Gemini Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

Famous Gemini-Scorpio Couple: Baa  Rafaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio

There are about five people present in this relationship. It’s a box inside an enigma inside a mystery.  The trouble is that it’s hard to catch everybody at home at the same time.  It’s definitely a costume party, which remains a party as long as no one has to take their mask off.

How to Attract to a Gemini Woman as a Scorpio Man: Have you ever tried to squish an ant at a picnic?  You know the way you have to chase it with your eyes and hands at the same time?  That is what it is like trapping the beautiful Gemini creature who is as alluring as a butterfly.  Long periods of intense waiting and watching must be followed by deft acts and deeds.  This lady, one of the most desirable in the zodiac, is as hard to pin down as quicksilver, her mercurial ruler, which is exactly what you need to lighten you up in the right way.  Besides, the fascination is undeniable.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Gemini Woman: Gemini women hardly need advice on how to catch a man, or at least catch his eye.  There is something about you like a worm on the end of a hook that lures the big fish.  Scorpio, being a deep creature, is utterly fascinated by your superficiality and allure.  The more mercurial you can be, the better, even to the point of being purposely irresponsible about small and inconsequential things – be a little bit late, be hard to catch on the phone, say “I’ll get back to you” a lot, be willing to disappear.  All your beautiful words and verbal ability mean absolutely nothing to him, but he will be transfixed by the sound of your voice.

Degree of Romance:  This can be an incredibly romantic combination.  No one knows the act of flirtation like a Gemini, and Scorpio is the perfect instrument to play to.  The Gemini woman can never ever be possessed by the Scorpio man (despite his deepest desire), and she will find the intensity of his intentions inconsequential and humorous.  It is the stuff great operas are written about.  The potential for Scorpio’s suffering is immense.

Degree of Passion:  There is a tremendous degree of passion possible, but unfortunately it is one-sided. Geminis don’t digest passion well.  It is never their first choice on the menu.  Scorpios live for passion.  Is this a good mix?

Degree of Friendship:  Oddly enough this pair can give each other a merry chase intellectually and they can entertain each other endlessly with a running commentary on the foibles of human nature.  They make great traveling companions on the journey of life.  Her wit complements his perceptiveness for some great “aha” moments.  This couple will enjoy talking about other people immensely and trying to dissect their motives.

Degree of Marriage:  This couple has the downside of sticking together through thick and thin to the point of real pain and absurdity.  There may be a constant diet of betrayal, painful and unnecessary confrontations, ridicule, sarcasm, and vendetta, and yet the relationship endures.  This is not the best recipe for mental health.

Progression of Relationship:  You know how you stare at the chess board at the beginning of the game trying to figure out what your strategy is? Figure two people doing that at the same time and then changing their strategy in response to the other person’s every move.  The possibility of mind games is absolutely boggling and this may take the place of an erotic connection.

Sex:  For the restless mind, sex can be an outlet for ingenuity and cleverness.  When you combine a restless mind with a subterranean urge to discover the deepest, darkest motives in order to control the other person, you have a very interesting range of experiences being worked out through sexuality.  This is one combination that may be very “studied” in its approach to sex.  Hardly anything either one does is unpremeditated, although for completely different reasons.

When It’s Over:  The Gemini butterfly will flutter away to another flower in someone else’s garden, leaving the Scorpio to plumb the depths of his soul alone.  While Geminis take a lot of knocks for being shallow, her superficial nature can keep this break up from going off the deep end.

More on Gemini Women

Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

77 Responses to Gemini Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

• buttercup says:

I think this is very true, well some parts. I’ve recently started talking to a Scorpio male Ames I am really interested in him. I can already see that he is very jealousbut also very romantic

• Shehnilla Mohamed says:

Hey there, /i a just coming out of an almost 7 year relationship with a scorpio man. How I wish I had read up on our compatability before going into it – it has been such a roller coaster with more downs than ups and now that I have read he personality traits I agree that Gemini and Scorpio are not compatable

• gemini woman says:

Scorpion man will break your heart and manipulate you they willl act as if they are sad when they cheat but only acting so they can Win you.. Stay away Geminis they have a dark and dark side that the happy times won’t be worth it!!!

• gemini woman says:

i was on a conversation wth a scorpion man for months who is 10yrs elder to me and i had the best time of my life with him…. he was damn caring, honest, devoted… but one day he suddenly comes up with “you are such a kid” and stopped the conversation there, thinking nothing, even when i told him tht i love him, he said he is not the right person 4 me….and now he is dating a scorpion female…. i still don’t understand what that whole time was about

• SO EFFIN TRUE says:

^ ditto.
    I don’t think scorpio men generally think us gemini females care since we are a bit ‘eccentric’. But I do believe that they are amazing lovers and this match will work if they let each other be themselves. Its a challenging yet worthwhile combo.

• fiona varney says:

any ideas on how to land a scorpio male ? i feel as if he just using me but i would love a fling with him?

• gem05 says:

well… I ve been with my scorpio man for about 3 years now, and he is a total sweetheart, he has tenderly , patiently and above all else, devotedly taught me how to be more constant and firm. He is very intense, but i feel safe and truly loved by him. Sex is great too by the way xD I got no complaining motives

• Pod says:

Theres a gemini girl I really like in my class. Shes all I ever think about now, before I would think of a bunch of girls in a day and just be attracted to all of them but now I only think of her almost all day. Im just madly attracted to her, but in a loving way not just sexual at all. We have been talking more in class and on the bus but I just can’t tell what she thinks. One day I’ll think she wants me because of the things she says and the extra effort she makes to talk to me but then other days I feel like its a just friends thing. If anyone could offer advice I would really appreciate it.

• Don says:

this is not at all how my relationship with a female gemini is going. far from it. and superficiality is an extreme turn off…

• gemini girl says:

a scorpio man is really hard to understand for me at all….
    i feel sometimes that he is snatching my freedom n makes me smother……..
    but in next moment suddenly i feel a gr8 love n care 4 me….i m really confused what to do

• Gemini says:

I have found myself in a really difficult place. I wish I knew then what I know now. I met a Scorpio and I somehow became completely obsessed with him immediately. I don’t think I have ever been that obsessed. For some reason I have this bad habit of pushing people away that make me nervous like that. Strange defence mechanism I know. I didn’t realize how much we had in common until it was too late. I encouraged him and my friend (scorpio as well) to date because I thought I didn’t have a chance. I assumed he was shallow because of how good looking he was. This is probably the most intense feeling I have ever felt toward someone. We all worked together and I couldn’t even walk by him it was so bad. Anyways, I was out at a club with this friend and I lost her. I ran into the scorpio man and because I was really drunk I was a lot more confident with him. I even dirty danced with him for a little while ;) haha He kept asking where my friend was, but now I’m thinking it was because he could have been nervous too and she seemed like the right choice for him at the time. When we met up with her outside, his friends were out there too. His friend who is a gemini like me kept hitting on me. He kept whispering in my ear saying I had beautiful wild eyes and that I was beautiful. I felt really annoyed because I know who I really wanted to hear those words from. It was love at first sight for that gemini but not for this gemini. I have a bad habit of going with the flow and I thought it would be easier to be in a relationship with him because I wasn’t nervous or clingy. I have had passionate relationships in the past where I was the clingy one, and this was far from that. We started dating also because I wanted to be able to hang out with the scorpio. It was an excuse to be around him and get to know him, but as you know Scorpios don’t deal with jealousy well. They just start to hate you haha. So I knew from the beginning I wasn’t in love and I knew that I wanted more but I let it go. For 9 months everything was , but we got a long more like good friends that both enjoyed having sex in random places. The cute things he said the first day he met me about my eyes and beauty stopped. That was actually the only time he was ever slightly romantic to me. I thought I couldn’t get pregnant and then surprise!!! I trust him to use the right measures ( cough pull out cough*) anyways…. so no about 3 years have gone by and I’m noticing the Scorpio actually showing interest toward my passions and my sense of humour. I am engaged now but we have broken up lately because I am not happy and we fight all the time. The only reason I’m still with him is because we have a kid together and I’m obsessed with one of his best friends who is a scorpio. I have a hard with unknowns. Even though if we broke I think I would still stay in contact with his friends (sounds naive) , but I’m good friends with one of the boys’ girlfriends who just happens to be this scorpio’s cousin. My mother also lives two streets away from him. I think he would be stubborn and not want to piss off fiancé, but It is really too hard to tell. Maybe he would be better off with a Cancer, but I think that Scorpios and Gemini;s if they have this intense passion for each they should be able to make it work. My fiancé doesn’t appreciate anything about me that I love the most. He is also a really scary person so that holds me back as well. He is extremely controlling which I wouldn’t mind if I actually was in love with him. I wish this was all for advice, but I know someone is just gonna read this and be like oh that’s cool. Fmylife.

• Pingback: Gemini woman scorpio man – Gemini | Horoscope Guru » Blog Archive

• pluto/mars loves mercury says:

the downside part of gemini/scorpio sounds bad :(
    thankfully it’s only downside and there are upsides of course.

there are so many scorpios really drawn to gemini.

my best friend in childhood is a scorp, and everyone thought hed marry me, but i wasnt attracted to him sadly :(
    i loved him only as a friend, and he ended up marryin a gemini. she talks alot, too.
    he had the most intense eyes too. very beautiful. what is it with scorpio and eyes?
    they are the most beautiful type of people, and will hide their emotions. :(

• Gemini30 says:

I’ve been in love or lust with a Scorpio since I was 18 I’m grown and married now. Hovever, to know if he ever remotely thought about me In That way would be nice. Looking back on it now I wish I didn’t play games with him and just been upfront with my feelings for him instead of hitting on his friends to make him jealous. I guess I’ll never know..

• Gemini30 says:

@ pod nothing ventured nothing gained…. She’s a Gemini girl woman let her know your interested in being more than just a friend… She’s probably just waiting on you. We like confident but not cocky guys

• Mars says:

I am a scorpio guy dating a gemini. We are madly in love with each other.
    Seems like these both sunsigns are compatible, cos geminis and scorpios are alike in many perspectives and we do share a lot in common intellectually. All we need is maturity and understanding.

And both of us enjoy each others company. We are planning to move in together and it was her decision.
    Unlike , what is said in the article, we both are passionate about each other a lot.

• Nicole says:

I am a triple Gemini, ( both my sun sign and my moon sign are in gemini as well as my ascenti) and I am dating a Scorpio Man. We have such a wonderful relationship and I am so thankful to have my big, strong, Scorpio in my life. He is the most patient man I have ever known. He can help me through any mood swing easily and he makes me laugh every day. He is not a jelous man and gives me space when I need it. He makes me feel so safe and loved. When we disagree it is because something has been lost in communication. It is easy for us to find common ground and we both forgive easily. This combination can be full of magic and love you just have to find the right Scorpio.

• a/s says:

I wanted to add, which i found is that there is a long time husband and wife team who is Gemini woman/Scorpio man:

Keith Urban (October 25-26? Scorpio with Virgo venus) and Nicole Kidman (June 20, gemini woman with a Leo venus)
    She has a Scorpio Asc and he has a Cancer Asc

• Mike says:

My cousin’s a Gemini. Her husband’s a Scorpio. She hurt him so much that I can’t believe they made it that far. I’m a Scorpio. My first girlfriend’s a Gemini. She hurt me so much that I’ll never again give my heart to a Gemini!

• Gemini says:

I am a Gemini woman who was married to a Scorpio man for 10 years and the statement that “This is not the best recipe for mental health” is so true. In the beginning he pursued me, but, I didn’t pay him much attention or take him very seriously because my heart belonged to another. We ended-up being just friends. When I broke-up w/ the one I thought I loved…my Scorpio was there and the sex was intense. And, for me the sex was my biggest attraction to him, and I thought that was all it was for him too because he wasn’t very open and honest about his feelings being anything else. Not verbally anyway. I think this was the biggest problem I needed the verbal communication whereas he needed the physical communication. Not really sure how it happened, but, we got married…he cried when he said his vows…for me that was intense. In fact, the whole thing was extreme and intense. Never any dull moments it was either extreme happiness or extreme pain. I just don’t think we ever understood each other. I felt as though I needed to be a mind reader to understand him. He always was thinking things that just weren’t true…and, I was always feeling like I was unimportant to him. He thought I was delusional and vice versa. It got to the point that I felt very unloved and he was always having angry outburst for reasons even today I cannot figure-out. I just think the way we understood things was just so opposite….everything about us was opposite. It was definitely a learning experience.

• Mahrukh says:

Shahrukh Khan has three children a son and a daughter and the third is a surrogate child. Angelina Jolie first adopted kids and then had her own biological kids. In all cases it appears more children is better.

• dani says:

Me and my scorpio man have been toghether since 2010. I was scared off in the beginning, cause he tried too hard and I just thought he had some second motives, cause it sure couldn’t have been a love at first sight situation.
    Then when he backed off for a while i came running, cause I started missing the whole thing.
    What made me fall in love was the feeling I got when we where together, I just felt safe and warm inside.
    And i think he fell in love with me, cause I’m pretty entertaining, playful and rather culturally mixed background that made me interesting in his eyes.
    After four rocky years, I can say we found our niche. Our commonground is our humour, and our openminded sexuality.
    Jealousy was a problem up to a year ago, but I was the jealous one.
    What can make us argue is my restlessness, and his being way to stable.
    I can get bored of his lack of spontaety, and his bromances.
    And the intensity when we argue, I can’t tollerate it, it becomes too heavy for me.
    And the fact that I can’t tease him for fun as much as i wished, cause he can loose his patience.
    But at the same time I love his stability, and loyalty.
    I finally realized I have one of the best men, he gives me freedom of action and intellect.
    I love to make him laugh.
    And being the one wanting to have the last word, not having intellectual discussions with him, is quite liberating.
    Also, this is quite a needy man, he needs my love and happyness above all, and I love to reassure him and feel needed.
    What else… I wish he was into new and unknown as I am, I always end up trying all the new things alone with our friends, cause He’s just not interested. :E

• yeehawww says:

gemini woman gets ONE point higher than leo women….and almost 2 points near cancer woman.

read that, ladies?? jealous now? gonna make up accounts to put down these pairings?

• Scorpio man and Gemini woman says:

oh ok it’s the same rating 6/10 a bit above average.

there’s Johnny Lee Miller who was married to Angelina Jolie. Scorpio man/Gemini woman
    and they divorced and she’s married to a Sagittarius man Brad Pitt.
    However, Johnny Lee Miller went on to marry ANOTHER gemini sun woman (Michelle Hicks), with pisces mars/gemini venus/cancer mercury/leo moon. He’s got Pisces Moon/Libra Venus/Libra Mars according to astrotheme:

• notice something on Johnny Lee Miller's chart says:

Scorpio Sun Johnny Lee Miller married 2 gemini sun women, sure it depends on the placements, but i notice on his top three dominants, out of the top three dominants he doesn’t have scorpio as top three. Sure he’s sun there, but his dominant top three are Sagittarius, Libra and Pisces. Which explains alot why he attracts those Gem suns (the opposite attracting factor for those gemini dominant ladies.) He has a stellium in Libra in the 7th house of Libra. And he has also a dominant Sagittarius (Neptune, lilith and Mercury ALL in the 9th house of Sagittarius.

• sky says:

So not true i loved a scorpio deeply it hurt really bad & took me while to get over him he also use how much i loved him against me …..

• Ayanna Costa says:

I think overall if you get a Scorpio who is very true to the sign description they will kill the Gemini spirit, Decans, Moons, risings play a role as well. My sun is in Gemini, my rising is Scorpio and my moon is Pisces I am also a 3rd Decan Gemini. I’m a Gemini air sign with water elements. But all in all, I think it’s best that Air signs to stay with air or fire signs mostly. Scorpios have a mean and manipulating streak. They have a tendency to feel they are above others and their insecurities brings forth resentment .I stay away from Scorpios, the lies about them being good in bed is really a misunderstanding of way they rule the private area not their performance. This is in no way to bash all Scorpions but I really don’t want a relationship full of turmoil because Scorpios are trying to figure themselves out at your expense.