Aries Man and Taurus Woman Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Aries Couples: Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy; Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney; Uma Thurman and Gary Oldman; Michelle Pfieffer and David E. Kelley; Ann Margaret and Steve McQueen; Annette Benning and Warren Beatty

Aries and Taurus are a natural combination for getting things done. Aries is a born provider, and a Taurus loves to be provided for. You have the ability to drive this man to success and reap the rewards of material comfort and passion.

How to Attract an Aries Man as a Taurus Woman: Convince him that you’ll further his career, provide a steady anchor for his fiery aspirations, be sure he has one foot on the ground at all times, and get his armor ready for him to charge into battle.  It wouldn’t hurt to indicate that you would spend his money wisely, either.

How to Attract a Taurus Woman as an Aries Man:  Keep it simple.  Be all the man you can be and then some.  This is one woman who won’t care how much you talk.  She’s happy with the silent type who relies on body language.  Your animal magnetism can do a lot here, but be sure to back it up with something substantive.  If you ask her out, don’t be cheap and try to provide some practical help when you can.  It wouldn’t hurt to lay your cape down over a puddle, either.

Degree of Romance: There is a high probability of romance with this combination, as it lends itself to the stereotypical strong male and receptive female archetype. Aries is fascinated by the Taurus lady’s passivity. He moves on such a fast track that he is delighted to find her just where he left her last time he checked in. It makes him feel very manly. She is perfectly capable of solving her own problems and attending to the little details of life, like maintaining her car and painting the side wall, but she takes so long to get around to it that he interprets it as helplessness, which he finds charming.

Degree of Passion: Both signs are focused on the smaller world of self, possessions, job, and their physical needs. It is easy to turn off the whole world and enjoy each other which enhances passion. Each sign is capable of complete devotion to the other in the sense that they are not multi-tasking individuals.

Degree of Friendship: There is a good degree of friendship possible as each sign is focused on the task at hand, and on today rather than tomorrow. Aries provides inspiration; Taurus provides practical support. Together they enjoy beginning and completing projects of interest which is a fine basis for friendship. The only problem would be if they both are focused on different goals or they don’t share common values.

Degree of Marriage: This can be a good combination for marriage. Each partner is single-minded, capable of commitment, ardent, and passionate about marriage as a value. This is a particularly good bet for a first marriage as the goals are clear: children and home, accrual of possessions, building a lifelong foundation, and lots of energy to create with. It is also a great combination for starting over.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship has a good dynamic. Aries sets the pace and Taurus acts as ballast. She slows him down and he speeds her up in a reliable dance to the finish line.

Sex:   Teaming up with Aries has a strong physical component which appeals to Taurus. Aries men are likely to be he-men, devoted to the athletic aspect of sexuality with a refreshing hands-on orientation.  Taurus ladies like to be handled, and this is just the man to do it.  While these two may not set the world on fire, the sexual act will probably be satisfying and highly sustainable.

When It’s Over: This is one combination that is likely to end very cleanly. Both parties have the ability to be honest about their feelings and not take things personally. Furthermore, both signs are able to move on in a healthy manner. We figure this combination can end in a win-win and better luck next time scenario.

More on Taurus Women

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman
Aries Man and Capricorn Woman
Aries Man and Aquarius Woman
Aries Man and Pisces Woman

61 Responses to Aries Man and Taurus Woman Compatibility

• Aarti says:

Hi. I am a taurean female. and whatever said bt us stands true for me. I just entered a relationship with an aries guy. And I hope it stands true for him too.

• nancy says:

Good luck in your new relationship, Aarti. Thanks for visiting the site.

• Hershekiss says:

I’m in love with an aries man and everything you said was tru except for the sex part. Our sex is explosive, amazing! We make love 5-6 times a day! I bring sensuality and he brings passion. The perfect ingredients for some fireworks

• Willy says:

hohohoho…
    aries planet rule is mars : god of war
    taurus planet rule is venus : godess of love
    they are very very different
    but they’ll match
    because…. my girlfriend is taurus too :D
    and I’m aries boy…
    thanks, nice info.. it’s true for me

• N&B says:

I’m a Taurus female and I’m in a relationship with an Aries male … I looked over some of these zodiac sites and believe it’s true, Taurus female and Aries male seem to be a perfect match and I couldn’t be happier in my relationship!! My boyfriend agrees, although he is more aggresive in the sex department, which causes us to disagree at times…..

• Savannah says:

I am totally in love with an Aries man, and ih ope all the compatibility traits above are true, because if they are, im in for some goos luck soon

• s h says:

i totally disagree mine cheated

• Baillie says:

i fell deeply in love with my boy-friend… he is aries and i am taurus… alot of the things that are said…so far are completely true… tho we haven’t made love yet… as we met online… but well be moving in with eachother in feb. i look forward to being with him in person… this horoscope dropped my jaw… it sounds just like him.. and it also sounds like me… gives me greater hope for the future… thank you so much for this… i really enjoyed reading it… even read it 3 times… i liked it so much… i well be reccomending this site to sereval people…. thanks again.

• I G P says:

I’m an aries guy, and i just started dating a taurus gril just over a month ago.
    We have a long distance relationship, i feel that i am falling for her faster than she is for me, she is not very expressive ,even though she is committed to the relationship. How should i go about it? Pls Help

• Tiffany says:

this is in response to I G P i am a taurus girl thats totally inlove with my aries man…i believe she feels just as strongly as you do but us taurus females are practical and i believe she is just trying to approach the situation slowly because we are very emotional and we want relationships to last…so dont worry if she committed then u have nothing to worry about just continue to assure her that ur all about her and i guarantee you she’ll open up and show u love like you never felt before…Goodluck!

• T. says:

I’m a Taurus female (actually Taurus-Aries cusp, but I think Taurus is more dominant) and I am interested in an Aries. We’ve known eachother for awhile, talk all the time, and have a lot I’m common. I’m interested but I’m not sure about him. He does say nicexthings and compliment me.cthey say Aries are assertive so I’m thinking if he does he wouldve done or said something about it by now?

• Ca-Disha says:

This is veryyy true , cause i am an taurus female , but i am sooo attracted at an aries male , its driving me crazzzy :p

• ANH426 says:

BULLSHIT!!! Yo dude let me break it down so like yall can tell from the screen name ima taurus chick and ive been with three aries guys and they all are extremely attracted to me and im like nahh not rly into them u know what im sayin and they suck in bed all 3 of em they finish in like 6 minutes there done its crazy i dont personally like this match but hey i guess somebody does to give it an 8/10 rating im just sayin if this also just putting this out there how come for every other zodiac sign has at least one 10/10 rating but taurus doesnt have one i think its sad we cant have anyone we rly are super compatible with

• jp21 says:

im a aries man who is in love with a girl who happens to be a taurus. and a lot of this stuff is true she needs to go slow and i want so much passion and love from her so quickly but i think the key is to just be patent and be there for her always and just let her know that you will go the the ends of the earth for her and she comes around and opens up. all i know is that i would do anything for this girl and i love her with all my heart and i think if 2 people can both give their all then it doesnt matter what sign you are its about going for it with every thing you have if its something that you want.

• drs88 says:

im a taurus woman & ive been involved with an aries man for almost 2yrs. we use to be on and off alot and many times for no real reason but he always made his way back to me and we generally picked back up like nothing ever happen. we decided to actually be in a relationship a few months ago but we just broke up. he claimed he loved me and wanted only me yet he would be very distant at times and i found where he was chatting with other females while we were together. when things are good, they’re great but when we have issues it gets bad very quick. how come aries men are so quick to give up on the relationship? how can they be so loving and caring one day and so cold and distant the next? he also likes hanging out alot and sometimes doesnt spend much time with me but feels its ok because he practically lives with me. are all aries like this? or is mine just playing games?

• Tatiana says:

As a taurus woman I am slow and steady and quite self-reliant. It makes me a little boring. I’ve also had some values in life and have not compromised on them for anyone no matter how persuasive they may be. Its something i believe in and is critical to finding happiness in life. How else would one live a satisfying life other than having material success as a defining factor? Some people see that as stubborness. A commonality of basic values is needed to achieve good understanding between two. Hopefully thats an area where i will not be visited by bad karma.

• Adreanna says:

dude like idk get on here where shes says how to attract an aries man its not hard at all i never have talked about money or stupid aspirations all u have to do is sit there and like 8 of them are trying to get with u i mean there not hard to get almost dispincible if i was shallow and mean but im not but aries are sweet and easy to get along with but im not into them right now maybe later though they seem like the guys u should only get with if ur going long term and right now isnt me

• Adreanna says:

But be good to the aries guys because theyve always been very good to me and if ur a taurus chick they will be very good to u too

• nupur says:

i m in love with an Aries man and i really love him a lot… but i m unable to understand his what he wants as his moods fluctuate a lot. sometimes he talks to me very nicely but sometimes he just tries to ignore me but if i ask him that whether he loves me or not he always says that he loves me a lot…… what should i do to keep with me for the whole life……

• SWEET P says:

Taurus chick here. I have a friend who happens to be an Aires guy. We met back in highschool when I used to date his homeboy. I would go over to visit the homeboy and almost every time the aires was there outwardly flirting with me. I thought maybe I was tripping at fist. On day his homeboy and I broke it off and he approached me and wanted to have relations. I was a jilted teenager and wanted to get even with the homeboy for breaking things off so I said ok. This was back in 2001. We hung out frequenly and and had sex frequently and kept it a secret from everyone else. Except Aires told his best friend ( who happened to be my ex’s brother) and I told my best friend. The sex wasn’t all that great but I really enjoyed the friendship we had, even though it was private. He has been in many relationships since and I have been married and divorced to a Leo, but me and my Aires are still friends and sexual partners here in 2011. Ten years we have had this on and off sexual reationship and neither one of us has mentioned an actual relationship until last night. See he is a profound cheater and he has cheated on everyone that he has been with in the 14 years that I have known him. He said he likes me (never said love) and if we were to start something up I wouldn’t stand for the cheating and he wouldnt be comfortable getting another womans number cause he would worry about hurting me and he isn’t ready to be faithful yet. So right now we have no commitmet, we have and agreement. We go out and have a good time and have sex often. When he is with me his attention is for me ony and vice versa. But when we are not with each other we are free to see and sleep with whoever we please. Just don’t know how much longer I can keep this type of friendship. I know I have to end it before I fall in love. Just the simple fact that I met him at 14 have been sleeping with him since I was 16 and I am now 26, I already have years of feelings for him but im not sure how deep it is for either one of us.

• GB says:

haha well… i had few Aries Chasers and the key for them is be independent and never say things too early. It is always good to be quite and mysterius with them. i have a good friend who is Aries, he’s very much tellings all his problems to me, i listen and tell him what he should do. That’s all they need. So don’t chase him, let him come to you and talk to you.Let him play and fight. while he’s not around have other things to do and be with other men, too. Do not stop your learning and stimulation.

i think many Taurus girls are not good with relationships because they always never perfectly give in. Many of them wanted to be or do what they like, they do not like dominating man but also clingy man, which makes many matchs unable to reach 10/10. i find alot of those problems in my relationships, i hate to be carried away or dominated, but want equality in the relationship. i hate being a supportor forever, i want to achieve things in my life and that makes hard with my relationships. Relationship is not so important in my life. It’s fun to be with boys, but it cannot take my life away from me..

• mary says:

BEYOND DEAD ON! I love my older aries male and i LOVE being the typical taurus female

• delphina says:

do you think a taurus an aries are compartiable enough to have kids cause 2 physic once told me as long as i stayed together we would never be able to have kids

• gregory says:

yo, im aries dude and im with this gurl rt now. i support her, for real… no joke nine out of 10.

• TaurusGuy says:

I am a taurus male and have been married to an aries female for 25 years, she is awesome, has always been there for me and I couldnt ask for a better women at keeping up with the everyday things that need to be done around the house, shopping etc. however to my question, I have been having an affair for approx the last 12 years of our marriage, she found out about it exactly a year ago to the month (September) I moved out to our rental house, so a year has gone by, I have been trying to give her, her space, she obviously does not want a divorce or it would have happened by now, right? I am starting to get real impatient, I need to feel a womens love again, it is very hard for me to wait any longer, but she tells me she is getting close, astroligically is there any way this Aries women will accept this Taurus male back, and is there anything I can do to speed this process up?

• Pingback: food list

• Anamika says:

i’m a taurus female and he’s a aries male. watever i came across dis compatibility prediction is really awesome. i personally feel dat its true. i love him more than anythng he too does but at times doesnt want 2 express. both of us know dat naming our relation in future is gonna really tough for some personal issues, so we hv decided not 2 continue anymore. But its very difficult for me to concentrate on other thngs. i feel my world is just deserted n i’m no one widout him……..i just love him madly!!

• Munmam says:

Anamika :

Type your comment here

• Rhianna says:

Im a Taurean woman with an Aries man… and normally I always dated scorpio men for some reason always had the best chemistry never any sign could top it.. until I met my aries man! Seems very true everythign that was said.. except i would have to agree with another comment made about the sex part.. best sex you could ever have in your life…least in our relationship..now Im 4 weeks pregnant and engaged never been happier!

• Dawn Mecca says:

Hi…This is the first time I’ve ever left a message on any website before… But the one thing I want the world to know is that I’m in Love with an Aries… My past relationship was a hard one and it was with a Virgo… Now from what they say we are suppost to be a perfect match… Well, we weren’t.. And that’s a relationship that I don’t want to relive.. He did cheat but I can’t continue to think that only one sign is capable of this… Every sign has cheated and got a divorce.. Compatible or not compatible… I belive its timing, accepting eachothers differences, and having faith in each other.. Reading horoscope can put judgement in our heart and couse us to think badly about one another… There is no measurement, or science to tell us who is for us… Both partners have to give one hundred and one.. And you should be able to tell by his actions.. If he slows down for slow old me then his doing something thats not of his character for me and to me that one good sign.. Reading everyones comment also taught me a valuable lesson.. that its okay to live life and not waste all of it chasing materials, that its okay to live in some of these moments that God himself has made for me… I’m still going to stay in school but I will make room for him.. Every man loves to feel like the man and I’m going to give him that.. Giving in wouldn’t normally be my way of doing things but I plan on being a recovering studdorn tarean… Change is good..

• Mike C says:

My name is mike an im an aries man in love with a taurean woman. Our love with each other is uncomparable. I read this artical an i found every part of it to be tru.

• kimberly boyd says:

Im a 34 year old Taurus woman who been with my Aries man for 11years and 11months. We have a 8year old son who is also a Aries. My opinon from my 12 years experience and still Not Married Ladies! A challenge CHALLENGING.. We been through so much. Cheating from both of us, the back n forth on n off, destroying each other self esteem and each other. No trust or RESPECT. Why did we stay? Yes he is great provider a good daddy and I am a good homemaker and a loving mother. But I believe the real reason we still together a comfort zone familiar and Crazy. That what a Taurus woman and Aries man a CraZy LoVE! Unstable and dysfunctional… I was 23 had the world in my hands

• A_Dreamer says:

I’ve in my relationship with a Aries guy and we’ve hit it off the first night we got together. nothing sexual.. just cuddled and made out all night. our birthdays are 4 days apart and im the older person. I am a Female Taurus. We love each other and hate being away from each other. we live 25-30 minutes away. every weekend we try to get together and this article is true on all. well the parts we done.

Thanks for this information. :)

• TaurusCleo says:

i met an Aries man online, we lives in diff country…when we met online he was in rush and was talking about marriage….and when came and we met things changed for a reason or another….but we continued together online we became more closer till he came back once again and visit me and we met with passion and love we couldn’t control our passion to each other we cuddled and made love.it was great i enjoyed everything and loved him more….he traveled again and wanted to continue our relation and made cyber sex which i didn’t like..so he decided to broke up and deleted and blocked me from msn without telling me and i did the same….for more than a year now i tried to go out and socialize and met others and made myself busy as much as i can but i never forget him…his birthday within few days i searched online for a nice and funny greetings card to send to him without any words from me.. i wanted to express my feelings to him but i couldn’t because i wasn’t sure whether he still thinking of me or not…i tried to add him online i found that he unblocked me but i’m not in his contact list….i never wanted a man like that one before…u will say about me that i’m crazy we met only 2 times in a year we spent few hours together but we used to talk online daily…i can’t imagine myself with any other man but him,,,i have deep feelings that he still waiting for me……plz help me how can i return him back for a long lasting relationship…i don’t want to be like a chasing woman……

• James Alpha says:

I have to say, I was never a big believer in these horoscope things. That was always my mother’s thing. However, I just got finished reading this and I find it amazing: this is me and my girl to the T. We dated when we were in high school for about three or four months and she actually went along with me when I asked her to marry me. Unfortunately, her family moved her away – we were only 15 and 16 – and we lost contact. After that, I don’t know, I just found every other relationship to be…lacking somehow. It wasn’t because of anything that they did or anything. They simply weren’t her.

Five years I’ve thought about her every single day, in a possibly obsessive way and I hid those emotions from everyone that was close to me. Always quick with a laugh and I became I don’t know, more reserved I suppose. I’ve heard that a Taurus will wear off on an Aries and vice versa. I guess that’s what happened because my Taurus girl sure made certain that I thought about some things before I did them.

Anyway, I digress.

As I said before, five years I’ve thought about her and wondered what she was doing. Then one day I looked her name up on facebook and to my surprise, she was there. I couldn’t believe it. I’m a strong Aries male, but I ain’t afraid to admit that I cried when I saw her picture. We started talking and we’re dating once again. We’re both working towards getting our own place and hopefully by next year we’ll be married. This entire thing that was said in the above was completely; 100% correct for this Aries man and his Taurus woman.

• ria says:

I agree with Kimberly Boyd. Crazy n dysfunctional. Yet we must love it ti stay.

• andrena says:

My friend is trying to set me up with this Aries guy that I don’t like & she INSISTS we are “meant to be”. & now that she found this website, it just fuels that belief -.-
    The description sounds great & I suppose I wouldn’t mind having a man like that. But I just don’t want that guy to be the one I end up with :/
    Because I think SHE belongs with him. Aries Man & Scorpio Woman.

• Derrek says:

Been reading your posts and just thought I would share that I found a cool dating site based on zodiac, and has been pretty helpful for me! Being an Aries male it isn’t easy to find a very compatible girl that keeps my interest.
    MatchMySign.com – Zodiac Dating

• RB says:

I’m a Taurus female who met an Aries male. At first things were pretty friendly but then one day I had the strangest thing happen while I was talking to him. It was like someone hit me with a brick out of nowhere. The chemistry was unmistakeable and so unexpected. I’ve never had that happen with anyone else!

• Paigey 23 says:

Iam a taurus girl and i am madly in love with my aries man. It was love at first site. could not have asked for any other man.. He is so charming and treats me like his goddess. also we get along so great, yet we do have our disagreements but we get past them quite quickly. I believe this site is totally accurate. Mind you before him, i was dating another aries man we wernt as compatible, he cheated, treated me like a hunk of junk. But I found myself a real man – who has morals and respects me. I guess it just depends on the aries man, on how he treats his partner. and is comitted to the relationship. I find these traits are true and describes each of us. I feel like 1 lucky Taurus. Because in the past i have had trouble finding my soul mate and i feel he is the one.! and having hardley any other signs being compatible with a taurus is so diffuclt to get along with others. Now that iam finally happy I hope my match is forever put. I feel i have found the love of my life! :) <3

• Sushi says:

So true :D
    I’m a Taurus, & 2 Years with my baby <3 We do bump heads a lot tho. Aries want to always be in control, & Taurus are very stubborn.

• BDavis says:

My Aries Male and I have been friends for five years and just started dating about six months ago… He treats me like an absolute princess. It’s funny because we both agree that had we met eachother years ago, it probably wouldn’t have worked between us, but timing is everything, and at this stage in our lives, we are perfect for eachother. Sexually, Romantically, Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually on the same page… Its amazing. Never have I ever been in such a fulfilling relationship. I am one happy Taurus woman! I pray that this relationship stands the test of time. I’ve been in four long term relationships over the past ten years… One year with another Taurus, Three years with a Gemini (nightmare), Four Years with a Pisces, and now six months with my Aries. Believe me when I say, I would have stayed single and waited for him had I known that this was coming…

• Shibamouli Lahiri says:

Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer

• Megan says:

I’m a Taurus Woman and my boyfriend is an Aries, but this sounds like my situation:

“he claimed he loved me and wanted only me yet he would be very distant at times and i found where he was chatting with other females while we were together. when things are good, they’re great but when we have issues it gets bad very quick. how come aries men are so quick to give up on the relationship? how can they be so loving and caring one day and so cold and distant the next? he also likes hanging out alot and sometimes doesnt spend much time with me but feels its ok because he practically lives with me.”

My Aries seems to be bothered by my slow approach to life, he wants me to be faster like him. He acts on impulse instead of thinking things through. He also has a hard time being honest and doesn’t want to be the bad guy but only seen as the provider, and I constantly have to know what;s going on in his head. We are opposites yet have GREAT chemistry, its so confusing…

• Sue Z says:

@Megan, I’ve been there honey. There is nothing worse than being so close to someone who feels right but just isn’t. I’ve been participating on this site since 2009…but it wasn’t until recently that someone showed me this Zodiac Matchmaking site. It’s literally feels amazing to date someone who also believes in the zodiac. It’s worth a look

• Cynthia says:

Match made in heaven ! My aries man is truly my soulmate !!!

• Chris N says:

I’ve been reading up on zodiac matches and its very hard to to comprehend…I met a Taurus female and I’m an Aries male. We had great connection the very first day, communicated very well 24/7 since Labor Day…now I haven’t heard a word from her the past 2 weeks! Not even a text to wish me happy thanksgiving. Idk what happened at all…I’ve been only but a gentlemen from day 1, respectful, kind, courteous, affectionate etc..I don’t understand what happened…is this likely for a tuarus female? Need answers please :(

• Takeisha says:

Taurus woman is not that smart. I have to admit that. Im a taurus woman and it takes me awhile to understand things that Aries man gets in a nanosecond. I am with this Aries man for about four yrs and living in for two yrs. His intelligence is amazing and combine that with his compassion and genrosity and you get an explosive combination thats irresistable. we are still together and each day shows me how awesome he is as a person. He does things for me small and big that i cant think of anyone else would do for me. HE compleets me is what i think. we are thinking of taking it to the next level by buyig a rv together. we plan to tour around for the next 2 years at least since we botht are retired and then settle down int he mid-west.good luck to everyione out there with a hardworking aries man.

• Tamara says:

I odnt know about all this zodiac signs and all , not much at least but I agree with this completely. tHNKS Nancy for everything.

• Jass0430 says:

I am a Taurean female and have been “dealing” with an Airean male since I was 15 now 20. We were the best of friends 8 months before we got into a relationship…I tried my damnest not to get into a relatitonship for the sake of our friendship but I said forget it what the hell after he kept insisting that we get together. But now i’m here. We broke it off but remained “friends with benefits” up until January of this year. With him we can not talk for months at a time then he’ll call or I will text him one day and we will pick up where we left off. I’m basically at the point where I would like for him to just stop contacting me because we do argue like a married couple but we havent told eachother we loved eachother since the summer of last year. When we see eachother nine times out of ten our hug will eventually lead into a kiss and then I keep having these thoughts like “well maybe this time is different we might get back together”. He says he’s too young to be serious with anyone but if God is my witness we had an amazing relationship with eachother. I would love to be his backbone and hold him up with whatever he wants to do in life. I find it hard that he doesn’t see that in me. Im ranting about him because I truly care so deeply about him but I feel like he just drags me along because he knows I will always be there for him and he can fall back on me if a relationship with someone else won’t work out for him. My main concern is that he does not see my worth and he doesn’t realize that Im honestly the one for him because we work so well together. I don’t know what I should do about him because I’m still attracted to him and I know he’s still attracted to me otherwise he wouldn’t stay in touch with me like he does. I need some advice soooo bad because this post really sums us up but I need to know how to let him know these things. Dealing with him is a tug of war between heart and logic :(