Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Capricorn Couples: Mike Nichols and Diana Sawyer; Zhang Yimou and Gong Li

Talk about power couples. When these two combine they are interested in material power, wealth, status and control. Each is dead serious about making it to the top no matter what it takes. Do or die. They are unforgiving about mistakes and absolutely intend to surmount all obstacles to achieve their particular type of fame and fortune.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Scorpio Man: You have to impress your Capricorn lady with your power and self-control. She is looking for someone who has mastered the material world, an alpha male with money who knows how to use it. Be prepared to impress her with well-chosen gifts, neither too lavish nor too cheap. Everything you do should be in impeccably good taste and speak to your appreciation of quality. Use words like “responsibility,” “authority,” “commitment,” and “dedication” if you want to get her attention. Take yourself seriously and she will, too. It wouldn’t hurt to dress nicely, either, especially with some signature clothes.  Oh, and save your vulnerability rap for another girl. Show this one weakness, hesitation, or ambivalence and you may never see her again.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Capricorn Woman:  While your natural inclination is to  be professional, Scorpio will find this crass at worst and boring at best. So do what you can to be subtle and mysterious.  Scorpio men are consciously or unconsciously looking for someone to seduce or a mystery to solve.  Don’t be too sophisticated or racy and, if you possibly can, allude to a past full of secrets.

Degree of Romance: This is basically a business partnership with little room for romance. Each party tends to bring out the seriousness in the other. Combined, these two feel romance is frivolous and a waste of time.

Degree of Passion: There is an intense degree of passion here; however, it is directed towards career goals, material possessions, and business opportunities. That is a lot to share and both partners face the world in the same direction.

Degree of Friendship: Friendship is a word that is taken very seriously by these two, and it probably means more than friendship. They are dead serious about loyalty, keeping confidences, and intimacy, which they consider non-negotiable commodities. Each can be cold and is capable of using — or at least stepping over — people in a climb to the top. Yes, Scorpio and Capricorn have a lot in common, but I wouldn’t call it a disinterested friendship.

Degree of Marriage: This couple has an excellent chance of making it in marriage as long as both are competent and committed. Problems begin if one partner shows weakness or lack of will power. The stronger one may just step over a faltering spouse to keep on moving forward.

Progression of Relationship:  There is a period of foreplay before the deal is done, but both parties know what is expected of them and what the meeting is all about: closure. These are high stakes players and everything means something.  The implication is that if you sleep together, marriage is in the works.  This may or may not work out, but that’s the mutual expectation.

Sex: There is an element of domination and surrender that characterizes sex, and these are big components of the Scorpio Capricorn dynamic. The Capricorn lady may actually be trying to get Scorpio to submit to her greater will. The more subtly he protests, the more of a neurotic thrill it is for her to force him. Most Capricorns are wonderful lovers because, being an earth sign, they are comfortable in a physical body. She can help ground Scorpio’s tumultuous emotions. Since this is something  he can’t do for himself, it can create a very intimate bond. The Scorpion may be able to “let go” with her more than any other sign, but that’s a secret just between the two of them.

When It’s Over: When it’s over expect to be deleted, annihilated, and destroyed. No two people can turn colder faster when the fire burns out. Neither party will take a break up lightly. Try not to react like the mafia. Watch out for bank accounts and other shared possessions.

More on Capricorn Women

Scorpio Man and Scorpio Woman
Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

51 Responses to Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Manda says:

So I’m a cap lady who has been dating a scorpio for a month now. It feels serious, and he seems very serious about me. I, for some reason, don’t things as serious..but I am a little insecure that he is missing his cancer ex girlfriend. I really hope not, and i’m trying to base our relationship on more than material things. We are both very ambitious people..which is something I LOVE about him. I’m hoping for the best, he really is a great man.

• boo112 says:

hey manda, im a cap and my ex is a scorpio too…the reason why I was looking at this is i just spoke to him after a long time of not talking and it sparked my interest. The scorpio i was with in the beginning it was great, but than i began to become really possessive of him and I guess he got bored and talked to someone else. I found out and broke it off… I know Scorpio’s loves the chase and being wanted therefore he talked to other girls behind my back, but he never cheated… this relationship was back when we were young so it was very immature. Hope it helps you get some incites…im now with a cancer and its probably the best relationship i’ve ever had.

• mimi says:

im also a cap and my ex of 4 years is a scorpio. he was very possessive over me, which is a quality scorps tend to have. they feel and do everything with such intensity. at least thats how he was, when he was happy it was great and he made me feel like i was the most amazing woman in the world (seriously) but when he was mad, it was awful he made me feel so low, like dirt, but then would confess his undying love! i read in a book that scorpios are the most mis- understood sign in the zodiac because they feel everything so intensely, u never know what to think of them! even though i had to break up with him, we are friends now and i still love scorpios. they are very deep, interesting people and they have a mysterious aura to them that just makes u wanna know more…..

• Sam says:

I think this is one of the best matches for a Cap woman. I have a Scorp friend that has always just been in the background, observing. I was married to a Cancer and he never said anything to me or told me how he felt. When I broke up with the Cancer or should I say, two years ago when I started the break up process with the Cancer, he came out and told me how he felt. He has given me really great advice and he is protective and possessive in a way that makes me feel like I don’t have anything to fear in the world. I’m scared of being intimate with him though because I feel like I will end up getting pregnant. He has no children but he wants some with me. I already have kids with the cancer and I want all of my children to have the same father. Its one of those next lifetime things unless he is willing to wait until all of my kids are grown.

• Babylove. says:

I am a Scorpio women who is dating a Capricorn man. We have been together since I was 15years old. I love him verry much. We work perfectly together and have a true understanding and respect for eachouther. He gets me like nobody els does. He is the more jelous of the two of us by far though, even though I am too at times. I would die for this man in a second and It has been that way since the first day i met him. We have an amazing sexual attraction that I have never felt with anybody els.&He really knows how to charm me and make me feel better. He is a hardworker and I apricate that in him. We are extreamly loyal and protective over eachouther. Though sometimes he can be agressive and get too worked up over little things from his jelous issues. I couldent go a day without my capricorn.<3

• Wide-eyedWonder says:

I am a scorp man and have been very close to a sag woman for the last 8 months. Things were pretty good since we first met as friends and once we realized the friendship was fraught with ‘potential’ :D we thought it would be foolish not to take things further. We agreed to remain friends even if things didn’t work out. And to date, there are no regrets whatsoever. She’s v romantic, quietly forceful, and extemely affectionate …..a very pleasant discovery. Love it! When I am with her I feel I can be myself. Makes me feel complete – I guess that’s the yin yang thing at work. I admit I’m not so strong in the romance dept – but she’s patient…she had to lead me through it. Scorps tend to rely on their innate bottled-up :D passion to makeup for any lack of romance. But are always willing to go along if it makes the whole experience fulfilling for both.

• Wide-eyedWonder says:

I am a scorp man and have been very close to a cap woman for the last 8 months. We first met as friends and once we realized the friendship was fraught with ‘potential’ :D we thought it would be foolish not to take things further. We agreed to remain friends even if things didn’t work out. And to date, there are no regrets whatsoever. She’s v romantic, quietly forceful, and extemely affectionate …..a very pleasant discovery. Love it! When I am with her I can be myself. Makes me feel complete – I guess that’s the yin yang thing at work. I admit I’m not so strong in the romance dept – but she’s patient…she had to lead me through it. Scorps tend to rely on their innate bottled-up :D passion to makeup for any lack of romance. But are always willing to go along if it makes the whole experience fulfilling for both.

• Wide-eyedWonder says:

OMG I don’t get along with sag women at all – that’s def my sweet cap I want to hang onto LOL!

• PalmPuncher says:

If you’re up for studying it in greater depth, you may want to look at your decanates. This is the influencing sign within your element based on which of the 3 10-day blocks of the sign you’re in. An easy way to calculate it is just to know that the 1st decanate is your own sign, the physical aspect, the 2nd is the next on the wheel in your element, the mental aspect & the third is the last same element sign, the spiritual aspect.

• capricorn m says:

hi, i am a capricorn… i am sooo confuse… if a scorpio man likes me… his friends told me that he likes me and often bug him about it. and then he was drunk one day and asked me out and he told me that he likes me… but other times he protects me from other of his friends that are may be interested in me. he makes me sit beside him like he is hiding me. he tries to get my attention at times. but somehow i still dont know if he really likes me.. when he is drunk then he tells me about his fellings but when he is not he is soooo shy. is that normal? i hope someone can help me figure this scopio man out… is that normal or not? and he recently told me that his bestfriend also like me thats why he cant go out with me. whats up with that… then he pulls me in the corner and says that he wants me beside him always… and he does not want to let me go… but then again he is drunk when he told me this. i am always afraid to talk to him when he is drunk because i am afraid that he wont remember anything. help pls if any scorpio man here.

• PalmPuncher says:

Sometimes we’ll actually wait to say stuff like a confession or other loving words while under the influence, so we know beforehand we can sort of hide behind that in order to remain in the dark about our true feelings when we’re sober. The shyness is pretty common, & it almost assuredly means he really does like you. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be going to all the trouble to be around you so much. When he’s backing off, it means he wants to take time to really get a good handle on the situation in his mind. You may try helping him be more decisive by being active in getting his attention, something you cap ladies are pretty good at. Let me know if any of this helps & how your experience with him goes from here, M.

• bangsta says:

#10 i also have a cap friend and i do the same to her when under the influence…i thought maybe it was her writing your comment. Trust me wen he’s drunk he’s real.

• beautybitch says:

i am a cap and i have been dating a scorpio for a year and three months. our relationship couldnt be any better, and the sex is amazing :) the only thing wrong is we fight over everything and anything

• sunlight says:

please help!!! last summer i met a scorpio man who wa actually my boss. He didnt spoke with me for two weeks , thought that i am too unsymphatical… he was always stearing at me and bugging me all the time ith ironical jokes. i didnt pay him attention because his fresh married , and i could not do a thing in this situation. its confusing because he always sas to me that i should stay longer . just dont get thepoint because some occasions hes really nice and the other really cold i mean really mean…
    he said im like an opened book to him, buti said that his intuition than is so wrong and he just laught…
    at he end when i was leaving he didnt hug me as last time , just took this proffessional face and shook hands, but it couldclearly feel that he wasnt comfortable with the situation.

the air between us its intense mean you can feel real chemistry but very deeply though , have no ideea f the others feel it , because both we are very good at hiding it.

please help… this man is confusing he told me if i come next summer we willonly wander for two months than i asked whos gonna work he said nothing just smiled. this time he told me that in summer i will be sure there altough i dont know myself either if i will but he was so sure of himself… like his planning something or what…

• KDB says:

I’m a Scorpio male, my new sweetheart is a Capricorn, 1st time for me, and the last. Married an Aquarian and found out how many men she loved. She killed the passion and in me. I was gun for many years, sisn’t want a relationship. I tried dating sites, bars, etc. But that’s not being myself. I met Ms. Capricorn and she flipped me around to being myself again. These women are amazing. I am learning to be patient simply because I know she is the only woman who will understand me. Scorpios are defied by many because of our traits, but a Capricorn shows true appreciation, passion, and devotion. That’s a Scorpio weakness ladies! Trust is also a MAJOR characteristic that has to be rock solid. My Capricorn lady discovered that I had visted other women before I met her. Jealousy? Must be, I like it. It told me that I do not want another woman in my life but her. Scorpios can be faithful and committed with the right lady. Capricorns are perfect for a Scorpio. That is the security we need to protect the true sincerity of of our heart. I am falling in love with my Capricorn lady simply because there is nothing about her I would want to change.

• mirage says:

guys beware *** = 420 ;)

• Jade says:

I recently met a Scorpio, I should say re met. Our story is kind of funny…he used to be my personal trainer who I just found extremely gorgeous..so i remet him at a local bar realized we went to the same school met up there, he took me on a valentines date and got me the perfect gifts…as a capricorn i appreciate sentimental and thoughtful things…a picture framed of us, a big cross gaudy cross necklace which i wear a different one everyday and he took note of…and a feathered rose. Where extremely opposite..he is a completely buff sexy dude and im a thick girl with tattoos and piercings were such a odd pair but people tell us we work. He is very over protective and I love it! I really never felt safer with any one and I’m completely okay with the dominance. Finally a real, thoughtful, sexy man!!!! I recently really hurt him though extremely bad. He is finally coming around but scorpios will let you know and make sure you feel 10 fold the pain of what you did to them in the first place…

• Sag Baby(: ! says:

to wide eyed person
    how can you hate sags women ?
    we’re so get-along-able D;
    its the sag men that are annoying
    especially when there extremely smart D: lol

• ash says:

hi…i am a capricorn woman dating scorpio man..i feel scorpio men r possessive,caring,loving…but at times they tend to be over possessive which most of the time make me feel that i am losing my independence..as i am a capricorn women like to be independent,dominating.. someone interfering with my personal space..is totally no no..capricorn women can easily dominate scorpio men.. as i do…he dont mind at all because he loves me like crazy..i feel it is the best match…at times u cant predict abt their mood swings…they r silent calm but dont know when they burst their anger when they r really pissed… so be aware and always love them..because they just want someone to pamper them…

• ash says:

hi…i am a capricorn woman dating scorpio man..i feel scorpio men r possessive,caring,loving…but at times they tend to be over possessive which most of the time make me feel that i am losing my independence..as i am a capricorn woman like to be independent,dominating.. someone interfering with my personal space..is totally no no..capricorn women can easily dominate scorpio men.. as i do…he dont mind at all because he loves me like crazy..i feel it is the best match…at times u cant predict abt their mood swings…they r silent calm but dont know when they burst their anger when they r really pissed… so be aware and always love them..because they just want someone to pamper them…

• easanj says:

recently dis really hot scorpio guy sort of asked me out…i was happy about it but he confuses me sooo much! he tells me he loves me..den he changes d topic! i dont know wat to do!! pls helpp

• Jazz says:

Scorpio men are so sexy! They are sex gods! Having the playful banter then finally being in bed with them is like a spiritual experiance! Honesty spouts from their lips when they are drunk and they WILL hide behind “I was intoxicated and I can’t remember what I said” but cap. Ladies, every word was TRUE!! My Scorpio broke up with me and let me tell you, I could have, I wanted to, completely annihilate him. Why? Because he wasn’t honest with me when I asked him why he was breaking up with me. I should have called my mafia friends, but secretly I’m hoping he has a change of heart and comes back to me… I just have to wait… Which I am not good at, but you scorpios have an incredible ability to wait and see how things play out. I guess I’ll wait, what else can I do? I’ve already tried bending him to my will, but he already made up his mind. When he broke up with me he said “Why couldn’t I have met you 10 years ago?” he needs to deal with his present issues then he said he can be with me. Grrrrrrr

• kamaal says:

what’s your name girl???

• Mente Loca says:

• Mente Loca says:

Agree. I love SCORPIOS they are the best lovers for us and as well a Capricorn’s BEST friend. They are also the best MATES in bed, so whenever where ruthless they can handle our ruthlessness and get ruthless as well, but in the end it gets even better, yet hotter. Were both strong-willed and very similar and this is the only sign that can understand and stisfy, yet read and know what a Capricorn wnats and don’t wants. Scorpio are the best.

• Boo Boo says:

I Wasted Three Years Of My Life On A Scorpio Man Who Put Me Down Every Day, Thought He Was Better Than The Rest, And Every Time I Turned Around It Was My Fault, Nothing But A Control Freak, Made Me Feel Weak, And Me As A Capricorn Girl, All I Attract Are SCORPIOS, They Act Like Real Tough Asses. We Had Good Times – Sorta , But In The End It Was Just All About Them, Never Having Time, Never Got Their Own Jobs Finished, They Are A Real Piece Of Work, Oh Lies, They Are Good At It, Very Kniving, Very Sneaky, And Over The Past Couple Years All The Scorpios I Met Where The Same AS The First Imagine That ;D! Yeah They Are Great At Sex, Make You Feel Loved When THEY WANT To Make You Feel Loved. Haha. You Try So Hard To Please Them Its Not Enough… I Wont Ever Go For A Scorpio Again, Much Love <3 (;

• Five says:

Wow. Boo Boo. My experience with a Scorpio was exactly the same. And I feel exactly what you feel. Its as if they are in a relationship with themselves.

• nubeing says:

I’m a true capri girl. My first scorpio 5yrs ago was very attentive to my needs, and would lavish me with all sorts of gifts. But I’m not a material girl, and that made him want to spend even more. Well, after several months, his true colors started to emerge, he started being very critical and verbally abusive. I don’t like drama and I hate to argue. All the while, it was because I was refusing to help him with his business. I already had a full-time career, which didn’t leave for much free time to help someone else. Needlessly to say, we parted ways soon after because he was a control freak, so self-centered and no empathy for anyone else.

My 2nd scorpio is heavenly, none of the issues with the previous relationship. Maybe it has to do with the birth month, rising, moon and stars, LOL… My new guy “Mr. Wonderful” after a year and a half is October. The control freak was November. Hmm!

• Jenny clay says:

Scorpian guy has told me he likes me but has problems so be patient.
    At first I was ok with this but now I am frustrated…we text every day but I feel that I am doing all the chasing.
    And if we o get together and he has problems again will I be ignored?

• yLUV??? says:

My relationship with this Scorpio began in high school. We just re-met and began to have a closer relationship. this is like 11 years later. Ok, last night 2/8/12 his phone ghost dialed me. I listed to the convo. He was laughing and talking to a woman. I continued to listen, as im listening I walk outside to hear better and walk to my car i hear the woman ask him if i am his gf? He said no, would I be out here with you if she was my gf? A huge lump came in my throat. I was in disbelief. The car they were in was right in front of me but then it pulled off. I asked myself what should i do? I sat in my car in an attempt to ‘catch’ him in the act as if i had not heard enough. Once the car returned i acted as if i was on the phone. Then his sister came outside and spoke to the woman in the car. As if they had met before. Then his sister came to my car and asked if I would take her to the store. I told her no because i wanted to see what was goin to happen. The sister went back into the home and I sat in the car. I could not look at them or at the car but a knock came to my window and it is the other woman. She asked me if i was waiting on dude? I said no b/c i wanted to know the whole story. I said i was the sisters friend. the woman said to me well u know when u get a feeling something aint right? I said yea then i confessed to her that i was infact waiting on him and we should have fun with this. During this time he called me continuously but i didnt answer. After the other woman and I talked i continued to sit in the car, confused. The sister came outside again and sat in the car with the other woman. I went back into the house and dude asked me whats up i acted like nothing was wrong and he went outside. I went out to see if the other woman was where he went it was. I sat in the house and wondered why i hadnt hit him in the face curse him out leave! I just sat there. When he came back into the house he asked me whats up and i acted like nothin had went on. He asked me if i was going to act like nothing happened and i asked him why? he did not give me a str8 answer but I stayed around, why? Do i have low self esteem or what? Plz reply!!! Remember that he said he wants to be with me he wants to grow old with me yaddah yaddah yaddah. whats wrong with me? Could i be losing myself or like him so much i have blinders on? FML!

• emily says:

capricorn woman i’m with a scorpion man yes is true the are calm man quiet i’m not he is always shhhh me which i find funny im from the city he is from surb we work together im parttime he don’t want to know ur past i think they dont want to get hurt very stubborn like capricorn woman both want to charge want to be first never want to lose but in bed the capricorn takes over and please him like no other sign been only three months he had a bad break up so it was ulgy the first month i was eazy on him been workin with him for 3 years know he a great guy not giving up on him know everything is great they are not eazy take time but r worth it they will treat u like a queen

• Andrea says:

Hi this is a message for Jenny Clay
    I would like to know this guys name because I met a Scorpio in oct 2010 and he told me the exact same thing!
    how strange?
    Your thoughts r my thoughts exactly……keep me posted!

• CapExpertOnScorps says:

Do not go for a scorpio boy unless you are willingly to face the kind of emotional distress, avenging nature and can bear mind games! They’ll stir up problems in the midst of current ones, making your life miserable. But guess what if they plan to own you and make you theirs no one, absolutely nothing can stop them! With their magnetic charm (not to forget those eerily psychic abilities) plus subtlety of manipulation they will make it almost impossible for you to live without them – such is their level of control over you. That’s right, I didn’t think anyone could do that to me but him. Trust me, it’s a waste of your valuable time, effort and most important of all it will take a toll on your life and affect your goals! Sure there will initially be some competition but dare you show your weaknesses to him and you’re his doll…My advise is no point being attracted by the commonalities and immense chemistry – just get yourself a selfless witty Virgo mate who will always be there when you need them/and Virgo’s have an innate capability to sense when something’s wrong even if you’re not talking about it! Or the loving but strong Taurus with his strength of purpose and occassional sense of humor can keep up your spirits. He will be a shoulder you can cry on, always protecting and supporting you no matter what.

• CapExpertOnScorps says:

YLuv – I think he kinda likes you, but right now he is testing your feelings for him…and at the same time, keeping other women interested. whatever the case, do not fall for the trap. just ignore the guy!

• Anna Scotch says:

Just met a sag and he is INTENSE. I’ve been reading and it seems 50/50? Sometimes they are good and other times they are controlling? As a newly single cap should I even bother?

• Anna Scotch says:

Meant Scorpio…strange

• Andrea says:

Thanks!
    CapExpertOnScorps, I am trying so hard not to text him, although before he mentioned he had problems we were texting non stop,he claims he is interested in me but because of his problems can I be patient?
    I feel this is a catch 22 because this started in oct 2011 now we r in feb 2012 so my attachment has already been made. I now wonder if the problems were there all along before we met but he just wanted me in his web?
    I am so confused I do not like games really want to shake this guy from my system,please help!

• Libra-Scorpio Cusp Male says:

I gotta disagree with the Scorpio expert. Unless u are one, you are just enough observer looking through tinted rims called personal experiences. I read a lot of nonsense describing Scorpio in bigoted terms. However think about it like this. Scorpio looks for perfection in their mate because they ascribe to perfection in themselves. When they gamble on one of yall (yes it is a gamble) and they think they found something, Scorpios try to merge with that person. Imagine have a heart transplant and then that heart start acting contrary to what you though it would do. Would u try to figure it out, modify its environment so that it behaves more predictable?
    Also, and my pride speaking, but if you think u are in control of your Scorpio, understand this. If you only truly cared about 3 things and get on ur partners nerves, and there are 20 things that ur partners nags about, should u fight about all of them or only about the 3, especially when peace of mind is one of those things. With the energy we save, we can accomplish something we actually care about.
    Last thing to our….psychic power (ooooooo). It just observation, nothing more. We watch and watch. We watch personalities, body language, temperament, if you communicate over 70% based on everything but WHAT u say, why wouldn’t u study it. If u want to understand a/ur Scorpio, google body language. There are to many ques for us to not show anything. However if u rather not, don’t hate us when u could of understood us.

• Vialacteastar Capricorn female says:

Astrological zodiac info is just that information about traits and nothing more, just because you meet one person that happen’ s to be a Scorpio doesn’t mean all scorpios are mean, never ever assume that because one apple is bad then all the rest are, never…… because you might miss out on the very point of excistence itself experiencing life through exploration. Don’t fear what you don’t know welcome it and you can never go wrong…. Remember it’s better to be alive and have a broken heart because through emotions you know you are alive and not dead… Embrace the unknown and soon you will unfold that which you wish to know….. Stay happy people because we are alive and …..have the gift of existence of here and now….

• cap woman says:

9/10? thats boll*x Ive been married to a scorpio for many years and Im not just his wife – more like his prisoner but hes made me believe I cannot survive without him

• Sayuri says:

About a couple of months ago I thought I was dating a Scorpio I am a cappy woman but while we were at dinner Id thought I’d ask him again he told me something different I’m confused also because he said he was 27 im 22 but I love older men then I found out his real birth year by means of him getting alcohol turns out he’s 32 I am trying to find out his real birthday he said he was Scorpio but why lie about such nonsense I mean I am a very mature 22 yr old woman i am not your typical cappy though i don’t care that he’s 32 but why lie about it? I didn’t lie about my age and it seems he gets mad at little things I just stare at him and let him have his temper the sex is fantastic very passionate and he cuddles me after wards but I turn away after a minutes lol I want to know things about him but it’s so hard to get them out of him he tells me things like he’s so happy with me when he’s with me but then I won’t hear from him in days very irratating I love LOVE and I’m passionate to I want family and marriage but I want to know if I should run from him I am mixed and he is el salvordian very sexy and tall

• Sayuri says:

Oh and do you think if he lied about that is lying about other things to?

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Mike says:

I’m a Scorpio. I tried to get with a Capricorn during my repeat of my senior of high school and another at my elder friend’s family reunion I was invited to. Now that I look back on it, I didn’t miss out on much but they missed out on the best they never had!

• rose says:

• ObservantCap says:

Haha when i read these experiences I sort of understand why I also feel frustration about my Scorpio bf. You might say I’m a critic but by just observing him, makes me annoyed. Immature, unromantic, unreliable, suspicious, you’re even correct when you mentioned about Scorpio man having you treated like a prisoner. Yes, I dunno but these men have the ability to make you forget you have your own life and friends. You will even think why suddenly you’ve grown so insecure, alone and apart from everyone else. Because he lets you believe that being without him would be worthless. That’s the impact he’s given me. Makes me now wondering if I need to end my relationship with him and if I can. I love him but he’s smothering me.

• @observantcap says:

you need a freedom loving sun sign with lots of freedomloving in him.
    otherwise,why are you here complaining about your scorpio man? you seem unhappy about the smothering.

• ObservantCap says:

How can you say that, if I myself have a happy and free life. They are frustrating as lovers. But as friends well, nothing can go wrong. You have to experience it yourself having a relationship with one because before I was like so inspired having a Scorpio man in my life. But now, I feel like bored being with him and it’s like he doesn’t have any gf. Like he’s torturing me by waiting for him to suddenly change one day, which I don’t think that Scorpio, being a fixed sign would change for anyone or for anything. I’m not here to have you change your mind as well. I’m here to share my experience, that’s all.

• @Observant cap says:

no he’s NOT going to change for anyone.

if he doesn’t love you, he won’t. Ever.

don’t expect him to.