Leo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Leo Couples: Bill and Melinda Gates; James Carville and Mary Matalin

This is an intense and erotic combination because there is an element of power in the sexuality. Neither one can completely conquer the other, but they won’t stop trying. The bedroom becomes the theater for great acts and/or great melodrama. Nothing is too small to overreact to. Everything means something.

How to Attract a Leo Woman as a Scorpio Man: If you are courting a Leo lady, you must be regal, dignified, in complete control of yourself and exude power and confidence. You’ve selected this lady because she is almost impossible to please, but don’t kowtow. If you act like a puppy dog she’ll probably act like a lion and swallow you whole for a snack between meals. Keep control at all times. A single, sincere, well meant and honest compliment will go 1,000 times farther than all the fawning in the world. If you are like most Scorpio males, you are reluctant to drool over someone. That works to your advantage here, but do force yourself to offer up some insightful praise.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Leo Woman:  The attraction here is sexual.  If you’ve got it, flaunt it.  Look him in the eye and dare him to stroke your beautiful mane and make you purr.  You know all those men who are intimidated by you? Well, this man isn’t.  So make the most of this rare opportunity and strut your stuff.

Degree of Romance: There is an off the scale and over the top possibility of romance in this combination. Both parties enjoy playing their role to the hilt as if they were Mark Antony and Cleopatra conquering whole empires and each other’s hearts, as well.

Degree of Passion: The intensity and eroticism of this combination is also off the chart. This is because Leo adds animal instinct to Scorpio’s depth and intensity of emotional bonding.  A lioness refuses to be conquered, but she will find it hard to resist surrendering to this man, which makes the thrill of the chase even greater.  Scorpio can do all of his voodoo magic. Nothing will scare her – and that’s very refreshing for a change I’m sure.

Degree of Friendship: Absolutely none. The possibility of betrayal is so prevalent with this combination that you should never relax into casual camaraderie, not that you two would anyway. She is as possessive and egotistical as he is, so they should both watch their step.  Scorpio, don’t ever assume that you are equals or friends. This is a performance and there are certain standards that are expected of you. You are courting royalty; the prize is worth it.  And I’m not exaggerating by using the word “royalty” as much as you might think I am. Don’t get too familiar or she’ll be offended.  Leo must realize there is a certain amount of crudity involved with a Scorpio. You can put your nose in the air and pretend to be offended, but deep down inside you love to be shocked.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Degree of Marriage: This combination has a good chance for a lasting marriage because both signs are fixed and loyal. Each is inclined to marry only for love, and when that is the basis of a partnership it can be very bonding because it is very real.

Progression of Relationship: She is a beast of the jungle and loves to be stalked.   The Leo lady will stay one step ahead all the way to the finish line. But when the fun of the hunt is over these two may have trouble with a mundane lifestyle; scorpions and lions are not natural friends. If, however, they get past the lurch from pursuit to domesticity, they may be surprisingly compatible. A happy and fulfilled Leo will not stray. And an unhappy Scorpio won’t leave, though he may cheat. If allowed to save face, a Leo lady will probably look the other way during a necessary indiscretion.

Sex: Sex is so hot it’s hard to describe on a webpage. Think about touching your finger to a hot iron. Scorpio has a way of bringing out the drama in Leo, and after all, sex is a performance as well as an expression of love. The Leo woman is capable of being a voyeur to his emotional depth. She can be swept away by his passion and taken places she would never ordinarily visit.

When It’s Over: This is a combination that can end tragically. Both signs are apt to dramatize slights and hurts. They are not good at kissing and making up. Both the lion and the scorpion are likely to exaggerate wrongs and create scenarios of betrayal and devastation which are unnecessarily heavy and oppressive. Just because two people fall out of love doesn’t mean they intentionally meant to hurt each other.

More on Leo Women

Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

90 Responses to Leo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

• PalmPuncher says:

To #50 Jana,
    When you say he withholds answers to your questions, is there ever any hint of annoyance? What exactly is his expression if not straight-faced? I know it can be hard to read them, but it’s a good skill to cultivate. Before they are Scorpios, they are first human, & have feelings & even their own way of showing/sharing them, like the rest of us, so it’s not impossible to be able to intuit what they feel or think, at least in a general sense. You obviously love him dearly, so it shouldn’t be much of a chore at all to learn all you can about him, & if there’s something he can’t disclose now, then let him come out with it on his own, & he’ll appreciate you for respecting his innermost thoughts, which is something he’ll be more comfortable sharing after much trust has been built. It will likely take years to build up a foundation of trust in which he’ll open himself up to you. That fear of commitment of his may mean he’s afraid he’ll mess it up somehow if he jumps in w/o thinking. As for the cruel or mean attitude, this may be hard to believe, but it may be a front as further measure to ensure he’s in full control of the situation. & if you can tell it really is how he is, then that’s likely due to a wounded heart he’s had to carry around for so long, & not necessarily gored by a woman, but also he may not have had the best relationship with his parents. Your idea to wait for him to call is best, since it’ll give him time to sort things out & realize just how amazing of a woman you are. Just be patient, & all will come into fruition. Good luck.

• Juwlls says:

Marita :
    I dated a man when I 36 and he was 23 -I am a Leo and he is Scorpio. After 20 years of not seeing him I still want him. It was the best sex I have ever had. I will never find anyone I want as much as this man. I also love this man with all my heart and soul. I have never wanted anyone like him.

yeah…i agree with this. a lot of these descriptions are surprisingly accurate. I dated a scorpio male for about 2 years. I would have to say though, id give it more that 5/10…maybe…8/10.I will agree though…easily the best sex of my life. Im sure I will never forget it.

We are still friends, although he lives far away now, never any real major issues. He was just sort of immature sometimes, and socially handy capped. He ended up ending it…I was destroyed. After the love potion wore off though i agreed with him, we would both be happier with someone else…but it was hard to think straight , when the sex was so amazing. IT was sort of like…. of cyclic…to the point where just him touching my back softly and huging made me think about it and i was already melting.sigh.

• mistie says:

wow i was friends with a Scorpio guy once. I argued with him like all of the time. And I wasn’t attracted to him at all, I’m actually repulsed by him. I don’t even like it when he sits by me. Maybe that was me being secretly attracted to him but trying to deny it. But i think he was ugly.

• #22 Tracee- says:

As a Leo Woman- Stay Aware from a Scorpio Male. Wont Work. There is no need in trying for a romance or relationship. The only thing good with Scorpio’s and Leo’s are the Sex. Relations no relationships is the key.

• Hopeless Romantic says:

Agreed, Leo Ladies, Scorpio men will not work for us. I have dated three Scorpios. Scorpios lie so much, they do not know how to be honest, its like they are scared of us Leo women or somehing. Only if they knew things would be a lot smoother if they would just keep it real.. *sighs*

• Dante says:

As a Scorpio guy (31Oct ), i have never loved someone the way i loved a Leo woman. the moment my eyes saw her, i told myself i have to have her or to be honest i said to myself deep inside (i have to make her fall in love with me). at first all what we did was fight, arguing and disagreeing with one another about anything. until we got into a fight which i don’t really remember what cause it but what i do remember that it was kind of my fault….. we haven’t spoken for almost a year and a half. until i threw out a little of my stubbornness and eventually texted her and then we talked….everything was so nice but still i haven’t told her how i feel about her cause i really didnt know how she felt about me until (and i have to say unfortunately) the last week i was leaving to the U.S. to complete my studies, she didn’t say it but i could see it in her eyes and she probably knew how i felt about her too but i just couldn’t put it in words. maybe cause i was leaving and i just didn’t want to tell her like this or maybe because she also had to fly to a city near by before i leave in 3 days which would be the last moment i see her before leaving to the U.S. and i was the person who took her to the airport and on our way we didn’t really speak much but we hold hands all the way to the airport and she was trying to hide her tears from me and i pretend that i didn’t know. i was kind of strong till i saw her back while she was going into the terminal and got back into my car and drove home by myself. then i realized that she is gone.

Its been 5 years now, and a lot have happened between us, we talked on the phone, i came back to visit after the first year, i told her that i love her and she said it too.

but now we haven’t talked to each other for a year, except a text from her wishing happy holiday and i responded back with the same thing.
    i don’t know what happened but i think most of it is because of long distance relationship.
    ….I think she should call…she thinks that i should call… i dont know…

• Dante says:

to be honest, i don’t really think anything will happen. after a while not talking to someone u loved so deeply….its hard to go back to the same ways u were before, u just cant, and both of us have very stubborn personality.. aaah

• Stella says:

Leo gals are strangely innocent inspite of all the sound and fury, and instinctively stodgy without knowing it themselves! Its their instincts again that lead to an understanding of their behaviour. my scorp guy and i were together for more than a yr when his mother came to live with us. the realtionship bet my m-i-l and me was not the best since she was superior to me in cooking. i mean really good! i knew a gentle breakup had to happen. i left first to take up a project out of state. by the time that got done my m-i-law had moved out of the house. my scorp man was surprisingly patient and we got back together as if by remote control.

• hurtinscorpio says:

I fell meaning me scorpio man. 44. She is 22 and we romance and danced happy happy for 4months. And recently I sent her some pics that she disliked and my jealous y. Rise over a secret cute online guy she private talks with via yahoo talk..

Well. She says he is into her sister but I reacted and she said no more I am over possessive. Yet I fell I caugght her I believe one late evenknh I logged on and she called me instantly afraid stumbling in her words— why are u not at work..hmm. my detective hate went on because he was online and she felt guilty caught. She said. I am going to bed. In stumbling words

• sunnyleogirl says:

i first met my scorpio man just over a year ago. Our relationship has been very like comments on here. In jan i had no choice but to break things off. It was two painful. I told him that he had two months to sort himself out. If by our 1st year anniversary he had not i would walk and not turn back. 5 weeks ago we began texting. The love was there. 2 weeks ago he moved in. Scorpio men are insecure. They are negative. Leo is usually bright and sunny. But he makes more effort than any man (when he wants to). I never thought we would get to this stage where we are living together. It takes compromise. He is triple scorpio (sun venus mars) i am double leo (sun mars) living together i find easier (my moon taurus his cancer) i love him deeply. Am sure he loves me but also something about him i dont trust. We shall see.

• Thelovelyone says:

wow! reading these blogs i can truly relate. I am an older leo woman with a younger scorpio man. And let me tell you. We have known eachother for a year already and exclusive for about 7 months. In the begining – wonderful. Treated me like a queen but of course i was still skeptical about him. not sure what it was guess cause his stories never added up. And im like a private detective always questioning and trying to figure out things. After being exclusive thats when things kind of went downhill. To me, he changed and became at times, distant, bipolar, and at this point things he said i really didnt trust. He wouldnt call me, i had to chase and believe me i really dont like to chase. I ended up sending msgs and telling him how i felt about his behaviour and of course i always got the “im over thinking things”. One week it was great, the other week he would do something to mess it up. like being distant again or acting bipolar. Well we broke up once and in a few days he called me crying to get back with me. i gave him a chance. and now we go back n 4th with this argueing and i cannot trust him. but he had the nerve to say he dont trust me. but yet he treats me like crap sometimes and then switches as if i am the one that cause whatever issue we have. we end up talking then everything is kool and he confesses his love and his affectionate (yes, sex is great to).. which last for a few days or a week maybe 2 weeks the most..and then again something happens and the aruging starts. its like a rollar coaster ride. i dont know but i dont think it will last because im getting dizzy with all this up and downs like every month and if trust is not there, what else is left.

• LeoScorpioGirl says:

Dante :

….I think she should call…she thinks that i should call… i dont know…

Type your comment here

So, When I read this I kind of wanted to simultaneously jump for joy and cry. I’m a Leo girl (30/07) and I’ve been in love with this Scorpio boy (20/11) I met in high school for six years. I always run away from him. I used to pretend I didn’t like him because I never imagined he’d like me back. I used to tell people we weren’t even friends because everyone could sense the sexual tension between us and I didn’t want him to know he had power over me. I left high school to run away from him. He was my first kiss, and it was AMAZING, but I LITERALLY ran away from him afterward–didn’t talk for over a year (although that could have been my fault as well because I went and got a boyfriend). After I broke up with my boyfriend I went camping with him, and it was back to the same feelings and flirtations, he looked me in the eyes, tucked my hair behind my ear and said, “I just love looking into your eyes when I talk to you” after we’d been talking for 3 hours about anything and everything, telling each other secrets and about our families and our dreams, just like the first time he kissed me–and I know he would have kissed me that time if I’d let him. I got into the same school as him, and told him, I think he sort of wanted me to go, although he didn’t say so directly, but I decided not to because I didn’t want to be stupid and choose a school for a boy, and now we live 3 hours apart. We’ll message each other occasionally, we have a mutual best friend, and are friends on facebook so we sort of know what’s going on in each other’s lives. After six years though, no matter what I do I’m still totally in love with him. I doubt he has a clue.

So after reading your post, I’d like to tell you, I suspect your leo girl is doing the same thing I am—she’s probably terrified of the affect you have on her, because let me tell you we leo women are used to being able to play with the people around us, but when we encounter the rare characters who are as strong as we are we’re thrown for a loop. Perhaps she’s sitting around pining away from you but pride and fear of you not returning her feelings is keeping her from calling. Isn’t that what you’re doing? She’s probably doing the same. I really think you should call her so you guys don’t end up like me and my scorpio probably will because neither one of us knows how to talk to each other except for the rare occasions when we fade away from the rest of the world with only each other. *sigh*

I just can’t get over him. She probably feels the same about you. Call her.

• candis says:

Its almost scary to see how so many scorp and leo relationships are so similar! im a leo woman he’s a scorpio man and we have the weirdest love/hate relationship. we have been together 4 years now and its been total hell,heaven,laughs, sighs ,crys…..EVERY EMOTION bottled into one but you bet your ass we love each other! its just such a power struggle with him it drives me nuts! we are both very strong willed and opinionated so where other couples can agree to disagree we go on for hours trying to get the other to not only understand but agree with the others point of view lol but i usually win because we all know scorpios weakness…..GOOD SEX:) But this man has made me do things i never thought i would do and i know i threw him for a couple loops but i know for sure it is REAL LOVE…we cant live without eachother and trust me i know because we’ve tried…leo and scorpios are really a good match it just takes alot of compromising and TRUE LOVE

• dante says:

Type your comment here

LeoScorpioGirl :

Dante :
    ….I think she should call…she thinks that i should call… i dont know…

Type your comment here
    I just can’t get over him. She probably feels the same about you. Call her.

it was really nice reading your post and I really appreciate ur advice but what am i suppose to say to her after more than year of not hearing her voice? and to be honest with u, after i moved to U.S. she being so far from me really screwed up a lot of things in my life, i couldn’t stand the idea that she is not next to me, i’m not talking about anything sexual, all i want is to hug her again and hold her soft hands….i know whatever happens, i will never forget her

• Oceanblue says:

I am a Leo woman and I had fallen for a Scorpio man more than 12 years ago. But we are both in a relationship at that point of time. So nothing really happens between us. But once or twice a year, we’ll meet up for a casual chat over coffee. The sparks for him remains whenever I see him. But we are both still attached to someone else. The final straw came when he knows that I am getting married. He finally confessed his love for me. I know he’ll be the one I’ll never ever forget, so after a long painful process, we are finally together and will be walking down the aisle soon. The only regret I had in this relationship is that because of our pride, we had wasted so many years waiting for the other party to take actions and in the end also hurt others around us. So if u love someone, let the other party knows before it’s too late.

• ingeras says:

my mum is a leo, my dad is a scorpio with his rising in leo tbh they communicate through arguing which seems to work for them if they argue they just communicate it’s worse if they don’t talk at all they’ve been together for over 20 years and even if my mum says she could have done better i know she loves him XD but that’s just how leos are

• steamingleo says:

IM A LEO WOMAN!
    I have slept with so many scorpio men and I can tell you ONE thing….THEY ARE ALL SHIT IN BED!!! Oh my god, they dont know how to please a woman! All they care about is getting their groove on and dont even think about giving me some pleasure! And as for having a relationship, HELL NO! They were all liars.

However, I am sexually attracted to this man… he is 20 years older than me (im 22 and hes in his late 40′s) and HE IS SO SEXY. He is also a scorpio and I always think about what it is like to have sex with him ;) WOOOO!

• TypicalLeoGirl says:

I’m a Leo woman and I really like a Scorpio Man who he is head over heels in love with me! I usually don’t like Scorpios but I think the way he flatters me makes me want him. We’re not dating and we’re not even real friends. I prefer to stay away from him because Scorpio Man can be dangerous and if you do something wrong, they can hurt your reputation and that is such a NO-GO! I’m really proud of myself and I don’t want to let someone walk into my life who’s going to hurt me afterwards.
    Sometimes I want him so bad and then there are times when I want to stay away from him so badly. Idk but he’s kind of irrestibile.

• Bluewave says:

Strange to stumble on so many people with a similar story. I am a Scorpio guy 11/2 and I will admit that the Leo ladies are goddess among women. The main issue, and this my experience with a Scorpio and Leo relationship is not necessary the power struggle. If a scorpio really loves, you can do anything to him/her, except lie, and trust me we can read a person. The problem is Scorpios are kind of socially inept; yes we know how to have a good time, can be fun and all, and have a couple of good friends; but unlike most Leos, were are not social butterflies. You guys got so much energy is awe inspiring, and that brings us in like a moth to a flame. Yep that’s us, the moths, not quite the colorful butterflies. Because of this, the Scorpio gets the bad rep of being the weirdo in the bunch, the guy that sometimes, just disconnects the phone, and feels like getting some rest and alone time. But I’ll let you in a secret, we don’t wanna be alone, we want to be with you, but you rather be social and than with us, so we kinda take it the wrong way. So there you have it…and this is the end of my rant.! :P

• bushra 16 august says:

iam a leo woman i fall in love with a scorpio man i wish i can tell u how much i love him iam crazy about him /16 november/ we’ve been together since 13 may 2007 and till now i still love him the same way i loved him before eventhough i met many men but this man is the only one who could fill my eye what can i said to explain our relation ?? Frankly there is no words that could reach our feelings i think he loves me the same way i love him this is clear in his look , in his touch , in his hug but he sometimes just goes away without any justifacation. However, he always comes back to me i just want ur opinion . He always said that he wants me to be his wife, may he lie to me ??? or should i trust him when he said that??? All my friends say that i shouldnt trust him cause he always goes away and comes back so as my friends’opinion , he is making fun of me . Moreover, we’ve been together for 5 years and a half , and yet he never makes a step for marriage . Anyway, i cant believe he could lie to me our souls are one i feel that , every time i see him i feel as if it is the first time i saw him ohhh my god please help me

• leogirl21 says:

this is so crazy to see so many people post all this stuff..i am a leo(8/5) girl who recently broke up with my scorpio boyfriend(11/7). we have been together since i was 15 I’m 21 now. this boy drives me nuts. we lived in different cities so he would always drive 2hrs to come see me because i at that time did not drive. i have never met anyone like him in my life. some days i ponder on how we even got this far 6years. he’s my first love, i couldn’t even imagine thinking about another guy than him. I’m an affectionate person, i love to be needed, and he was always the type of person who when were good he’s really good to me, but when he comes up with something to fight about he’s a totally different person. he had soo much pride it was ridiculous.. i would have to text/call and try and talk over whatever we caught about even if it was his fault..he was very possessive like he hated me even saying hi to his friends which were mutual friends which was very funny because he would talk to my girlfriends I’m an independent type of person and i can’t be with a controlling person i love having friends around and he was just too much when it came to that. it was him or everybody else.another thing was he was very curious of what i did every day to day, he would always snoop through my Facebook to see if i was doing something which made me start questioning what he was doing on the side. i guess its true to say when you date a crazy person you start to turn crazy. i was never a suspicious person i just wanted his company love and respect because honestly there was never a second in my day that i would not think about him, no matter how angry i was at him i never ignored one text as rude as he is when he’s experiencing his mood swings. he’s my first and last everything..thats what makes me wonder sometimes if he has ever been with anyone else during our time together. i know i should not be surprised if he did seeing that he’s so manipulative and suspicious but for some reason i don’t want to know or believe that he has. i know he loves me as much as i love him, he will just never show me that i guess he has trust issues.we have not talked in a month because he saw that i was talking to an old friend “guy” on Facebook after he hacked it. it had nothing but an innocent conversation but he’s so paranoid he just ignored me after that without a word..the night before we had been talking and even planned on seeing each other that weekend. i still think about him everyday i love him soo much to be honest but he makes me doubt too much of what it could be, i feel like I’m living in a fantasy because he’s always a different person.. I’m learning to live without him trying to meet new people but its just so hard after being with one person for so long i can’t go back and try and work things out when he’s not making the effort to after all i should be the one who receives an apology for having my personal space invaded…HELP!! should i just let it go for good? i always tell myself he’s not worth it because honestly I’m good looking and people always say he’s not good enough for me and i never payed attention to that because i loved him he’s good looking but not the best but I’m too blinded by lust and attraction as well as his attention he drives me crazy..pluse my family and friends hate him to death literally. i need help i know…=(

• askjl says:

hey leogirl21,
    I might be able to help you.
    First of all, i’m sorry, English is not my first language,
    i hope you will be able to understand what i typed.
    I’m on the same situation like you. I just broke up with my Leo Gf, I’m Scorpio male. I am greatly regret for breaking up with her. She’s my first love, we been together since 2007, and almost 4 years, but we just broke up last 3 weeks. I’m the one who ask for break up, after finding out her email that she sent to some guy that she emotionally fall in love with. I was so upset and i asked for break up.
    Is there any chance that i can ever get my Leo Ex back?
    I really love her a lot, it is impossible to find someone like her. I never cheat on her, I never hurt her before.
    I can’t stop thinking of her. I can’t stop missing her.
    After the broke up, i ask to cut off all the contacts with her. But she insist and wanted me to don’t stop contacting her. I wonder why. She said i am the best she could ever had, even after we broke she still told me that. So i asked her, if i’m the best you could ever had, why will you fell in love to another guy? and why will you want to let go of me if when i asked for break up? why will you pushed me away and pulled yourself back when i wanted to patch the relationship back together?
    She said she feel ashamed for being with me, she said i don’t deserve this. I don’t care if i deserve or not, but she’s the one i really love.. Is there any chance or any possibility to get a Leo Ex girlfriend back? Because i had read some horoscope about Leo, once they done with a relation ship, there will be no U-turn.

leogirl21,
    No you should not let go, because that’s some really long relationship you got with him, I believe him as a Scorpio, he won’t be able to forget all the memories you got with him, I strongly believe he still love you. IF YOU REALLY WANT HIM BACK & REALLY LOVE HIM, All you can do is forget about waiting his apology, and be honest with him let him know what actually happen, let him know that you missed him, and you really want him back.
    Give him some surprise, anything.. He will appreciate it. Just meet up with him, Things will automatically work out for you both.. Good luck!

• scp95 says:

hey leogirl21, listen up first leo women are both the most amazon women i ever been at the same time the most unbelievable frustrating women i ever been with. With that say I agree with my fellow Scorpio male (askjl) word of wisdom, I just wish i could go back in time to have the chance to directly comfort the Leo girl I fell for, but after what happen well enough with me. This is about you so look, If you love him has much has you say this what you need to do, first suck in your proud a bit. i know for Leo women that hard to do. second you need to go to him not text me not talk to on the phone. physical put your self i front of him. an take some where you can talk to him alone. stand your ground an tell what happen what on your mind and how you feel to his face, don’t let him speck until your done specking . believe or not he will respect you for this. also little word of advice Male Scorpio rarely ever apologize. so don’t expect him to.

us Scorpio can be a little impossible when it comes to the trust factory. we don;t trust easy to start with and keep are trust in many case is a full time job. the simply fact he hack your face book account show me he like you a real lot. male Scorpio would never go to that much work to keep tables on someone they weren’t falling in love with. the simple fact he is that show me he may actual be in love with more then you think. the fact he act the way he did is a part of our darker side. you see when a Scorpio fall in love we become very processive of that person. the deep he fall the more processive he become. we don’t like to share our life partner with any one. we can’t help it we procive every emotional at a very deep level. love is one of the deepest emotions there is so do the math if you have a person who take every piece of every emotion to the extreme . then just image what happen when a powerful emotion like love enter this equalization. I hope this help give you a better insight in to where his mind set at now. an trust me he properly still hack your facebook page. just not talk to you. thought you want know,

• Sarah says:

Wow – just amazing to read these same stories.
    I’m a triple leo (sun, moon, ruling planet) woman, in my 50s. Been there done that with love and husbands. BUT totally fell for a younger Scorpio man (he’s 31) about 2 months ago. We were good friends after living and working together for six months – I thought he was gay, no girlfriend, etc. Biggest surprise of my life when I only had 1.5 days remaining in the country and he cornered me, explaining he was completely in love with me – thought about nothing but me every day for six months… I must know it, etc. I thought he was crazy. But he didn’t give up and romanced and seduced me thoroughly over 24 hours until we ended up in the most exciting, passionate sex of my life for the last 12 hours I was there. So mind-blowing I still can’t think of anything else.

Now I’m far away and it’s been awful. I can’t seem to get on with my life. I just don’t want to be without the best loving I’ve ever had. I’m burning up for him and he says the same. He seems totally devoted to me – but there is that question, is this for real? He is young and handsome – and I can’t understand why he’s not in love with someone younger and in his own country. Sometimes we talk on the phone frequently, sometimes weeks and weeks go by and I can’t reach him. I’m considering flying back half way around the world to spend 5 days with him – because one night just wasn’t enough.

Not much chance there is any long term relationship potential – just too many difficulties. And given what I’ve read above :) there is probably trouble in the future.

Should I go for it?

• Summer says:

Doesn’t sound like you have a choice :) I mean that sincerely. Why do you think I’m here? It’s like they cast this shadow across your psyche in their absence. I don’t think any sign is more prone to following their heart, in spite of anything, than a Leo woman. Good luck!

Degree of Passion: The intensity and eroticism of this combination is also off the chart. This is because Leo adds animal instinct to Scorpio’s depth and intensity of emotional bonding. A lioness refuses to be conquered, but she will find it hard to resist surrendering to this man, which makes the thrill of the chase even greater. Scorpio can do all of his voodoo magic. Nothing will scare her – and that’s very refreshing for a change I’m sure.

Degree of Friendship: Absolutely none. The possibility of betrayal is so prevalent with this combination that you should never relax into casual camaraderie, not that you two would anyway. She is as possessive and egotistical as he is, so they should both watch their step. Scorpio, don’t ever assume that you are equals or friends. This is a performance and there are certain standards that are expected of you. You are courting royalty; the prize is worth it. And I’m not exaggerating by using the word “royalty” as much as you might think I am. Don’t get too familiar or she’ll be offended. Leo must realize there is a certain amount of crudity involved with a Scorpio. You can put your nose in the air and pretend to be offended, but deep down inside you love to be shocked. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Progression of Relationship: She is a beast of the jungle and loves to be stalked. The Leo lady will stay one step ahead all the way to the finish line. But when the fun of the hunt is over these two may have trouble with a mundane lifestyle; scorpions and lions are not natural friends. If, however, they get past the lurch from pursuit to domesticity, they may be surprisingly compatible. A happy and fulfilled Leo will not stray. And an unhappy Scorpio won’t leave, though he may cheat. If allowed to save face, a Leo lady will probably look the other way during a necessary indiscretion.

Sex: Sex is so hot it’s hard to describe on a webpage. Think about touching your finger to a hot iron. Scorpio has a way of bringing out the drama in Leo, and after all, sex is a performance as well as an expression of love. The Leo woman is capable of being a voyeur to his emotional depth. She can be swept away by his passion and taken places she would never ordinarily visit.

• twoguns says:

I’m beginning to fall for a Leo woman she’s 22 and the receptionist where I work, I’m a 27 year old scorpio male, we sort of went out training together earlier on in the week, she brought a friend as I think we hardly even know each other, which I thought was sensible on her part, we are going training again next Monday, we went for Donald after I paid for hers she shared my chips, lots of eye contact, legs crossed towards me, then she bought a flurry and shared it with me, then once home she tested me to say thanx for taking her and it was great fun, also apologized for bein weird and not talking much which I replied was rubbish she was fine, the Leo woman has gone out of her way twice this week to come talk to me at lunch. Am I looking into things to much or could this be the start of something between us? She initiated the asking if she could come training with me. please help :-)

• Scorpion Genx says:

Am a scorpian male(28th Oct).. Am in love with a leo girl… As its mentioned above, We have the hot foreplays ever. But most of the things given above is not acceptable.. like the friendship between us.. before we started dating we were best friends ever. We never hide anything to each other not even a single stuff. Though we had some fights but still we were loyal to each other and now its going to be our 4 month.. We are enjoying it. Am so so passionate about her which I could never explain in words. well am not a person who believes in sun signs but still a part of me says that there might be the chances of these things being true. Whatever, it is… therez someone called GOD.. whom I totally trust and He is the one who decides everything,which no human can predict exactly.

• LeoWoman38 says:

I’m currently in an 8yr relationship with a Scorpio male 7 yrs my senior. We live and work together and are in an open relationship. We are a very strong professional couple – unmatched. He is strong and has an unwavering foundation.

Unlike some of the descriptions of Scorpios he is fairly honest, can apologize and is quite social — rivaling my confidence in most situations. A few times in our history when truth was not in the forefront, we were able to overcome this by having very intense moments of conversation (read crying, soul-searching, life altering epiphanies, etc.). At this point, the sex has dwindled which has put more of an emphasis on our friendship. This does at times leave me frustrated and impatient; fortunately our relationship allows for other outlets.

It is not clear to me how long my this will last with my Scorpio, but for now we are still teaching each other and being the strength for each other in this life.

My suggestion to a Leo women who loves a Scorpio man is to reach beyond your world of clever words and intellect in order to honestly comprehend your Scorpios true intentions. Beware of second guessing his actions, be upfront with your queries, and learn how to forgive without holding back.

To the Scorpio man, give your Leo some space when she asks and curb your suspicions. She is very independent and needs to reinforce her own identity without you always having your tentacles reaching into her space. Leo’s love exploring and reinventing themselves, it is no reflection on her love for you.

Leos and Scorpios always know when the other is not fully invested. Don’t try to fool yourself or your partner. No issue is too small to address in this relationship, nothing is ever swept under the proverbial rug.

• LeoWoman77 says:

I am a Leo woman who is in a very flirty, sexual, fun, and refreshing friendlationship, yes, friendlationship with a Scorpio man.This man is intelligent, handsome, sexy, funny, and flirtatious.We work together, he’s 8 years younger than me and I am completely understanding of his need to “play” at this point in his life. And although, I understand, he tends to say he understands if I have the need to do the same, but his actionstell a different tale. He shows concern for me in a way that he doesn’t want to look as if he wants to be in a relationship, however, he wants no other to be with me. If I bring up a date or an event that I may have been invited to, he becomes very jealous and its shown mainly through his actions. He has these eyes that I could wake up to everyday, because they tell a great deal about him. I can’t help but smile when I see him, and until this day, I still don’t know why I do that. :-) I wonder sometimes if him and I are meant to be, but I have associates that talk to me about him and it raises some red flags for me. Now, Im not usually the type to take everyone’s word and run with it, so I decided to just watch for myself and take heed to whats being said to me. I do like this Scorpio, and the energy I receive in return, shows an equal feeling from him, but Im afraid to jump right in and do all I want to and with this man, because I don’t know whether or not he will react the way that I think he should and cause me to back waaaaay off. He shows me everyday how he would be for me, but he has a selfishness about him that’s not appealing and Im hoping he will out grow that oneday. What do I do to get to that place with him that says, “this is where we stand?” because as of right now, he acts as if we are in a relationship, in his own way, and Im not sure if he’s ready for THIS Leo…Trust me, I AM ONE IN A MILLION…..

• LeoWoman38 says:

To LeoWoman77 from LeoWoman38.

When my Scorpio man becomes possessive with me, I reinforce his confidence with reminders (gestures and emotions rather than words) of my loyalty and love for him. And I would take it easy on the details of your other dates. My experience is that he may be willing to share you at face value — but doesn’t want the details all the time. It is very difficult on a Scorpio male to see his Leo woman so happy and know that he was not the one who was the cause of this happiness. I’m not suggesting keeping something from him – but to be a little more mysterious and vague.

And, with regards to the selfishness — I don’t believe this will ever diminish, prepare yourself for that. I try to look at it as more of a passion for life, a form of hedonism that we Leo woman truly admire most of the time, but can at times offend us when it shows its dark side.

• buffythedragon says:

Oh man, I don’t know what to think. I apparently have a problem falling in love with younger Scorpio guys (one when i was a senior in high school, one just recently (11 yrs later), just 1.5 months after i broke up with my children’s father (libra)) Definitely was not seeking any guy–AT ALL–especially him b/c my friend liked him, and i wanted to respect her…but he basically just grabbed me and kissed me…so…he lives 30 min away–no phone, no car…so i can only contact him through work (lame!) he’s bipolar and has ptsd from his past…these should be reasons to not pursue him (i’m 6yrs older, and should know better). we’ve been intimate and not, and it’s really comfortable for me, which i relish. recently his ex came around after 5 months saying she still loved him, and “confused him”…so i gave him a birthday present of food i baked and mixed cds of stuff he likes, but he’s so busy working, i wonder if he’s ignoring me or just got over me. i feel TOTALLY CRAZY for liking him so much….like…it’s ridiculous, i cannot stop thinking about him, and i’d like to….ugh….well….i guess that’s my piece, pleasure reading these posts :)

• leo gal1108 says:

Well, my mate wrote about us and I would like to add to that….one thing i would say is every word and every action is the starting of a drama. I don’t mean we are not genuine, but just very dramatic. When we pull in there’s no letting go. When we push (OMG!!), it takes to swallow ALL (and i mean every last strand) of my pride to make it up to him. Cos when it comes to leos and scorpions, we leos are much more sensible. They may have a stabilizing effect on us and drawing us away from our flirty, social sides but we are the logical side of this pair. This is something every relationship handicapped person (yours truly) has had to learn the hard way. Scorpions are incapable of logic when it comes to love. But for what its worth, the making up {;-)} is totally worth the FIGHT!!!

• JazzytheLeo says:

Im a leo woman 27, my scorpio guy will be 21 Nov.5. I actually been talking to my guy for awhile now and we met off this website called christianmingle. Every since i met him, I cant get enough of him. He just has that affect on me and the way he makes me feel…OH MY…cant even put into words sometimes. We have a long distance relationship if thats what you wanna call it cuz I live in texas and he lives in kentucky, but he’s coming here first to see me, then im gonna go up there to see him. The good thing about what we have going on is that we have communication and we talk to each other everyday. He is a piece of work at times & he used to drive me crazy but he’s not like that anymore at least for now & i know how i can be as a leo woman but with him i feel that I have met my match. I like a challenge & i see that he does to. What we feel for each other seems like it grows stronger everyday & it has been all worth it & i cant wait to see whats in store for me & him down the line.

• Scorpio Guy21 says:

Im a scorpio man (with leo as a rising sign!), 21 and i fell for this Leo gal at work. She’s 22. It’s been 4 days now and i got quite familiar to her but i think i know too much of hers without her knowing the equal amount of things of me. As a scorpio, i poped the seemingly trivial questions on seemingly trivial time but she never-EVER- asked back… Like she doesn’t wanna know anything of me. I don’t think that she dislikes me though cause she small chats with me frequently. Plus, she mostly smiles when talking to me.
    Now, as a scorpio, i’ve been engaged in playful touches, kinda-sarcastic but funny replies in conversations, i make her feel at the center of attention at one moment and complete apathy at the other. Now since this is our workplace (and she’s moving to another sector in a month) im not too hasty to corner her. I think im gonna start with comments about her looks but also stand tall, do my work as best i can (even compete with her a little but not too much) and let her know that while i like her a whole lot, she has to do with a scorpio that won’t crawl to her feet. I’ll aknowledge that she’s the queen of the jungle but that’s why im on the hunt for her. If i wanted a purring kitty i’d have gone for a cancer or a virgo or something.

• Wilthout Hammer says:

I read this due to the fact that I wanted some research. I am a scorpio man, and a very dominate ruled by my ability to control any situation as a scorpio. I consider myself the most sexual human being to ever exist. I have been perfecting my game for a while now and seem to get bored easily and although I am loyal to the core to people I love, even old lovers I am still great friends with. I tend to need to go out and sting to let others feel the pleasurable poison that is my tail :) .. Now being a confident attractive scorpio male and model I deal with attractive people all the time, so I am not phased really by first impressions of an attractive woman other than maybe admiration of specific features. To all my other scorpions reading this, you know how you like to really blow them away with your wit and charm before you open their senses to the most mind blowing intensity and passion they have ever seen? Of course you do :) But this was the first time in my life, I just looked at someone, At a shopping mall no less and just was overwhelmed. No hello, no great skill of the silver tongue that I pride myself on so well. It was more like a rabid dog in heat. I said I really want to be inside you, like a cosmic force is telling me that I need to penetrate you. That was my opening statement to a stranger. Not my style at all, well it was received with open arms. And after a pretty full on and exotic life and lifestyle, I can assure you that this combination is the most intense sexual connection known to man. I after a week have not even began to talk yet, it has been pure physical, its almost like the orgasms are fuel and food for thought, Can you know someone completely without even saying a word? I do not even think I ate the second day, I was just too busy. It was like wake, sex, sex, sex, sex, water, multi vitamin, then more sex. If I hadn’t just started a day prior I would have called off work….but alas There are hiding places at work and round 7 & 8 I was on the clock for! Please if you read this and read my thread. You really just owe it to yourself to try it. If you know a Leo my scorpion friends, please trust someone you know would not lie to you, one of your own, Go out and give them everything you have because they make it better and even bigger!

• Gisselle says:

Where do I begin…I’m in a relationship with a Nov. 16 Scorpio and I really love him to death. I remember the first time we saw each other at the club..when he seen me he stared at me and so did I. He came to me and sat down next to me. He started talking to me but I didn’t care too much for him. I was not all the time with him there but he followed me everywhere I went like he didn’t want to separate from me I noticed he was really interested in me so like a Leo woman that I am I played hard to get with my sensual teasing :) I also thought he’s handsome..then he asked me for permission if he could drive me home..I said no cause I didn’t know him at all. Later he came again and said sorry he had no bad intentions :) Actually we both don’t fall easily in love but somehow he and I felt this mental and physical attraction between us and we still do. After that we started to see each other almost everyday..we had so much fun and after our several deep conversations we have come closer. Now it’s 2 years since we have been in a relationship and we have so much passion for one another since the beginning it’s crazy and the sex OMG I was missing out all this time!!! Each time we have sex it’s different and it just keeps getting better! We have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we still find together. He is perfect and I need him more than ever but he’s expressed how he needs me more than I him. Already he is talking about marriage and living with each other.. I wish he would loosen up a bit and not get upset when I get upset because I don’t want him to stress. We are both emotional people and he gives me the affection and attention that I need in a partner. We are perfect for each other and I greatly appreciate the universe giving me this calm and sweet Scorpio! He’s very curious and weird in his own way ;) He loves mind games and adventure..This man completes me I could talk about him for hours. Scorpio man and Leo woman = Best match ever!!!

Good luck to you all!

• knightex says:

I have same leo-scorp relationship like ” sunnyleogirl “has(with same moon signs like she and her scorp has) i want to talk to sunnyleogirl for personal experiances pls give me something by which i can contact

• Lionnes says:

my oh my! I love reading what these hot & sexy Scorpio guys write about us Leo women! That’s a compliment to be considered kryptonite to dangerous Scorpios ;-)

Honestly, Scorpio/Leo is not as bad as websites and forums are describing it. IMO Scorpio is Leo’s best match. Just look around you. So many Leos and Scorpios are hooking up, it’s so obvious that these two match!
    BTW, i just went to the Leo woman / Aquarius man section and not even 1 Aquarius has said 1/10 of the nice things Scorpios are saying about Leo women. So that should tell a lot…

My first serious boyfriend was a Scorpio guy. He adored me. But I was very young. Unfortunately, I have had only the “un-pleasure” of meeting stupid Aquarius men instead..

God please send me a Scorpio man again!

• Knightex says:

Yes i too agree ,this relationship is the best because love will never run out in this relationship,this relationship has inspired many movies and those movies has inspired us .scorpions are knights and leos are princesses .proud to feel this relationship.ONE XTRA TIP FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP SEEKRS THAT COMPARE UR RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME NUMEROLOGY METHOD,IT WILL HELP ALL OF U TO SELECT A GOOD PAIR.SOME PEOPLE SAYS THAT THEY DON’T HAV A GOOD PAIR,THIS SHOWS WHY

• Scop says: