Taurus Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Capricorn Couples: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton, Gabriel Byrne and Julia Ormand, Wlliam Randolph Hearst and Marion Davies

Enduring, productive and rooted, that’s what I’m talking about when a Taurus man and a Capricorn woman get together.  They will be sensible about everything, including love.  They are the couple most likely to save up and buy a family home at thirty, live in it for thirty years and have it paid off ahead of schedule, raise well adjusted stable kids, live within their means and take responsibility for aging relatives, even neighbors, too.  She’s the gal I vote most likely to be caught out sweeping the sidewalk in front of her house regularly, even if nobody notices or nobody else does.  They are both conventional, desiring material security and an uncomplicated” emotional bond.  Never did two lower maintenance individuals find each other!  No frills.  No melodrama, please.  To them, legality is important because it ensures each the material security they are  focused on.  Therefore, marriage takes precedence over any other kind of living arrangement.  These two are the proverbial Pillars of the Community.  This is also the couple most likely to marry young and stay married.  She is probably the oldest in her family and naturally shoulders the responsibilities of marriage and children.  He is likely the baby in his family and likes to be taken care of.

How to Attract a Taurus Man as a Capricorn Woman:  Take him seriously.  Ask him about his plans for the future.  He’ll be proud to tell you.  Indicate that you handle money well and plan to work until you have kids.  Talk a lot about your steady paycheck, secondhand stores and outlets, the great deal you got on your used auto and how it gives you goose bumps to clip coupons every week.  If he takes you out to dinner (not a “given”), clean your plate.  Don’t order desert or mess with the menu.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Taurus Man:  Act as mature as you possibly can.  Compliment her sturdy shoes and sensible hair style.  Compare her positively to other women who are gaudy and tasteless, “over the top”.  Ask her about her father.  Pick a moderately priced restaurant and pay for everything, making sure it is within your means.  Get her home on time.  Plan ahead for gas and essentials – she’s screening for a good provider, a good planner, someone who’s serious about getting his act together.

Degree of Romance:   These two are both sweet and shy by nature so there will be many private romantic moments that are absolutely genuine like handholding and a bouquet of violets.  We vote him most likely to give her an entirely sentimental spontaneous personal gift such as a hair comb or puppy.

Degree of Passion:  Neither sign trusts passion nor brings it out in the other.  In relationship, they are looking for a way to avoid “the passions”, a disruptive and complete waste of time and energy to their way of thinking.

Degree of Friendship: They can be fast and devoted friends, through thick and thin, lifelong companions whether romantically involved or not.  Even if they fight and separate, they will still stand together against the world.

Degree of Marriage:  There could hardly be a more compatible match for marriage.  Each wants so badly to marry, they may marry quite young.  They “believe in” marriage. They are likely to have religious training that encourages them to be conservative.  They are also likely to look down on others for alternative choices.  We vote them most likely to be virgin when they meet and most likely to have a “We are Family” sticker on the back window later on.

Progression of Relationship:   The relationship will go slowly as each one tests for the other’s sincerity.  Dating is considered important by both because it is building a foundation, something Taurus and Capricorn understand very well.  She is waiting for him and “it” to stand the test of time.

Sex:  Missionary only and that’s after 3 months.  When they marry, this kind of conservative sex builds a trustworthy foundation and allows them to feel a little superior to people who are tempted to various unimaginable excesses (oh, my!).  They are so stuffy about this that sooner or later one of them is bound to fall off the wagon.  This kind of relationship makes the Taurus man particularly vulnerable to a femme fatale.

When It’s Over:  There will be an intense examination of all possessions ad nauseum.  She will want all the stuff she’s accumulated for the house and the house, too.  Suddenly she doesn’t understand about sharing anymore.  He will give her all the household items but fight over everything else down to the last penny.  If it degenerates in to a divorce, they will be overhead discussing their children like possessions.  They will lose all their friends and tax the patience of all their relatives in the process which may drag out for years mainly as testimony to their hatred of change.  They are also the couple most likely to reconcile later on because they don’t have what it takes to get out and meet someone new.  While they grew roots, the whole world changed.

More on Capricorn Women

Taurus Man and Aquarius Woman
Taurus Man and Pisces Woman

53 Responses to Taurus Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• rob says:

truth, femme fatale indeed

• Amber says:

I really enjoyed reading this. It is very detailed (unlike most other compatiblity readings online). I found it very helpful, true, and it brought me a great deal of hope. Thank you! :D

• Heather Scott says:

I dated a Taurus male and he was the biggest a-hole i ever met! Cheated on me and ended up marrying a gemini! This zodiac stuff is somewhat but not quite right! I am now married to an Aries man …and what’s funny about that, the Taurus and the Cappie ended up marrying their counter-signs!

• morgan says:

Im currently dateing a taurus.and Hes one of the bigger assholes! i ever dated.and its only been a few months n we r at abreakingpoint. It strang all my closes friends r taurus. with me n him this has been a roller coster ride and i want off.

• erin says:

I have to agree with those of you who said the taurus man is an asshole. I am a Cappie and have dated several Taurus men. Each one had something to hide. One of them (after we had dated for FOUR yrs) got someone pregnant and ended up marrying her. This was a man who presented himself as a VERY respectable business man and upstanding citizen. Even the female Taureans I’ve known are sneaky and have things to hide.

• FreshPrinceofBelair says:

As a taurus man your article sheds light on various personlaties and gives direction to people. Thank you Nancy!

• cappie4life says:

this article described us down to a T

• Jackie says:

Taurus men are assholes.

• Shantaram says:

its not the Zodiac signs guys, its luck by chance. dan y blame the Taurus men……………………….

• temperance says:

hahhaha. My cousin is a cappie and her taurus husband always makes sure they go to reasonably-priced restuarants. no fine dining for her – even for her Birthday! whether it’s a happy occasion or just a get together it’s always the bottom line. yep they’re very sensible all the time.

• rose says:

OMG aaaaaaaaaa life is like a circle ……… we can encounter our past while going towards future……….. just thinking why we met today after 5 yrs after n both in different but difficult situation ???????? maybe it’s GOD who is playing games…….. is there any signal behind this meeting????????

• Nancy Fenn says:

*FreshPrinceofBelair, thank you for the compliment and for visiting the site. Please come back often and tell your friends!

• Ivy says:

yep i agree taurus man is v v stingy! unbelievable till i got fed up and found myself a generous sag. hopefully this should work out for the long term.

• Genelle says:

It happened a lot like its said here. My taurus man and i are both shy and we had some ‘starting trouble.’ but the engine fired up soon enough and kept going steadily for awhile. there was hardly any drama we were more about staying the course. our common areas helped us understand each other so we got a lot done smoothly nd with very little friction. i tend to think more about the future short and long talk it out with him and make sure that they get done when we want them. this gave us a lot of confidence that we were good for each other and became like a ground foundation. we laugh a lot and the disaggreements are not taken so seriously. we’re a team and there are times i follow him and he does the same too. we dont allow any one to get between us (we were sharing an appt with another couple). always clear the air with the other directly. hes my anchor. i don’t recall anything that was a boulder of contention between us in the last fifteen yrs. its good to have a pact never to go to bed angry! its fun and also means that my man gets lucky early mornings too. oooh! mornings have always been so relaxing for me something that he discovered after a a few months of togetherness lol!

• smittenKitten says:

Hello,
    I found this site informative as a capricorn female with a taurus guy. I have to say the relationship is amazing and genuine, more so than any other. I absolutely adore him and yes nearly all the things I read about his sign was true as myself. But we’re lucky enough to be very creative in the bedroom. He is extrememly exciting in the that department, but definitely not a romantic. He’s in the military and from the south which puts me in a front row seat for his ability to lead and plan. I love not having the pressure of having to do everything when comes to planning. He just steps right in and figures things out, making things so much easier because by that time I wouldn’ve had a melt down. His uncanny way to put up with my tantrums and cockiness is what attracts me the most. We both are very happy in our careers and he’s the smartest guy know. We both love money, trips, shopping and living to the fullest. Now I know why we get along so much.

• Sarah04folife says:

Oh wow, Just met a Taurus, and Im a capricorn, Im excited to see where this is gonna go. One of my closets friends is a Taurus and his wife is a Capricorn and I swear they are the perfect match!

• superhoneymoon says:

This is literally the most presumptuous, inaccurate thing I have ever read. I was actually disgusted by the way you decided not to talk about the timeless and earthy personas of the two, completely disregarding the purpose of zodiac signs, and put both partners into conventions YOU clearly have been exposed much to in the present day. Obviously it was not taken into account that they both may have bigger dreams than marriage and kids and a dull sex life. Maybe you did not think about the ones who grew up in cities and want to move to New York and be on broadway and who have amazing sex and wait to have kids and get married because theyre so enthralled with each OTHER. Or maybe it isnt that. But my aversion to what you write is the placement into a conventional lifestyle with disregard to the depths of the personalities.

• Ivy says:
  • Anissa B. says:

Every since 6th grade summer I have met my first boyfriend who is a Taurus. We never done anything together. ( no kissing, no love making, etc.) & I am a senior now almost out in this world, & I cant say i’ve ever met an guy that I can constantly fall in love with over & over again. We broke up only because his mom stressed him out about the distance between us, but other than that we plan on being with we each other after high school. I truly believe he is my soul mate because we always find a way back together. Cappie girls & all girls in general just because one guy messed things up doesn’t mean we have to blame the rest. Some can be really messed up & some aren’t as bad as you think. Just keep your head up there is someone for us. (:

• shona says:

My husband who is a taurus is a genuine, kind , and loving person. He’s spontaneous, romantic and very sensual. However he has a tendency to become withdrawn and shy sometimes. Usually when things get tough he looks to me to take control, once their under control he stands back in. Often i find him to run when there is pressure and have to baby him into standing his ground. There are some good and bad things about him but i have to say he is amazing in bed. we go together like peanut butter and jelly, taurus and capricorn.Our marriage is sturdy as ever and I couldn’t imagine being with any one else.

• overly excited in love says:

I’m a female capriorn and have been dating a male taurus for about a month now…. everything has been great! The thing that attract me the most about him is how he appreciates me as a safe kind of person. He has so much paience with me ( and at times I can be very blunt) but he handles himself very well! I love the attention I get and desire… and he’s not afraid 2 speak his mind and tell me he misses me or he wants 2b with me long term… he told me on our 1st date that he thinks we would b good 2gether and I honestly feel the same… I honestly believe I feel in love with him the 1st time we meet… pray 4 us cuz I’m in it 4 the long runn!!!!

• Pingback: Japanese Schoolgirls

• dev says:

it was awesome, i m taurus boy & i m in love with capricorn girl. we both love each other & spent lots of time with each other. its feels like heaven as being with her.

• Pingback: mission trips

• Ms. Ken says:

I agree with most of this article! Except the part about the lack of sparks in the bedroom. I am a Cappie woman and he is Taurus man. He literally runs from me because everytime I look at him; I want it. We do creative positions, in public, etc…I do not have to worry about a Femme Fatale taking his attention because I am already one. The misconception about Cap women is that we have a cold exterior and cold center….not true, the cold exterior is to scare off weak men. The strong ones that break past it are in for one hellava ride!

• Goddess of the hunt says:

I fully agree with you ms Ken.I am a capricorn woman, and my sex drive( especially when it comes to my Taurus lover) is always in full gear when I’m with him. I don’t know with him its different to my passed relationships. I just want to pounce on him,when I’m around him and when I’m not I dream of doing it like a lioness on the hunt. We have fun together .I do admit he can be an asshole @ times but nothing I can’t handle. I can be a bit sarcastic especially to guys I definitely know that even if hell freezes over will never have a chance. He goes from 0-60 in seconds and then calms right down like nothing haPpened but When/ if we argue we don’t stay mad 4 long.There’s just something there .but he makes me feel safe 4 sum reason and allows me to let my guard down a little. Which took me forever to do. He teLls me I have a hard time trusting and he needs me to completely trust him because he won’t hurt me.Right now we are both not looking for a serious official relationship but I’m waiting to see how this goes,who knows .

• Jenna says:

It’s actually kind of sad o say bu this basically explained me and my ex’s relationship. He was a taurus man, such an asshole. Right after we broke the first time, he hooked up with another girl, she had his baby a few monhs ago. But it’s okay, his karma is going to be the bitch he ends up with.

• Tuts says:

As a cap woman with a taurus man I must agree with with the fact that we are NOT cold and “not-wanting-it” in the sack! Especially with my bull! He’s one of the most sensual lovers I’ve ever been with, I find it hard to get enough actually… And no man has ever given me so much, both emotionally support down to all the little things in everyday life, like a packed lunch for work, picking me up or driving me long distances at stupid hours of the night – and he listens to me remembering what I say and what I like, very unlike most men I’ve met before.
    But I ask myself, is our good match due to the zodiacs or the fact that he’s somewhat older then me and both of us have reached an age where we’ve tired of the mind games and the bullshit that occure in relationships??

• My Happely Rver After? says:

I’m a Capricorn woman ( shot out 2 my fellow strong Caps) and I’ve been dating a Taurus for about 5months now. In the beginning everything was great, we couldn’t get enough of each other. About a month ago we decided to be exclusive and things got boring. I brought it to my Taurus attention but he’s not the expressive type. Its like he has a guard up or something. I constantly reassure him that I’m here for him and won’t hurt him. I know he is listening 2me bcuz he’s trying to open up more. We connect so much threw our sexual encounters the most, but without a spark and direction idk if it’ll last. I have high hopes for us but does anyone have any advice on getting him 2 express his feelings more.. I’m willing to work with him bcuz he’s worth the wait!

• Karma says:

Hi. I’m a cappi woman and I was dating a taurus man. At first our relationship as nice. I felt like he was my first love but sadly he change and we decide to finish and now I’m link with other Taurus man omg looool let’s see

• NYEcappy says:

I have dated or known at least 1 man from each sign. Married to a Virgo for 15 years (ended). Loved another Capricorn with all my heart but the relationship was b.o.r.i.n.g. I now have a Taurus and I never thought a relationship could be this amazing. I too, want to pounce on him whenever he is in the room. He is a true male and for this cappy with a cold exterior, he warmed me immediately. Some men are men and some are just boys looking for a mommy type. A strong capricorn needs someone equally strong(er) and a taurus is it.

Any cappies that have experiences with a scorpio? just curious.

• Kami says:

I am a cappi women , been in love with a taurus man since college after 4 years we ended up being in a relationship , it was amazing at first , dating , if my car is not working he could drive me home , wait for me for hours , it was great .. all of a sudden he came one day and said i don’t think i love you , i was like uhhhh !!!! u was just saying how u miss me yesterday , the he said ” may be i love you with my heart but my brain is not convencid ” .. now we didn’t contact each other on the phone for 5 month , but on my birthday or if i am sick he write to me on facebook .. Is it worth the wait , should i be friend with him again .. ?? Advice please

Regards,
    Kami

• Jon says:

I’m a taurus and yeah it’s true i can be an asshole but with good reason. I’m going out with a capie right now and i have dated one before but that relationship only lasted a month mainly because the intimate part of the relationship lacked greatly. She was far too insecure to even take her shirt off and we had known each other for 2 years. I always tried to remind her that i liked her the way she was but it didn’t seem good enough for her. The capie woman i’m seeing now isn’t insecure in front of me at all and we just met 4 months ago. Every things going very smoothly and i can finally say i found a loyal genuine girlfriend. I’m stubborn about the qualities i want in a relationship and if I see that one of the important ones lack then i act like an asshole to end the relationship because i want out and that’s my way of doing it. I don’t want the “just friends” bullshit that the first cap woman wanted after we broke up, i just wanted it to end one way or another. Sure, call us assholes for it, but there’s a lot going on in our mind as well and if it’s not communicated the right way then i can see why you would make that bold statement.

• Kami says:

you are a little bit diffrent , the taurs guy i was with , wants badly the friendship bullshit but still don’t call or communicate that much , one day i want 2 see , the other day you don’t hear any thing from .

so weird huh ? what do u think

• Laura says:

I am a cap woman 26 yrs. and my taurus husband of five yrs is 30y.o. We met when I was 19 with a 6-month old son from a previous realtionship. Things were not smooth in the beginning but the taurus man can really hang in there. i can be a little insecure but as the understanding and connection increased with my babe my confidence grew and i could feel myself more and more secure about him. My taurus man and my son have bonded so well together. It makes me immensely happy to see them together and see what a wonderful man and dad he is. They go for fishing trips together and I am fine with that keeping myself busy with household work. The only thing I want is to see them both smile and be happy and what can I do to make that happen. A cap woman is ultimately a simple woman and simple folk like to keep it simple. This is a good combo – astro or no astro. Three cheers for the taurus man and cap woman!

• camile says:

Jon I understand what your saying but don’t you think that if you wanted out wouldn’t you have told her instead of being a coward to say it to her face I mean damn get to the point don’t be around the bush about it that’s just like being fake and not showing the real you and yes I’m Capricorn and as you witness not every capricorn woman is the same, I know for a fact i’m not. I like to look good,sexy, and a lady like way, I’m goofy as hell and always doing something silly and stupid that you will laugh your kidneys out, lol i’m a handful in many good ways. Shooo i love myself and tell myself every morning “baby you look good” You are worhty to be love” You make anything happen” I love me”. My boyfriend think i look good for him all the time HELL NO I look good for me baby and a little bit for you only a little. Your last girlfriend you had really needed to work on loving herself more and exspect the body she has shoo if you didn’t want her you would have never came her way and wanted her and that’s something she forgot about when she was with you and pushed you away now that is just dead wrong what she did. Look I got a little bit of big hips, long legs, and I’m a little thick in all the right places and a size 3 baby. Sorry cappies but a agree with the taurus right here on this one and many of us Capricorns need to really work out on some things about ourself that’s not really good and dark. I don’t think It just depends on the mens sign I think they all get like this and lose interests in us cause we don’t love ourself enough to let him in and when we do that we Cappies be pushing our men away. Like I said we need to love ourselves first cause how the F&%^ you gonna love anybody else and find true love in your relationship, hey sometimes it’s us women fault too. Baby it’s both sides not one. We both got to work together and make it work and make ends meet and work on ourselves and love more. shoooo I want my love making allllll night even days honey. Stress free booboo.

• Ambi says:

Im a 23 yr old cappy and my taurus is 22, we always break up around the same time each yr, well he breaks up with me. Hes very insecure. So while we’re broken up he questions me about who im with and where Im at. Im in love with him and I know we could work but he doesn’t trust me and he says I dont appreciate him. I am a domestic cappy , I cook, clean, buy him things; what could I be doing wrong here? How else do I show my appreciation and that Im down for him? Is he too immature for my seriousness right now?

• Northstar says:

I’ve been dating my amazing Taurus man for 2 years now, and I’m not afraid to say that yes, he can be a bit of an ass, but I can also be a little bit of one myself too. He’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. He’s not romantic, but as someone mentioned before about their Taurus man, he’s great in the love making department. We both enjoy each others company, and our disputes never last more than a couple of minutes. We are supportive of each other, and have faith in our relationship.

When I was younger, I had a theory that whoever would be the first boy to dance with me at a school dance, and who happened to be a Taurus, would be the boy for me. I met my Taurus in high school, and he asked me to dance. We wasn’t the best dancer, but he was a Taurus, and he did ask me to dance – plus he’s a charmer. (: He’s perfect for me.

• i love my taurus man says:

taurus are assholes and stubborn and cheat ive been 13 years with mine (im a cappie) and through it all we love each other so much we can’t actually leave each other alone so again we try to make it right…. its bond that is unexplainable…..some may say its silly but after all we put each other through we have always been there for each other us against the world indeed…… love you taurus man of mine

• i love my taurus man says:

oooooo and trust me missionary is def not my fav position we do anything we possibly can do in bed satisfaction is both of our goal so im am not afriad to try things….thats the only thing i disagree with

• have a capricorn grandmother i love dearly says:

one thing sad about cappie grandmother is that she’s a harsh taskmaster and everyone finds her criticism vrey offensive and her mannerisms cold…but they dont realise she burdens alot on her shoulders so she has to be strong. to be strong, this is her way of getting thngs done. my grandmother is married to my taurus grandfather and yes it’s a great match, very prosperous. the most prosperous because cardinal earth will help taurus get his money and posessesions on its way to a castle fortune. the only downside is that there’s alot of “coldness” and i find that sometimes my taurus grandfather didnt appreciate my cappy grandmother as much as he should. she is such a hard taskmaster but she worked so hard, i am proud of her.

• Taurosman says:

I want my capricorn lady so bad, i’ve been holding off till i meet one

• Shibamouli Lahiri says:

Vladimir Nabokov and Vera Nabokov

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Taurus Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Taurus Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• CapLady says:

I dated a Taurus man for 15 months and we were very much in love. The most fun, secure, stable relationship ever! I was ready for a marriage and he was not, so I moved on to a Cancer. Now he is engaged to a Libra woman! Only a Libra or Pisces could make a Taurus budge. They are the iron fist in a velvet glove that can coerce a Taurus to move in their direction. Even Cancers have a hard time controlling this man. I miss him but I think he will learn his lesson dealin with a Libra!

• shruthi says:

im a cappie woman !! in love with taurus man !! he is being very sweet to me !! i ve never been in relationship before actually !! he is my first love !! he is very genuine !! since its my first i want it to be the only one as well ! i wanna know if he is true to me

• cappy quinn16 says:

OMG! Congratulations to all the Cappy women here that writte about their amazing experiences with their Taurus men, I haven´t found my Taurus man yet but I hope to find him soon:)

It´s true, most of times Cappy women and Taurus men are the perfect match, I`ve always got along with all the Taurus I`ve met, they`re adorable, there is a special and strong magnetism between bulls and goats, a deep attraction that needs no words, Taurus men represent the menhood of the zodiac and we (Cappy women) need a strong and mainly guy like a bull :)

• cappy quinn16 says:

*sooy, I wanted to writte “Manly” and Taurus are the strong men of the zodiac

• cappy quinn16 says:

*Sorry again :) I feel that Taurus men are really manly and strong at the same time they`re sweet and kind, truly the genttlemen of the zodiac, if someone knows a free Taurus man let me know :)