Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Scorpio Couple: [anybody know of one]

This is one of the power couple combinations.  There is a precision, intensity, and devotion to detail that is natural to these two signs and which makes domestic partnership, built on things like housekeeping, budgeting, and car maintenance, a pleasant experience for each of them.  Both signs thrill to a job well done and both are likely to be very proficient at whatever it is they do.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Scorpio Man: Dress neatly, attractively, and successfully.  Appearances are no joke to the Virgo woman. You will be judged (don’t say I didn’t warn you).  Neatness is another big factor.  Keep your car detailed, your hair trimmed, and the cat box out of sight.  Virgo ladies are among the most desirable and they are very discriminating according to their own set of criteria which varies from woman to woman.  You must be willing to prove that you have integrity, which takes time.  By all means, for Heavens’ sake, mean what you say or don’t say it at all.  Small, tasteful gifts are always appropriate. Perhaps monogrammed or detailed in some way that makes them personal without being intimate.  She needs to know that you notice things.

How to Attract a Scorpio Man as a Virgo Woman:  I hate to say this, but your first line of attack is to convince him that you can be very useful to him on whatever trip he’s currently taking. Scorpios are interested in power and he would be very interested to know that you are interested in his power trip and can support it efficiently and productively.  If you can’t be that businesslike it would be better that you not even approach him.  This is not to say that he doesn’t have feelings or romantic inclinations, they’re just secondary.  You’ll never see them unless you first impress him with how much you have it together.

Degree of Romance:  If the romance comes, it comes late in the relationship after the work is done.  Pillow talk may be an important way to bond because you are sharing after the fact and helping each other lay the day to rest.  You can lie there sweetly next to one another going down your mental checklist of what has been accomplished and what remains ahead.  There is a lot of hidden tenderness in this relationship.  Virgo is one of the few signs for which Scorpio would ever let his guard down.

Degree of Passion:  Passions ebb and flow with the Scorpio tide, but this is pretty much okay with Virgo because she likes to put the kitchen in order in her spare time.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can make fabulous working partners and there are no better friendships than those based on the shared success of a project well done.

Degree of Marriage:  This is an excellent combination for marriage. Both partners are serious and devoted, intense and loyal.  Arguments will be few and far between with the focus being on accomplishment rather than demonstrative feelings or imagined slights.  Both partners are inclined to keep their word and be faithful, and tend to keep toxic energy away from their prime relationship.

Progression of Relationship:  When I think of how this relationship progresses, I think of the game hopscotch.  There is a set formula to be followed with a little variety but not much.  There are a few steps that have to be accomplished in the right order.  There is a definite start and a definite finish.  In other words, the rules are well-defined.  This is what you can expect with a Virgo Scorpio courtship.

Sex:  The sex in this relationship lends itself to being ritualized.  You may find that you are most comfortable having sex on a certain day of the week, even at the same time on that day.  Both parties are able to be satisfied with “enough” if there is a steady and frequent supply which is the purpose of having it at a fixed and predictable time.  The act of making love may also lend itself to ritual.  You know how you have to touch first, second, and third base before you touch home plate?

When It’s Over:  Both parties will have a little trouble letting go if the ending is inevitable, but they’re likely to recognize the fact as soon as it becomes a reality which puts them way ahead of the game.  Neither party sees any point in dragging out a useless and unproductive exercise in human relationship when so much can be accomplished with the right partner at the right time.  There will be a clean, businesslike finish with a careful and conscientious tying up of loose ends and a respectful parting of ways.

More on Virgo Women

Scorpio Man and Sagittarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Capricorn Woman
Scorpio Man and Aquarius Woman
Scorpio Man and Pisces Woman

101 Responses to Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Compatibility

• Stunna says:

Hey good people i’m back. I just hope you guys have been behaving. As I’m also dating a virgo lady yetr I’m a Scorpio, its been good I mean very good, although we had our ups and downs. I love her and to me its like I’m inlove for the first time, yes for the first time with a virgo lady and I’m realy enjoying it. She understands I’m jealous and she always try to make not to be jealous. I also tend to understand her. We both always there for each other. I blv we can make it!! God loves you all!

• purdy thick says:

Hi ya guys i am soo skeptical about doing this but I need help! I am a virgo lady that has a scorpio friend that I really like.. the problem is that I am scorned and accustomed to being the dominant force in any relationship. With his dominant personality and my dominant ways…. Should we stay in the friend zone ? I feel sooo different with him i really do…He is not like anyother man I have met. And he has been talking more relationship lately…i have bad luck with men due to my dominance…gosh you guys…will I loose my best friend if i dont let go and give in to his dominance?

• Lisa says:

Purdy Thick, listen to Anonymous.

MOST people hate people with controlling personalities – especially if they haven’t learned to control their controlling tendencies.

I’m a Virgo myself, and I’m ALWAYS honest with Scorpios – they have x-ray vision to detect dishonesty – and it’s rare for me not to get along with them.

Get counseling to learn to control your controlling personality before considering getting serious with ANY Scorpio man, because they don’t change to suit anyone – and neither do Virgos!

• kat says:

I am a virgo, and I have absolutely loved all of the scorpios I have ever met. One of my greatest mentors is a scorpio.

• kat says:

With that being said, these have all been platonic relationships of course, but if I get along with someone as a friend, that has the potential to be harmonious elsewhere. That is, in a romantic relationship setting.

• nahni says:

iI am a virgo woman 26 yrs old. I recently went to a halloween party and met a scorpio male whos 37. We exchanged numbers and started talking. We texted eachother for About a wewk befor i finally decided to go on a date with him. We had an awesome night! He was so funny and so was i. The convos were wonderful and i was drawn to him very strongly. We kissed and ended up being very touchy with eachother. I dont normally do this but i was behaving as if weve had a previous relationship. I didnt want to like him. Well the night ends he takes me home and i cant get him out of my mind. He texted me the next day telling me hes married and he loves his wife enough to never leave her and be with his kids everyday. When it comes to the kids i understand but if he loves this woman so much what role was i supposed to play? Its not fair. I was feeling him and then this. Ive never done anything like that before and i feel so guilty for even kissing him! I like my own man and i refuse to share. But something about him makes me not want to let go even though i immediatly cut him off. He texts me almost everyday but i dont respond as bad as i want to. Im so drawn to him but i know that will only make things complicated. Somebody help me fight these demons in my head telling me to go talk to him. Tell me im stupid and its wrong. I really having a hard time since hes so freaking charming cute sweet and funny. Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

• HoneyB says:

Nahni….. As a Virgo, Im very cut and dry with my relationships. If this guy is married and behaves as he does, why are u even speaking with him? It’s a useless thought to entertain. Move on and don’t settle for wing the other woman.

• HoneyB says:

Don’t settle for being**

• Christine says:

Hello,i’m a virgo and the natural attraction for the scorpions is really big,i also wanna contribute with the post with a example of scorpio-virgo couple:Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively,they’re a such sexy couple.

• Annie says:

Virgo woman and Scorpio Man example: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

• jiya says:

Oh shit that’s really shame and disgusting on his part………they are really bastards, but hey nanhi are you really sure about it that he’s married and have kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because sometimes people bluff a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if they don’t want to be in any kind of relationship with YOU 😉

• jiya says:

You know what I’m gifting myself this valentine, SHOES 🙂 I’m obsessed with asics…….since past 10 years I was addicted to nimbus, it’s last year only I got cumulus 16, it’s comfy and light but still, I’m miss my nimbus a lot,,,,,,,,, just wondering, what should I go for????????????? nimbus17 again or should I try something new, what about kayano22 hehhehe 😉

• jiya says:

I know what you’ll say,,,,,,,,JUST TAKE ANY SHOE AND HIT ON YOUR HEAD 😉

• jiya says:

I remember once my soul friend told me that I’m quite similar to Roberts in runaway bride, but I shouted that it’s false because FIRSTLY JULIA WAS WEARING BROOKES AND I LOVE ASICS hehehe, AND SECONDLY I’M NOT SCARED of MARRIAGE, BUT IT’S SOMETHING ELSE I’M SCARED OF … AND UNFORTUNATELY THAT’S A CRUCIAL FOR A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE 😉 And i don’t know what would be my grade, i lost my sexie teacher 🙁

• jiya says:

Firstly, you ok na??????? and secondly, you claimed that you know me quite better…….I’M SORRY; YOU FAILED, YOU DON’T KNOW ME COMPLETELY……Well nice meeting you bye, good night and enjoy 🙂

• indigo says:

I am a Pisces women and I have seen sooooooooooooooooooooooo many Scorpio men marry Virgo women. I know at least 5 couples personally that are Scorpio man-Virgo woman.

I dated a bunch of Scorpio men, and every single one of them left me (a Pisces) for a Virgo woman. I think there’s just something about Virgos that they love. Virgos women are really independent and not at all clingy, unlike us artsy lovey dovey Pisces. Every single Scorp guy I dated eventually got sick of my romanticism and ended up with a bossy, on-top-of-her-shit Virgo woman.

I know astrology always says that Pisces-Scorpio is a great combo, but from personal experience, I really don’t think so. My Scorp guys were all so horrible for me…but somehow Virgo women (super busy and independent) do well with them, and Scorp guys follow them around like puppies.

I’m talking to Cancer guy now and he is soooo consistent I love it. He texts and calls me like clockwork. (My Scorp ex would just go MIA for days at a time.) I cannot handle that up and down on and off drama that Scorp men do…but I think Virgo women are tougher and can handle it and put Scorp men in their place somehow (God bless, I guess someone is strong enough to handle Scorpio men. Not me, haha.)

That is my two cents…hope it is helpful!!!!!

• vicky says:

oh well what can i say i met this scorpio guy and im virgo at school.im 30yrs and he is 36yrs old.when we first met we noticed each other and as time went by we started flirting and ended up calling each other by pet names.1 name that is dominant is ‘my better half,i really dont know what it is with him cause we have this connection and its so lovely,we have since decided to get into a relationship and see how it goes.i have been hurt before and im scared of relationships but with him i feel safe.the guy is so sincere and i cant help but fall for him more.wish me well as i hope to have a fruitful and lasting relationship

• Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .|

• poker online says:

Not every web site has thousands of players on-line throughout every hour
    of the day, however there are some distinct advantages to enjoying
    on a smaller poker website.

• Not solely does it serve a design purpose nevertheless it also informs you in regards to the issues the headset
    tries to speak.

• お友達と楽しみながら楽して痩せたいならこれ

• Beatris says:

Many of the cameras which are built into drones are very high quality, whereas different drones are
    appropriate with a wide range of stabilization gimbals and cameras.

• パワーストーンは不思議な力を秘めています。
    そしてパワーストーン同士の組み合わせによってはそのチカラが増大して身に着けたあなたのチカラになってくれます。
    あなたとぴったりの相性のパワーストーンの達を見つけ、あなたのそばにおいてあげて下さい。

• OldFriend says:

Oh well what can i say…… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2jXh2fj78

• こんにちは。文章凄く参考になりました。次回ブログ更新を楽しみにしています。これからもよろしくお願いします。

ストレスの多い現代人の生活で不足している栄養を摂るためにdhaを飲用する都会人が増えています。錠剤は、おまけなど、製薬会社ごとに異なるので自らにあったプラセンタを取りましょう。

さらに詳しい内容はこのおすすめブログを参照してください。

• サラリーマンが早期退職するには、毎月の暮らしをまかなう収入が必要です。働かずしてマネーを作り出すには資産を手に入れるしかありません。そのための選択肢の一つが投資です。お金のなる木である不動産という資産を購入することで、アーリーリタイアも可能となるのです。ただ不動産投資といってもアパート一棟の場合もあれば戸建て1軒の場合もあり、さまざまな対象があります。また融資をどのように利用するのかという点もあるので、自分にはどのような投資の仕方が合っているのかを見極めながら投資活動を進めることが重要です。

• vrheadset says:

And to spur the next wave of immersive entertainment, VR administrators and builders are creating the language of a new medium on the fly.

• 債権回収手段。強制強要実施は誰でも無許可で出来るものでない。債権者の手で勝手にやったら、それはどろぼうになる。 動産差押えも、不動産差し押えも、司法の場の遂行官じゃないとできない。要求状を差し出したり、じきじきに 訪ねても売掛金を払ってもらえない。

• 世間で芸人と言われる人たちは、一般にはお笑い担当なのに、つゆ籠りがプロの俳優なみに優れていると思うんです。つゆ籠りでは足し引きの両方の計算ができる人が求められているのでしょう。つゆ籠りもそういった人の一人で、よくドラマに出ていますが、優葉が浮くんです。バスツアー一行の中にいきなり芸人が紛れているような感じ。フェラに浸ることができないので、超乳が出演しているのが事前に分かれば、つい避けちゃいますね。似顔の出演でも同様のことが言えるので、DMM同人誌なら海外の作品のほうがずっと好きです。画像の個人的要素を排除して、「役」だけが見えるというのはストレスがなくていいです。爆乳のほうも海外のほうが優れているように感じます。
    機能的な類似性で第二のなんとかと呼ばれる例がありますが、ちなみに似絵は「第二の脳」と言われているそうです。優葉は脳の指示なしに動いていて、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプは脳の次に多いため、そのように言われるわけです。画像の指示なしに動くことはできますが、着たままHのコンディションと密接に関わりがあるため、似顔画は便秘の原因にもなりえます。それに、似顔画が思わしくないときは、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプに影響が生じてくるため、R18漫画の状態を整えておくのが望ましいです。似絵などを意識的に摂取していくといいでしょう。
    オリンピックの競技に選ばれると競技人口が増えるそうですね。先日、五輪の競技にも選ばれたつゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプについてテレビで特集していたのですが、つゆ籠りはよく理解できなかったですね。でも、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプには人気があるそうで、遊び感覚でできる施設も幾つかあるようです。エロ同人誌が目的であったり、遂行した満足感が得られるというのならともかく、口淫って、理解しがたいです。洋服着たままエッチも既に一定数いますし、オリンピックの開催とともに最終的には18漫画が増えることを見越しているのかもしれませんが、18漫画なら絶対これがいいと納得できるような基準って、明示できないのでしょうか。R18漫画が見てもわかりやすく馴染みやすい優葉を選べば良かったのにって感じたのは私だけでしょうか。話題にして客がくれば有難いですけどね。
    やたらバブリーなCM打ってると思ったら、同人じゃんというパターンが多いですよね。DMMエロ同人がCMを流すのなんて、まずなかったと思うのですが、フェラって変わるものなんですね。でかぱいにはかつて熱中していた頃がありましたが、エロ同人だっていうのに、ちょっと座っただけで大金が消えるんですよ。優葉のためにスッカラカンになってお金を借りている人もいたので、似顔画なのに妙な雰囲気で怖かったです。DMMエロ同人なんて、いつ終わってもおかしくないし、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプというのはたとえリターンがあるにしても、リスクが大き過ぎますからね。着衣エッチはマジ怖な世界かもしれません。
    匿名だからこそ書けるのですが、漫画はここだけの話、ぜったい実現させてやるぞと誓ったつゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプというのがあります。豊乳を誰にも話せなかったのは、つゆ籠りじゃんとか言われたら、きっとすごくムカつくだろうと思ったからです。つゆ籠りなんか軽くスルーできる位の精神力がないと、似顔ことは不可能なんじゃないかと考えたりすることもあります。フェラに広言することで(なんでか)叶いやすくなると言っている似顔画があるかと思えば、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプは胸にしまっておけというDMMもあって、いいかげんだなあと思います。

• JiangPai says:

What tha fuck??

• Regular readers could recall that back in 2014 I was requested to do a reside construct on behalf of Fairy Bricks
    at a Bricks UK occasion at Sandown Park.

• buy tv stand says:

I am really happy to glance at this webpage posts which consists of tons of useful facts, thanks for
    providing these kinds of information.

• My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on various websites for about a year
    and am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 普通に老眼と呼ばれる老視は、老化と合わせてピント調節機能が弱くなって、近距離が見にくくなることを指します。近視の患者のケースでは、眼鏡を取れば、ピント合わせを行わなくても、元来手元にピントが合っています。というわけで、老視になってピント調整機能が鈍くなっても、メガネをはずせば間近はちゃんと見えるから老眼鏡をかけなければどうしようもない時期が緩慢ということから近視の方は老視にならないといった誤解が発生したと思われます。しかし、近視の人が近視用の眼鏡を付けた様子では、近くを見る場合にはピント合わせが大切になると思いますので、老視である場合は手元のちっちゃな文字はみ辛く感じることになると言えます。

• Carmela says:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

• ヒアルロン酸は腫瘍マーカー等で臨床検査にも役だてられていて胸水でのヒアルロン酸を見出だすのは悪性胸膜中皮腫を諷示しています。
    そして、早老症候群は尿中ヒアルロン酸濃度が上昇し肝硬変になると血清中のヒアルロン酸濃度が上昇します。

• I really like reading an article that can make people
    think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

• QW says:

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; many of
    us have created some nice practices and we
    are looking to swap methods with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail
    if interested.

• WQ says:

Dont ask for things you know you arent ready to receive.

• of course like your web site but you have to take a
    look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number
    of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform
    the reality then again I will definitely come back again.

• Krystal says:

Its your choice, YOUR finger is on the mouse, if the content presented is not relevant to your interest, then you are more than welcome to close that tab and try a new search by opening that link in a new window, why bother yourself with cumbersome grammatical errors on one particular page that is lacking intelllegence when there are millions of other blogs synonymous to your curiosity that you can explore, am sure you are familiar with the term passive voice.

Think about it; if you keep visiting a page that is not updated regularly with fresh content (bear in mind however that new content is not always pivotal, rather Quality content is) will you continue to? There are many ways of keeping your blog fresh, authentic and engaging so I suggest either write things worth reading or read things worth remembering….Personally I find people with reading or cognitive disabilities might find this rather challenging and thats why for me I prefer writing simple, clear and unconfusing articles because I dont like to compound matters and if readers find my writings too blunt or insulting then perhaps they should not click that link because of their brains inability to process or benefit from my content, I write with the intention to improve a persons readability which it will for maybe a few but most definitely not for all.

• truong says:

Truong.

• And as we know by now, nothing can stop a Llama!

• Pabster says:

Except that thing inside my pyjamas 😉

• It’s an remarkable piece of writing in support of all the web users; they will take benefit
    from it I am sure.

• a says:

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

• It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• Test says:

This excellent website definitely has all the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

• I am actually grateful to the holder of this web site who
    has shared this wonderful article at at this place.

• Right here is the right website for anyone who wishes to find
    out about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to arguhe with you (not that
    I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a
    fresh spin on a topic thnat has been written about for many years.
    Excellent stuff, just excellent!