Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Sagittarius Couples:  Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson, Ted Turner and Jane Fonda, Ike and Tina Turner

This is a surprisingly good combination given they are so different.  They can appreciate each other’s breadth ((Sagittarius) and depth (Scorpio).   Both are powerful signs with dominance ability.  Each has an uncanny way of “knowing” that the other can readily appreciate.  Scorpio knows from the gut, instinct and bull’s eye perceptiveness.  Sagittarius knows from the heart, spirit and intuition.  This sets them apart and drives them towards each other for mutual understanding of their exceptional qualities.   Both these signs play fair and play for keeps.  The stakes are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as a Scorpio Man:  You will have to figure out how to cross her path which is sort of like aiming at a moving target.  You’ll be fascinated by how active she is and motivated by the chemistry to chase her down.  The next thing to do is your famous “shock and awe’.  Look her right in the eye and let loose one of those amazingly perceptive comments you’re famous for such as “You’re really bored here, aren’t you?”  Far from being phazed, she’ll laugh out loud and you know you’re on your way.  Aim also toward cultural events, political activities or find out what are her favorite causes, probably raising money for animal rights or humanitarianism abroad.  Be as honest and crude as you like.  Go for it!

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Sagittarius Woman:  What really comes in handy is your ability to get the ball rolling.  You make what is dark and complex to him (sex =– after all, it’s his religion) light, fun and natural.  Jostle him up a bit.  Rough up his hair.  Reach out with a light slap on the shoulder or a little shove on the back – the way kids play.  You’re the only one who could ever get away with that, with crossing those famous Scorpio boundaries, and he’ll admire you for it. (He thinks he’s really scary.)     Now you have his attention – pull back and play hard to get.  Book some tennis matches with your male friends or grab a girlfriend for a quickie trip to Europe.  In other words, just be yourself!

Degree of Romance:  There is a lot of intensity here but nobody’s got time for romance.

Degree of Passion:   Both signs are famous for passion, a word that means different things to different people.  Here, it means only the best, lust for life and one another.  Both have the need and willingness to relentlessly and mercilessly explore all worthwhile inner and outer experiences.  They amaze one another with suggestions and nonplussed acquiescence.  This makes a terrific and unbreakable bond.

Degree of Friendship:  If mutual respect is the cornerstone of a good friendship, these two walk off with the blue ribbon.

Degree of Marriage:  Especially  for a second or later in life partnership, this rocks.  Both partners are capable of appreciating the qualities that make positive bonds: honesty within limits, commitment to vital living, fidelity and a humane realism regarding space and time demands.

Progression of Relationship:  You will never meet two people more committed to hashing out territorial and time issues.  Both Scorpio and Sagittarius put a high value on what is genuine.  Since they find this prized quality in one another, and so rarely anywhere else, they are likely to pull together to get it up and running. Both are good communicators, negotiators and life partner material.

Sex:    Sex can be at its finest with these two.  Sagittarius sets Scorpio free of self imposed restrictions (ever had sex with a Sag? that’s their gift to all of us) whilst Scorpio puts a ring of fire around Sagittarius, heightening the experience almost unbearably.   The sex is so good it doubles their efforts to hash out mutual territory and make necessary compromises in other  areas.

When It’s Over:  This one is most inclined to last because both Scorpio and Sag will easily overlook anything if they want to be with the other: all things are forgiven and forgotten after a ferociously honest clearing of the air.  If it must end, Scorp will have to do the honors.  Sag will waltz off into the sunset, a bit sad but already looking for life’s next big adventure.

More on Sagittarius Women

Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

59 Responses to Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

• Scorpio male 95 says:

Hi
    texasgrl90, I have to say I have a few friends and most of them are Scorpios, and the worst part is I myself am a Scorp. Anyway, I said “a few” It doesn’t mean I haven’t met lots of people, but I have, and I’ve found Scorps as the most loyal ones. You think they are calm and cool, but you don’t know how badly their heart burns for every little “ouch” that their loved ones say. He loves you, if he thinks you love him. He adores you if you say you love him. He won’t care if he dies for you only if he is sure you will only be for him.
    He won’t abuse you, unless he is abused. I’m kind of sure you have texted some guy so in fact you made him text some woman.
    Believe me, I’ve met the most idiot Scorps who don’t care for me at all, they will be happy if I die, I guess… but they have the same quality which is “righteous”.
    NEVER play with his feelings, this is not the type who forgive and forget at the same time. Something was so surprising to me; most of them can read your mind. So don’t think he’s a fool and won’t understand it if you cheat on him. When he knows it, he’ll slowly go away.
    So don’t be shy, show him your feelings and be real honest, don’t be an annoying Cancer girl who hides lots of things…..ewwww….
    More you tell him about what you do and what you like, more you’ll be real friends in this romantic relationship, and who are better in friendship than a couple. He just loves this kind of relationship, be for him and just him, no flirting with others, so he’ll be yours and no others’. He’ll change the way earth goes round the sun if his lover asks him that, oh only if he’s sure she’s his lover. (Don’t be sad, he thinks you’re his lover before you do anything for disapproving it. Disapprove it and you will lose him forever, for real.)
    Sorry if any of my words annoyed you, being mad of me is better than your life not be enjoyable.

• Isabelle says:

Whomever shared these sentiments definitely had an encounter with the innocent little nocturnal creature 🙂 …..”He loves you, if he thinks you love him…. He adores you if you say you love him…. He won’t care if he dies for you ONLY if he is SURE you will only be for him.
    He won’t abuse you, unless he is abused. NEVER play with his feelings, this is not the type who forgive and forget at the same time….. be for him and just him, no flirting with others, so he’ll be yours and no others. Something was so surprising to me; most of them can read your mind. So don’t think he’s a fool and won’t understand it if you cheat on him. When he knows it, he’ll slowly go away”.

In addition….. “oh only if he’s sure she’s his lover” …. you will forever be his always!

All said and done, Scorpios are adorable, sound, solid, stable, dependable friends and the most awesome lovers 🙂

• Isabelle says:

GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!!!!! 😐

Okay Goodnight 😐

Alright 😐

Sleep well, sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite 😀

GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KJ says:

I dont know who rights this stuff but this is WRONG! lol Im a sagittarius woman, our compatible signs are Aries, leo, aquarius, libra and gemini in that order from top to least. Scorpio is NOT for us! For some reason scorpios flock to me the most and its the same with every one, ive also dated a couple female scorps as well. They are cold but posessive and that doesnt work for us because we like our freedom, they call us sensitive and it takes them FOREVER to open up. Scorps get crazy after they fall in love and interrogate you like your a child, or what to know where you are, who your with, whos that person your talking to, its to much. They are only loyal if they REALLY love you and that takes to damn long lol. Every scorpio i was with we could NEVER see eye to eye, it was one argument after the next, and the arguments can become physical. There super critical and us as sags have sensitive hearts and even though were blunt are hurt isnt intentional, scorps are vindictive and cruel and say things to hurt us. I was always arguing with them about every little thing and trying to get them to open up and be more sensitive or show more affection and its like pulling teeth unless your willing to wait for them to. Then when you do everything seems like roses and then a week later your in another argument fighting. Its to much of a rollercoaster of negativity, all they want is sex from a sag because were the only ones that can keep up and are stallions in bed. Other than that they dont take us seriously because were to flighty. Ive sworn off scorpios because of all the bad experiences ive had with them, they make great friends but as lovers im telling you it wont last. Do yourself a favor and find yourself an Aries if your a sagittarius man or woman and vice versa. Aries and sagittarius are the perfect match, if you wanna end up pulling your hair out and have your clothes bleached when you come home after hanging out to late, get yourself a scorpio. lol im only using that as an example because sag and scorp arguments go waaaaaay to far and if your a sag you know it takes ALOT for us to get mad but when we do, its like an explosion.

• KJ says:

sorry typo writes*

• Awesome things here. I’m very satisfied to see your post.

Thank you a lot and I am looking forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?

• Freeman Rearick says:

I am a Scorpio man and my first love was a Sagi girl. We started dating in high school, but our initial attraction towards each other went back to middle school. For a long time once we started dating, things were great. It was the young romance that most everyone seems to have, with intentions of marriage plain as day. We both gave each other our virginity, and we both infatuated with each other in every way.

Towards the end of high school, she got in a verbal confrontation with my friend. My friend was not really cool about it, but I believe she saw it as contest to see who I would back up. I found the whole argument childish anyways, so I kept my mouth shut. She took it as a betrayal, that I should back up my girlfriend 100%. I told her that she should have just let it go, and that it was just my friend being a jerk (I would have lots of convos about how awful my friends were. Maybe she didn’t like me giving attention to other friends?). Anyways, after that things got crappy. We had a long talk and at the end of it we were “on a break”. We had already made plans for senior prom so we went to that together, but it sucked. I thought she looked beautiful and she knew it, and she teased me all night long and then left with other people afterwards. She started pursuing this guy, who I knew she was attracted to even when we were dating, and behaved very coldly to me. I was very hurt.

I started flirting with another girl, yet maintained a polite relationship with my Sagi. Then one night, she broke down in tears while I was dropping her off at her dad’s house. She wanted to get back together, and I tried to tell her we were broken up, that we needed to stay as just friends. But I was weak, and couldn’t cut it off. My baby was bawling right next to me, and I just wanted to make her feel better. I knew that the guy she was pursuing had turned her down; she had told me so herself. Looking back, I wonder if she only wanted me back because I was getting involved with another girl while her attempt with another guy floundered.

Anyways, I took her back (a mistake) and the following summer was the most sexually explosive time of my young life. But I felt like she was very clingy. I always had to give her rides to work, to hang out with her friends, to do anything. I even had to give her little sister rides. She still did not have a license to drive at this point, and I honestly felt like I was a chauffer or taxi man.

Then, when I was about to start college, we had another talk. This time, she said she felt like I loved her, but not as passionately as before, not like a girlfriend. But she was not sad about it, and I found it too easy to agree with her, to tell her she had hit the nail on the head. After all, the world had just opened up for me, and I was eager to explore. So once again, we separated, this time as friends. Things got worse. We had a casual sexual relationship, but she never thought twice about telling me about how she took some younger kid’s virginity who worked as a counselor at the summer camp she worked at, or how sexy this guy I work with is when they are alone *gag*.

And then she started dating this other guy, and our sexual relationship ended. I became evasive and withdrawn from her. Eventually she broke up with that guy, and once again our passions were reignited. But then, suddenly, it was over again. We still slept in the same bed, but things were obviously different when we never did anything more than exchange simple kisses during several concurrent nights spent together.

Then one morning after we slept together (mind you, still no physical relations), the insane Scorpio in me came out to rear it’s ugly head, and I looked at her text messages that she was spending so much time on the previous evening. Well my suspicions were confirmed, unfortunately. She had been texting her boss from work, who I had met previously. I didn’t know they were involved romantically, but it hit me like a ton of bricks that morning. According to her text, I was an “asshole friend” who couldn’t take her out to the bar where he was hanging out. I guess they had made plans or something, and I was her ride (yet again grr) to get out to meet him. I was wondering why she was so eager to go out…

So I kept looking thru her texts with him, and I have never felt any heartbreak greater than that day. I was literally able to trace their romance from its beginnings to the night they hooked up to the night that I was too tired to take her out to the bar to meet her friend. After that, I was really depressed and felt betrayed. I became withdrawn again, but we managed a shaky and tenuous relationship as friends. They dated for quite a while. While dating him, she revealed to me how she felt caged by him, and she told me how I was her outlet for her feelings. Then they broke up, and this time I was more than ready to reignite our flame. I had some other unsuccessful attempts at romance, and the chemistry we have is unlike anything else I have experienced.

But it seems that she is past me. We have kissed and hugged romantically and only once made love since. I thought she wanted to take it slow perhaps, let our love blossom again. I was ready to treat her like a goddess; I had come to realize how happy she made me. But it isn’t turning out as I imagined. I can handle her having physical relationships with other guys, but I need a little physical attention of my own. She says she wants things to last between us, but I can’t handle it when she invites me out to a bar, where she is hanging out with another guy friend that I know she has a crush on, and she is all over him while I had to sit by myself and make small talk with her sisters friends.

She used to call me to hang out all the time. But now she has 2 jobs and is very busy, I can understand that. But she is too tired to hang out after her double shift, and I work a lot too, which leaves us little time to be together. A few weekends ago she said she would ‘save a weekend night just for me’. I was looking forward to it with great avarice. But then, our time together ended abruptly as yet another friend came to pick her up out of nowhere to take her somewhere else. All in all, I’d say I spent more time thinking about how I wanted the night to go compared to the amount of time we did spend together. This brings me to the here and now in my life. I started looking into astrology out of curiosity, and the descriptions for Scorp and Sagi were pretty fitting for me and her. I love her but I am tired of being emotionally toyed with. I am having trouble moving on, and in truth, I don’t want to move on. She pervades my dreams, and fills my head at night with feelings of desire. I am young and I will find another love. This is my mantra until further notice

• I MISS YOU VERY MUCH says:

• MR.TELL IT LIKE IT IS says:

ARIES LOVES SAGG TIL DEATH DUE US PART….SCORPIO PEOPLE ARE BY FAR FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE EVIL NO GOOD BACK STABBERS NOT GOOD FRIENDS OR PEOPLE AT ALL OKKK….SCORPIOS WILL TRY TO STING YOU ON DOWN THE LINE….BUYER BEWARE SAGGIS…..NOT A GOOD MATCH AT ALL ARIES WILL WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK UPON SECONG TO JESUS BUT WE LOVE OUR FIRE SIGN SAGGIE QUEENS MOSTLY ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SAGGIES MALE AND FEMALES AND ALL ARE GORGEOUS JUST SAYING NO HOMO LMBA….BUT ANYWAY WE GET ALONG GREAT GREAT AN GREAT….SCORPIO MEN ARE TAKERS AND ABUSIVE LOOK AT TINA TURNER AND NOT GIVERS THEY WANT WHAT THEY WANT AND THATS ALL THEY WANT LOOK AT BILL GATES HE TOOK PAUL ALLENS SPOT HE AINT NO GENIUS PAUL ALLEN WAS THE BRAINS BEHIND IT I BELIEVE BUT I DONT CARE FOR EITHER ZODIAC SIGN AQUARIUS OR SCORPIO PEOPLE THERE NOTHING LIKE ARIES THE FIRST SIGN IN THE ZODIAC AND THE FIRST LETTER OF THE ALPHABET AND THE FIRST CREATURE THAT JESUS LAID UPON WHEN HE ENTERED THE WORLD…WERE THE BEST PLAIN AND SIMPLE…THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING AND VIEWING THIS SITE I JUST DISCOVERED THIS SITE THIS EVENING…IM FROM AMERICA BUT CURRENTLY LIVE IN CANADA ON BUSINESS…SAGGIS YOUR SMARTER THAN THAT MY WIFE IS A SAG AND WE HAVE 6KIDS TOGETHER AND I TREAT HER BETTER THAN I DO MYSELF MEANING I SPOIL HER ROTTEN LOL…ID LAY MY LIFE DOWN FOR HER IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT FOR A GOOD REASON THOUGH AND SHED SO THE SAME 4REAL FOR ME….I LOVE HER 2DEATH AND I BELIEVE SHE WOULD ALSO WE GO TO CHURCH 2GETHER AND PRAY 2GETHER THE BIBLE SAYS A FAMILY THAT PREYS TOGETHER STAYS 2GETHER…JUST GET A ARIES IN UR LIFE AND UR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN I PROMISE I KNOW IM A ARIES MAN THE (HUSBAND)KING WHO TREATS HIS WIFE LIKE A (BETTER THAN A ) QUEEN IN EVERY ASPECT….SCORPIO PEOPLE I DONT LIKE THEM OR DEAL WITH THEM AND I LET THEM KNOW I DONT LIKE THEM AN THERE REAL TRUE HATERS AND BIG ASS LIARS AND HYPOCRITS AND VERY UNGODLY HUMANS….THANK GOD NONE OF MY KIDS ARE THEM ID PROBABLY GIVE EM UP SORRY ITS TRUE……ARIES PEOPLE ARENT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE WELL YEAH WE KINDA REALLY ARE BUT WHOS KEEPING COUNT NOT ME LMBO…..GOD BLESS…. LOVE MY SAGGG