Taurus Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Sagittarius Couples:  George Clooney and Sarah Larson, Bing Crosby and Kathryn Grant

What these two have in common is a comfort level with their casual animal nature.  A Taurus man and a Sagittarius woman will both scratch where it itches.  They have a big “hangout” zone.   Neither sign will have anything to do with pretentiousness or unnecessary formality.  The home they create together may be hopelessly sloppy to everyone else, but to them, it’s just home.  Home to a Sagittarius is anywhere she hangs her hat.  Home to Taurus is the place where he doesn’t to hang up anything at all.  Let’s just call them “the Happy Campers.”  The only place where this can become problematical is with the budget.  Taurus is tight and Sagittarius is loose.  Some type of compromise will have to be struck.

How to Attract a Taurus Man as a Sagittarius Woman:  I wish I could tell you to wave a red flag in front of the bull, but you lack the patience and finesse, so you’ll have to get his attention some other way.  There are only two things he’s really interested in — money and his own bodily functions.  I think I’ve given you enough to work with here.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Woman as a Taurus Man: Well, um, try not to fawn over her too much.  Chances are she’s busy, has lots of friends and activities, and likes to be independent.  You’ll have to convince her that you don’t want to put a fence around her — even though that’s exactly what you want to do.  A Taurus man can be very possessive.  You may honestly think you have a right to own her, and there isn’t a Sag gal in the universe that won’t jump that fence and run free. But let her do it — she’ll come back.  Not to worry.  Try to take her somewhere fun, even if it means getting off the couch for a night — and try not to be cheap about it either.

Degree of Romance:  These two can’t be bothered with romance.  Too contrived.  Think of two farm animals grazing and breeding, when inclined, in the pasture.

Degree of Passion:  These two can actually get pretty fired up together.  Sagittarius is half horse and Taurus is symbolized by a bull — the universal fertility symbol.  In fact they may not get a lot of other things taken care of.  They can go all night long and have a great deal of fun in the process.  They are likely to be quite uninhibited with one another and enjoy sharing their bodies in an especially relaxed way.  We can only hope they keep it in the bedroom.

Degree of Friendship:  Tauruses are the most introverted sign in the zodiacs. They are famous for self-sufficiency and the attitude, “I’ll do it myself the hard way.”  They do not make friends naturally, preferring to go it alone.  It just doesn’t occur to them to reach out.  Sagittarius, on the other hand, reaches out to everyone in the most casual manner possible.  To the righteous Sag, strangers are only people who aren’t friends yet, so you can see that there is quite a contest here. These two are not likely to be friends in any meaningful sense of the word, but will be the gift of the Sagittarius woman to bring other people into the universe of the Taurus man if they spend enough time together.

Degree of Marriage: These two have enough in common to make a happy marriage, if they can compromise on the freedom issue, which is a big one.  Sagittarius simply will not be confined, and Taurus must get over his unconscious feeling of ownership.  People are not property.  Sagittarius will come in to your life to make that very, very clear.  If they work out that issue, the Sagittarius woman and Taurus man can be extremely comfortable with one another and enjoy a camaraderie that could be considered unusual between a man and a woman.

Progression of Relationship:   There will be little logic to the progression of the relationship.  Neither sign is inclined to follow rules.  They will quickly sense that about one another and work out a shared agenda for getting together.   Sagittarius moves a lot faster than Taurus, but she will keep busy in other ways until he catches up with her. Both signs have a marvelous sense of humor.  Tauruses are among the funniest people alive and Sagittarius’ other epithet is “the Clown.”  Humor is a rare quality that they share.

Sex:    These two don’t mess around at all about sex.  They both have a sign around their neck that says “take what you want.”  They’re intention in having sex is to have a good time and by that I mean a refreshing lack of religious scruples, hygiene issues, guilt, remorse, or even second thoughts.  I think both would agree with Mrs. Patrick Campbell who said, “”My dear, I don’t care what they do, so long as they don’t do it in the street and frighten the horses.”

When It’s Over:  It’s over if Taurus tries to take possession of Sagittarius.  She will simply call it quits one day, let him keep all his “stuff,” and be on her way without looking back.  He will complain endlessly that she “took him for everything he was worth,” begrudge every penny he ever spent on her, fight it in court for years if he can, and never even notice that she could absolutely care less.  She just wants to get away from him — at any price.

Our Rating:  6/10

Taurus Man and Scorpio Woman
Taurus Man and Capricorn Woman
Taurus Man and Aquarius Woman
Taurus Man and Pisces Woman

97 Responses to Taurus Man and Sagittarius Woman Compatibility

• Stefanie says:

Ok sooooo im a Sag. and im attracted for some reason 2 guys who are Taurus’s, i like the challange that they give me its fun to me….keeping me on my toes 24/7 but yet i seem to be able to work my way into there arms it might take a lil bit of work but im willing to work for there love and affection. I do agree with the ladies on here great sex most deff. I have no complaints. The guy im talking to now seems to be everything im looking for in a guy he likes 2 ride dirt bikes and seems to just counter act the way he is off the bike so he can be dangerous n I love that adventure side in him i truly hope that i get him for myself because i am deff. will 2 work with him to stay with him. Sag. girls remember be patient at least try to dont stop your life ive been doin me and still having fun but yes im still giving him the attention that i believe he needs and it seems to be working. So get um girls ;)

• Alessandra says:

Kitty
    thank you for the advice…. NOt sure Im strong enough to cut him off and then wait to show up…. what if not?!?!?!? SHall you send me donuts then :P :) Just kidding! I promise to send you a whole box if he comes after me … Holidays are comming and he is busy, he says “When I get to see you ? …I will call you” but then he doesn’t call …. I assume he wants to see me but other things are keeping him busy … Anyway … he’s not collecting women thats for sure… he is very contained .. he says he respects me and the other woman… but he definitely doesn’t know what he wants!
    Well I will keep you posted … I’m Sag … we are unpatient but this guy I’ve been waiting a whole year before we become intimate…. BUT it’s worth it ;)

• Vanessa says:

Wow! just to find out that I don’t have these sentiments alone… I’m Sag (20) and my boyfriend’s a Taurus(21)… We’ve known each other for over a year and been hangin’ out for like 6 months and before we got together he went after me in an out of town province to meet my parents. Ever since, he’s got a lot of feedbacks about being a “playboy” @ school (now even @ work).. and a lot of girl’s are after him… well… this is where the argument started… And as well as he doesn’t text me a lot, I keep on doubting that maybe he’s just trying to play around.. And what irritates me most is when i get to have problems with him and i wanna let him know about it… i just automatically forget things when I’m already in front of him…

But on the other side, when I met his friends and colleagues, they kept on telling me that I was the first one whom he introduced to them as his girlfriend and his friends won’t even believe that he was dating me consistently, so maybe he isn’t playing. I’m trying to understand that he’s busy @ work and it really takes a lot of patience. Every time were together he just treats me so well, that i just can’t get enough of his gentle kisses and the way he holds me… it just knocks me off my feet! he’s trying to do everything just to give me comfort. Regarding the expenses… he takes it all in his credit… As he insists. He’s mad when i dont reply in his text messages right away, he loves being cuddled.. he gives me back massage… i just love my Taurus man. The way he’s being possessive… I’ll only love it more. Playing or not… I’m willing to take the risk.

• ANH426 says:

Yo, so right I don’t mean to be hatin but like I’m a taurus chick right and my mom is a sagitarius and my biological father is a taurus. Ok so I’m warning all the sagitarius chicks that this might not be smart you see carl (my biological father) is a bastard he cheated on my mom, beat her,beat me, beat my brother, left us when I was 8 came back did it again then stole from us then cheated again had 6 illegitimate children in all the time period between the time I was 8 til now which I’m 15 now but before that he would beat us all the time he’s a horrible man. As I said I don’t mean to be hatin cause I myself am a taurus but, just sayin think about it taurus guys are very mean just think about it I’ll name a few. Chris Brown,Saddam Huisen, and Adolph Hitler to name a few but, hey some guys are different just depends on who you are and who they are.

• Diamondanitra says:

hey my name is anitra,and sagittarius is ma sign i go with sagittarius,geminis,taurus,and aries and so even my friends is a sag aries lib gem and thoses aries drives me crazy !and we get along all the way but im aint talking about we are really is and some aquarius i cant stand em even geminis

• Diamondanitra says:

diz boy in my class he an aquarius and i’m gettin tired of his little stupid attitude!and especially sometimes aries she is sure annoying her favorite little friend is an irrogant pisces and astrology is a lie cuz us sag cannot get alone with aries i like pisces they sweet and i got a lots of em as friends

• Ms Sag says:

LMFAO this is hilarious. My ex is a Taurus, and that line about me wanting to get away from him… SPOT ON.

He was so slow about everything, a loving person but with zero self-esteem, no dreams, no aspirations… just stagnant and okay with that. I remember having to nag him to get his passport so we could take vacations together.

Sex was fantastic the first year and I had stars in my eyes over it but then the second year everything went to hell. Towards the end he withheld sex from me and I just lost it. I don’t know about any other Sag but I love sex and to deny me that in a relationship? I’m done at that point.

About when it’s over, oh he was a classic case of heartbroken. He claimed he couldn’t trust anyone after I broke up with him because he loved me so much and I didn’t even attempt to work things out. Except there was nothing to work out; when I’m no longer invested in you, I’m taking my leave, and you can’t stop it.

Ugh this brings back so many bad memories.

• Sag sweet says:

Wow!!I m a Sag girl(22).. I met this taurus guy(26) 6 months back.:) Its awesome between us.:D He loves me a lot and we have such great sex :D We are in the process of getting married.. Nancy.. Thanks a lot..:) your post gave me a lot of insight into things.. Sure we have problems with me spending too much.. Guess we ll work it out:) But there is no doubt tat we are made for each other and I love him too too much :) :)

• Juan says:

Wow, that is interesting. My friend is the exact oposite that you can describe( she is a sag girl and tough as nails) she does at times act the way you decrube but ussually only when she is drunk or caught off guard. Anyways question is how do I get her to love me? We have known each other for a little over 4 years n when I get the courage to say some thing she does something to deter me. I’m a taurus guy n I’m also at wits end. I also want to know how to show her she can trust me. Any n all help is appeciated.

• Sag Sweet says:

Hi Juan.. Sags love sex.. Give her lovely sex..:) take her out a lot.. specially to someplace new and adventurous.. surprise her with gifts.. most important of all.. be patient.. she would definitely fall for you if she thinks you are the right guy.. i am a Sag.. and i had a premonition in my mind that my guy should have certain qualities.. i would’t have accepted anything less than that.. same holds for her…:):)

• Juan says:

Well, if that is it…. how do I put her in the mood? Without being boldly suggestic…. Honestly I am not that experianced in that endevor… but I will do my best to please her romanticly and emocianally.

• Nickey says:

I’m a sag woman and he’s a taurus man. I was married (to another sag). My sag hub was always gone. Never home. Typical sag behavior right. Anyway, I still remember the first day I saw my taurus. Instant attraction. I wasn’t physically attracted to him. There was something more. He started chasing me and even though I told him I was married, it didn’t stop him. After about 3 months I gave in and I just couldn’t stay away from him! I couldn’t get enough. It’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before in my whole life. The sex OMG the sex is out of this world. Absolutely mind blowing like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Yes, he’s extremely possessive and I just want to run away.
    And I always do. But I always come back for more. I just can’t stay away from this guy. This article almost describes us to a T it made me laugh!

• Carabeth says:

im a sag girl && my bf is a Taurus. && me n him get along just fine we are both jokesters we are always laughing. me && him have like this connection like we belong together. we love each other with all of our hearts. we can’t get enough of each other. We are young. But i do have to say he is the best. everything i look for in a guy is right there. he speaks his mind no i dont always agree but thats life. soemthings your not gunna like but you have to get over it && i dont plan on kicking him to the curb i love him with everything && me && him have decided that we would save our “V” for marriage.

• Meryl says:

My sagi woman and i tried very hard so while there was a lot good to be said something alwys seemed to be missing in our relationship. its like a missed step when youre dancing. taurus and sagis will get alogn as long as they dont restrict each others freedom and accept the bohemian qualities in each other! My mama always said do your best and when things happen the way they happen its for a good reason, so….leave the rest to destiny.

• Myrtle says:

Actually it was not the freedom issue. my taurus man and i sag woman were fine and understanding about that. we met at a housewarming and he was quite persisitent though i had my reservations even then. hew was charming and socially adept. knew all the great places to hang out and was a great guy to hang out with. but the depth was lacking he didnt want to give of himself. it was disappointing but clear to me though it didnt appear to be so in the beginning. sure opposites attract but i was certainly not the person to whom he was going to open upto and give affection. maybe because im on a cusp or something but i def want something more than “dont do it in the street.” my previous taurus was similar too so i think i calling it a stop for taurus men …. no more!

• Tamaira says:

Sag woman here doing alright with my tauruas man. we been togetther since we weere in college. Sure theres no fireworks and nothing fancy that the taurus will think of. come to think of it hes not even creative. though i cant think i was so good anf comfortable together with any of my boyfriends nd i had a few if yu know what i mean. he loves doing stuff for family. like he will stop by myu parents (we live in the same town) mornings round seven and drop off stuff that i bought groceries and such on his way to wrk. i cant do that coz i get a ride in the opposite way and get the stuff the night befoe. hes particular about sundays though. he sits in his ol armchair with a beer in his hand not to mention that ol baseball hat on his face and hes in heaven and i hat that. but im ok with it after twelve yrs you kinda cept it as its part of him. hes not that sensitive either liek my last bf before him was a cancer and rellay i wud walk on eggshels all the time round him. i think my taurs man and his overflowing humor is just right for me!

• tania says:

@all–i need ur help to make my taurun guy fall for me,..im in love with him head over heels,..can anybody help me??frm past one and a half year v started chattin n frm past few months v r speakin,..unlik others he is slow,..n havent met him yet as in hvent been on a date with him,..i hve bumped into him in few occasions with few casual talks,..now i want to make him want me more jus with d talks over d phone coz i knw he wont make up his mind unless n untill he thinks im d one for him,..so..i need help!!anybody there??

• Thomas says:

I want to respond to #45 ronnie—I can totally relate to what you said. I have a female best friend Sagg (Nov 25) and I’m a Taurus (May 8) and we are both married to other partners who we love very much. She and I can literally “feel” each other from a distance and have called each other by phone many times due to sensing ourselves thinking about each other. We laugh constantly when we are together, to the point where other people have asked her if we had “something going on”. Her grandmother introduced me as her second husband. I crave to be with her and think about her constantly. I limit my time spent with her out of respect for my wife and her husband. I am tortured!!! You can FEEL the chemistry when we’re together—-its intoxicating. There definitely seems to be SOMETHING between these two signs that transcends the norm.

• sag female says:

responding to thomas#19
    I am a sag, and I am in love with a taurus. I know exactly what you mean when you say that you can “feel” each other. I feel when my taurus is near and can’t even see them. It’s like we are on the same vibration and every cell in my body is excited. I know what you mean by the tortured feeling also. This taurus would finish my sentences on my 3rd word before they even knew what direction I was taking the sentence! It was like we were communicating by telepathy or something. Conversations between us is very stimulating- even on trivial subjects. The chemistry is too much.

• sag female says:

The problem is, I dont know what it means when I gave a couple small gifts and they dont say anything! One was a picture- and it was put up on the shelf, so I could see it I guess- but not one word if they liked it and NO mention of it! lol. What does that mean?? But yet this taurus will come to me, stares constantly deep into my eyes like they are looking at your soul, at first I thought this was really weird. Even if talking to two people or more in a conversation- during the conversation is talking about something and staring deep into my eyes- then the other people in the conversation turn and look at me- it is a little offsetting, at first- but you cant break the gaze and they dont look away first. Does that mean taurus is interested or are they just being weird? It was instant attraction for me, and I do think I love them. But I dont understand taurus’ way at first. I love their humor- we crack each other up. But the deep eye stare thing I cant figure out- really. Taurus’ feel free to chime in and help me understand them. Also, they take a long time before they respond to a question. And I notice too that they converse in questions, lol.

• Cherrese says:

HELLLPPPP!!!! I am crazy about this taurus man. I mean it’s been a year since we’ve dated(6 mos since sex) and I still think about him daily. He hurt me soooo bad when we were together a yr ago. The relationship only lasted about a month. Then, he became distant with little to no communication at all. Well, in my findings I fig’d out that he had gotten a girl preg around the time we lost contact and now they’re engaged to be married. I truly feel that there’s noone else for me. The SEX is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I feel as thought I will NEVER find another like him. His kisses are so gentle and he makes me feel so protected. It’s crazy!! We just recently contacted eachother and he wants to see me and says he misses me too. He “Says” even though he’s engaged he loves me……???? What is that about? smh IDK? But I just cannot leave him alone. ANY ADVICE??????

• Alex says:

so true…

• megan says:

im with a taurus at the mo… im a sag … we get along great together ,…. i dont really ask him for anything but his love … hes truley amazing nd he does have issues with his money but … i beleive it will last

• Zee says:

I’m a sag and he’s a taurus, I’ve never met any man who has such an appetite and oh my the package….best sex I’ve ever had…..he’s sensual and I’m loving it. He’s much older than I am, I’ve stopped him so twice already from doing it outside cause we were almost caught by his gardiner. He gets my sense of humour……I have so much respect for him cause how he is with his children, funny he was married to a sagitarius and one of the things he said to me in the beginning that he doesn’t know if we are going to have anything because he and his x-wife argued allot and she was a sagitarius, to a point where it ended cause they couldn’t agree on anything. I asked him to give us a chance cause each is different and it’s unfair to judge me based on the differences he had with his x-wife. I know we are just taking it slow and see where it will lead, but I can’t help but start having feelings for this man and it scary….cause I was in tears on Sunday morning cause I hadn’t heard from him, i had left him a message only to find that thanks to BBerry his reply was delayed…..I was sulking all day and I didn’t want to call him cause I didn’t want to seem needy…………… I think I’ve caught a Taurus bug and I don’t want the cure.

• sag female says:

lol that is funny. I am a sag, and yes in our younger years we don’t want to be caught by anyone, and are restless. But now that I am older, I really like and appreciate the “homebodiness” of a taurus. I feel finally ” that i’m home”, that I dont need to wander any longer. And I agree a lot now with taurus’ opinions. I think that just comes with age. My taurus is older too, and I love it. I love their stability, and even appreciate their routine. My taurus calms me. I needed that. I love being in my taurus’ arms. It makes me feel that everything is alright. I love that they like to putter in the yard and build beautiful ponds and stuff. They make home a place I want to be.
    When we are young and restless, sag’s are like wild horses, when we are older- we are very loyal and loving and committed mates- who would do anything for our loved ones. I dont want the cure from my taurus either. This is the love of my life, the love affair of my life. I love how they are sensual, and lovingly speak to me and caress me, and speak to me in low loving ways. I love the way taurus stares at me. I have learned to just stare back without saying anything, and believe it or not- it is very very intimate!
    I dont like how all these sites say it will never work. They are basing it on young restless sagittarius’ I think. Like wine, we mellow with age. 40+

• anonymous says:

hahahha rite ;) if u want some melllllllow drama in life hmmmm c a sag :)

• anitra stamps says:

i’m a sagittarius i’m in love with a capricorn . I can he is madly in love with .. I love him and he love me ..We are having sex this friday and i’m praying and hoping he’s the love of my life …and i’m also in love with a taurus after that ………. finally i found the one i can trust !

• dededavixen says:

Lol..wow ..im a 34′sag female and im deeply inlove with my 37′taurus male. We started off in my mind as a one night stand, had no idea we would be inseperable from the 1st kiss but a year and a half later our affair has bloomed into a mature lasting bond that can not be broken. He has slowed me down in so many ways and i love it. Im free spirited and love dressing sexy he did not like it at first but he has grown to understand my personality and i learned to tone it down and respect where he is coming from as well.

People always would asked me dede when will you slow down long enough to let a good guy catch you? But always i felt i had not found that right guy worth slowing down long enough to have dessert until now. We laugh sometimes bc he says to me ‘babe i tamed that ass’ lol :-) and me not ever wanting to feel tamed or concoured Never Ever!! just laugh and think to myself yeah but 15 years ago was 2 handfulls to deal with. But i feel so blessed to have found my soul mate who is now my best friend. We are engaged to be married June 15,2013 can’t imagine life with out my baby.

The one thing love the most about him is the fact he is a real alpha male there nothing soft about him except his fathering ways for his kids and the soft spot he has for me as his woman. idont know about other sag woman but i can not be with a male who stands in the mirror longer then me ugh disgusting. he lets me be the lady and i let him take my hand and lead and be a man. we watch football togethor go to concerts togethor family gatherings extc. once a month we have what we call a sexaverssary and omg it is mind blowing by far thee best soul connecting sex i ever had and it keeps the flames sizzling in our bedroom. i could keep going but i wish all of you sag woman thee best in your love lives with your tauran male and remember to take your time, let him be the man and take the lead i know its hard lol but its going to be well worth it especially if you love to be appreciated and treated like a queen
    Ps: It takes a real man to tame a Sag woman but it takes a true mature Sag woman to let a real man ‘Taurus’ tame her..
    God bless :-)

• anonSagFemale says:

This has been helpful and inspiring. A question-especially for Sag Woman and Dede.

I met a Taurus male (we are both 40+) and we seemed to hit it off in phone calls, emails and official date. In fact after 2-3weeks I was sure I was in love. Attracted by his intelligence, contemplative nature and traits of leadership and dominance. And his looks! I am so clear I desire a man with these traits. Anyway, we were set for a second full date but then he disappeared. I learned later from him it was due to a tragic family emergency. But I had to continually extend myself via communication to find out. In his last communication with me, he said he’d hope to talk to me soon as he was getting himself together and was thankful for my support. That was 2 months ago.

I have refrained from contacting him and I have no idea if he is still interested. But it’s killing me. He is the first man in over a decade that I have felt so strongly about. Sometimes I wonder if he read all of the astrology sites that said Sag and Taurus won’t work! I grant that he works hard in a difficult field but still… And one more thing, I recognize that I need to live my life but I’d really like to live it with him.

What advice do you have for me? Please any adive from those with Taurean experience and particularly from Taurus male and older folks would be greatly appreciated!

PS Dede_I love your post script!
    Sag female-I read your post and thought you were me in my potential future! Continued success with your love!

• anonSagFemale says:

Heellloooo anyone here for advice or thoughts? Please?!?

• dededavixen says:

@anonsagfemale’ sorry for the late respond and thank you for reading my post. well let me 1st say when i first ever saw my guy he was at our childrens school and the way he was with his children i knew i wanted to know more about him. i would do all sorts of things to get his attention and he would act as if i did not exist so i said to myself you know what, im gonna have to take the 1st step here and go ahead and go for what i know and want. But come to find out later after i had already complety put myself out there that he was going to appoach me but on his on time and terms but me being a more fast pace person and wanting what i want, when i want it!! i could not take it any more i had to know who he was.

Over time i notice everthing he does, he do it at a slower pace! almost a snail pace and i want to scream at times but i feel if you really feel you want this guy and want him in your life go for what you know and call him. Tauran males to me are very passionate about family and people that they love so it could be he is still dealing with family and trying to be there for them thru the hard times as my guy does with his family. Well i hope this helps a little :-) once again sorry it took so long!! and i wish you luck! let me know how it turns out :-)

• Sag girl now engaged 2 Gemini says:

#7 Ms Sag is SPOT on. Yeah so I dated Taurus and lived with him for 2 & 1/2 years. He sucked. We starting living together @ 25. He had no aspirations, was cheap, resented my career success, broke, depressed, hardly contributed to bills and felt like he was entitled to my paycheck. I always supported him and never put him down, but the minute he started having trust issues is when I began to hang out with my female friends more because I was tired to sitting on the couch with him depressed all day. He was at the point where I feared physical abuse due to his anger and issues.

By some miracle, one if my best family friends of 10yrs came home on leave on weekend and we were just hanging out and I realized he treated me with so much respect and kindness that I instantly realize I was with the wrong person. My then bf & I had then decided he would move out – which he was in no hurry to do and made no effort at all. Anyway, I’m now engaged to my best friend :)

• Tora Doporto says:

Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!My website is about Weight loss recipes.

• JULIE says:

WEIGHT LOSS RECIPES ………… GOOD CONCEPT, LIKE IT ;)

• Rose says:

I’m a 40+ sag woman and I very much appreciate the possesiveness of my 40+ taurus man. My previous relationship had been with a scorpio and his infidelity was unbearable to me so this is so new and refreshing to me that this man is not only possesive but wants me to be the same with him.
    I no longer want to be jumping fences. I am content with what I have with him. We enjoy conversation, company, great sex, well that’s an understatement. It’s amazing. There are no words to describe the connection we feel with each other when we have sex. I can’t believe that I’m in my 40′s and enjoying it this much. What more can a woman ask for?

• Pearl says:

My taurus guy seems to be aggresif, passionate and pursued me in the beginnig of relationship but after met an accident his character changed tremendously. We stay far about 500km but in the same country, its hard to guess what is going on with our long distance relationship. He really make me wonders and confused..

• Anon says:

I am a Sagittarius MADLY in love with a Taurus man for years. I laughed because I WANT him to possess me. I love his lovable, down to earth nature. Should we ever be together I won’t be able to let him go. Maybe I’m the Taurus and he’s the sag.

• gem says:

I am in a relationship with a Taurus man and I am a Sag woman! I really love this man. What I can say (which he says all the time) is specific people come when one is ready. I mean right now, for the first time in my life I am like, “yes, the buck stops here for me!” But before him all the men I met, I kept saying, “no he is not the one”. I have had my entire chart done previously and I know I am taurus rising so that helps. My dad is taurean and I love and relate to him so much. My bf and I are both stubborn, both LOVE money and sex is just a pleasure ride for us.

Yes it did take some time to get things going and this article has helped me to understand him and trust him and be patient. Before, I would suspect, is he a joker or what? Lol!

I still get so overwhelmed (with the fights, with the uncertainty, with the LOVE and SERIOUSNESS it sometimes seems to be) and just TAKE OFF on some trip. This past weekend I left for a neighbouring country. Such visits baffle him and he has SERIOUS anger issues but he deals with them in the funniest way and he and I LAUGH a lot and get along. When we are together (which is often) the world stands still. It is only he and I. Talking, laughing (he talks more than me in the relationship yet he is the questest person I know:D).

I am in love. After many years and many many boyfriends and being not-so-sure. I am sure. I am in love and happy.

• Melissa Gedeon says:

I am talking to this Taurus guy for a while now, at first it was just for fun because I didn’t want to feel trap in a relationship. But now I’m start have feeling for him (by the way I’m a sag girl). We live in different city, and the only time I saw him was they of my birthday last year. I feel like his not interested in me, we never had sex. I feel like I’m going to call it quite. I never told him how I feel because I don’t want to scare him away, but then again I don’t want to get hurt. I know his busy in school and work, since he plays for college basketball. I don’t know what to do, I really like him but I feel like he doesn’t have the same feeling for me.

• Mike says:

some of this stuff i have to disagree with… im 17 and a taurus, and my gf is 15 turning 16 this december (i just turned 17 a week or two ago so no im not being a pedo) and ive to say i love being outside more then inside, i like to do things but her mom disproves of the relationship.. :/ and her mom wont let us talk or anything but… we do love each other very much and i dont see any of the qualities in either her nor myself mentioned above.. guess it all goes back to how were raised and such right? haha

• Hello Kitty says:

my taurus jus broke up wit me and placed me in the “friends” zone. BUT he still texts me and calls me. I dnt want to be his friend because I love him but he says he cannot be with me right now because he has goals to reach. Help me get him back 100%… =(

• Erikasama says:

Im a sag woman flirting with a Taurus man this week… I hope hs the one I ever wanted.

• Gisele Kerr says:

Taurus man-Sagittarius woman couple is: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan

• jazz says:

I’m a sag, and I’m dating a Taurus and yes he so keep me on my feet 24/7 but I love the challenge. He is sweet n a short temper but other then that I love him and I believe he my soul mate.

• Wannabe says:

The Taurus man wants to be a lot of things especialy appearing to be kind. But does that make the world go round? or go to france, and china and others in the same year? methinks not. but they sure have gall its surprising amazing. there no useful stuff but sure as heck know how you should live your life. anyway it all disappears after a while. when you begin to laugh at his jokes. yeah I sure as heck don’t ask questions . because that’s not his forte but he is attentive and that’s better than my gem ex.

• gabrielle kelly says:

So ima 28yr old sag woman and my man is a 25yr old Taurus which is new for me to date someone younger than me but its been like a month I think I’m n love with him but I’m sooooo scared bcuz I just got outta long horrible depressing 5yr relationship with a cancer and my Taurus is simply the shit to me but now its like now he tryin to prove to me that he is an inconsiderate pompus arrogant man all bcuz I don’t believe that side of him but I don’t need that type of xtra stuff like I’m not gonna leave bcuz he the best to me I just need us to get past this act I’m not with it but let me tell u how that’s the only problem he has no kids and is simply amazing with my two yr old my son loves him but I just wanna know if anyone can tell me what to do not to push him and keep the flame going bcuz it is just amazing no man has yet to make me feel like he does and the sex omg is mindblowing it is just spectacular he is so caring and passionate I feel like no one else exist when were together like the world stands still for us when I’m with him there is no world but ours how do I keep this going Taurus with me being an insecure scorn 28yr old woman with a kid and he has none Amy advice please

• QuietTaurus says:

I am 35 Taurus and she is 24 Sag. Ever since the moment I laid eyes on her I knew I wanted her. Things are complicated by the fact she has a boyfriend but for some reason I don’t care. I have been hanging out with her now off and on and every time I look at her I start to burn inside. I want to touch her, feel her in my arms and the sexual magnetism I feel is beyond animal. I am just afraid to push the issue because she thinks she has found “the one” in her current boyfriend. Ok, Sag I am patient, I will wait. The second it all falls apart I will pull you into my waiting arms and kiss you with the passion that shatters the universe and leaves only the two of us standing in the middle of existence. I have never wanted anyone so much in my life, as I bite your neck I will huskily whisper into your ear the secrets of life.