Scorpio Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

Famous Scorpio-Scorpio Couples:  Linda Evans and Yanni, Abigail and John Adams, Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett

There is no doubt about it – this is a very powerful combination for love and success.  There is little question that these two are made for one another.  It is sometimes hard for someone who is not a Scorpio to understand a Scorpio, and it is a relief to not have that barrier in this relationship.  The magnetism of the couple has been superbly personified on the Bollywood screen by the electrifying combination in hit after hit of Ashwarya Rai and Shahrukh Khan.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Scorpio Man:  One thing that won’t work very well is your normal stalk and prey number.  It is absolutely impossible to sneak up on a Scorpio woman. She’ll be on to you from the minute you enter the room.  Once you establish by your internal sonar that she is approachable, please advance as directly as possible.  Have something simple and down to Earth to say that she can answer without psychological musing.  For example, “Aren’t the hors d’oeuvres great?”  If you are correct about her interest in you, this will be like dropping a piece of red meat in front of a tiger.  She’ll do the rest.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Scorpio Woman:   Have you ever played Battleship?   It’s kind of like that.  When you walk in the room, use your sonar vibe to locate him, send signals, await response, keep it all submerged and out of sight.  You know how to do it.  When he finally walks over, say “What a nice surprise.”

Degree of Romance:  Off the charts!  Please watch Ashwarya Rai and Shahrukh Khan.  Indian films never show consummated love, and Scorpios are here to remind all of us that romance is a feeling as well as a series of actions.

Degree of Passion: Off the charts!  The intensity and devotion of a Scorpio-Scorpio couple is demonstrated by the historical record of the relationship of John and Abigail Adams.  This couple went through fire for one another, which is not unusual.  These two mate for life.

Degree of Friendship:  Since it takes a Scorpio to understand a Scorpio the possibility of real friendship blossoming is very good due to the sincere trust and admiration between the two.  There is an almost innocent pleasure in one another’s company as they turn their back on the world and all its complexities.

Degree of Marriage:  Excellent.

Progression of Relationship:  This is a relationship where a partnership is truly present.  The relationship moves forward hand in glove.  Both partners are likely to contribute equally to advancing the degrees of intimacy.

Sex:  If you are a Scorpio who has ever tried to mate with a non-Scorpio, you will find mating with your own kind heavenly.  There are many tacit agreements between two Scorpios that are not present with the other signs.  Some things are better left unexpressed verbally and neither of these two will ruin something sacred with profane words.  Their sexual union will be almost religious in nature, producing ecstasy and profound communion.

When It’s Over:  This relationship lasts forever, whether there is a necessity to break it off externally or not.  The bond will never be broken.

Our Rating:  10/10

Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

111 Responses to Scorpio Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility

• Joan says:

Can I ask how old the two of you are?

I am not a scorp male but I am a scorp female who has been dating a scorp male for many years. We started dating when we were both 18 in college and now we’re both 26. We broke up during our junior year of college for about 6 months because we both weren’t sure if we were the best people for each other. Neither one of us dated anyone else during this time and we, like you and your ex, continued to sleep together. We ended up getting back together and have been since then.

I find that scorp men aren’t good about expressing their feelings for you verbally in general. And at least in my case my boyfriend was a lot more hot and cold when we were younger–like he’d always have to let me know that he was his own man and I didn’t control him. I find since we’ve become older and I’ve become a lot more independent, confident and self-sufficient that he is a lot more attracted to me and doesn’t play the hot and cold game. Also, it could be that he’s at the age when guys traditionally think about settling down, I don’t know.

I do think that scorp men like to feel like they’re needed, but don’t like it when you’re needy. This could be why he’s being so hot and cold–he doesn’t want you to feel like you’ve won and have control over him.

It’s all about the control with the scorps and I think you have to find a way to be two individuals together to make it work.

Maybe stop trying so hard with him and focus on getting your life back together. A new, confident side of you may be just what he needs to see. And, you don’t want to be with him anyway if he’s just using you and talking about other women to make you jealous–which is probably what he’s doing. If your jealousy is the root of your relationship problems, I bet he’s playing a mind game with you here to try and prove that your jealousy won’t control him.

Very complicated relationships, but you are right, the connection is amazing.

• scared and confused says:

Actually we are both older than you guys, I am 29 and he is 27. I know what you are saying about the needy thing. In the beginning of the break up I was incredibly needy, not so much anymore. Ive definitely hinted around at my feelings, but the minute I feel him pulling away again I back off. At least lately I have.

As a scorpio you know as well as I do how incredible our intuition is and it is exactly that that has me so twisted up inside. I don’t know, part of me believes with all of my being we will be together again, that we are meant to be together, but then their is that part of me that knows he has betrayed my trust and I am not sure I can ever get past it. But I have put every effort in to doing so, now all I need is some effort from him in return.

As for me getting my life back together, I agree. But I also feel I have done that. I have my own life, separate from him and for the most part -when he’s not playing head games with me- I am happy. I am doing all the things I want to do. Im even dating (although quite unsuccessfully). If anything, he is the one that is quite insecure, not to say I am not bc I am, especially when it comes to relationships. I get the feeling sometimes that he’s always trying to prove himself, whether it be to me or to anyone else in his life.

I just simply do not know what to do or how to move forward.

• scared and confused says:

Well yea, it was a number of things. He never cheated on me, and I do believe that, but he never really told the truth either. He would tell little lies, like what time he woke up or what time he got off work. But there was one thing, and it wasn’t a lie really, he just never told me till i found out and then he spoke his truth. That was the betrayal. Im really not comfortable sharing it over the internet though so Ill just say that it might make any girl lose trust in her partner. It was borderline cheating, if you will and I couldn’t get past it. I explained most of this in an earlier post.

• Sarah says:

Personally I know I could never forgive my partner if he cheated on me, or even almost cheated on me. That’s the horrible condition of being a Scorpio, we are so secretive but yet we want to know everyone else’s secrets. Maybe it’s time to just let him go. Unless you think you can be with him always wondering if he may betray your trust again?

I know for me once I lose trust in someone it’s hard for them to gain it back, and trust is the most important part of any Scorpio/Scorpio relationship. But, if you think you can get over the betrayal and start fresh with him, then tell him how you feel, besides just hinting. The worst thing that can happen is he will say he doesn’t want to same things and then at least you know you tried your best.

Don’t sell yourself short here. You may have some insecurities about relationships, but that doesn’t mean you should settle for someone who doesn’t know or appreciate your worth.

• Me says:

Hmm…scorpios come on strong
    Very very strong from first sight – both sexes, in friendship and in romance

I don’t know if it’s my capricorn sun or virgo moon but I feel the need to STOP or RUN
    They are so intensely focused on your every move and probe to the very bottom…it is a very unnerving feeling and I personally feel very lost (which is unusual for me) and a little insecure being equally private and sensitive and having a practical wall of iron around me…..water signs geesh! It is literally a sense of drowning

Anyway I somehow like it when two Scorpios become friends (if you can call something that intense normal friendship) or lovers because they deserve each other and trust just as quickly

• Nancy Fenn says:

You describe the energies so well. I definitely give this a 10.10, one of the best matches in the zodiac.

• Florida says:

I just dated a male Scorpio and I am a female Scorpio and it was NOT a great match. He came on strong and then the switch flipped about 3 weeks into it, with no explanation. We butted heads a little because of the two strong personalities, so I’d be careful of that…both like control and do not want to be dominated or told what to do. Sensitive creatures too. Not sure if two Scorpios are the best match.

• Alena says:

Cancers are clingy and can be insecure though, which can be annoying for Scorpio. Also, I find Cancer men can be incredibly hot and cold, which is very frustrating.

• Becca says:

I think it depends what kind of Scorpio you are. There are different types of Scorpios and I don’t think two people of the same type get along very well. I think you need to be two different types to be compatible.

• Gena says:

Are there any scorpio women out there who are married to scorpio men? I think my boyfriend (also a scorpio) is going to purpose and I’m curious how many scorpio/scorpio couples there are out there!

• Allison says:

How do Scorpio men like to be seduced? I’m a Scorp female.

• Roc says:

Scorpio man and Scorpio women are either extremely great for each other or extremely worse for each other, no gray areas. The thing about it is, you can usually find out quick, if you pay attention to the early signs. I’m a scorpio woman and engaged to a scorpio man, it does get intense at times, because we don’t verbalize how we feel, huge problem, it’s the woman who must work on being straight forward in regards to her feelings, then he’ll soon start to do the same. The thing about scorpio men is that they depend on there woman for an ego boost but since scorpio women don’t like expressing feelings it can be difficult, scorpio women have to also make them fill like there in control when actually there not, just pretend every now and again. They like there woman to be sexy at all times because they truly feel there woman represent them to the fullest, (another ego boost for them) so be nasty in bed, dress sexy, and everyone once in a while pull out some lingerie. If you want romance from a scorpio man, or him to express his feelings, the scorpio woman, unfortunately must do it first, and he’ll open up and do the same. Also follow those things listed above and he won’t go anywhere. I know as a scorpio woman all things I’m asking you to do, it the what you have a problem doing, because it’s your scorpio nature, but just try and see if it works for you, if it does, hopefully that will be enough but you to continue trying until you succeed.

• Ellen says:

You describe the relationship well, Roc! I too am a Scorp female with a Scorp male. Sooo true that they have a hard time expressing their feelings verbally and that they need ego-stroking from their women (but don’t pay many compliments to their women).

I was once told by another Scorp man that for him he shows how feels about someone by what he does, not what he says. He said I should watch for the the little things my man did for me to show me how he felt. I started doing this, and he was right, he does care a lot.

At least your Scorp man proposed to you! It’s about time mine did but he hasn’t yet, even though he says he sees us together.

• Scorpio says:

I m a Scorp f and I slept w someone while me n my ex were broken up and now he doesn’t trust me we still talk but he is in control now and doesn’t want to be with me instead of stalking me like I’m use to and I want him back!
    What do I do ? :-(
    Also he likes a new chic I think ! Have a been replaces? I m sick just writing this

• Confused says:

My Scorpio boyfriend was/maybe still is having an “emotional affair” with someone he works with on occasion. She lives in a different country, but when she was here they would hang out behind my back (he would lie and say he had to work late, or had to take all the clients out when really it was just her) and they’ve exhanged their feelings for each other. He also told her he was single and they’ve been e-mailing back and forth since she went back to her country.

He broke up with me because he said I wasn’t the person he saw his future with, and that’s when I finally got him to admit to the emotional affair, which I had suspected was going on the whole time. The next day he said he realized he’d made a horrible mistake and is trying to get me to take him back. I’m a Scorpio too, and I’ve always thought that I could never forgive cheating. Is it possible to forgive him or should I just move on? We have a long history together and co-own a house. Ugh.

• berberbebr says:

Two scorpios, get along really good. fight hard. both stubborn. possessive…. but all good at the same time :] he’s awesome. this is pretty spot on

• Stephanie says:

i love my scorpio man with everything i have(me being a scorpio female). the connection we share is unreal. sometimes he will even say what im thinking. its crazy how perfect we are for eachother!

• twotirefire says:

I am a Scorpio woman and if a Scorpio woman has to ASK how to seduce a Scorpio man, she doesn’t need to bother trying. It’s that simple. You have it or you don’t.
    Allison :
    How do Scorpio men like to be seduced? I’m a Scorp female.
    Type your comment here

• julia says:

He an I both scorpio… we parted 20 years ago… never saw or contacted each other as we went our separate ways in tears, as we both were heartbroken at losing each other. Now 20 years on… we knew and we STILL know that the bond never broke. We are holidaying next week……. keep u posted!

• scorpioqueen says:

Well im a scorpio female and ive dated a scorpio male i was 18-21 and he was 22-25 when we dated! i am now 23 in a relationship w/ a cancer now we have a son! But me and my scorpio ex is still very close, he knows so much about me and i know so much about him! he still tells me that im the only female he can trust and he knows im not after him for all the wrong reasons, we still meet up for lunch once in a while & we seem 2 still have feelings for 1another, but i cant seem 2 get over him having sex w/ every girl in the neighborhood that hated me for bein w/ him, o and my cousin smh! no matter what we been through our hearts still beats for eachother! is this weird! we feed off eachothers energy when we around eachother!

• Lee says:

Hi,im a very out spoken scorpio woman And it gets me in trouble,im very into this guy ,whos birthday is oct.11,so would he be a scorpio?

• Rosanne says:

hi im a Scorpio woman and intrested in a Scorpio man.
    I must say the first time I met him I instantly fell for him which is som ething I dont do. I had been emotionally unavailable for about 6yrs in my past relationship with a Capricorn man. I knew since the first day I met Scorpio man, I saw longterm..something about him was definately good different. However ive only known him for about 6mths now and we have already had extreme arguments that have mafe me tear up..not easy to do by the way..however I cant seem to let go..i feel he presses my buttons to get deeper in me..as to dominate me. hes says I can be an amazing woman but has also “joked” im crazy. I wonder if all scorio man can be this difficult, or hot and cold..or does it simply mean hes not intrested. As a Scorpio woman I trust my intuition and although its been the craziest most intense mths getting to know someone I cant get over seeing forever with him..and feel that we could make an amazing partnership..also he has an ex he dated 5or 6 yrs ago and had a “unplanned child ” with the girls an Aquarius and he claims no love connection to her..i question this..but idk if this is my natural jealous streak speaking or if its because as a scorpio I know when we care its hard to let go n then with child involved…or am I just doubting because of how long I cared for, my ex n thats that we dont have kids together…
    what do you all think?

• Lola says:

I am a Scorpio and so is my boyfriend. He has broken up with me twice in the 9 years we’ve been together because he wasn’t sure I’m the one. The last time he broke up with me I found out he’d been having an emotional affair with a co-worker who lives overseas but visits a few times a year. After he broke up with me he basically immediately said he had made a mistake and begged me to take him back. We own a house together and cats, and have lots of history, so I decided to try to give us a chance to work through it. It’s been about four months now and I still feel really sad about the whole thing, more sad lately than I did before. I am terrified this will happen again and so angry with him for how he disrespected and hurt me. Whenever we talk about it he promises to be true to me and says he wants to marry me, but I just don’t know if I can trust him? I know there are no guarantees in life, but if he can be so cavalier with our relationship when we live together and own a house together, how can I trust he’d be serious and true to me in marriage? I am no confused. Please help.

• natasha says:

im in a relationship that is going nowhere i have recently met a scorp male and it seems like we were meant for each other we r best friends i can tell him anything we have the best sex i have ever ad in my life………what to do ?????

• Jan says:

So you’re cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend? End the relationship! Cheating is the most cowardly and disrespectful action.

• stung85 says:

i’m a scorpio woman dating a scorpio man… and man, the chemistry is jus amazing… it is fireworks +++!!! we just cant keep our hands (and many other things) off eachother… he just has to touch me and i’m a goner!!! our relationship got physical really soon… we just turn eachother on so much it scares me!!! sometimes all we need to do is just talk on the phone and wham! we turn eachother on like mad!!! the sexual chemistry is a 100++… i simply cant imagine what would happen if we were stranded alone in a room!! we would destroy eachother!!! and there’s is this weirdly extraordinary connection between us!! we can be completely honest with eachother, with our past mistakes and desires… he has told me so much about his dark past and this just happenned naturally, him opening up to me… but i can sense that he has an ego and that he wants to know how i really feel about him… i dont want him to know too soon coz i hav an ego too, n i want to be the one who is hard to get not him… i dont know yet if i have fallen for him.. but definitely i am attracted to him… to his supercalifragilistic body, to his intelligence and maturity and the stuff about him i cant even explain!!! hmmmm… all i wanna do is just take things slow and see where things are headed…. coz the chemistry is so much we might just explode… so i guess i’ll see how things go on a non physical level… hmmmm… wish me luck girlies!!!

• that.one.guy says:

I am a scorp male 45 and yes we rock! (ok ladies just having some fun…ummmm but its true… ; ) Anyways, I can relate with about everything that has been said here about scorp m/scorp f the good, the bad and of course the erotic bliss.

For myself I have had a strange connection with scorp women my whole life. I have never knowingly sought them out but was never surprised when they would announce they were scorp women. I ended up with them even as a young man dating. Several of my first serious relationships were with scorp women. As the universe would have it both my marriages have been to Scorpio women as well. Both were fabulous women in their own regard and ones I do respect, adore and still love today. The first marriage lasted 5 years and the second one 13 years.

Ultimately what decided the success or failure in these relationships were everyday common sense issues that we all deal with regardless of sign. However due to our strong tendencies as Scorpios – they all flooded to the surface with fire , thunder, great storms and a hell of a lot of explosions too – some under the surface some not. When the going got tough things just got plain toxic. For me, it was either phenomenal damn good times or pure hell. There wasn’t much in between. I don’t ever like to turn my head to possible connections where magic is felt but I admit I do my best to avoid the Scorpio woman today. With that said they still remain the most challenging and exciting in every way of all the zodiac women for a male Scorpio to date… now I didn’t say romance, seduce and conquer, right? But Scorpio ladies you won’t admit it if I were right,… ever…correct?…. xxoo

• Rocky says:

I am currently taking a break from a 3 year relationship with a cancer male. I dont have anything to complain about my relationship with my cancer. Things just became complicated. Anyway, I met a scorpio male about 4 days ago and the chemistry between us flew off the charts right away! I agree with a lot of what the previous comments have said so far about the chemistry and passion of a scorpio male/female. Me and this guy have already had our intense make outs, 3 out of the 4 nights that I’ve hung out with him — but nothing more than that — Not that I dont want to. I just dont exactly how to approach him. Any tips?

• I’am a Scorpio Man, from the Michigan Area,
    The one thing,I can say to all my Scorpio Sisters here in the Comment Section is this.
    Just be yourselves, I’ve read alot of the posts here, it brought me back to a time years ago when
    I took a job, down in Detroit Michigan….an yes low & behold,one of the workers I worked with was
    a female Scorpio! Rite away we clicked! We always sat together,at the break table,actually did more
    talking than eating, you know normal things, people do on breaks at work.
    But then came the day, she took another job in the Detroit Area,& I really missed her!
    I didn’t know, alot about the City . An then what I heard,is she met someone new,at her new job!
    I think a relationship, between Scorpio Woman,& Scorpio Man, is a great match!
    An yes the Intimacy, between both can be pretty intense,& really good!
    Today at my age of 57 years old, I would love to meet another Scorpio Woman!
    Rather it would be a relationship, or a friendship, I would love, to invest my time in getting to meet her,
    and know her! So if there are any single Scorpio Women here! please write me.
    My email addy is- rockerbluesboy@gmail.com

• aiza says:

well i believe that a true match would be my other half which shares the same birth date with me and remarkably sweet and wonderful husband to me.

• Evander says:

I have a question for any scorpions out there.
    I am a eighteen year old young man born on nov.21
    And I have met a scorpio woman that I REALLY like
    I just can’t tell if she likes me enough for us to have a relationship….
    What should I do everybody?????

• #Scorpio says:

For all those concerned who think that Scorps are, 1. Controlling, 2.Arrogant 3.Possessive, please, you have the wrong impression of us, we are not what your interpretation of us are and without a reasonable doubt can show and prove this to be a great big fallacy:
    (1) Controlling – here is what we control, our OWN life, been in control of our own life makes us feel safe, and been in control of our life, we know we wont mess it up…. we sorta find it hard to trust another person with our life like that…so if we seem controlling its with justified reasons and we mean no harm

• #Scorpios says:

• @Scorpio says:

(2) Arrogant – we are just confident, determined, focused and courageous, maybe a tad too much than and for the average person to digest, but thats it, we are very nice people, stop judging us ( bet if were wishy-washy, y’all would still hate on us) – we are not the type to show off, we actually like keeping it simple, but if ask a question about us we will be unequivocal in our response.
    (3) Possessive – okay here is the thing, if there is something that we find we like and want to keep, we dare anyone to try and take it away from us, and we never give up on the quest of protecting whats ours, and thats why whatever we want we tend to work hard for it, never usually likes anything presented to us freely on a silver platter and thats why we get super protective and possessive of what’s ours, again we mean no harm.
    Come on, we are flexible, and we hate been misunderstood or that others dont understand why we are the way we are, and it aggravates us. Get to know us, its not as bad as y’all making it out to be, once you get to understand our persona, you’ll know we mean no harm and really we don’t
    Call us jealous, call us resentful, call us secretive, call us unyielding but not those other things in a bad light, we go way deeper than what meets the eye.
    I hope this clears up any misconception there was…..now if there’s one Kryptonite out there that can …..never mind
    Thank you and pleasant evening.

• Jeweils 33 m² Wohnfläche im Erdgeschoss und Obergeschoss zzgl.
    Belstaff GLENDOWER Anti-wrinkle http://www.snjacademics.com/Serungffuma/en/yurongfuzonhe-2/fsndrnzi-p-501.html

• polizisten die berufung auf nothilfe zu erlauben hie&szlig.
    Belstaff Climbing Gun Metal http://www.cafeworkshops.com/Serungffuma/en/yurongfuzonhe-10/iycwjqub-p-771.html

• Ich habe genug von random Internetkämpfen.
    Belstaff Mcclellan Shearling England http://www.kryptonale.com/Serungffuma/en/yurongfuzonhe-1/pvftcrrh-p-277.html

• Huh???? says:

WTF in tarnation….. I fall asleep for few hours and this what I come back to, what the hell is this????…cant leave you alone by yourself for a sec lololol – who the hell is responsible for all this madness??

• lily says:

Ya, definately madness ;) why don’t you write a book, seriously.

• lily says:

Have you seen this one…….I know people act surprised, shocking but this one is weird, how can people be soooooooooo…………I know you will say ‘in simple words like you’ hahaha

• Huh???? says:

Honestly its something I have thought about for years in doing and never ever got around to it (well I started a half page and stopped lol) even last year a friend of mine reminded me about it. I think I may need to revisit that idea again, thank you for reminding me, you may have to keep reminding me until one day I’ll tell you I’ve started lol

Hmmmm let me go see what that one ia about.

• Huh???? says:

No that had me cracking the hell up lololol – one day I will show you my strategy for never ever getting a ticket (thats gotta be the best thing since slice bread lol)

• Huh???? says:

Dont know where you going with padded jackets, planning to go to the Andes Mt.??

• lily says:

Do you have any idea, for how long do I have to carry-on that duty???????? And what’s the title are you thinking on :-? And what’s your strategy???????? Hey just hold on, do you switch your car no. plates????

• lily says:

No, no Mt. Andes :( slight pissed off from yesterday. You know na was applying for a basic mountaineering program, I called the institute for the final check-list verification, got a shocking response, that all seats were occupied since 2015, and there is no scope of waiting. That was not enough, then he dared to give me a weirdo suggestion, to apply in 2017.

So, I became sad and slight mad, just thinking at least I would have tried once, don’t mind if later-on I would have being kicked out ;) And in that irritation I did an intense work-out and while coming back from gym and I petted a known dog and in return he gave me a deep bite……reason being he envy my dog, so he hated me :( That’s why I sended that video, because whole night I was watching those gags in pain.

• lily says:

Well, from so many days, infect years, I have not done any thunder-storming fighting’s ;) so I’m just thinking to directly go to that institute. Isn’t that a great idea :-?

• Huh???? says:

Well you gonna have to keep reminding me until I get to it, I can be a snag sometimes, but once I really decide and get into it, I wont stop until I am done! Thats the thing, I had a title but then it needed more in the body towards the middle and the end based on what I had already formulated in my head, it was kind of a fiction but had life to it if you know what I mean. But I think I am getting closer to how the end will actually be and I am thinking of altering the title a bit as well….

No I do not switch plates or car or documents lolol…. I said I will show you.

You are really pretty serious about doing that, arent you?, well 2017 is not too far and then maybe by 2019 you can begin training, thats just crazy waiting so long but I am sure people wait it out though.

Ohhhh maaaan you had a rough day yesterday, poor baby :( I hope you got something for that bite and feeling much better today, last time I got a dog bite was about 25yrs ago my neighbor dog bit me for no reason, damn dog just jump on my leg as I walked past the yard, I was pissed! I had two dogs here now but one died so I only have one now and I feel someone poisoned him because he was a madd dogg – I miss him! This one left here now, she giving me hell as soon as the gate opens she runs out …smh!!

Thunder-storming fightings OK, I hear you ‘cb’ lol, where is that institute at?

“Strong Hands”……hmmmm OK, so he loves art, he fixes things, he’s good at making stuff – Okeh, I’ll agree! ;)

• lily says:

You’re a snag sometimes, but I’m a SNAG every time ;) whatever you’re making would be good, though it’s a fiction but are you adding some part of your bibliog. It will add natural green chilly spice and you may get best seller award, SERIOUSLY ;)

Ok, then promise and show me quick, if I die than what’s the use, how will I apply further :D

No, 2017 is quite far and more over I have to leave this country soon. And that institute is in hills, from where my ancestors belong. And sorry, I have started training for it, as I’m planning a trip to Russia next year or 2018 through https://www.alpineascents.com/elbrus-main.asp.

And yes, I got a snake bite on top of that and I’m feeling on top of the world today :)

Well, 25 years ago, was quiteee young to have a dog bite experience, when you pissed off or you were pissing in the neighbor’s yard ;) Hey have you heard that sometimes a dog exhibits signs and symptoms of their master’s :-SS

Generally bitches are very mild, soft and conservative, always obey their master, what’s her breed???

And what about strong hand ?????????????? yeah when those strong hands, touches someone pretty, pretty face then HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

• Huh???? says:

Yes I’m adding some real life experience for sure, I’m really going to push myself to get it done though, so no if you’re a snag all of the time who will I have to constantly be in my skin about it – not good at all lolol.

I can promise and I for sure will fullfill buuuuut I dont have skype and you dont have Facetime so I will have to show you in real life, init?? So its up to you now if you want to die before…..

Now I wonder why you’re feeling like you’ve made it to summit today, care to share :D
    And how do expect me to know where your ancestors are from, do you think I am some kind of fortune teller lol…. leave this country soon,??? where u going :( :( :( :( – does that mean I may never see you again after soon :( :( :( :(

Yes thats exactly what happened, pissed myself lololol, and you are absolutely correct about how a dogs’ bite is reflective of its master. Mine is pitbull mix with mastiff….she listens but sometimes goes wild too lol

I really dont know much about them strong hands, all I rememebr is someone telling me they had strong hands – kinda did feel strong when they poked me in my side too, and thats my word and am sticking to it until I prove otherwise :P – but is somebody having a bday soon idk :| ….. Oh maybe its that Trisha – I really dont like that girl lololol

• lily says:

Naaaa just joking, I’m not too snagy but if someone becomes complicated for me I try to become double ;) Told you na that I haven’t slept for 2 nights, so went to a deep sleep yesterday, therefore no response.

About climbing thing, I just want to see my level which I know, would be very poor at and I know I may fail :( , but better trying it first. I haven’t covered any summit yet. Just covered Mount Kosciuszko, I think in Dec 2012 and while doing that, I did some cheating, that I took a chair car to cover the half way and rest others were walking down.

It’s sounding like you had a girl friend who had very strong hands and who …………… punch you lol. Just joking don’t mind, idiot of me