Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Aquarius Couple: Owen Wilson and Sheryl Crow

It’s hard for an outsider to know what’s going on in this relationship because it’s one of the most self-contained, exclusionary combinations.  What you have is two people with exceptionally strong wills who have agreed to compromise their wills — at least temporarily — for an ulterior purpose.  These two god-like individuals do not ordinarily compromise.  There is nothing warm, cute, or fuzzy about them.  So whatever brings them together has to be very compelling.  Perhaps it is just that they finally meet someone they consider an equal.  It’s like two teenagers playing chicken in a car.  Secretly each one can’t believe that they’ve met their match.  No one in their right mind should mess with a Scorpio and it is gospel that it is utterly impossible to control an Aquarius.  You can see immediately that this relationship will either function at a very high level or it will deteriorate rapidly into a war of control and wills.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as an Aquarius Woman:  Just the fact that you think you can handle him is enticement enough.  He’s used to stalking, but not the kind of mental stalking that you’re capable of.  You can easily out-think him and you might as well get in practice from the beginning because you will need every advantage you can conjure.  If he’s interested in you, he’s interested in your power, not your “feminine aspects.”  Scorpios like to mate with something that they want to incorporate into their arsenal.  If this sounds like a laboratory experiment, it is, and you know it.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Scorpio Man:  Well, to begin with, you might as well be as rude and crude as you are capable of being.  No reason to hold back on the shock and awe.  She loves to be shocked, and if you’re lucky, you might awe her.  It’s your power she’s interested in.  Show your self-mastery and by all means, keep yourself under control.  You are playing with a mind that fascinates you but that you will never control.  See if you can get on her radar screen and let the games begin.

Degree of Romance:  Romance is hardly the question.  Where is all the power?  And what are we going to do with it?

Degree of Passion:  For these two signs, passion is a waste of time.  It is actually viewed as a weakness.  To be passionate would be to render one’s self vulnerable.

Degree of Friendship:  After the war-room games are settled, and one of them has attained a slight edge over the other (depends upon individuals and circumstances), these two can actually be great comrades-in-arms, which is as close to friendship as they will ever get.  Each sign has a constant edge on it, calculating advantages and options for power moves.  If they agree to ally against the world, they’ll make a formidable gridiron of defensive and offensive strategies.  With an ally like this, who needs friends?

Degree of Marriage:  These two play for keeps.  They may be one of the few pairs that can ignore the realities and just live together under the sacred bond of trust.  Not to overly idealize Scorpio and Aquarius, but the bond of trust is likely to be spelled out this way: “If you leave me, I will destroy you and everything you care about.”  You see, these two speak the same language.

Progression of Relationship:  Slam bam thank you ma’am?  If these two find a match in one another, they will both drive relentlessly for closure, each one moving to forestall other possibilities, to close off other options, and seal the deal.  It’s like making a contract with the Godfather.

Sex:  The secret glue that coerces each one to give a little and compromise is their sexual connection, which is probably going to be impossible for others to understand.  There is something thrilling about not being able to really ever possess the other person.  Many issues are worked out in the bedroom through kinky games and real commando stand-offs.  If you’re not an Aquarius or a Scorpio, don’t go there.  But if you really must know, it’s the Aquarius who will win and dominate — and believe it or not, Scorpio will love it.

When It’s Over: This is one relationship that’s likely to end very badly.  There will be no victor, and the spoils may be destroyed as well in a cold fury of retaliation.  It might be best to realize this going into this relationship, so you lock down some assets and territory for your own private domain that the other person can’t ever get to.  That you can do this and still have the degree of self it takes to make this relationship work is one of the paradoxes.

Our Rating:  11/10

Scorpio Man and Scorpio Woman
Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

992 Responses to Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman Compatibility

• Confused Aquarius says:

Do any of you ladies feel that most times we aquarian women end up being single because of our own stubbornness and fixed attitude for refusing to settle down with anything less than we expect from our partners?Do you think having high standards has jeopardized our chances of settling down with a man ?Do you sometimes feel that this screening process is more of a curse to our sign? Do you sometimes wish to have a more flexible attitude? Would any of you ladies compromise with your expectations for the sake of getting married or to be in relationship?

• Mister says:

Wow lightskinned!!! I guess you did listenbut maybe I told you a little too much. But anyway good advice. Ladies nobody knows the games that scorpios play better than us. If you have a good one he will probably tell what to expect up front. I wont give up too much info on the our secrets but I will tell you that if you tell him everything. Even the little stuff just to show him that he can trust you then he will eventually open up completely. Always remember that with us trust is everything. It can male or break the rest of our lives. Just ask yourself before you do or say something. Will these make him trust me less. Oh and before I go that little overprotective thing thats only because we know that we are a top of the line sign and the one we choose as a mate is and will be one too. And actually we feel that no other man is good enough to talk to you. Or I could be wrong maybe we are jealous but it sounded romantic right?

• Aqua woman still awaiting a scorpio male says:

Patience is the biggest tip I can give. Scorpios (when it comes to showing their feelings) are Slowwwwww
    This might not be the case with a ‘miss right now’ BUT if you might be his ‘miss Right forever’ this takes as much thought as committing to a mortgage, or some other huge responsibility.

Cuz scorpios (when matured) take responsibility/trust VERY seriously. And the aqua woman MUST be as serious and committed. If he does take you on, you MUST be prepared to be his world, and be as devoted and true to him as he will be to you. Because he will be, you know, deadly truthful, and absolutely devoted. He wants to own you, and he wont want to share you (he will even frown your male ‘friends’) only because he fears losing you.

And he wont want to fail on his ‘investment’

• Aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

Hello Mister, I haven’t read all the comments here just the previous page and you said that you find us best match for scorpios. Why so? What’s your honest opinion about us?You said you have aquarian daughter.Do you get along with her?What sign is your spouse/gf ?

• mister says:

My daughter and I have a great relationship. We think each other are weird. We laugh at each other. We both have attitudes and don’t wont to be bothered. I get her and she gets me, I think. She has complete free range of what ever she wants to do for the day. She isn’t clingy and I feel some type of way about that sometimes but the Scorpio in me tells me to say well forget you then. She has a lot of friends and is always on the move. She always has something to do. I don’t get it but whatever she’s happy. She talks a lot, I listen a lot. She doesn’t understand the jealousy thing she just know that will protect her. I guess we are good I don’t know you tell me.

My g/f is an aqua but we haven’t seen each other in six months. My mother told me she is at her house with my daughter everyday. I think they went swimming today earlier. A lot of things that apply to my daughters relationship applies to ours. But I will say that I have been with a lot of different women and she is the first one that when I said she was different I did actually mean it. I will admit that there are a few things that I don’t like about her personality but Im learning to compromise. If she can put up with me and all I bring its the least I can do. I have done a lot of bad things in this relationship and I don’t know why she sticks with it but she does. Why wouldn’t she be the one that deserves all of me. She even cut her friends off for me and couldn’t believe it. I can’t really speak for every other Scorpio and Aquarius but for me I think they are the perfect spouse and daughter.

What I think about Aquarius woman as a whole? You are funny. I haven’t seen a real bad arguement for one so I don’t know about the attitude. Your smart. You think a lot maybe as much as us maybe more. Reserved and lady like from five to whatever age my g/f is(I’m not stupid). Oh and you talk a whole lot. A whole lot. And you do have feelings they person just has to know your subtleties. You love people completely or not at all like we do. And you also let stuff build before you let loose on some one. Not like us. I guess you could say your encouraging too. I think that’s all that I have observed I hope that answered your question. Now how do you feel about us. Please don’t give the stereotype answers. How do you really feel. What do you really know about us Scorpio men because there is a lot more undeneath than you think.

• Aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

You are so right that we talk a lot.Did you notice that this combination got most comments ‘ 205′ compared to all the other combinations on this website? :P Well, I am smiling thinking how you’ll handle two talkative aquarians. What makes me more happy is that when all the other women are being so negative about this combination, you actually are the positive one showing faith in this relationship.
    I have very limited knowledge about scorpio men as I have been with only two of them.I can share my opinion about them based on my own experience. Well, my ex husband to whom i was married for 3 years was a scorpio.It was great for 1 year but after that he became more laid back and relaxed and I became the paranoid possessive one.Its strange that no one talks about aquarian possessiveness.We are very possessive and jealous.It created lots of friction as I was amateur and had little knowledge about his personality type or the fact that he is ” scorpio ” . I used to resist his controlling nature and he used to get furious with my possessiveness.He wanted to own me and I wanted to own him and you can imagine what happens when two head strong personalities try to dominate and possess each other.He used to decide all the dos and donts.I gave in finally.But later he became secretive and started having affair with other women.We separated after 3 years and it wasn’t peaceful one.Call it fate or luck whatever my next bf was also a scorpio.We lasted 1 year and parted ways because he said that I bruised him a lot with my anger and moodiness( I accept it ). I regret doing and saying some things to him because he did go to extents to prove his love for me.Like cutting off female friends,deactivating fb profile,changing numbers and still he wanted to marry me so bad.I think my previous marital experience made me so insecure that it ruined my future with this beautiful scorpio.

• ariesgal1 says:

I think that the best guys to be with are pisces and the fire signs…. you will find true happiness with them… They are a great match for an aries… I knew a pisces guy and he was the most amazing person ever… He was a beautiful man with a good heart and a wonderful soul… I will always love him… The best match for an aquarius is another aquarius, gemini and libra… You should date those signs…. You will be much more happier.

• aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

I still have to tell you what I feel about scorpio men and you said no stereotype answers hmmm I’m doing the thinking :) Also happy father’s day, hope you’ll make a great dad and your little aquarian princess will adore you.

• mister says:

I thank you for your blessings about my relationship with my daughter. First off I want to say that even though we have some of the same qualities no two scorps are the same. My aqua was actually with one before me. They had that typical relationship that women have with scorps. She told all or should I say i got all of the relationship information out of her. I tried very hard to be a better scorpio male than him and show her our better qualities. It got personal because he was giving us a bad name. He cheated and played games with her head. He argued and blame her for things that he know she had nothing to do with

• mister says:

Sorry computer malfunction.
    But any way I was quickly getting a bad wrap just through association. I base all my decisions off of what he did wrong. To me, its a competition between about who is the better Scorpio. Its seems to me that thats what was going on with you and your second. You may want to try to rekindle some of that flame. If the door is still open that is. Just tell that you were scared and that you wont hurt him or waste his time. And that he can trust you. You find the love of your life.

And think so hard about my question. It was a trick question. Like I said we are all different in our own way. Your experience will be different from the next. It may sound the same but its not. Those answers were for your own reference the next time you ran across one. Don’t let the stereotypes or past experiences turn you off to the better scorpions that you may meet.

Hope this helped you some.

• I know all about scorpio males! says:

He is observant, he is a deep thinker, he likes to control. He is intense, in work and in his emotions.

Love means commitment, and he will expect even more from you. He will possess. He will expect devotion, even honour from you. You will have to be outstanding, you will have to be the best, because he is brutally honest. You, as his lover, will need high confidence, because he will speak his mind.

Hes with you because hes in love with you, and wants to ‘own’ those other people want, therefore, your standard must not slip. If you are gaining, he will tell you you are getting fat. Not because of his image, but he really is proud of you and wants you to feel great.

If you meet his ‘standards’ He will forever love you. If you dont, he will try to get you to shape up, or he will ship out.

He wont forget easily. He will take memories (especially relationship failures) to his grave. He learns from these. He NEVER repeats his mistakes.

He is insecure, therefore takes a while to build a relationship, as he only trusts himself.

When married he will see his wife in a scared bond with him, he will consider the relationship ‘as one’ never to be broken
    He will be passionate, yet discreet, shying away from public displays of love, but in private, as passionate & sexy as a prostitute, even kinky. With a delicious sexual appetite, with his goal of making his girl orgasm all night.

He is in touch with his feminine side. Having great ability to style a female, and even select her outfits, which will look amazing.
    He loves black, and blood red or burgundy, and loves associations with the psychic world or the occult, he might even be passionate about his faith

He has an aura of attractiveness that puts women under his spell – but dont fear! He may enjoy flirting & looking but he will rarely stray from you AS LONG AS you are giving him what he needs sexually

Hes a great find! Treasure him! ——- hugs from an Aqua female who loves her scorpio man

• Mister says:

Wow I like that answer.

• a woman says:

I know all about Scorpio males*….okay first off wow! 2nd write a book! There are 2 personalities breed in Scorpio men, and i think that they all have a lil of both. Depending on the type of person they are in a relationship with n the circumstances/situation will determine what you get. They have a very genuine, honest, loving,protective side that you get to see when you first meet them and this can be the one and only side you see as long as your willing to submit to them, compromise, see things their way, and act according to how they perceive you in their mind. The flip side of that is they can be rude, mean, distant, disrespectful, arrogant ass holes if things are not how they want them to be. They will try to over power you with mind games and will not think twice about your feelings.
    Here’s the issue…aquas are natural givers, we love 200% all or nothing. It’s hard for us not to want to save the world and everyone in it so when it comes to our mate or our children or anyone we love, we tread a fine line of love vs stupidity.
    I can say that I do believe my scorp loved me, our relationship was not planned, we had Soooo much going against us from the start, and in the first few months we dealt with and had a lot of obstacles to overcome. I still haven’t wrapped my mind around the last year n a half of my life, but if I can offer any advice it would be this……Find someone who loves you from the inside out IN THAT ORDER….Love completely and unconditionally…..Don’t make anyone a priority if your just an option! I consider myself a pretty intelligent woman, so it frustrates me when I think of how I missed alllllll the signs that the heart of the man I loved belonged to another woman……and no I don’t blame him at all this was 100% on me, it was obvious from day 1……

• mister says:

Didn’t like that answer. At all miss but thanks for sharing. So just make look like a jerk on here huh, LOL. Yeah I messed up but we are drawn to each other. Those feelings are what I expected from you and that’s fine. But until you tell me to stop wanting to fix what I messed up I wont. I mean if it was me I would say f*$%you and keep going. You have that option but I know the kind of dudes that you have come across. And I’m not one of those guys. If you thought I was these conversations wouldn’t be so civilized if we had any. I’ve already apologized more than once. I’m know I’m gonna get yelled at. Cursed out. Hit once or twice. Ignored that’s fine what ever it takes. I have the rest of my life to try to make it up. Okay and for the record my heart didn’t belong to someone else. So please stop saying that. It never has ever in my life. I just hadn’t found you yet. How could I give away something that wasn’t mine. You are really stubborn. No matter how much we try to forget about each other and say its for the best it never works out like that. Everything happens for a reason. You come in a bar to use the rest room a block away from your house. Then decide to have a drink right next to me. I wasnt looking for a fiance at all. I just wanted to get drunk so we both got drunk together. And may I remind you you were all over me and I was the perfect gentleman. Itbwas hard by I managed….somehow. I am a great find and I am smart enough to know that you are too. Im not getting on here anymore I’m a little embarrassed now thanks though miss. And stop saying I don’t love you. Kiss my daughter for me please.

• a woman says:

No one would have ever known…..I agree everything does happen for a reason. I do have an undeniable connection with you and we’ ve been through a lot. I know your different that’s why I fell n love with you, its also why Im confused by your actions though. I don’t know if I’m coming or going most of the time….I don’t like that feeling. I wasn’t trying to condemn you before the world…so to speak. Just merely giving my observation of scorp types and the spoils of being in a relationship with one. Ladies if he really loves you, respects you, cherishs your friendship, and values your opinions, the right scorp male will make you feel like a princess n you will be head over hills in love with him. Don’t let others negative comments detour you from what’s in your heart, keep your mind close as well, but open your heart to new possibilities…..I know this is very difficult to do as an aqua girl. But i met a scorp who showed me how to, although we’ve basically aired our dirty laundry here for ppl to see, you maybe able to learn from us….its not easy, we’ve both made mistakes….some can be fixed, some we have to live with for the rest of our lives….outside of a cpl bad decisions I made throughout I think we happened the way we were supposed to……and I am grateful he came into my life when he did….everything happens for a reason.

P.S I kiss our baby for you everytime I see her….

• Aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

Huh! what exactly happened here ?? If it’s what i am thinking it is then wow! I mean I didn’t know..To ” a woman ” well I have absolutely no right to speak b/w you two but just had to say that’s the exact same mistake we aquarians make with scorpios.Darling venting out your anger on him like this isn’t fair.You knew he wasn’t looking for a relationship and you can’t force these things on anyone.I had a scorpio man dying to marry me and ” I ” screwed it up so bad that he doesn’t want me anymore.Ouch! It hurts :( I will tell you something about my ex husband who’s a scorpio.Unlike your boyfriend when my husband came to know I was expecting our first he questioned if it was his ! He neither cared for the baby nor the mother.Your scorpio had only good things to say about you and your daughter.What pleased me most is that he said ” my daughter “. Something I craved to hear from my ex husband.Lashing out at him for not loving you the way you expected is not fair because If you sit down and think hard about it you’ll know he wasn’t in it since beginning.Why to blame him?This is the worst mistake that we make.WE drive them away. He’s trying to make the best of the situation.I dont know how he is in real but whatever he shared with me here felt genuine.Fine the situation is complex but show some respect for the father of your baby.Do it for the sake of your child.He does seem attached to her so don’t say and do anything to create a gap.Your daughter needs father so be patient.Let go of the dream that never came true and feel lucky that you created a beautiful miracle with ” the man you love so much “. Feel his love every time you hug her,kiss her and embrace her..she’s made of him.Unfortunately I lost my baby during my 2nd month but would have loved to be a mother so i crave for what you have.He cares and most men won’t even give a damn so don’t drive him away.

• Aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

To Mister,
    I missed a lot of clues on previous page cause I read very fast so I got confused and asked those questions.Now that I get it do I dare suggest that don’t completely cut her off from your life? That’s not her anger that’s her pain speaking.She does love you a lot and I can feel it so much.She might not be your ideal lover but she’s mother of your child and she deserves that much love and respect from you.I know how much scorpions hate other people butting in their matter.There is no need to be embarrassed because most of us here have already seen the best and worst part of scorpio men.It doesn’t matter now who fell on whom.The only thing that matters is that there is a child you both created, accidental or planned.As passionately and adoringly you spoke about your daughter, It would really break my heart If you’ll not be around her and be part of her life.You can’t tell a scorpio what to do so I would just leave it at that.Rest is upto you.

• ariesgal1 says:

I think aquarians are good people there may be some who aren’t but on the whole they are nice people…. Aquarians have very deep emotions but may not express them… I would like to say that aquarians you can do sooo much better… If your scorpio treats you right stay with him. if not then you don’t need this egotistical, selfish, manipulative, calculative, vengeful and evil thing. Kick him to the curb!

• ariesgal1 says:

Scorpios are very manipulative and deceptive. They like to present a certain image to the world that would be favourable to them.They are very cunning, sly and sneaky. They would never attack from the front but from the back out of the blue. Tey are vindictive and vengeful. They hurt people for no apparent reason. They gain pleasure from it. They like to exploit others weaknesses . They are always looking to benefit themselves at the expense of others. They are opportunists and takers. They are ruthless people who have a sensitivity only towards themselves. They always have a hidden agenda and ulterior motives. They have double standards for others and can do whatever they want without being in the wrong. Too egotistical to admit they are wrong, have to win an argument expects you to worship him and don’t respect others. They are always thinking bad about others and how to hurt them. Scorpios like to mold people to how they want them to be and don’t even care about them. They want to be the superior person in any relationship and ignore the fact that relationships are built on equality. They are extremel jealous and envious of others talents, accomplishments and success. If you have success they will take great pleasure in undermining it. They like to play mind games and never recognise the person who genuinly cares for tem. In fact if you show care or goodness then this will be seen as a weakness. They are users and abusers. They can stoop as low as you could possibly imagine. They can’t stand it if you see through them as they themselves are fully aware of how they are. They are also delusional. They think they are the best. They don’t see how truly unwanted they are and that really nobody will even look at them once but just coldly walk by when they actually see how scorpios really are. Sounds evil… It is… They are! A pisces and Aries are the best guys. Aries are innocent, childlike, totally upfront and bold with a good heart. Pisces also have a good heart. They are extremely compassionate and caring. Any other sign will do except Scorpio!

• Mister says:

Okay well…..she is “our” daughter…..kinda. She is her step dau ghter. Thanks for the encouraging words ladies but to really be truthful, I kinda made it all sound better than what it actually was. We did put our laundry out in the open but not in detail, you only have a broad description of what occured. She is actually taking this a whole lot better than she should be. Everthing has been talked about like adults and we came to a great conclusion to this problem.

• aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

I think we got caught between crossfire should hv kept out and yes we don’t hv it all figured out. All the best you both. Love and peace. Xxx

• aquarius and scorpio says:

reading through the last few of these, it sounded like a beautiful but tragic love story.

lol

every aquarius woman is different. Just like every woman from every zodiac sign is different.
    if aquarius woman doesn’t want to be married, then dont get married.
    I know plenty of aquarius women from different ages who are married with men in different zodiac signs, and for many many years. (2 of them with a taurus, 3 virgo, 1 aqua, 1 capricorn, 2 cancer) some of these are my mother’s generation too, and theyre happy with their spouses.
    there are alot of people jealous out there, wishing bad on others who have a long marriage, so dont listen to them because they’re miserable and lonely and wish everyone were as miserable as them. (misery loves company)
    best wishes on everything and love usually conquers all.

• aquarius and scorpio says:

i forgot to mention that i enjoyed reading the back and forth from mister and his aquarian lady, so passionate. :)

• a woman says:

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement, advice, and concern. I hope I didn’t discourage anyone with my lil tidbits. You guys seem to know as much or more than I do abt this subject…reading the comments taught me a few new things, so I thank you! I guess no relationship is going to be easy, but it definitely makes things easier when you have mutual respect and if you love one another equally. I wish you guys the best in your quest to find the love of your life…..Or if you already found them, I wish you many years if happiness…..;)

• Need help Please ANY scorpio male reply! says:

Im so tired of waiting for the man I **WANT** so badly to call mine, make a move on me. I know he’s very very interested, but I think hes shy (we are both light years old – over 40)

Me, being an aquarian woman, thinks IM doing something wrong, but I haven’t come on too strong – just courteous and caring. He knows (I think he knows) I feel hes the one for me.

Im not sure whether to just go for it and ask him to lunch, ‘would you like to join me for lunch’? Thing is, we dont work together and we dont see each other too often (maybe 0nce every 2 months)

but the times Im not with him, Im counting down until the next time. Im smitten. Hes lovely!

Im so scared that he wont be interested in me, therefore my dream would be over, hence the holding back. Maybe hes thinking the same thing?

I know hes straight I know hes single.

Please ANY scorpio male – tell me whats going on in his mind! What should I do?? Im suffering about this because its been 2 years almost

• Aquarius gal to help says:

I am not scorpio male but I’ve a scorpio friend in his 40s and he has maintained single status most of his life.I asked him If he would consider getting into a serious relationship and he said that he was emotional while he was growing up but after bad experiences with women he has become very cautious and is not ready to gamble at this age.He said he doesn’t believe in mushy love now as he has become very practical with time and experiences.He said he likes his space and freedom.They might marry an old love with whom they had an unforgettable chemistry but chances of that are also very rare.Strangely he was not opposed to a fling or just a pure physical relationship with of course no strings attached.He’s a tiger who can NEVER be tamed.No harm in trying but I would suggest to keep these things in mind and not to keep your hopes up.And also he wouldn’t make the first move so you have to do all the talking and asking out part.Do let us know how it went.Good luck :)
    P.S Please don’t miss the signs when you talk to him,keep your eyes and ears open.

• Need help Please ANY scorpio male reply! says:

thank you sooo much ‘Aquarius gal to help’ yes you have been a great help! yes you are right, because my wanna be love has been hurt in the past (divorced) so maybe, just maybe, this is a once bitten twice shy factor in his life I hope this hasn’t made him think all women are the same I would love to kiss his heart better, and make him think someone out there can love him more than he has ever been loved in his life. That person is me.

• Need help Please ANY scorpio male reply! says:

here is a great web site that also has comments from scorpio/aquarius love matches and their experiences & stories

• Aquarius girl puzzled by scorpio male says:

I’m back ! Met a new guy at office party.There was a gorgeous 26 years old guy staring at me since long time.It made me sooooooo uncomfortable that I had to disappear from there.I could not stop thinking about him for 3 days.I got a call from unknown number on the 4th day.And guess what..It was the same guy from the party! I was so surprised and nervous gosh he’s so gorgeous.He told me he got my number from my colleague.We started talking and he told me I looked very stunning in the black dress that I wore at the party and that had me blushing like a school girl.He asked me out for dinner and baby who am I to say no to a gorgeous man like him? So we went to a fine place selected by him and i was highly impressed.Through the dinner the topic of birthdays came up.I told him my birthday is on 7th February and my heart skipped a beat when he said he was born 28th October.Yes! A scorpio,again !! Now my enthusiasm and excitement was replaced by panic.I wanted to grab my purse and run away from him as fast as I could.But that would have been very rude of me so I sat there listening to him and trying hard to resist his charm.He came to drop me home and leaned over for a kiss.I could feel his hot breath on my lips and out of no where I pushed him back,said good night and shut the door on his face! I know..so rude of me !! He called me back that night to ask me what just happened there.I told him I’ve had bad experiences and I’m still trying to come out of it and we should just take it slow.He was so calm and understanding and we talked all night long although I kept insisting that we both have to get up early for work.Next day I was really late for work and had headache whole day but he kept texting me so that made it easy.Now he wants to talk every night no matter how much I insist to sleep early.My heart starts pounding very hard when I see him.I try my best to avoid him and learn from my past experiences.But I am smitten.What I feel for him is so strong that it scares me.I want to push him away and at the same time I feel like grabbing him and never letting him go.He has been giving lots of hints that he wants a serious relationship and is unaffected by my past.I don’t know if its a good idea or am I just inviting another heart break? Am I addicted to pain rather scorpios??It usually starts all heavy and intense between these two signs and later its nothing but disaster :(

• Tony says:

Wow what a collection of stories, similar yet contradicting. Me a Scorpio male who was with an Aries woman for 10 years who was too controlling and better as friend than lover and then a taurean woman for 13 who could not trust nor commit and I just gave up.
    After 7 years alone I have just met a woman that fascinates me and this has not happened for some time. Only hiccups from what I personally see. She is 15 years my junior, and an Aquarian.
    But my heart has jumped when I thought it was all over this lifetime with true love for me.
    I want to focus on all the positive comments within but the less than kind ones scare me to death. I don’t need to be rejected again. Like everyone.
    So. I sit on the fence wondering whether to jump into an Aquarian woman’s life.
    I am a true scorpion and treat my partners like queens but the cost is loyalty and 100% devotion and trust.
    What to do??

• a woman says:

Aqua women can be a wonderful match for the right man(Scorpio). As long as you are loving, honest and true to her, you can expect the same in return. If you are deceitful, untrustworthy, sneaky etc…..you will loose her. Aqua women love men that are deep thinkers and deeply committed to their values, as long as she is your priority you will be hers as well. If your not these things an aqua will sniff you out almost immediately and even if she tries there will be an aire of rebellion in her every move.

• Happy Aquarius says:

I’m so Happy and now even more excited, I have dated mostly Leo and Aquarius men. About 2 weeks ago I met a man that with every minute I spent with him I liked more… and its been YEARS that I “liked” someone. Every thing I read here is true.. I was intrigued first by his mysteriousness, then interested by the way he handled things… then finally FELL for him by the way he treated me (and as far as I can tell future devotion)

I’m 32, no kids, Independent and have my sh!t together… I was starting to worry… BUT NO WAY WILL I EVER SETTLE.

This is my first scorpio man.. (and hopefully my last) So I was kind of worried that the signs where not a good match, so I had to look it up.. I’m happy to read that I think this is perfect for me!! It’s only been 2 weeks, and I will keep you posted.. but when my friend asked me how things are going today.. I said…”I want to marry him and have his babies” which is just so NOT ME!!

• advice 4 Tony says:

….Just swallow your fears about being ‘let down in love” and trust your heart.
    Obviously this Aqua girl has left a real impression for you and its something you should explore

I can virtually guarantee tht in an Aqua girlfriend, you will be blessed with the most devoted, loving, faithful woman
    Sure thing she loves her space (like you) and sure, she will be a headturner (so you might feel super possessive) but
    Don’t wry about this, if she decides she has fallen for you, she will stand by her man 4ever. Sure, she will chat and mingle — don’t be jealous. If she’s happy with you, she will think you are so above the competition – competition YOU might see as a threat. I wish you luick and hope you tell her how you feel. Life is short, go4 it!!!!

• Shibamouli Lahiri says:

Nicholas Longworth and Alice Roosevelt

• barbie q says:

u r one fucking ugly woman.

• scorpio man/aquarius woman says:

that was a rude comment above :(

anyway, i personally think that this couple can only work if the aquarius woman is a humble person.
    Too many aquarius women I know are usually born into wealth or money of some kind and this usually puts them away from humanity/the lower dregs of society. SHe must come to the understanding and compassion for all humanity. It is a hard task to do, i’m sure. But most altruistic people know this.

well i am married to a scorpio man and i love him very much. so good luck to you aquarius women who have found an evolved one. it goes both ways: you too must be evolved as well.

• wondering aqua says:

I thort that was harsh 2. How do u find out if the scorpio is evolved or not? Why does there have 2b
    Different types???

• Aquarius Diva says:

Check this out ” barbie q ” you sadistic a-hole before calling us aquarian women ugly. http://witcheri.blogspot.in/2011/05/celebrities-aquarius-woman.html We are neither ugly inside nor outside

• scorpioman/aquarius woman says:

@aquariusdiva, dont let it bother you. I made the comment because it was very rude but maybe they did it to get a rise. who knows? In either case, a true scorpio man does not care for beauty. I mean, yes they want their women to look nice, (every man does to a certain extent) but what really comes down to it, is beyond superficiality.

It really depends on the personal charts too and upbringing. You’ll see this in every star sign combination. The energy of each chart determines how we are attracted to someone. Sometimes, other star signs are attracted to us but we don’t feel the same way. They could have their lilith in ______ and mars in _______ but the person they are attracted to doesn’t feel the same way because their moon and venus doesn’t feel the same way. Go into in-depth astrology and you’ll figure it out. (this is also in reply to wondering aqua) because to keep questioning things without researching it yourself…;how are you supposed to be “independent” if you keep asking these questions without your own “original” way of exploring. Do that, and you can come up with your own ideas/theories. And sometimes those theories change.

• Aquarius Diva says:

I didn’t mean to offend anyone.I was just discouraging the coward from further commenting anything disrespectful about us.I am all woman but If I’m rubbed the wrong way I can kick his/her a** to the moon.Anyways, I’m living with a scorpio man and he’s a keeper.He works in a PR firm.He’s fantastic cook,extremely confident,amazing sense of humor, great in bed and absolutely romantic.He makes me laugh so hard.He retreats when exposed to my sudden temper.He tells me I need to control it and he has been very tolerant and patient with me so I think I should try for our sake because I see my future with this man.How long have you been married to your scorpio husband ? Any tips for me?

• aqua female with temper says:

… I can relate. What is it about Aquas and temper? Dont get me wrong, its not a 50 dinner plate smashing tantrum going on for hours, it is a short outburst, (5 mins) then personally I feel gulty as hell afterwards for losing it
    Its usually about people who I feel dont understand me/appreciate me/disrespectful to the human race

Scorpios have a sting. They dont forgive or forget
    Aquas have a temper. They forgive but dont forget

• scorpioman/aquariuswoman says:

well ladies, you have to understand that it’s not all about “you”; it’s all about you and him: “we”, togetherness.
    my chart ruler energy is very plutonian/mercury and neptune so i can easily understand my husband. He’s the one with the terrible temper. I don’t. I just let him have his way and rub his back when he’s calmed down. Men usually get stressed out when they’ve got problems at work or something is on their mind. I’m no mind reader of course, but i can tell easily if somethings wrong with my husband and make sure that he doesn’t have to worry when he’s home. He just needs to relax and face the next day victoriously. i dont really want to share too much, because many of the things you need to know, understand comes from experience and understanding, and love.

• Aquarius Diva says:

You and Nancy both are correct.It’s not about ” you ” its about ” us ” . As an individual scorpio and aquarius have very strong personalities and only way they can co-exist is by realizing and respecting the differences.We both realized that in the initial stage as there were too many clashes.I was unable to understand his sarcastic humor which made me think he’s shallow and arrogant and he was unable to understand my detached attitude which made him believe I was just playing around. As we focused on the positive and overlooked the negative we realized that falling in love was so easy.Although it takes compromise from both the sides like to hide the stinger (scorpio) and let go of the fear of commitment (aquarius).I was least hopeful for this union to work but my scorpio man is determined to make it work.He said that opposites attract and he’s willing to make all the compromises to keep me in his life.We both are doing it pretty well so far.Although its still too early in this relationship so we are enjoying the sex all night and romance whole day phase.He’s the stability factor in my otherwise crazy lifestyle.I’m working on my temper and promised not to lose it without any reason or provocation.I’m marrying this man and will do anything to keep him with me forever.

Matthew Mconaughey and Camila Alves Mconaughey are scorpio man- aquarius woman couple.They have been together since 2007 and got married in June this year and are expecting their third child.

• Luna de Miel says:

I am so glad I found this forum. Let me explain………I am neither an Aquarius female nor a Scorpio female. I am actually a Cancer female with my moon in Aquarius. I often feel like I connect more with my Aquarius moon than my Cancer sun. I am definitely not the typical Cancer. I am attracted to and have been getting to know a Pisces male with a moon in Scorpio. Again, I think he relates more to his moon than his sun from what I gathered. He told me that I needed to look up what a Pisces male is all about and I pretended to know nothing about astrology. The element of surprise is always key in my book I can’t let you know that I know what you are about. Especially, with any water sign because we intuit so much. I love to keep a little air of mystery. I do think he senses some of my knowledge because after two days of conversation he asked me why am I strategizing. Really, through me off. Who talks like that is all I kept saying in my mind. I had actually looked up information on Scorpio men and men with moon signs in Scorpio and it scares me. Although, what I think he’s got going for himself is that he is in his early forties and has learned alot of lessons along the way. He is ten years my senior so I feel comfortable because I think men don’t mature until way after 35 yrs. of age. Anyways, I’ve been reading up on Aquarius and Scorpio’s and the relationship between the two signs matches us to a tee. Its funny because he is always telling me to share my feelings with him but he won’t fix his mouth to share what he feels for me. I can already sense that I will be waiting forever to hear the most coveted three words a man can say to a woman. I don’t pressure and in fact I’ve never even asked him about his feelings because I want it to all be natural not forced. The most he’s ever told me is that he adore’s my mind. How lovely because I definitely need a mental connection with my man. I need to know that he is on my intelligence level and vice versa. In the past I was guilty of settling for those who couldn’t match my wit. Outside of a high level of respect that I feel he has for me because I set the tone for how I was going to be treated very early on I really don’t know much else about how he feels for me. I don’t share my feelings with him outright, I’m more subtle with it but I do let him know that I care. I don’t know if this is because of my Cancer sun or my Aquarius moon. I think somebody mentioned the temper tantrums well I am definitely guilty of throwing them. They usually subside after about 2.2 seconds and he is so patient with me. I actually think he is setting me up. See I have this weird feeling that he is exactly like me except he is better at hiding or controlling his emotions. At least for right now. I know if we progress I will start to see what he is really made out of. We have had our fights and he seems to give in but not really. I’ve also noticed he is really manipulative and will make me feel his pain. He claims he isn’t but I can see right through the b/s. These are all signs of an undercover control freak I should know because I am one. I told him I am the queen B at manipulation and passive/aggressive behavior so he better keep those tricks in his pockets and never try to pull too many out with me. He likes that fact that I get crazy which is why I am so crazy about him because it definitely takes a strong man to deal with me. I’ve always dated fire signs and my last boyfriend was an Aries with moon in Libra we got along perfectly on so many levels mentally, physically, spiritually, but not emotionally. That coupled with the fact that he was a womanizer is why I couldn’t continue on that journey anymore. I actually like Aries men and all that masculinity they exude I just wish they weren’t so impulsive and tempestuous. Us Cancers can be tempestuous as well especially if you couple it with an Aquarius moon. All I can say is “danger” if you get us wound up. Anyways, back to my story. I guess my reason for writing is because I wanted to know if any Aquarius or Scorpios feel like there is something odd or missing in the relationship but at the same time feel this unexplainable level of comfort? Almost, as if you have arrived on your search for the one. I can’t put my finger on it and I do think it is too early to tell if we will make it. See with the Aries I felt this unbridled passion and I just thought I knew he was the one. It didn’t turn out to be. With this guy I can’t call it and don’t feel the passion yet but I feel an assurance of realness. Very odd. I can’t wait too see how it all unfolds! Any advice for me?

• aqua sun/cancer moon me says:

Some might say that the moon/venus planet synastry is more important regarding love than the sun signs. Regarding commonship with sun signs, usually the ascendant is the key to similarity eg, someone with aqua sun and pisces ascendent can be read as aqua OR pisces. A scorpio moon would be incredibly intense emotionally, even draining. If his venus is in scorpio also – God help you!
    An aqua moon would usually mean the person is quite detached emotionally whereas scorpio moon/pisces combo is intense
    The only thing I feel ‘missing’ in an aqua/scorpio love story is a mis-match of intensity. Aquas have to be ‘in the mood’ ;) wheras scorpio is ALWAYS in the mood.
    Another issue for me maybe aquas love to boss about, and give orders, and scorpio love to boss and give orders, both believing they aare both right and will both stubbornly stand their ground. Sometimes causing a ‘checkmate’ situ. So for a real match all planets should be considered but emotionally, the important planets are moon/venus/sun/mars

• Vivian says:

I was married to a scorpio man for 18 years and his girlfriend called the house. Which he at the time felt that he didn’t need to give an explanation for. He refuses to communicate and says he doesn’t want to pursue our marriage anymore. However he stalks me and wants to know what I am doing. It has been 7 months since we separated and I am done with him after 22 years together. I don’t see how we could ever mend the trust that we had. He also left his personal ipad in my car only to find out he has another woman. He got in a bind, no electricity or water and lost his vehicle and I let him stay with me during that time but I truly believe he has lost his mind. He finally got his stuff together and moved back to his house. I must say after all that has happened I am not sure if I ever want to deal with him again. He is so indecisive. I will say that I let him have it because he was being very irresponsible in his actions after our separation and he says that I hurt his feelings. I don’t buy it.

This post probably has nothing to do with what you all are talking about.

• a/s says:

found out that Richard Burton’s last wife was an Aqua, she stayed with him to the bitter end and never remarried. She got a lot of hate because of being the last wife of Burton. It’s sad. Maybe if she were a Cancer, she wouldn’t get so much hate, or even another pisces. Aquarius seems to get a lot of hate if theyre paired with someone other than another air or fire. Maybe because they do pay such a high price for their promethean qualities, and should act more like their cousins Leo. Just a feeling I get.
    And that Gunter Sachs, the man who did a research poll on astrological match ups, his first wife was an Aqua, but she died too young, then he married a sexy libra- bridget bardot, and then someone else.

Sometimes, astrology match ups are very mysterious, Nancy. Very mysterious indeed. Sometimes, the mystery is better left a mystery, so that there’s always more to uncover.

Also, your analysis of aqua at the end, will win, you’re very clever. You know it’s the Scorpio who will win. :) He’s the pluto,mars ruler.

• a/s says:

btw, i love cancers and pisces. too much infact. I love that tragic love story of Natalie Wood/Robert wagner. But I suspect very highly about Christopher Walken having a lot to do with the triangle and the tragic of the couple.
    More investigation….

• fringe whore says:

id rather be dead than have anything to do with ultra sub human filth like u n ur possy

• Aqua Mermaid says:

Here’s what you need to do to GET & KEEP a Scorpio man…Be sexy, Be provocative and seductive in the bedroom,Be a bit mysterious,Don’t over do with the game playing,Be honest (he’ll uncover your lies),Be faithful (he’ll uncover your lies),Be loyal and trustworthy (yes, once again, he’ll uncover your lies),Don’t over flirt (with others, with him it’s ok),Be strong in heart and spirit (be able to withstand his drilling questions),Use body language to seduce him (not squeaky chatter),Don’t volunteer too much information, let him inquire first,Make him guess,Don’t insult him verbally (or through action),Don’t betray him,Don’t insult him,Be ready for sexual exploration and transformation,Be intriguing,Show personal strength and endurance,Dress to tease, not to show,Act confident and sexy,Be exciting to be around Be passionate about something – hobbies, work, etc.Be willing to support his quest for ultimate power,Be able to pin point when he’s testing you (and don’t disappoint),Be willing to give him the “alone time” that he needs,Be able to withstand his moody outbursts,And once again, and I can’t stress this enough, be prepared to please him in the bedroom