Taurus Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Cancer Couples: Penelope Cruz and Tom Cruise; Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII; Barbara Streisand and James Brolin

This is a combination that works beautifully in two arenas: home and financial security. Both signs tend to equate love with accomplishment in these two areas. Together they can focus harmoniously on their common goals, often with very little friction. Home is the center of their attention.

How to Attract a Cancer Man as a Taurus Woman: There is very little you need to do other than be yourself. He will be interested in your domestic capabilities which make you so grounded and at home in the world. He will appreciate your patience, steadfastness, and devotion to duty. No sign is a better homemaker, whether you are throwing something in the oven or implementing an elaborate re-decoration. Dangle these little goodies in front of him, and your Cancer male will wrap his claws around you before you know it.

How to Attract a Taurus Woman as a Cancer Man:  Food is always a good place to start.  You two have that in common.  This is one woman who won’t be bored by an invitation to lunch or even a nice dinner. Just be sure to pick up the check wherever you go.  You two do have a lot in common, but she is not quite as emotional and sensitive as you are.  Go slow and stay on solid ground for quite a while before moving this relationship into deep waters.

Degree of Romance: There is a real sweetness to this combination that lends itself to watching the sunset and holding hands. Domestic bliss was invented just for you. The lady bull is sure to have created surroundings conducive to snuggling, such as hearths, aquariums, picture windows, and overlooking porches, all of which he’ll put to good use.

Degree of Passion: Passion is not particularly appreciated by either Taurus or Cancer. Affection is the operative word, and there is plenty of that to go around. He is not a partner who would jump up and run the minute he is satisfied. On the contrary, a Cancer man is more likely to snuggle all night long or kiss her tenderly before falling asleep in her arms. Picture a big teddy bear.  She is warm and responsive, but not particularly fiery.  Affection is just fine by her, too.  No need for sexy lingerie or fancy gadgets.

Degree of Friendship: These two signs share a classic exterior; however, Cancer is a worry wart sign prone to insecurity and anxiety. Therefore the Cancer man will appreciate the bull’s steady gaze into the world and her ability to remain unruffled. She can help him sort out his worries by laying out a practical plan of action for which he will be most grateful.  He can contribute to her well-being by tending to her material needs, which makes her feel safe and secure.

Degree of Marriage: This is an excellent combination for marriage, especially if they are interested in children and a home-centered universe. Cancer men are good providers. They manage money very well. They prefer the company of women, and they balance worldly success with the need for a life at home. If they lady bull makes his house comfortable for him, he will never stray, and she will likely take great comfort in his steadfast presence.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship moves along at a pleasant pace, like two people ambling down a country road. There is plenty of time to smell the roses. No one is in a hurry or rushing their partner, and both appreciate time together and the opportunity to get to know one another. The longer they stay together, the greater the pleasure.

Sex: Physical and emotional fulfillment complement one another with this combination. There is an ability to be comfortable in each other’s presence without needing to impress or duly excite the other. Each sign is interested in meeting their own and the other person’s needs. Sex is likely to become a pleasant routine part of the relationship rather than an athletic event or sporting content. There is as much emphasis on kissing, hugging, and holding hands as there is on actual sex.

When It’s Over: It is really, really sad when this relationship is over. These are the two signs most reluctant to move forward and the two signs most comfortable with the status quo. It would take a lot to break apart an established relationship between Taurus and Cancer, but if it does end it is likely to be a long and drawn out tender goodbye with an attempt on both people’s part to be loving and kind.

More on Taurus Women

Cancer Man and Sagittarius Woman
Cancer Man and Capricorn Woman
Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman
Cancer Man and Pisces Woman

86 Responses to Taurus Woman and Cancer Man Compatibility

• cancer female says:

wow well im just feel so sad reading all this

• senstive lover says:

wow i just feel sad reading all this well then who has been in a good relationship with a cancer man so far,like how do u know if he really likes u tht seems to be my problem plus im a little shy

• Pingback: Pendants

• Pingback: fashion

• By Taurus Female says:

I Love A Cancer Man! We’ve been together 4 years, talking for 6 years. Things started out real slow but are fiery now! I love the fact that he’s a big baby and at times i’m pouty which makes us argue. It takes alot for us to fight and when it happens its a very unclear argument so we make up quick. Cancer men are sensitive and Taurus Women have more of a backbone. Both of us get jealous so thats our main problem. other then that the communication is great and we love to spend money on eachother. we love the greater things in life and enjoy good food & candle light!

• toria says:

I’m a taurus female,I just met my cancer man and he is 10years older,even though we met not quite long I can say he is the best thing that ever happened to me…he’s all a female could ask for,I’m sooooo into him..I do wonder how I have lived and also how I would live without him…To me,cancerians are the best for taurusians

• Apisgir says:

This is crazy sauce, I must have had one messed-up Cancer guy. I thought he was the one, too, he seemed just like this description at first but that wasn’t the real him. He was incredibly needy, moody, he loved emotional blackmail, he nearly sucked the life out of me and then blamed his depressive disorder (that he’d had his whole life) on me. It was SO horrible. He eventually broke up with me to be with some teenager that he had lusted over (we were almost 30, hello?)! Now I take the entire chart into consideration and NOT just sun signs. I’ve been happily married to my best friend (he’s a Capricorn) for years and our lives are so happy that I just shake my head at those dark days.

• kelly trecki says:

I’m a Taurus woman and I met my cancer man at work we worked well as a team and 2 months later we r inseparable,my spirit was broken by my last boyfriend and I was single for 3 yrs. This man is my world,I am finally in love for the first time in my life I was so lost without him,he completes me and I can honestly say I can’t live without him, he is a awesome dad to my son and we finally have security and stability. The greatest sex I have ever had, he has taken me to a whole different realm of ecstasy, we can’t keep our hands off each other, we pleasure each other five times a day. We r engaged and living together. I never believed in soul mates, well I have found mine and the other piece of my heart.

• thaby mbeje says:

I met this cancer guy fours ago his twins were in my class and he had interest but I was scared to date him than. Eversince he never gave up on us so now i have decided to given him a try….. Reading other people’s comments gives me hope that we will work out. I’m so happy and we have the same interest. That what made me fall for him. I hope his my forever.

• DeDe says:

I meet my cancer man who I believe is my soulmate tonight on a dating site my heart was in pain do to my next door neighbor Mr. Scorpio betrayal and I forgave him but before I went to bed I looked at my views again and Mr . Cancer had been looking but not talking so I said hello by the time we stop texting and we both said Good night at the same time my heart was so filled with joy I couldn’t go the sleep I just keep smiling and laughing it fills like a real supernatural miracle and you know while I was putting up with Mr Scorpio he Mr . Cancer was there all the time oh boy I’m so glad we meet he is a beautiful, wonderful, masterpiece and I Thank, God for him he saved me from sinking into depression go Cancers love Mrs.Female Taurus

• rich Gilmore says:

I am a cancer man…my Taurus wife is my sole mate..we are one..i lost her in time and space…but she found me ..I love her more than life its self..I know if I dies… My beloved will find me ..I love her so much..she is my kitten my Queen my true love

• eva blue says:

i don’t know may be the aries in my chart is doing this, but i do not like cancer men. they are too calculative and success focused. i am not big fan of materialistic men and they were soooo much into it. and all the cancer men i met asked me to act like woman. feminine and caring. geeez. it is so hard to see a grown man act like a baby. So moody and unstable jealous they are. phewwww

• sanusi fatty says:

I have a besty that is a cancer and recently we just started developing feelings for each other after 4yrs of friendship… I love him and I know the feeling is mutual… I just hope he’s the last…

• Lindsay and Steven says:

I am a Taurus woman and I absolutely love my Cancer man. At first it was not all that easy. We bumped heads alot over things and past relationships that didn’t even matter. While he was very open and ready to give our relationship his all I was not. I was scared to death. I felt a deep connection with him as soon as our eyes met. And started to fall in love with him immediately which is why I put my guard up. I fought feelings. Held back on so much BC he had the ability to destroy me internally. I am very thankful that he loved me and had faith in us BC I almost completely shut him out. He told me one day there was a “wedge” in between us… I didnt see it at all at that time. On top of all that we were facing major financial problems and I had an ex from the past still holding on to me and making me feel guilty for leaving him. Anyway a couple weeks later when I had time to myself and thought about everything I knew it was time to either give him my all or walk away. My cancer man was worth the risk. I gave him 100% of me and I swear in the same day our relationship made a complete 180 degree turn. We have the absolute best relationship now. We are engaged and planning to extend our family in September. He is the best thing that has ever happened me and the love we have for each other can not be put into words. As far the sex…. When we make love both of us are out please one another. Lots and lots of foreplay and absolute electrifying touching and loving all over. Feelings I have never ever felt before.. (We are 31 & 29 yrs old & both have had many previous sex partners) Nothing compares to the feelings that are so undeniable when we look in each others eyes or lay in each others arms!!! I am the luckiest and happiest girl that I actually found and have my soul mate. Cancers’ and Taurus’ are in my opinion a 10/10 in every aspect of the relationship. But always remember it takes patience communication and compromise for both the Taurus and the Cancer. Once achieved you will have your soul mate that will love and cherish you for life!! Together thats an awesome team!!! ♋ & ♉

• Frazier romance says:

Yes what you all say is so true I almost feel a need to stay silent however I can’t due to the joy and abundance of having my cancer soulmate. He is a big baby and can be stubborn but he is the perfect fit for me and once I was able to understand why he does the things he does we laugh at his quick mood swings and move along lol if you are trying to understand your cancer hubby ask me

• kate says:

doesn’t he resembles someone ????????

• TAea says:

plz add
    Megan fox and brian austin green
    Toby maguire and jennifer meyer
    To ur list too

• Anonymous says:

I just met my cancer man (well he’s not really mine but I do like him)
    He noticed me from afar, while I was working but he didn’t know how to approach me, until the other day.
    Monday was the first time he talk to me, everything went down on Tuesday, that’s how I knew he liked me.
    We have a 5 year difference, me being older but I don’t mind. When I noticed him I thought he was closer to/was my age be he’s not. I hope we do end up together after we talk and hang out some more.

• Candice says:

Thats a really funny video, had no idea indian guys could do stand up so good lolol that was pretty hilarious KATE

• Love on hold says:

I really can’t blv it. I meet my cancer male just a few days ago. We meet up last night for the first time. In, I can openly say. He’s the one for me! I love it! The best feeling I’ve experienced in a long time waiting. . It felt like we new each other for years!! Even though it’s a 10 year gap, but who cares “not me”.. I’m loving every moment and can’t wait to see what’s next. Its amazing. .this is what I been waiting for all my life. ,

• Cupid's bow says:

As the words illustrated by a famous composer …. ” I see it clear, my heart is here, we’ve got each other, lets take it from there….what we’ve been through no one else knows, because all that matters is how far this goes and it will go until it starts again, me and you are build like armor, nothing can stop love from loving on us….it can get crazy but not for us because we got to struggle just to stay apart….. I’m the only one, you’re the only one, together till never……”

…..’ this is what I been waiting for all my life ‘ – AND I THANK GOD THAT I’VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!

I think that pretty much sums it up for me 😀

• gihay says:

AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT…………IT’S A NEVER ENDING TASK 😉

I think that pretty much sums it up for me 😀

• Lori says:

You say you fear something bad may happen and thats why you hold so tight to your grip, though you still find your fingers slipping away….yet at the same time you’re still not putting in as much effort you know you should to not make failure your final destination, instead you just sit and wait and hope to find a detour, real life doesn’t work like that, life is not a sprint, its a marathon and it will take self confidence and discipline to win.

Someone once said a person who has never failed has never done anything, but then make that failure your vitalizer, epecially when it hurts like hell, be prepared to pick yourself up, dust yourself of and get back on track (be in it to win it – not to fail), you arent competing against anyone let alone not even yourself….but its just the way life is, if you want good, then reject your fears, they are just emotions and will stop you from acheiving your goals if you let it, there is a big difference between failure and temporary defeat.

Embrace any instance you feel you’ve messed up, its just a memory, the past exist only in your mind, create a campaign in an effort of advocating its release….. Failure should not be your destination and I for sure know its not mine, never has and never will be…..Good morning 🙂

• It’s awesome designed for me to have a site, which is valuable for my know-how. thanks admin|

• Cherry says:

After years of searching for a cancer man, one fell into my lap out of nowhere. We worked together for a year before he decided to talk to me but when he did we had an instant connection. We talk about it all the time now, how we connected without really knowing each other. After our first real convo I had to know more about hi’, loath and behold he felt the same way. It was a little sticky because I was in an off and on again toxic relationship with my ex the father of mh child. My cancer man was the first man to give me the confidence to leave for good, without even trying. It was easy for me to end the toxic relationship with tge Scorpio after I met my soulmate. My cancer love and I are still working on things, only thing is his finances as of now he can’t ” take care of me” but I’m a pretty independent woman so it’s not a deal breaker. I know that once he’s in a better job\career which he is working on he will be a provider in all ways. It’s all about coming up together. He’s the type to appreciate the times when u held him down. Don’t get me wrong he’s never played the broke card. He’ll spend anything on me if I ask or even if I don’t. He’s always spoiling me with suprises like chOcolate covered strawberries (Godiva) and costume jewellery. I’ve never been happier or more secure in my relationship. My cancer man rocks! Always trying to please me, cheer me up and do anything just to see me smile. I can’t wait to take the next step, I keep daydreaming about how he’ll propose. I melt!! Don’t give up on LOVE

• Richoco says:

I’m a Taurus woman and I must say the first time I saw this Cancer man,there was an instant connection.I had been rejecting other men whilst unsure of who I was waiting or looking for and when I met him,I just knew it was him.He also felt the same and the chemistry was strong.When we are together we don’t need to talk since we express our feelings with touches and it feels we are the only ones in dis world.we don’t necessarily need sex for us to get intimate.His kisses and his tight hugs makes me feel so desired.He can be a real pain sometimes and we argue a lot cause I can’t understand him sometimes.He hides most of his true feelings.But we always find our back to each other somehow and sometimes we even laugh about how we miss our fights and all that.Taurus and Cancer are great together

• Bollolo says:

Bono bono umbo jamba nibondo?

• A.j says:

You asked me if I think life is all about sex because you may feel that I am a nymphomania (much as I enjoy sex when I do) and I said no its not, I have gone without sex for more than three years and it’s not because I can’t, it’s because I don’t want to give my body to just any and everybody who shows interest in me ( I ‘m an addict of sapiosexuality, if you can’t stimulate me spiritually, emotionally, rationally, psychologically, you won’t be able to sexually satisfy me), did you do that, yes you have.

Do you think life is all about money?

Do you think if you are financially unstable right now with a negative bank balance, it matters to me, do I look like type of person that craves material provisions, gifts and limelight? If I wanted that, don’t you think I would have disappeared long ago forgetting you. Do I come across as the type that depends on a man for every single thing, do you think my work is all about sitting around a computer and then pointing fingers when I am out in the field, no I get on the ladder, I drive the hammer in the structure to make sure its firm enough the way I want it, I stand in the sun and make sure the job gets done and done right, and some people misunderstand my morals thinking I am all about money, offcourse I want to make money and lots of it, like who doesn’t, however life is not just about making money for the sake of making money….I’ve declined working with clients because of their unbefitting tactics, and obvious discourtesy, I have shut down my online store for almost 3 months and refused Every potential client that called, whether they were legitimate or acting fake on behalf of someone, because people think I am stupid or that I am easily influenced by money or that money impresses me, money does not impress me; money never impresses me, fake does not impress me, lies does not impress me, calculated manipulation does not impress me, you want to know what impresses me; honesty impresses me, loyalty impresses me, truth impresses me, authenticity impreses me, unhypocritical impresses me, a meaningful conversation impresses me, having a good sense of humor impresses me, teaching me a new word I am hearing for the first time impresses me, teaching me something new impresses me, motivating me impresses, spending quality time together impresses me, having your undivided attention impresses me ( and if that’s been possessive then yes I am), I don’t want your money, I can finance myself, understand what I need, is your loyalty and devotion and if you can’t give me that, then giving me your money is useless.

Now, I’m not saying I don’t want someone to equally provide (aint no freebies here), and spoils me with little gestures here and there now and then….I would be lying to you and myself if I said otherwise, what I am saying is if I see you are making progress in bettering your situation, then I will stand by your side, support you, encourage you, motivate you, pushing you to your limits until you are in a better place, but to sit around and do nothing and expect everything on a platter, that just doesn’t sit well with me.

I remember last year before we got close, I asked; how do you get work done when you spend so much time on the phone playing games/chatting and the respond you gave was, “I am good at what I do” and another time I mentioned to you; don’t labour too hard at work today and the respond you gave me was; “I will make you proud”, I did not take those comments lightly and I processed all of that what you said, I observe and I listen and I pay close attention to specifics, you don’t have to be in my presence for me to observe you, I observe you through your thoughts and your crown chakra as well as your actions…..and I know it’s in you to be successful in whatever endeavors your set out to, once you get focused and dedicated with the right drive and adequate amount of motivation ( don’t think I don’t know that), I need someone who will motivate me as much as I will motivate him, I need someone who craves success together as much as I do, I need someone I can build and create a life and a future with, I need someone who is dependable who can be a pillar when I am weak and who I can be the same for if he gets weak….and I saw that person in you.

You think I’m not aware that behind that rigid, hard, solid exterior surface you are a sensitive soul, that you are emotional, that you are delicate and fragile, I know all of that and I also know that you have a lot of fear which makes you very unbalanced so to speak…..complex and logical as you are, it cannot be two things, its either this or that, it cant be on then off again…..emotional as I am, if it doesn’t feel right I won’t do it.

I’m getting of this webpage; I have nothing more to say about any of this, I’m done typing, if there is anything you have to say to me, then say it to my face or in my ears, done with this frolicking or whatever!

• rose says:

I need someone who will motivate me as much as I will motivate him, I need someone who craves success together as much as I do, I need someone I can build and create a life and a future with, I need someone who is dependable who can be a pillar when I am weak and who I can be the same for if he gets weak….I’M SORRY I’M NOT THAT PERSON AND DON’T CONSIDER IT RUDE, YOU’RE NOT THAT PERSON FOR ME TOO 🙂

• rose says:

And no, I too never consider you like this on the financial matters and immoral or unethical.

Just wondering, did I really said this last year, because I was part-time working then; I had enough time to play. Whatever let’s leave that one.

But now I’m about to exchange vows with someone whom I respect and trust from core. Though we don’t love each other, because we love fighting and nagging. But I know that he secretly loves me, but he’ll never say it, because he knows that I hate luv. But yes he’s my man and I’ll give him, my all loyalty and devotion and his love ones.

• rose says:

sorry my english is weird already and now worst 🙁 i haven’t slept since last two nights so don’t know what i’m typing.

• Bonono says:

Bonuta asta la erte bonyuno???

• Al Jambo says:

Zomba bana zuka hora depa loj?

• Marissa Starr Klatt says:

I’m a Taurus and I have my Cancer man this all describes us to the letter. I love him and his or should I say Our beautiful little girl

• Ras says:

I’m a Taurus lady who has been married to a Cancer man for 13years.
    I’ve never been happier cause he is the one and only man who understands me and will always be there for me.

• Vanasha Diamond Cummings says:

IMPORTUNATE, im.por.tu.naTe, diligent, reliable, assiduous, a vibrant soul who would lit a room like the 4th of July wherever he went: committed to working long hours that would drive anyone insane with his absence, these perfectly describes some of the attributes that he not only held in high esteem, but actively fulfilled every day during his tenure on earth. A very stern extremist; reserved yet social, quiet and shy yet loud and excitable not to mention he’s the most impolite yet disciplined sarcastic SOB gentle soul you had ever met, but never could he resist the opportunity to have a good laugh given half the chances he ever got.

He experienced alot during his lifetime, he was a self professed world traveller, and loved nothing more than jetting on an aircraft (many times visiting one place more than twice on the same day en same route intentionally forgetting he was just there seconds ago) and exploring his most prized possessions – enjoying nature with little discoveries of the beaten path, but most importantly exploring new technologies and gadgets combining comfort, function and flair…which he ultimately committed himself to sustaining til his very last breath.

He also had an inherent love for music that took him on some wild adventures without the burden of company as it felt like a natural extension of his own existence. His passion truly embraced the quintessential of self-contained.

His capacity to endure suffering without ill-humor was remarkable, loving, understanding, and his incredible sense of humour and spirit of determination and resilience will live on inside anyone who got to know him deeply. But to those of us whom he loved intensely, knows that he was the true essence of the symbol of selfless humanity.

At some point, should you like to hold a viewing before the cremation in respect to the life once held precious, this can be facilitated at one of our magnificent tropical vistas, spectacular sanctuaries – house of worship/chapel in keeping with your religious faith or a secluded private villa, your home or at an alternate venue; whatever your choice, we will be there for you, you have our support.