Taurus Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Aquarius Couples: Uma Thurman and Arpad Brusson; Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen; Nora Ephron and Carl Bernstein

I guess it is possible for any two people to get together on some basis, but this is a wild stretch of the astrological imagination. Taurus is so conservative and Aquarius is so out there it is hard to conceive of these two having a single thing in common except their stubbornness. Furthermore, Taurus is interested in money and material well being while Aquarius could care less as long as he has an ideal that he can dedicate his life to.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Taurus Woman:  Show your intelligence and detach from the personal. Focus instead on the issues that surround him. You are probably going to meet him as a member of a group working for a positive goal for the community, so take advantage of those circumstances to create conversation. Aquarius is fanatically loyal, so you should believe in his cause or at least be willing to learn more about it. If you don’t think you can commit to it, you’d better leave him alone.

How to Attract a Taurus Woman as an Aquarius Man:  If you are intersested in a Taurus lady who has her own finances, you have a good shot of wooing her with your glamorous lifestyle.  She spends a lot of time doing simple things like housework, gardening, sewing, paying the bills, cooking, and shaving her legs.  Your causes and vast network of interesting “friends”  can really be attractive to her if she’s got a stable life of her own she can always go back to.  Be respectful of her needs and take the time to explain things to her carefully and you should find that she is willing to join you on some exciting adventures.

Degree of Romance: It is hard to be romantic with an Aquarius because he puts the value on friendship. When he refers to her as “best friend” the lady bull may not understand the complement fully.  This man is not into flowers, candy, handholding or special feelings.  All Aquarians seem to have a time space issue where they crowd as much as they possibly can into each hour of every day.  She has got to be prepared to get up early and go to bed late if you want to keep up with this dynamo. Of course, this leaves little or no time for romance, which he will consider a complete and utter waste of time.

Degree of Passion: Both these signs are capable of intense focus which passes for passion; however, it will be toward, in the case of Taurus, material possessions, and in the case of Aquarius, The Cause. They can lead two separate lives if they get to know each other well enough, and it will be very helpful if Taurus  shows some passion his projects.

Degree of Friendship: This is one sign combination that can have a high degree of genuine friendship (which Aquarians value above everything else). He has a humanitarian streak and code of honor that insists he devote himself to the well-being of his fellow traveling companions on the planet. She will have to extend herself a little. It will help if she can hook up with some people in his network (again, to show support for his cause). Tauruses are not unfriendly but the act of extending herself is not necessarily natural.

Degree of Marriage: These two could stick out a miserable situation for a long, long time because each one is too stubborn to admit they have made a mistake. Please look outside yourself for comment as necessary as to the appropriateness of your liaison. In some cases the façade of a marriage is maintained while Aquarius vacates the premises at every possible occasion and gives Taurus the money to furnish and provide for the home. Tauruses can withstand a lot of loneliness.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship has a lot of pushing and shoving in a psychic sense. Each is bossy and thinks they know how to make progress. Taurus is possessive, and she has a long list of activities and even duties that she expects the Aquarian to do, whereas Aquarius is always interested in closure so he can move on to other things. If he is interested in her, he may try to rope and tie the lady bull so he can get back to the rest of the rodeo.

Sex: Taurus wonders how you can have sex outside your body, where Aquarius invented virtual sex long before the Internet came around. It’s not that Aquarians believe in fantasies, but they are capable of communing with the others in a sort of Vulcan mind merge. The energy connection is satisfying to the Aquarian and substitutes nicely for two bodies meeting. Naturally, this is not going to go over well with the Taurus at all, but then she is perfectly capable of satisfying herself if it comes to that.

When It’s Over: Most of the fireworks inherent in this combination will come at the end. Taurus has a spectacular temper and Aquarians are able to stomp off on a dime. The willfulness of each sign makes compromise difficult and explosions inevitable. Taurus may think she owns the Aquarian, which is a disaster waiting to happen since you can’t control an Aquarian whatsoever. Any Aquarian worth his salt knows that all he has to do is leave to assert his famous independence. I have an image of a magician handing an empty hat to a bystander who shakes his head saying, “Where did he go? Where did he go?”

More on Taurus Women

Aquarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman

102 Responses to Taurus Woman and Aquarius Man Compatibility

• angel says:

I’m a taurus woman and I’m talking to an aquarius man. We have always hung out with his friends around. Then just recently We hung out once by ourselves. However, he was playing a video game the whole time online. He kept using phrases such as, “this is all for you”, “I wanna get to know YOU”, and used the term “best friend”. He said he enjoys our time together….
    During our time apart, he rarely ever texts me. I feel like our relationship is of convienence. I suppose he spends most of his free time playing that stupid videoo game. SO I downloaded the gameso I can play with him. lol
    iddk, I guess I’m just totally damaged and don’t want to be led on is all. I like him a lot and he says he likes me but isn’t looking for anything, but me being a taurus, I like relationships and only do things if I know the relationship is going somewhere. so, I guess time will only tell and I’m not good at just going with the flow of things. I like everything when I want it. idk what to do……

• Peter says:

@ angel “I want everything when I want it” that right there is why I can’t stand Tauruses, they’re so damn stubborn

• Christy says:

This thing summed up my marriage. I am a Taurus women while my husband is an Aquarius. We are both too stubborn to end the marriage, even though it is physically killing us (slowly).

• Matt N. says:

I feel that i am opposite when it comes to what the author says about commitment and being touchy feely as i love to cuddle and hold hands etc. I am chivalristic and enjoy pampering her, cooking for her, taking her places going out to dinner etc. I want a relationship with her and have been willing to work on things with her as we have had very similar and very different upbringings at the same time…

I am an Aquarius male and have been talking to a Taurus women for the past 3 months. Our relationship, which has not ever been made official, has been like that of a roller coaster with amazing highs and a few low’s. We have been intimate a few times and spend a lot of time together, almost everyday it seems since we met over the summer.

Our age has played a part in a negative way I feel in that I am 7 years older than her & we are both under 30. She was raised with a strong religious background & is very traditional. She admitted at one point in time, that she was attached to me but slowly has been sheltering herself away, emotionally, over the past 3 weeks. I wonder if I have become too attached to her over the few months and am scaring her away by communicating with her too much via texts and phone calls. She does not ignore me and answers when I call.

She has had a rough past, Ex’s who were abusive, and I feel she is outlandish at times and secretive about who she spends her time with when we are not together. I do not have a problem with any of this as I know it is healthy to have your own life and friends but understand it must be hard for her to overcome her past when it comes to trust and relationships given her most recent breakup.

I try very hard not to wonder who she is texting or hanging out with when i go to work, which is not that hard when I think about how much time she spends with me when she could easily ignore me and not answer my calls when i call her as she is extremely beautiful and people are always looking at her when we are out in public. I know she gets “hit” on quite often on a daily basis.

She has told me that she is torn between having a relationship and not having one as I have certain qualities that she loves but at the same time, as mentioned before, we are in different stages of our lives, me being 7 years older than her and both under 30. I fel age is just a number as we get older but she is still in college and enjoys partying with randoms and what not. I have been there, done that so to speak. I sometimes feel as if she has only been hanging out with me because she likes to make me happy and does not want to disappoint but then again maybe I am just over thinking. I have gone out of my way many times to try to make her happy and I know she enjoys the time and memories we have made together.

I want this relationship to work and have done what I can to please her but sometimes I feel as if our relationship may never become official or that we may just end up friends in the end given her past and time needed to come back around. Even though she has separated her self emotionally over the past 3 weeks, we still spend time together almost everyday which tells me, she still wants sometime out of this… no?

as i write this at work.. she texts me and its 1am.. she was going out with friends partying tonight… coincidence?? IDK you tell me…

~Matt

• Yvonne says:

the aquarious i know… well he cheated on me and his current gf with each other. i know is hard to understand… but with all my life experience what i can say is that the few aquarious i have had the plesure of meeting are assholes till they turn 25 or so… i mean… they are inmature and all they want is sex… well maybe that is guys in general.lol. although it took me 4years to get to know him… and get over him…now i can say… that even though i am not 100 percent over him… i am really close to getting over him… and all this aquarious boy turned out to b was the biggest mistake in my life. I hope he and his gf all the happiness… and hopefully i dont bump into him in the future… bc to this day… i still hate him and love him… i hate his betrayal… i hate… everything that has to do with him. I know this is not related at all to what people are saying in this horoscope thing right now… but i just needed to get this out… to feel better.

• Yolanda says:

I am a taurus woman and I married aquarius man . From what I read aquarians are suppose to be loyal and commited. I dont think this is true cuz my aquarius husband cheated on me continously and even while I was pregnant ! With diff women . Even got another girl preganat while he had a preganat wife already. Anyways I am a single mother now even thoufh legally we are still married he hasnt shown he hasnt come around for me or his son its going on two yeRs and he still being a dirtbag out there cheating and lying sad but true

• Tina says:

I am a Taurus woman dating a Aquarius man. We have been together for 7 years now. We basically can’t make it with out each other; we balance each other out. I don’t totally agree with the article cause we are working on our 8th year together

• taurus shanaj says:

im dating an aqua male, the thing is we are in college and he has a girlfriend back home. They have been in a relationship for only 5months and i strongly believe that i can compete with that. We click so perfectly, we make a really good team i believe, he is absolutely focused on his studies but at the same time he makes me feel so wanted which compresses my urge to become possessive. I am so calm when im around him and he pampers me, me makes me breakfast whenever im at his place and I have no doubt that he is extremely loyal despite the fact that he is cheating on his girlfriend with me. He seems ro be very honest about his relationship with her and i respect that. He never rubd it in my face and i have the feeling that he is falling for me as one time during sex i told him that i love him, i knew he loved me too but was scared but i managed to see his lips whispering that he loved me too. We have really good conversations and he says im easy to talk to and we play alot trying to rape each other as he puts it. I made sure i read about him as soon as i have discovered that he was a aqua man. I know these people like space so i give it to him…i also try to take very good care of him whenever i go to his apartment and he is doing his school work. We can be so busy at times in our studies so we understand each other well when it comes to that. He studies Engineering while im a first year law student. I believe that we are going to make it as i know with everything in me that this is the man i want and im not gonna give him up so easily. I do feel bad for his 17years old girlfriend back in his hometown but im a gogetter

• julie says:

don’t you feel you are selfish….lol

• Taurus Male says:

@Nancy Fenn – How come Taurus man and aqua woman score 9/10 while opposite score 2/10…just out of curiosity….

• peter says:

@nacy answer that question above …. coz i’m the aqua man and my girls the taurus and i feel like i’m the puppy dog chasing her when i’m around her? she doesn’t open up to me, it’s like she’s afraid of me, doesn’t wanna open up.. why? mind you she is going through a bit at the moment

• Emani says:

well im a taurus and dating an aqua man, weve only been together for almost 9 months so far. hes nice to me. rlly nice, and he loves me as much as i love him. though we do get into silly arguements sometimes. i wish he could at least tell me what was wrong whenever he had a problem. Beacause when he doesnt,i feel helpless. but our days together always end with an “I love you.”

• MissUnderstood this Aquarian says:

Wow! I’m an Aquarian guy that has been married to a Taurus for if you can imagine over 20 years! There is so much presented in the zodiac comparisons that I can relate to (and I’m sure she would also) and the good thing is that it makes me feel more normal. She has some great characteristics, but she can truly be a bull when it comes to getting her way. I believe we are good for each other, but at times it can get explosive, especially when it’s concerning money and material things. Obviously we are the result of opposites being attracted to each other. To speak to some statements from above, ‘Aquarius is fanatically loyal, so you should believe in his cause or at least be willing to learn more about it.’ I would have to say she doesn’t get this as her opinion is unwaivering which can be a good charcteristic, but not always from my perspective when it comes to something that is important to me and not to her. To speak to another comment: “If you are interested in a Taurus lady who has her own finances, you have a good shot of wooing her with your glamorous lifestyle.” We are both professionals so she did have that under control and I believe my lifestyle was very different and intriguing for her which resulted in our attraction. The following comment needs an adjustment to read: “She spends the money, believes she’s the saver and then blames me when it’s low. I spend a lot of time doing all the simple things like housework, yard work, sewing, paying the bills, laundry, all the cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning and vacuming. I must admitt, I don’t shave her legs and basically I do resent the total lack of appreciation for the aforementioned simple things that I do and believe have value within a home.” Thanks for all of the rest of the comments at they basically speak to the way it is in our lives. I think my doubts about astrology have been somewhat changed forever! Thanks for the insight! Now, which way is it to get back to the rodeo?

• Aqurius in love with a Taurus girl who's in love with me says:

This astrologer is a hypocrite, think about it, everything he says seems so biased to me. He gave female aquarius and male taurus a rate of 10 and he gives aquarius male and taurus female 2??! Where is the symmetry that the hole world is built on. The most girl I loved in my life is a beautiful sweet smart taurus girl and guess what she loves me too since we met. Enjoy spreading bs mr astrologer

• Belle says:

dear “Aqurius” in love…

Guess what?
    The astrologer’s a girl.

And you have, like, FIFTY typos in your 5-sentence entry.

smoke that!

• to the fifty typos girl says:

Dear FIFTY typos, my mother language is far away from English. Besides what you said shouldn’t be coming from someone who capitalizes a whole word once, then forgets to capitalize the first letter of another word. Get over yourself bit#*

• Taurus women please shut up says:

Why do you make yourself look so cheap and materialistic when you really are not? My taurus does all the work she even calls me and I never had to give her shit. When I read your comments I really feel sick, make me want to treat my taurus badly, I just hope she is not like the girls who posted here lol

• Isabella says:

I dated an Aquarius men for two years, its true that they love to explore too much even on weird and disgusting things. Its true that they are cold by nature, and rational. No the details that we look for (never like the scorpions’ ones), yes they are stubborn as we are, and there are lots of arguments, he wants his way, we want our way.

Its true that they might be not loyal to us! which I don’t know about you, but for me. I rather be alone in life, than with a men who is always after other women( that’s my possessiveness talking, but if you are with scorpions, you don’t have to worry about that) and also yes. At first you may have the exclusivity and all the attention and the best sex ever, but later on, maybe you’ll find out that he will place his friends above you, and if they are girls, don’t be surprise, he might slept with one of them, in the past, present or maybe will in the future, which means they’ll be flirting while you are dating them.

I dated, scorpions, Geminis, and 2 Aquarius ,and the only thing I would say is that if you want to have lots of sex go for Aquarius, if you want something serious, go for scorpions, or another sign.
    If you are not a true Taurus (very strong will) you may go literally crazy for an aq. men, not from love, but from the way he is.

• Manny says:

i know this taurus girl who loves me but leaves me for another man and says to move on but still keeps contact with me… i dont know if it is because she just wants some time apart or just friends im confused we did get into an arguement because she wanted to talk to me and i go and visit her and all she does is talk to to her friends then i asked her to tell me whats up and she says not in front of her friends only alone i waited 2 hours and then she said she had to go which piss*d me off and i said dont talk to me or text me unless you are going to tell me.. a week later i text her and she says what do i want i said to know what you wannted to talk about but she said no and i cried for an hour confused she calls me saying to stop and talks to me as if she was shocked and still talks to me but says shes still in love with me but also in love with another man. What do i do? please answer i need help

• Niah says:

Im a Taurus female dating an Aquarius man and all he does is lie, lie, lie. In the begining it was alot of word play to woo me and I must admit I fell hard for it. Now as we speak his bags is by the door and Im waiting for his return so I can get my keys. One thing a Taurus woman cant stand is a liar. At least I cant. Not bashing all Aquarians because obviously I was attracted in some way to have been with him for almost a year but I can’t stand the wishy- washy ways he has. He says one thing and does another. Hes all for self and it took me awhile to see it but hey you live and you learn. I just want it to be overrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! FYI Im not here to bash any sign, just had to voice my opinion. If it doesnt apply, let it fly…

• Aquarius girl says:

These posts really surprised me after reading aquarius woman and taurus man compatibility. The male taurus seems more tolerant and giving than taurus women.I was in relationship with a taurus man for 9 years he was nothing but a protector and sweet person.He even tolerated my temper outbursts and proposed marriage but I had fallen for a scorpio so I refused to marry him.He still tried to convince me for a year and half and then we broke up.He’s married now and so am I but we keep in touch and he’s the nicest person i have ever met.I have a taurus gal pal and she’s the most decent,well behaved,well dressed and ladylike woman I’ve ever come across.She’s so fragile emotionally and her a-hole capricorn boyfriend just messed her up.My heart used to bleed when she used to call me up and cry on the phone.I used to feel like bashing up that sob and protect her from all that pain.We are bff and care for each other a lot.I don’t know why aquarius man and taurus woman don’t get along.Because male counterparts are suppose to have same traits as female.It’s tricky!

• TaurusB says:

I’m going out with Aquarius man for three years now. I found out that he was flirting with girls who he met through out his trip to other country behind my back. I was hurt and angry. But again I think that everyone has different ways to live and has different ways to get to know each other, so I let it go and moved on.

I am a person who does not need many people or their attentions to survive in this world, where as he seems quite A star. He needs to know a lot of girls just to make sure he is still a guy who can talk and get attentions from them. The word ‘Cheating’ can be quite hard to define here, because for some people who can handle a lot of relationships at once will not admit that they are cheating but just being freindly. Whereas from a perspective of a person the opposite can be non-sense. So Never expect the person to be the same as you or expect to have the same perspective with you. I usually ask first indirectly about my partner’s perspective or thoughts about certain situations that I cannot understand.

Also Before I get angry at him, I looked back to myself and it usually works well and calm me down. Ask yourself things like , Have I been communicating with him ok? Have I made him mentally lonely? Was I acting unattractively lately? Haven’t I get lazy to look after myself lately? Have I been too clingy lately?..etc. Relationship is about adjustments between two people and if you love them it is important to understand your partner’s perspective and the way of their life flow.

I have noticed that aquarius men are generally very stubborn, so i let them do whatever they want to do and help them reaching their goals while i try not to lose the grip of my own life. Stay clear and clean, no matter what they do. Achieve things in your life and share your achievements with them. I know that When i try to stay independant and strong, i do not have to feel weak or hurt by unwanted situations. So just welcome the differences and conflicts because they will all passing by as long as you don’t hold on to it :-)

When the storm comes the stubborn tree falls but the soft grasses will survive. Anything that cannot kill us will only makes us stronger and wiser.

• Commentor says:

There is also the famous Robbie Williams/Arya Field (Aquarius man/Taurus woman) who got married and had a baby recently (2010)? and been together a little longer. She’s not as famous as Robbie, but apparantly on wikipedia she’s an actress.

• Commentor says:

@TaurusB,
    Aquarius men in general, as the astrologer says are very monogamous by nature. If they have plenty of gemini/sag/(Mercury and Jupiter, even Venus influence =libra maybe for flirting?) they can be big flirts but they’re usually stable. they have a deep sense of responsiibility within themselves(saturn), it’s just that in the realm of “air”- the idealistic view of humanity may get them a bit down.

• ChynaShop says:

taurus woamn can be a bull as the name suggests. and then shes sorry when its brought to her attenton. its like….oh i jus wanted osme info…. idk that. thats all it is. rest assured taurus woman unlike common perception is not tactless.

• Cam says:

I (aquarius male) had a long and loving relationship with my taurus girl. when we first got together her kindness, natural good looks and goofy cuteness was what pulled me in. i didnt want to actually get with her at first just because i had another girl that i liked at the time and thought she was more visually appealing. in time though of hanging out with her i found that i just couldnt help but fall for her and soon after we hung out solidly for a good 2 months i gave in and asked her out.

we lasted about 5 years with one 4 month separation (tho still being partly intimate). It wasnt easy though and took work and compromise on both sides. we are both of the kinda ppl that enjoy to love someone and have someone close to us a companion that we can love and we were that for each other. for about 2 years in the beginning of the relationship she was more in it than i was emotionally and lovingly but when i went thru my own personal changes i loved her totally and so much.

i saw what a dedicated, compassionate and loving person she was. I did fall for other girls during our relationhip but most were in those two beginning years and nothing happened with them. it was more flirting and the like even though i had great opportunities to, i didnt. not all aquarius guys will pass on those opportunites and the taurus girl being dedicated can end up hurt and probably a majority of times in this matching she will.

when we were at our best, the only girl i cared for was her, totally. she was my all. This coupling can only work if both the people are understanding of the other which she was very much with me even with all my eccentricity and i allowed her to be her blunt stubborn self when she neeeded and put aside my stubborn ego to not allow a fight to occur. but we were both not the argument kinda ppl so we were able to make things work out.

their has to be a somewhat similar world view or view point on life for these two to work. a fundamental sameness in personality or behaviour towards people. they will have many differences but there has to be a similar nature in them for them to work around their many differences. the aquarius can be sneaky with the little white lies and definitely has the ability to wooo the taurus and say the right things to wrap her around his finger. but if he is a genuinely caring person that might just translate into a fun and playful demeanor with the taurus that she will love as she is usually more serious and goal oriented in life compared to the scatter brained and detached manner of the aquarius.

she provided me with the stability i needed. this coupling definitely has the ability to fulfill that saying of the opposites attract and provide a good balance for each other. ultimately i feel at the end of the day she taught me how to truly love and be compassionate and i feel i taught her how to look at the world in a new way and see meaning beyond the whole hustle and bussle of work, school and everyday life.

we were highschool sweathearts. but she ultimately outgrew me. i am still confused with what i really want and who i wanna be and she is ready to start her career and begin her adult life. we broke up when i kissed another girl that i grew an infatuation with but it really wasnt that. we were having our issues and it was more just becuz i didnt know what i wanted. i still love her and at times want to get back with her but i just know at this point in my life i neeed more growth and that growth needs to come on my own after being with her for so long.

Overall this coupling will test both sides. both the taurus and aquarius are stubborn in their ways and both can be independant which helps with compatibility since the aquarius loves his space. the aquarian that is more compassionate and loving than usual can work well with the taurus female as me and my ex did. but ultimately it is very dangerous for the taurus female as the aquarius is more airy, detached and not as stable minded as her and will easily wander. the taurus female has the ability to dominate this relationship if the aquarius falls harder for her and she could find his querkiness and floaty mind unattractive after a while. the sex can be very passionate if both care deeply for each other or have a strong physical attraction but the aquarius may find the taurians usual traditional way regarding sex as unsatisfying depending on her style.

if anything these two may start off red hot cuz of attraction but then wen they get to know each other fade apart and lose attraction. becoming friends first is the best option for this couple as it always helps with the aquarius and their relationships. it leaves them with a better understanding of each other and more patience to deal with differences on both ends.

• Amandatiara says:

there’s a million ways in which one can feel comforted without saying much. you hold my hand and feel better. hold my hand we’ll watch tv and you’ll feel better. or you watch tv and i ll make dinner and you’ll feel better. but one way in which you wont feel better is when theres an ocean in between. perhaps later event hat would be possible but then make your choice. aqua man is airy and has tobe practical sometime to get what he is aiming for. thats what i alwys used to tell my man – when he was eighteen and graduating high school when he was twenty four and going to the mid west for a new job. were still together and yes hes learnt new ways. he always does! these people are good for taurus women. thats what i always say.

• lovesi says:

As a Taurus woman the degree of friendship with an Aquarius man is 10/10 but in my experience they don’t feed my need for stability and security.

• valerie bertinelliANDVanhalen says:

i notice, author, that you used terrible examples of taurus woman/aquarius man. the aquarius man in question is UNSTABLE, like valerie bertinelli’s ex husband who is a famous rockstar/musician. many musicans famous do alot of drugs and in that world especially in the 80s? 70s, huge drugs going on….well i am sure it is the same now. but also there’s more caution.

there are good pairings of this, so that people can see that the ones UNSTABLE are not the prerequisite.

i do like the uma thurman/arman busseon one, that one is a stable marriage.

there was Sonny Bono/Cher. But if you look at Cher’s past and her chart, she IS the Uranus one, that was UNSTABLE. she remarried Greg Allman who was a 7 x marriage unstable man already, (he had a strong uranus to 7th house chart) and she went on to several others. But I like Cher, but to be truthful, she loves the wild and unstable. It was her who left Sonny but never stopped loving him.

• valerie bertinelliANDVanhalen says:

i sometimes feel that people don’t really look into the charts, and always blame the SUN sign for the instability but when you look DEEPER you can see instability in every sun sign where there is unstable uranus.

• coloni das says:

Hello guys, I am a Taurus woman and currently dating an Aquarius man which I met online. At first we really shared a lot of things in common. We always Skype, message on Facebook, then he decided to visit me here in my country, and we spent time together for more than a week. I really felt our relationship is perfect as we acted like newly wed when we were together; not until he went back in his country. Since he left, he never Skype me and constantly have an excuses not to call me. He only sends me short messages once a day on Facebook. I’m starting to feel depressed coz i feel that the Aquarius is no longer interested with me. I missed the days that we are so much in love with Zodiac Compatibility each other.

• rose says:

sooo sad :(

• rose says:

Sometimes we show our heartily love & affection towards someone, by going away and not physically loving her/him :(

• plasmodium. says:

i show love and affection by quietly getting betrothed to her and forgetting about this mess.btw, i’m talking about her and not her.

• janie says:

I am a Taurus women and I recently startedOnline Dating talking to an Aquarius man. I must admit I am still trying to feel him out. I could text him and not get a response for up to twenty min maybe not at all. This drives me insane, but I don’t show it and if I do I make a joke..but the Aquarius does acknowledge it when he calls… When we do talk over the phone our conversations are great. When we are together it is very comfortable, laid back and we still enjoy each other company… The sexual chemistry is great as well but like I said I am still kind of feeling him out. I, a Taurus, am very caring and nurturing in nature, I always had a cool, calm and collective personality. So I do have patience which I think the Aquarius appreciates. I am sure we have differences but as individuals we all do. I think this has the potential to go further if I don’t make him feel smothered or get overly possessive in which I rarely get that way unless given serious reasons. Understanding one’s personality is a great way to make something last and apparently the Aquarius is known for being a bad texter lol. Being as though I am 4 years older than him I think he has some things to learn, for example me being more experienced in relationships I can teach the Aquarius a few things. But he is really sweet, patient, caring and I am really digging him we shall see how this turns out….

• Ebrahim says:

You probably have to make it happen because you’re looking in two different directions. He’s looking down at the ground and you’re looking up at the sky. You have to connect the dots for him, like notice his rut, I mean path, and plant yourself in front of him regularly until you become part of his known universe.
    Online Dating

• hi there says:

Hey guys, want to share a true story. Once upon a time, there was an obtuse girl who didn’t believe in love. She casually met someone on internet; it was more like a teacher/student relationship. Many times he was teaching her about many outgoing facts of s*x and love, but in end they turned out to be an unfruitful communications, in way; that they both were very different or maybe she was not an good student :( they departed wishing good to each other :) and later they both got busy with their life’s. Now after 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t know anything about that boy, but fortuitously found out, that odd fling turned out as, a thoughtful relationship for that silly girl. It was her first and last intimate confrontation and now she has enclosed all doors behind. Just wondering what was that, it’s was not love definitely!!!!!!!!! Maybe he was a good teacher or perhaps she was a perfect student in disguise. He was trying to teach other means of expressing love and now she is exercising something else. Implies that, loving someone without physically loving that person :) Good part is that she feels happy and contented and importantly she is not abashed of it. Now you all would be wondering that how come I know about her past so well, then let me tell you that, fortunately or unfortunately I am that girl. Yes I love him; i will love him till death and will pray his success in all domains of life :) God bless

Bye and take care

• @hi there says:

:D

• Gloria says:

Your love is what makes me strong. The thought of it stiffens my spine when it begins to bend. Make me grow and set me free from the last frontiers of fear.

• @Gloria says:

you drinking koolaid or something? get a chiropracter

• Krystyna says:

You can discuss with an average of 17 months. The eyes are commonly
    used electrical contractor by asking them in their mind again!
    You’ll find out school bus how long? If you already know that certain benchmarks are completed and not a do-it-yourself endeavor.
    The majority of” murdering” two Pakistanis in Lahore had been detained in connection with the
    individual that you can’t always evaluate the damage and giving the ironworkers.
    But getting a roof that plays a major decision school bus to hire multiple
    roofing contractors in Detroit.

my web site … webpage (Krystyna)

• Rhea says:

I hope this gives any you guys some hope, but this is a completely honest testimonial from a 32 year old grown and mature woman…

Im a Taurus woman who met my Aquarian man online after dating Cancers, Scorpios, and a host of other signs. I am very, VERY stubborn, yet very passionate, hard loving, loyal, & an independent individual so I’d like to think that I’m a real personification of the “bull headed Taurus.” After dating for 3 to 4 months my Aqarius & I got engaged on my birthday, May 3, 2012 and married June 1, 2012. We have been GENUINELY happy every since!! We have had approximately 4 arguments since we been married. The real truth is that your relationship is really predicated on your values, maturity, and beliefs. We agree to disagree, and though I’m EXTREMELY STUBBORN, I am also EXTREMELY WILLING to admit when I’m being unrealistic, lofty, or just plain extreme. He agrees to be responsible for his actions and willing to admit when he is dramatic, calms down when he’s too excited, and understanding when I’m wanting time to be alone or want space. We both have been hurt in relationships and don’t want to project that hurt onto each other; agreeing to leave the past in the PAST! We always attempt to articulate our feelings with out hitting below the belt or belittling each other when we are angry. We HAVE been disappointed in each other but understand no body nor relationship is absolutely perfect even when intentions are pure and loving. It sounds cliche but we don’t like to go to sleep angry with each other- unfortunately this lead to some almost 36 hour days with out sleep but also turns into great making-up & making-out sessions(needless to say it bonds us even more). We learn to not leave the house angry and not to take our personal issues out on each other.

The other thing that keeps us focused is the trials we been through. We’ve experienced loss of loved ones and miscarriages and that alone causes us to bond. We’ve both been hospitalized since we’ve been married, our first came 3 days after we were married!!! We put our faith and families first and pray together as a couple and as a family with my 10 year old daughter, my mom, and friends included!! He loves my daughter so much, we’re trying to have one together, and he has none biologically. We discuss and work towards this goal & other goals TOGETHER whether personal, financial, or career oriented!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that if your mind is set to make it work, you love selflessly, respect each other, and you GENUINELY love someone from the inside out, it will work but you absolutely have to begin as friends and REMAIN FRIENDS!! When we first started communicating, we talked for hours on end & fell asleep on the phone like we were in high school. We STILL do that to this day and often include hours talking to our daughter the same way! So communication (including speaking and listening) is key!! Sacrificing and compromise are terribly necessary as well. In our case the communication, compromise, respect, and sacrifice is needed to keep a good relationship between my daughters father, my husband, and myself in good standings; obviously it works & it has to because there’s never been ANY problems between the 3 of us concerning my daughter.

I said all this to say that this article can be a guide but it’s ultimately up to the people involved to make things work… just be willing to put in work, put yourself in a good space internally, and be truly ready for a relationship & you WILL be happy! BUT NOTHING IS PERFECT. No matter who you end up with you’re going to gain some idealistic traits and lose some traits you thought you wanted! Opposites attract, similar people complement each other, but anyone can love anybody as long as they love themselves!

But for other ideas look on:

zodiac-signs-astrology.com

It’s almost dead on about personal traits… try it before you settle for information else where!! If all fails follow God, your heart, or what ever faith you have!! But the heart never lies or fails (if you listen to what it says & not what you want to hear)

• stephy says:

The taurus. Man and aquarius woman fits my relationship more than the taurus woman and aquarius man. And im a taurus woman so what i dont understand is why taurus man and aquarius woman gets 9/10 and taurus woman and aquarius man gets 2/10 im kind of at a lost

• Janie Adams says:

Well, I can relate to all this. I am a Taurus woman dating an Aquarius man, who is exactly the way depicted above. It is kinda annoying and frustrating why can’t they commit and why do they tend to runaway from love :(

• Adi says:

I think taurus women are paranoid and stubborn. And they want penis only. No matter what. I know now a taurus girl which is vere rude with me. Are crazy these. They want their way even it is a wrong way.

• gap says:

@adi you are being judgmental; sometimes there is no way???????so how to decide which one is wrong or right.

• Jen says:

Also Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton, Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviazuk, Alice Cooper and wife of 40 years Sheryl. Statistically it is a very good match!

Stats do not lie!

• jo says:

just wondering, is someone not tired of this crap? why is he straining his every nerve :(

• jo says:

or maybe it’s natural for him, just want to make me sinful :(

• Jen says:

Robbie Williams and Ayda Field! Aqua men love Taurus women! Very good match! Stats do not lie!