Taurus Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Leo Couples: Debra Winger and Timothy Hutton; Bianca and Mick Jagger; Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer; Peter Bogdanovich and Louise Stratten

Of all the combinations in the zodiac, this might be the most challenging. Both parties are fixed signs and can be quite stubborn about breaking up, even if they are miserable. Their innate loyalty binds these two, but that can be too much of a good thing.  Be cautious about giving your heart in this combination.

How to Attract a Leo Man as a Taurus Woman: Leo men are looking for a loyal subject. You must appear to be adoring of him and shower attention while still making yourself a royal prize. He is looking for dignity and regal bearing. By all means be loyal. Don’t talk about him disparagingly to his friends. Praise and support him in their presence. And come from your heart with warmth and affection. Leo men value openness and lack of subterfuge.

Hot to Attract a Taurus Woman as a Leo Man:  She’s looking for security, both material and emotional.  Her sexuality have you with other intentions, but no woman is more interested in settling down than a Taurus.  If you are not ready to marry or at least move in together, you might as well move on.  Knowing this, if you’re still interested in getting to know her better, your best bet may be a fine restaurant for the first date.  She does enjoy a good meal.  Nothing too exciting.

Degree of Romance: There can be a high degree of romance in this combination, although it is likely to be felt by the Leo man more than the Taurus woman. Tauruses are suspicious of romance, putting it in the b——t category of pretense and melodrama, so the lady bull will have to play along.  She may actually discourage him if she is too down to earth.  If she lets him prance and dance a little bit, it will bring out the best in him.

Degree of Passion: This can be a very earthy, lusty, and passionate relationship. That’s probably its strongest point. Both partners are insanely jealous, particularly Taurus. So there can be many break ups followed by kissing and making up.

Degree of Friendship: Neither sign is particularly noted for its ability to be pals. Taurus can be comfortable and at ease, but a Leo man won’t tolerate that kind of casual behavior. Leos are royalty and don’t appreciate an overly friendly demeanor.  Taurus, he may treat you in a condescending way without realizing it.  You may have to use your famous long-enduring patience to set him straight each and every time.  If he makes you really angry (Taurus has the biggest temper in the zodiac), try not to explode. You may back him into his pride and lose an otherwise good partner as he stomps out the door never to return again.

Degree of Marriage: Both partners believe in marriage and are looking for a long term commitment. It could even be said that both partners want to mate for life. If this is your desire, you’d probably be better off picking another sign, though, for the reasons stated above.

Progression of Relationship: This relationship moves forward by fits and starts. The lady bull may perceive the Leo man as erratic because he will be trying to impress with unnecessarily grand gestures.  His withdrawal and advance will make more sense to her if she can understand it as part of some self-imposed courtly ritual.  Hey, Leo! She is not in the least bit impressed by this and considers it absolutely unnecessary. So try to keep it to a minimum.  Taurus, try to but humor him if you want to keep him around.

Sex: Sex can be pretty good with this combination. Leo is a very generous lover who prides himself on his “performance.”  It has been said that you have never been loved until you have been loved by a Leo man. The famously passive Taurus can just sit back and enjoy the extravagance.  There is a quality of basking in his attention that you will never find from another sign. He may admire your toes, eyelashes, and the curve of your shoulders with expressions of true delight and spontaneous rapture. This is a lot of fun.

When It’s Over: These two signs can really hate each other when the fun is over. They can fight over possessions, and wounded pride gets in the way of logic and sensitivity. Both are fixed signs and neither will give an inch in divorce proceedings. If it’s just a live-in arrangement, she’d be likely to keep the toaster just out of spite while he cuts off her credit so fast it makes her head spin.

More on Taurus Women

Leo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Leo Man and Capricorn Woman
Leo Man and Aquarius Woman
Leo Man and Pisces Woman

54 Responses to Taurus Woman and Leo Man Compatibility

• Jenna says:

Am a taurean girl and my boyfriend is Leo,i was laughing when i was reading all that is mention above,its a nutty fact.

• Megha says:

3/10 ???!!!

i give it a 9/10 !!!

The passion is incomparable !!!

• nancy says:

@Megha

I think you are the excetional couple.

• sLIQ says:

I have to agree with you Nancy. This article is so right and, I would have saved myself time and a lot of hassles if I’d read this say 2 years ago.

As it turned out, I went out with two Taurus women back to back, They were also born on the same day…7th May. One black one white doesn’t matter, they were like twins in their behaviour….I’m a leo male. The sex was incredible and had me thinking it could work but, i give up. They are just too cold.

I then experienced a capricorn woman…the best! She had to leave the country though…long story. I met another capri again, I know!! and its like deja vu…why are they so heavenly?

• miko says:

this is veryy truue.

• Egypt says:

Ima taurus and my Best friend is a Capricorn girl and her boyfriend is a leo. They have so many problems and being that i am the bff and the only person that she trusts in her life i have to always solve their problems. I know just as much as she does about him and when me and him talk were right on the same path, unlike them, and i feel bad to say that i have a MAJOR crush on him he’s so sexy (think football player Aaron Maybin Google if you have to) and has the Cutest southern accent, but despite all the problems (including her cheating on him x3) he still seems to be in love with her. What am i to do about this situtation ?
    p.s. im tired of always being inthe middle because its not good for our friendship nor the feeling that are forming for him.

• Jane says:

I am in love w/my Leo boyfriend & let me tell you, the passion is INCREDIBLE! Otherwise we are down to earth homebodies who enjoy each other. I’ma hopin 4 the best!

• Molly says:

I dunno I am a taurean woman and my fiance is a leo and this couldn’t be anymore opposite of us. I do have rages, but he just tells me to relax…. There is a lot of passion but it is from both parties not just him. We are both outgoing and very down to earth individuals who are leaders and very stubborn but we have the best communication. We have the ability to sit down and talk about our problems rather than fight and argue about them…. As far as me being over friendly he doesn’t mind this because he is reserved and shy until he gets to know people unlike me where I will talk to anyone. It brings him out of his shell. I have been with an aquarius and a gemini and those were the worst possible people for me. I think it is all about who you are compatible with and how much you are willing to put into it… Oh not to add we have been together for a year and a half without having a major fight, but we like to get into heated discussions about pointless things (the correct way to use can not or cannot) in a sentence….

• Chaos says:

I met with a Leo and it was the worst 5 minutes of my life. He was a jerk, annoying and repetitive. His weird behavior did not match with my confident yet easy going mature. He jumped into situations and asked strange questions that left me feeling very awkward…it was like a kid in the back seat screaming are we there yet are we there yet. ARGH

• Bull headed says:

I have been married to my Leo for 15 wonderful years. We are best friends! Yes, my temper flies sometimes, but he usually just lets me simmer back down.
    Yes, my Leo is Purrrfect for me~

• Macho says:

I have been with my taurus for 6 months now. and its great. like someone else mentioned we barely argue except for pointless things. but its on purpose really cuz its fun. shes my world and we both complement each other. she enjoys my crazyness and i enjoy her mature nature. i really hope we last forever.

• TeenageTaurus says:

When I was about 15 I went into a serious relationship with a leo teen. We went through the whole fight, kiss, then make up deal for a whole year… And it finally came to an end once our pride over came our logic just like it was explained above…. It’s been a year since we’ve even spoke and he still chooses to act like I don’t even exist.
    Then I began talking to another leo. He’s 21 and saying that he has a party life almost underestimates the life he lives. It’s almost weird how we have such a strong connection and I can’t help hanging out with him even though we both know its taboo… The sex is amazing, and I know it’s wrong that were having it, but it only happened twice in our relationship. (which status on a friend basis because of the circumstances that he’s in). Honestly I don’t think anything is going further, but this site is do accurate and I don’t think id choose a leo as my gutsy choice

• TeenageTaurus says:

* choice for a boyfriend

• zeah says:

Hey , i was laughing wen i was readin this…its true that the leo actually thinks like a lion royal king…..but for the fact he is loving ….cute and expectional to be precise ..we been married for 2 years now and dated for nearly a year but it was always loving caring and wonderful to be with him!!!!

• ree says:

been with two leo men and the sex is offfffffffff the charts!!

• coco says:

I read this sight because i’m still in LOVE with my leo man we’ve been through some big issues in our 5 going on 6 year relationship but it’s all been worth my time. My son is 4 and he is the apple of our eyes. But he has’nt married me yet and $$$$ is an issue for him i own my own business and he is the homemaker, if the tables turned i’d think he would ask very PRIDEFUL, so how long do i wait ? I dig he wants to take care of me..but he do in so many ways.

• leo says:

wow

• akash says:

10/10.
    Hey nancy,I’ve been with my Taurus mate since 2003..8 years down the line.She is way too loyal to be left and colder then ice in sex..8 years and 3 kisses so far.! But I think time has come to walk out of this relationship,cause I am tired of trying and she is happy with no sex.
    So i think I should give her some time to rethink & if she is still unable to come out of her shell,I should have a new partner.

• Adreanna says:

yo there good in bed fun to joke with but thats about it just sayin but easy to attract

• Rosali says:

I’m a Taurus Female and I’ve been with my Leo boyfriend for 4yrs going on 5. We are extremely happy! I can’t imagine being any happier and then my honey comes and sweeps me off my feet and shows me another level of happiness. Anyways, I just think its so funny that some of the characteristics are so accurate others well not as much, but I think those are other astrological factors(ascendant). I do think I’m a little cold, due to I think all the romance stuff is B—S—, but because my Leo honey has a great sense of humor we can get laugh about it later. He is amazing and very loving, oh and prideful, a little pompous but like a mentioned we have an awesome sense of humor and what other see as flaws we see as virtues. Good luck to all the Taurus & Leo couples. :D

• Aaquib says:

!st para which say too stuburn to beark up … Thats so True … But Iam telling u i can break up with her … She is like my light .. Ok this is the fun part we went out togather for a month before she had to leave for her home town its now a year since we saw each other but its still strong … The distance has made us more closer than ever . I talk to her like 10 mins a every 3 days ( because of the poor cellular connection in her town ) But i can t imagine leaving her or Cheating her , I want to see her and hold her in my arms so badly . And ya Taurens have amazingly sweet voice . I Love the way she looks really beautiful . FYI we have kissed jus twice .

• Aaquib says:

I would rate it atleast 7/10 =) . Honest to my heart . And ya Iam a LEO and She is a Tauren =) !!!

• shanda says:

Well I been dealing with a leo, i have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We use to be together and I was to stubborn to forgive him. We were happy. Now with our current situation we cant keep our hands off of eachother. I hope I will marry him one day.

• Latasha says:

This is amazing. I have the same problems with my leo “friend” It is so confusing and it really drains me! I honestly need some good advice. I am a taurus woman and he is a leo man. We met about 3 1/2 years ago and I was in a relationshp at the time that I was trying to get out of, I think that fact is what turned him to the friend aspect for us. Because he approached me and was in awe of my beauty, those were his words, that I was exotic! lol. But we started going out on dates and eventually having sex, before I knew it. I had left my boyfriend and was waiting on him to change our title. Which didnt happen. We disagree on alot of things but its one of the things we love about each other and kinda look foward to. I set my wishes and expectations to the side because we were both focusing on schol and other things in life, Lets not forget being there for each other when ever we needed the other one. But this has dragged on too long. I need commitment. I leave him on what he calls vacations when I feel my love getting to strong and i’m not getting what I want from him. Then we see each other or miss each other so much and here we go again starting off where we left off! He said he needed to get himself together before making a commitment and that his last relationship was terrible. but the twist to this is the last time he came back, I started dating a very sweet pisces man, who was very cautious at first and then eventually came around. We were spending all our free time together and although he is very simple, unlike my leo. The kisses and very sensual and genuine affection was nice. But when Leo came back around and expressed the fact that he loved me and has been in love with me and doesnt want to be alone for ever, I completely stopped communicationg with Pisces! I know its wrong but my heart is totally somewhere else and I couldnt dare tell pisces this bc it would break his heart, oh and he told me he wanted me to be his wife. I kinda joked around with it bc I was at work and never brought it up again. I really want to marry and spend the rest of my life with my Leo but i’m not sure of his actions. I’ve never had any problems with any other women or ever seen him with any but I think this is bc he is so slick! But I know he talks to other women bc an anonymous person put a note on his car and he followed up with it. Telling me it was bc he thought someone was playing a joke but you asked them to send a pic. Im not crazy just in love! But I will end this for good if he is playing games. Oh and he is 37 and im 30. I feel he’s waaaay to old for this!! HHEEEEELLLPPPPP!!!

• Apryll says:

Hey!! Well Im a Taurus Woman and Freshly Started Dating a Leo man…& Soo Far Itz Perfect.. He adores and appreciates me. He showers me with affection..The only problem is bc he thinks he haves to buy my affection with fancy dinners and clothes.. Im fine with a movie and popcorn… & Im starting to notice that he likes joking a lot which i dont mind but I’m 21yrs old Blck/latina and his 23/black and i thinks this a time to joke and be serious… But to rap it up what every we go though a nite of Making Love and sweet gentle Kisses can make a taursus woman like myself forget what i was even made about… * Note. Leo man are very loyal and when been togetha for 7 months and already his talking marriage and babies he Loves me and vise veresa.. Where both on the same page and thats all that mattters. Taurse Woman and Leo Man Can Work!!! just depands if the attraction is there.!!

• Apryll says:

Hello,
    Im 21yrs old Blk/Latina and Im dating a Leo man who’s black for ( 7months now & still going)…..&& our relationship couldnt’ be any more perfect.. I love the fact that he appricates and respects me.. we balance each other out always finding that HAPPY MEDIUM so that we both think where still & charge.. whick i think is Silly :) As money and the need for luxury life goes a Leo man can some times over do it with showering me with fancy dinners and expensive clothing.. which i keep tellim him ” baby lets get a movies from red box and go home and relax and lata on well you know s*x :) just saying).. but his need for my affection somtime gets the best of him.. i constantly have to remind him that his all i want & that im not looking for nobody else which NOW i dont mind because thats how i really feel about our relationship. and as far as the SeX goes I’m SPEECHLESS.. A leo man will satify you an anyway, shape or form making a taurus woman like myself unleash the wild side of me !!!.. But wen a Taurus woman and a Leo man argue OOoo do flames turn to fire because me and him are both stuborn and hardheaded and we hate to admitt wen where wrong. But a Taurus Woman and Leo Man Can Work!!! just depends if the atractions is there.!!!

• keylye says:

I have been officially dating my Leo for 10 months. We became exclusive about 1 month ago. I have read multiple astrology charts about us and they seem a little bleak to say the least. This is unusual because I feel we are very compatible. Sex was not important to him at all, he just wanted to spend time with me. Since we have gotten intimate I would say the sex is very intense and sensual. He calls me crazy (lovingly) because of my taurus temper. But I can tell that is one of the things he respects about me. My passion and ability to show true feelings. I also noticed he is alot more affectionate physically, while I send mushy text. When I have an issue with him he is quick to show a visible turnaround in his behaivor to satisfy me. I do the same for him ( he once complained about me not cooking and eating out too much, I immediately went grocery shopping and began cooking everyday!) He noticed thisa so it makes it easy for him to do the same. We never let our egos in the way because we know we are both prideful and won’t back down. We want to keep the peace and it’s actually easy to do when you want to be with a person. He has taurus in his chart which makes him down to earth and understand me. I have aries in my chart ( aries/taurus cusp 4/23) which is a big attracting factor for him. Our moon signs are compatible, he is taurus and I am pisces. I am not in love yet but I can tell it will come. I was gilted in a previous relationship where I abandoned my Leo for another man who hurt me bad. He took me back and never mentioned it. He just told me I should have stayed with him! He is a true person in the heart no fakery, loves his mother and family to pieces. He calls my foster daughter his daughter and is hoping we can adopt her. I have known him for over 4 years but we lost touch for 2 1/2 years. He was in a relationship when I first met him and he was loyal to her. His qualities are as pure as mine, no hidden motive, not loving because were bored or lonely. We both have other options, but choose each other due to similiar life goals and ambitions. I can florish and grow with him If I let my guard down. I know this but its hard due to the damage my ex gemini did. Everything was perfect just like this and I let my guard alllllllllllll the way down. Not trying to make that mistake again, it felt like I was having a nervous breakdown! My leo and I are a Perfect match in my eyes. ( for now… fingers crossed saying a prayer for love lol!) Thanks for listening :-)

• Meg says:

I never really got why this was considered such a “bad” pairing, but reading the comments I think it really depends on the circumstances (most relationships do, but it seems especially true for this one).

I’m a Taurus woman and have been with a Leo guy for a very long time with no end in sight. It seems that we have struck a pretty good balance. He is very romantic and treats me VERY well. I try to come out of my shell more than I normally would and we’re both willing to bend to each others will when we need to. I feel like he brings excitement into my life and I make him a bit more grounded we have a lot of fun but also know when to get serious. I think the thing that has been the most helpful in the relationship is he knows if he screws up I’m gone. I’m willing to be committed and put everything that I emotionally have into this relationship but he understands I need that in return and I’m not a forgiving doormat that will stay quiet and put up with something I don’t want.

We were friends for years so he had enough time to get to know me really well all my faults, weird ticks and annoying habits and decide if he wanted to ask me out or not. It also gave me time to open up. And to be honest I knew his sign and was kind of apprehensive about it just because of that. I was terrified I’d sick of his flightiness and he’d get bored with me within the first month and I told him so. But he has a job that he loves and is passionate about and I have a life of my own and am not very high maintenance so we don’t have very much to argue about, but when we do it always blows over in a couple of days and we leave it in the past.

I also lack the telltale Taurus jealousy. It doesn’t even really bother me when he flirts, glances at or talks about attractive women (he is human after all, and I do the same with men) because he’s never crossed a line with anything like that and we always laugh it off. I give him enough room to breathe and he always comes back to me with all the love and kindness that he’s always had towards me :) He knows the things I am stubborn about and unwilling to budge on and never tests that and I do my best to support him and never wound his pride.
    So maybe other signs in our chart match up enough to overrule the sun signs?lol I really hope we can overcome that any and all obstacles that come our way because he is truly the most wonderful and amazing person I’ve ever met.

• hason says:

i of course am a Leo male and i have been talking to a female Taurus so far we are clicking great and i am very loyal never cheated ever and she is looking for kids and a stable life which i find to be my goal to this is my first Taurus female and i am praying we will work out to best she always makes me feel shy which is a good thing cus if not i would prob let my head get to big but i caint explain how i feel about her just looking at her puts a warming feeling in my chest then my whole body but i have to remember not to be to attached cus she likes space and i like very little space but anyways im taking it slow with her cus i have never taken a relationship slow and she makes me feel like i dont have to rush that everything is ok

• jason says:

i posted a couple of sec ago and i caint believe i spelled my name wrong its JASON i guess its correct in spanish lol

• Anaiza says:

I am a Taurus woman, just met a Leo man less than 2 months ago. This is the first time I’ve been involved with a Leo man and it’s very interesting. I’m very laid back, down to earth, calm, BUT I do have a temper…. He somehow finds that attractive because I’ll speak my mind. I’m attracted to him because I find his confidence sexy, he can be really sweet, and he’s very intelligent. We get into deep conversations and he’s more attracted to my mind than anything else. He comes off a little cocky, which is not usually my type, but then he does and says things that are so sweet, opposite of what he portrays to be.

Also, I’ve never felt or had a physically relationship with someone so passionate and intense. Nothing that I’ve ever experienced. We are currently stuck on a disagreement, so I haven’t heard from him. I’m hoping he’ll come back around, if not, I can say it’s been one of the most fulfilling romantic “relationship” I have experienced so far.

Any advice on what should I do since he seems upset with me? (And I won’t budge on my decision.) That’s probably one of the major issues with a Taurus and a Leo. Learning how to compromise and move forward……

• Taurus woman says:

I love my Leo man!! We get along better than any relationship I’ve ever been in. We’re both home bodies. He’s funny and sweet and honest, which is refreshing. We didn’t start out on cloud 9 but with a little patience on my part and a little growing up on his, we’re in the perfect place. The passion is wonderful! He’s the best lover I’ve ever had and I don’t mind telling him. He puts up with my crazy bad temper and still spoils me lol perfect match here! I give us a 9/10 :)

• Dusty says:

I am Taurus Woman and just engaged of late with a Leo Man and so far it has been playful, both passionate and love the arts. I just feel well more then just one’s sun sign and look at other aspects of astro charts and for that matter we are both in our 40′s and lived life in such ways of evolving to a mutual path of living a life of enjoying the simple pleasures too. I feel you can’t make a determination alone of Sun Signs but a comparative exchange of sure astro chart but also experiences each person has in their own lives to grow and share from. So with astrology it can be helpful and yet life it self and open communication and expression with a partner if it weaves an authentic loving exchange no matter what sign then bless the relationship as it evolves as such!

• V says:

OMG, so true me and my Ex were together for almost 7 years and everything in this was spot on. I should of read this before we hooked up, oh well lesson learn. Now i found my scorpio man (my perfect match) which is also stated on this site…:-)

• Elisamae says:

this is so true.thanks nancy for everythng. i have read this 287 (really)times and wonder we are the exceptions. two… oh, two of my children are the very proof of our steady bliss. and when the future looks black we think of the time we went to lake tahoe and our family car had broken down on the wayin the park but we still mnaged to laugh and be happy. i was tizzy but happy.oxxxxo thanks so much.

• taurus why are you so cute says:

im talking to a leo guy right now ……. he doesn’t try to rule me even tho he can’t cause i wont let him and i really find him attractive….but i don’t really show him too much attention i leave him searching for my attention….when i walk pass him and don’t say hi , he’s like , why is she not talking to me….. then he texts me asking what happen im like ,oh! im kind of busy even when i have nothing doing but i kind of love hm.

• PrincessMarlena says:

I am a Taurus woman, and the love of my life is a Leo. I loved him from the start. We are best friends and One day hope to share his last name!

• TheLeoKing says:

im a leo man, and after reading the association of taurus woman and leo man it has made me more interested in taurus woman

• venusian princess says:

I would just like to say that I love leo men! My first love was a leo and we are still very good friends and my ex of whom I was with for almost 6 yrs is a leo and we are still really good friends. The sex is absolutely Amazing and they are so sweet, generous and playful, I love it. I am a taurus woman who is on the aries/taurus cusp (Aprill 22). I would give the taurus woman/leo man at least a 9/10. He was like my best-friend when we were together and we can and still do talk about everything together. The only reason why both relationships ended is because neither leo was ready for a true committment and that is a no no for a taurus woman, but other than that everything was wonderful. I was just recently with a cancer man (or should I say boy) and that was a horrible experience for me…he was unfaithful, a liar, manipulative, selfish and irresponsible…it was horrible. Good luck to all the taurus/leo relationships out there

• mexy says:

I’m a Taurus woman in love with a Leo man for almost three years. Despite this, I’m sadly learning the hard way that we’re totally incompatible with each other.
    He’s a ferociously proud Lion, & that pride has made for a disastrous relationship. We were together off & on for almost a year before he suddenly decided he really just wanted to be friends (WTF?!?), but even friendship has become impossible because lately we haven’t been in contact much anymore. He claims he still cares for me, & that no matter what he’ll always be there for me, but honestly I’ve yet to see any proof. We used to talk for hours every other night – now he only calls once in a blue moon. If he texts me back within the same week it’s a miracle.
    When he hurts my feelings he expects me to be ok with it, but when he gets upset with me he’s extremely quick to anger & immediately turns cold. This despite the fact that he knows how difficult I can be (he claims to understand me because we’re very similar). We just recently had yet another stupid argument where both of us kind of overreacted over nothing, & he suddenly cut off all contact with me. A lot of people say Leos are very unforgiving when angered – I’m finding that out now.
    The worst part is, I’m a glutton for punishment – I miss him terribly & still want him in my life. When we first met, I sensed something special in him, and he readily opened himself up to me – but since then he has chosen to hide that part of himself from me. When we’re on good terms, he makes me so deliriously happy – when he’s angry with me he’s a cruel monster.
    For all the Bulls who have found happiness, you are the very lucky (& RARE) ones. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same – my experience with a Leo has been more negative than positive…and stupid me, I still love him so much even though right now I absolutely hate him & regret ever meeting him.

• Sasha says:

So there is this leo guy i met five yrs ago and while i didnt quite understand everything he did i always felt he was hundred percent genuine, emotionally honist when i saw him. that was on fridays art the bar i used to hang out with my group of gf’s. im a taurs female n somehow i can tell whether im gelling with the person or not and on what level. personality, emotional, intellectual or physical. maybe got some pisces in me a little somewhere. idk. he was bartending while going to school in the day. i liked that. real hardworking person. but as a leo hes v friendly and that gives me some palps though w/time i have calmed down as i became more secure. i think theres soemthin here not sure what and a certain emptiness when hes not around. i hope this works out coz its not supposed to and i dont set so much store by the astro stuff tho i do read it now and then. good luck to yall everyone!

• Happy_Celiste says:

tired n worn but happy. im a taurus woman and a lil slow i admit.Theres this leo guy ive met off an on whos sent me on a wild goose chase when i was in school with him. thats his idea of fun! at the end of it all i was beginning to get annoyed n so was he but both of us kept our cool. once he graduated from school he got a job in the mid west and got a little sensible but the distance was trying on us. he would get frustrated talkin txtin and didnt understand tthat its deficult to relate on a mental level constantly and that meeting is also needed to understand a persons feelings. it got better during that Christmas and hes been more nice and sensitive since then. i still have a year to go for my graduation but looks like we will make it.

• lashanda says:

I’ve always loved my leo man from the start. Whether I knew it or not-now I know. And whatever he’s done it was what he thought was for the best. So i am fine with it. Thats what I’ve done too in my life. People watching may not know all the circumstances and wonder wth is she doing? But thats me I do what I think is right at that moment not what I think people may do for me later or not do for me later. That way twenty moons later or two hundred moons later I have no doubts in my mind about what I did. Maybe I’d do it better in a more refined way but the reasons that I did something remain constant. It was the right thing to do. My best wishes have always been there for all- I dont think anyone ever doubted that. And blessings too-big and small. I’ve always believed if somethingis meant to be, it will be. Im always here.

• Mobilehoe66 says:

not.

• Sheennanto says:

sometimes leo man can be v. steadfast about how he wants things done esp if he is not used to gadgets. all i had was my cell and he insisted i should list items with pencil n pad. idk when hes going to come into the 21st century.sigh.

• DoubtingTabitha says:

As a taurus woman I can exercise caution if I dont want to hurt people I care for. i had no idea whether or not it was okay for me to attend the party. I kind of gatecrashed and was hoping people there would not be in a huff to see me. After all I did contribute something. But this is typical turus hesitation and confidence mix. Leos are all about daring and dont see anything wrong and are cheerfully happy wherever they go mingling with everyone. i am still not sure.

• Shaunasbed says:

Yeah i feel so confused and tired with the leo man. I dont really cry-my face just gets puffy in the mornign and my eyes too and thats what my mother says you must have been crying in your sleep. thats the way i usually do it. very little in my waking hours cause if i cried then who would think and do? im not sure my leo man understands that. i am still on my own. very much. theres no support or help. taurus woman is not so smart and may look very self reliant but it does take a toll on her. the question is where is the ending point? is there one? somwhere over the rainbow? why does it look like a mirage to me? maybe there are some ascendant in his sign that will balance out the detachment and inspirational love that he has.

• Key McKinley says:

I am a Taurean woman who has been married to my Leo man for 13 years now. I truly love our relationship because it is never dull. We were told from the beginning that this type of relationship was either going to be a monumental success or failure… nothing in between. I would say that a key to our success is that we learned to compromise very early in our relationship (like in the first 3 days… LOL!!). Now the “insanely jealous” I believe is a learned trait… something I never picked up but on the other hand my husband is highly jealous and sometimes it can be irritating to me because I am very clear where my loyalty lies… :-) I am definitely the one with the temper and he compliments me by keeping me in check even though through the years I have learned to keep myself under control. Sex was great from jump street so no need to go down that road. But the grand gestures… gotta love those!! I mean, he is one of the most romantic people I have ever met and I really feel he has no rival in that department!! Overall… I have had a great relationship with My Favorite Guy… he was the best for me!!!

• Letitiasfurcoat says:

Leo man does not take responsibility and blames other people when things go wrong. not a very attractive thing and does not make a person trust.

• Tania says:

may not be a 3 but sometimes it does feel like that with a leo man. only a boy would point at someone else not a man. Letitiasfurcoat… I know what ya mean and feel for ya. leaves a bad taste in the mouth.