Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Scorpio Couple: [anybody know of one]

This is one of the power couple combinations.  There is a precision, intensity, and devotion to detail that is natural to these two signs and which makes domestic partnership, built on things like housekeeping, budgeting, and car maintenance, a pleasant experience for each of them.  Both signs thrill to a job well done and both are likely to be very proficient at whatever it is they do.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Scorpio Man: Dress neatly, attractively, and successfully.  Appearances are no joke to the Virgo woman. You will be judged (don’t say I didn’t warn you).  Neatness is another big factor.  Keep your car detailed, your hair trimmed, and the cat box out of sight.  Virgo ladies are among the most desirable and they are very discriminating according to their own set of criteria which varies from woman to woman.  You must be willing to prove that you have integrity, which takes time.  By all means, for Heavens’ sake, mean what you say or don’t say it at all.  Small, tasteful gifts are always appropriate. Perhaps monogrammed or detailed in some way that makes them personal without being intimate.  She needs to know that you notice things.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Virgo Woman:  I hate to say this, but your first line of attack is to convince him that you can be very useful to him on whatever trip he’s currently taking. Scorpios are interested in power and he would be very interested to know that you are interested in his power trip and can support it efficiently and productively.  If you can’t be that businesslike it would be better that you not even approach him.  This is not to say that he doesn’t have feelings or romantic inclinations, they’re just secondary.  You’ll never see them unless you first impress him with how much you have it together.

Degree of Romance:  If the romance comes, it comes late in the relationship after the work is done.  Pillow talk may be an important way to bond because you are sharing after the fact and helping each other lay the day to rest.  You can lie there sweetly next to one another going down your mental checklist of what has been accomplished and what remains ahead.  There is a lot of hidden tenderness in this relationship.  Virgo is one of the few signs for which Scorpio would ever let his guard down.

Degree of Passion:  Passions ebb and flow with the Scorpio tide, but this is pretty much okay with Virgo because she likes to put the kitchen in order in her spare time.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can make fabulous working partners and there are no better friendships than those based on the shared success of a project well done.

Degree of Marriage:  This is an excellent combination for marriage. Both partners are serious and devoted, intense and loyal.  Arguments will be few and far between with the focus being on accomplishment rather than demonstrative feelings or imagined slights.  Both partners are inclined to keep their word and be faithful, and tend to keep toxic energy away from their prime relationship.

Progression of Relationship:  When I think of how this relationship progresses, I think of the game hopscotch.  There is a set formula to be followed with a little variety but not much.  There are a few steps that have to be accomplished in the right order.  There is a definite start and a definite finish.  In other words, the rules are well-defined.  This is what you can expect with a Virgo Scorpio courtship.

Sex:  The sex in this relationship lends itself to being ritualized.  You may find that you are most comfortable having sex on a certain day of the week, even at the same time on that day.  Both parties are able to be satisfied with “enough” if there is a steady and frequent supply which is the purpose of having it at a fixed and predictable time.  The act of making love may also lend itself to ritual.  You know how you have to touch first, second, and third base before you touch home plate?

When It’s Over:  Both parties will have a little trouble letting go if the ending is inevitable, but they’re likely to recognize the fact as soon as it becomes a reality which puts them way ahead of the game.  Neither party sees any point in dragging out a useless and unproductive exercise in human relationship when so much can be accomplished with the right partner at the right time.  There will be a clean, businesslike finish with a careful and conscientious tying up of loose ends and a respectful parting of ways.

More on Virgo Women

Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

62 Responses to Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

• Lisa says:

Purdy Thick, listen to Anonymous.

MOST people hate people with controlling personalities – especially if they haven’t learned to control their controlling tendencies.

I’m a Virgo myself, and I’m ALWAYS honest with Scorpios – they have x-ray vision to detect dishonesty – and it’s rare for me not to get along with them.

Get counseling to learn to control your controlling personality before considering getting serious with ANY Scorpio man, because they don’t change to suit anyone – and neither do Virgos!

• kat says:

I am a virgo, and I have absolutely loved all of the scorpios I have ever met. One of my greatest mentors is a scorpio.

• kat says:

With that being said, these have all been platonic relationships of course, but if I get along with someone as a friend, that has the potential to be harmonious elsewhere. That is, in a romantic relationship setting.

• nahni says:

iI am a virgo woman 26 yrs old. I recently went to a halloween party and met a scorpio male whos 37. We exchanged numbers and started talking. We texted eachother for About a wewk befor i finally decided to go on a date with him. We had an awesome night! He was so funny and so was i. The convos were wonderful and i was drawn to him very strongly. We kissed and ended up being very touchy with eachother. I dont normally do this but i was behaving as if weve had a previous relationship. I didnt want to like him. Well the night ends he takes me home and i cant get him out of my mind. He texted me the next day telling me hes married and he loves his wife enough to never leave her and be with his kids everyday. When it comes to the kids i understand but if he loves this woman so much what role was i supposed to play? Its not fair. I was feeling him and then this. Ive never done anything like that before and i feel so guilty for even kissing him! I like my own man and i refuse to share. But something about him makes me not want to let go even though i immediatly cut him off. He texts me almost everyday but i dont respond as bad as i want to. Im so drawn to him but i know that will only make things complicated. Somebody help me fight these demons in my head telling me to go talk to him. Tell me im stupid and its wrong. I really having a hard time since hes so freaking charming cute sweet and funny. Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

• HoneyB says:

Nahni….. As a Virgo, Im very cut and dry with my relationships. If this guy is married and behaves as he does, why are u even speaking with him? It’s a useless thought to entertain. Move on and don’t settle for wing the other woman.

• Christine says:

Hello,i’m a virgo and the natural attraction for the scorpions is really big,i also wanna contribute with the post with a example of scorpio-virgo couple:Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively,they’re a such sexy couple.

• Annie says:

Virgo woman and Scorpio Man example: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

• indigo says:

I am a Pisces women and I have seen sooooooooooooooooooooooo many Scorpio men marry Virgo women. I know at least 5 couples personally that are Scorpio man-Virgo woman.

I dated a bunch of Scorpio men, and every single one of them left me (a Pisces) for a Virgo woman. I think there’s just something about Virgos that they love. Virgos women are really independent and not at all clingy, unlike us artsy lovey dovey Pisces. Every single Scorp guy I dated eventually got sick of my romanticism and ended up with a bossy, on-top-of-her-shit Virgo woman.

I know astrology always says that Pisces-Scorpio is a great combo, but from personal experience, I really don’t think so. My Scorp guys were all so horrible for me…but somehow Virgo women (super busy and independent) do well with them, and Scorp guys follow them around like puppies.

I’m talking to Cancer guy now and he is soooo consistent I love it. He texts and calls me like clockwork. (My Scorp ex would just go MIA for days at a time.) I cannot handle that up and down on and off drama that Scorp men do…but I think Virgo women are tougher and can handle it and put Scorp men in their place somehow (God bless, I guess someone is strong enough to handle Scorpio men. Not me, haha.)

That is my two cents…hope it is helpful!!!!!

• vicky says:

oh well what can i say i met this scorpio guy and im virgo at school.im 30yrs and he is 36yrs old.when we first met we noticed each other and as time went by we started flirting and ended up calling each other by pet names.1 name that is dominant is ‘my better half,i really dont know what it is with him cause we have this connection and its so lovely,we have since decided to get into a relationship and see how it goes.i have been hurt before and im scared of relationships but with him i feel safe.the guy is so sincere and i cant help but fall for him more.wish me well as i hope to have a fruitful and lasting relationship

• I am actually grateful to the holder of this web site who
    has shared this wonderful article at at this place.

• Marianne says:

Crumbs. Don’t agree at all. Passion and intense chemistry was always a strong part of my relationship with a scorpio man. And affection. Pretty much same with other scorpio men i have been out with. have been out with.

• admin says:

Thank you. I’ll add that to the couples list.