Taurus Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Libra Couples: Eva and Juan Peron; Ann Margaret and Johnny Carson; Debra Winger and Arliss Howard

This combination is compatible because both are Venus-ruled signs. The emphasis is on pleasure, but this can be a stretch because Taurus is interested in physical pleasure while Libra is more interested in the aesthetics of pleasure. Everything would be fine if they could buy a house and decorate it together.

How to Attract a Libra Man as a Taurus Woman: If you want to attract this suave and debonair gentleman, you will need to put your best foot forward socially. Brush up your manners and conversational skills. Be cordial to his friends. Offer intelligent feedback, but not confrontation. Be diplomatic, well-dressed, centered, well-spoken, ready to engage in smart conversation, and keep it light at first. Don’t waste his time, but don’t make it too heavy, either.

How to Attract a Taurus Woman as a Libra Man:  Tone down the charm and pull out your wallet.  Tauruses are not impressed by words, but rather deeds, or should I say money.   She’d like to know all about your job and prospects for advancement, again I mean money.  This is not to say she is shallow, but stability and comfort are the way to her heart.  She is a practical person.  Give her a down to earth reason to relate to you.

Degree of Romance: Libras are in to the trappings and sentiments of love. He should do the expected romantic things, such as appearing with a bouquet of flowers to make up after a fight or getting an impressive present for her birthday. He is not big on spontaneity, but Taurus doesn’t need surprises.  She’s more impressed with reliability.

Degree of Passion: A Libra man’s expressions of romance and passion are likely to be formulaic, pleasant, and predictable. This is contrary to most women’s idea of passion, but it can be a fine replacement considering this other nice things he has to offer.  Tauruses tend to equate passion with sex, so as long as things heat up in the bedroom, lack of emotional fire shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Degree of Friendship: These two can be good friends if oriented toward a common project. I mentioned home-decorating above. This is one man who will likely be very interested in helping select fabric cover, window trim, and ceiling fixtures. A typical Taurus lady would like to do this herself and may not like having to share the decorating responsibilities, but give it a try. Seriously, he will even have a vote on the silver pattern (if it gets that far) – and he will want it to be taken very seriously. The most pleasant projects are apt to be something at arm’s length, such as buying an old house and renovating it in order to sell.

Degree of Marriage: This is a good working partnership and it lends itself well to marriage. If marriage does take place, it is not likely to be impulsive but rather well thought out and structured for success. Libra will do a lot of intelligent testing to find the qualities he is looking for in a mate, particularly social awareness, ability to reason with, willingness to compromise, and an even temperament.

Progression of Relationship: Libra is a cardinal sign, and he will definitely take charge and set the pace of the relationship.  There will be many niceties, such as a restaurant with a carefully chosen ambiance.  As long as resources are available, Taurus is happy to continue at the Libra’s pace.   This is a couple that likes to spend money together, and the flow of cash may determine the progress of the relationship.  This shouldn’t be a problem, because if he is seriously interested, he will be out to impress from day one.

Sex: Sex is a necessary part of building a relationship and that is exactly how a Libra man is likely to look at it.  That attitude may not make a girl feel very special, but it does guarantee a steady supply of the commodity. Libra is as likely to make love with words as he is to do it with his body which can be frustrating for an earth sign like Taurus.  Each party will have to do some growing in this area to reach a compromise.

When It’s Over: Libras hate messy endings, emotional displays, and big scenes of any kind so he’ll do his best to create a civil ending with promises to remain friends and complete common obligations.  In fact, he is so smooth, the Taurus may not realize she has been broken up with until it’s long over.  If the lady bull wants to keep this relationship alive, she has to keep up with her Libra mate.  A stick in the mud kind of Taurus doesn’t stand a chance with this man.

More on Taurus Women

Libra Man and Sagittarius Woman
Libra Man and Capricorn Woman
Libra Man and Aquarius Woman
Libra Man and Pisces Woman

55 Responses to Taurus Woman and Libra Man Compatibility

• Venus says:

Throughout the last 4 years I’ve found myself being attracted to Libra men….all of the relationships that I’ve initiated with them have been unsuccesful…yet I’m still drawn and still intrigued to figure them out…

…If my compatibility as a Taurean woman with a Libra man is a 5/10 then why have I been so fixated on working things with men of that sign?

• nancy says:

Sometimes Tauruses are just stubborn.

• Venus says:

Lol thanks.

• bg says:

Depends on the case…. this sign is a baby sign too….very needy…dont hear it from the taurus, but it takes a financially set woman and a bomb in bed man to make it work….for a libra, to a taurus, well, it isnt easy to accomplish

• bg says:

in case no one got that; the Libra’s lack.

• Cher says:

Taurus women are not money-hungry. Libra women and Pisces women are all about a man’s money. :) We Taurus women accumulate our OWN resources…try again.

• julian says:

am a Taurus women and yeah money plays a part in me staying with a man, am a successful women very independent and my Libra man is too we make a perfect couple.

• Andy says:

Myself being a Libra man and my girlfriend a Taurus I have to state how accurate I find the way Taurus’ gravitate towards money and they will flat out deny it but it is defintly there! Do not make mistakes on your budget that is for sure, she will go looking for the money. Other then issues about money I find we are a great match and have a child on the way.

• Emily says:

i dont like how it says a libra man needs to pull out his wallet to win a taurus woman. it really depends on how the taurus grew up. because my mind ended up being set to really not caring. a man doesnt need to buy me anything at all to win my love, because i grew up getting along with the parent that makes less money because they would actually talk to me. the parent that bought me things made me feel bad because we wernt on good ties socially. Taurus’ arnt all about liking men with money..

• NuN Ya! says:

Go Kiss A$$ #5! cuz i’m a Libra!

• Mega T. says:

My libran guy is great but sometimes he gets carried away with his creative abilities (which are formidable I must admit). I have no problem with his space needs. It’s when when he distances himself and is still communicating :) …. appreciate the efffort but the communication is fuzzy. It’s like talking through water. That’s a novel way of doing things. And I love fantasy too. So while I can understand when he gets me wrong and why, sometimes what I hear is just plain worrisome. And I am not sure he gets that.
    As Charlie Brown would say Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Or maybe morse code underwater…..hmmmm.

• Poetic Mindz Provoke says:

Yes, us Taurus women love luxury and aquring things but we are damn independent and are resourceful women. In my journey of relationships I have been always pursued or intrigued by Libra men and Cancer it’s always been a Cancer and Libra back and forth but I am with a Libra now and we have a son on the way and we plan on the big M so good luck with the Taurus and Libra relationships.

• laura says:

i’m a taurus women and im with a libra man and we get along great.
    i don’t agree with the comment that taurus women are money hungry because i’m very independent i was befor i met him and i will be if he leave. My libra man is very opinionated about the things i wear and he shops with me but i love that about him but we do get misunderstand each other at times but nothing a couple of hour can’t fix i’m very happy a good luck all taurus and libras

• Belinda says:

I am a Taurus woman who WAS dating a Libra man. I found that male libra’s still require their freedom. My ex-libra would stay at my place for a good four nights straight out of the week, then at the last minute or “on the day of” he will tell me he can’t come see me, although, he would pick the obvious nights out of the week to say that, for example, Tuesday-day off……Friday and at times Saturday nights. I wouldn’t text nor call him at all, but I did once and he woudnt respond until the next day?? Libra men aren’t very committed, at least not this Libra man; I’m sure not all Libra men are like this

• Thìckmamì says:

Im a taurus and i aint all about money, i dont care bout how much money a guy has, i like to provide for myself

• mila says:

I’m a pisces woman wth a libra man, and can say the libra man is far from lacking in the sex department, most just need a good mate to stimulate them
    And pisces women have no interest in money lol our minds are elsewhere

• Tee says:

after reading some of these comments, here’s my two cents:

taureans, steer clear from libras, male or female. their revolving-door attitudes make them excellent mental patients, and perfect partners perhaps only to those who wish to explore the depth of their shizoid behavior, or those who desire beautiful objects void of any real substance. libra is the only non-living sign of the zodiac, but they sure can imitate emotions when it soothes their vanity…

as for taureans and money, I don’t know any taurean who is obsessed with it, even though we are gifted in realizing its value. I’ve seen capricorns and pisces, scorpios and even virgos (!), not to mention leos who would go as far as beg, borrow, steal, or even prostitute themselves for money or any kind of luxury. taureans, on the other hand, work damn hard to get it.

perhaps all of you meant that taureans search for ‘quality’ when seeking a partner? something that will last long and prove to be trustworthy? someone who will want to build a life beside them? who isn’t afraid of actually *participating* in a relationship? of taking responsibility for their actions and decisions?

yeah, well, if you identify value with money, I guess all of us taureans are only looking for it. in our ideas, dreams, partners, love, our philosophy is value. ;)

• vien says:

im taurean female n have previous relationship with libras man. i found him very interesting and informative, but through problems and different views, we have decided to split up.

this doesn’t mean we’re compatible, we will succeed to the end. it’s a way around.

at least, that’s my opinion.. good luck to others.

• Adreanna says:

ive never personally wanted to attract a libra they r easy to get but u kinda dont want to but there great friends ive been with some libra guys theyre cool buut not wat i want but great friends as i said

• Adreanna says:

NuN Ya! :
    Go Kiss A$$ #5! cuz i’m a Libra!

hahaha

• Maria H. says:

Im a Taurus woman and most of the men i’m INSTANTLY attracted to are Libra men! We have such a hot sexual chemistry, it’s unbelievable. It’s when we try to get down to a relationship that we have the issue. I can’t live without them in bed, but I can’t live with them anywhere else! LOL!

• Mellie says:

Thoughts?

• Maggie says:

That sounds kinda true in general. I’m a taurus woman dating a libra man, we’ve been together for almost 5 years and I’ll tell ya, our relationship is absolutely hot-n-cold. When we first started dating I wasn’t at all trying to get a man with money. Money doesn’t buy love but it sure does help out in the long run (especially in this economy). I’m actually really deep into this book called the “secret languges of relationships” and its the best astrology book out there. Everybody should look into it. It goes by the person’s week of birth. I’ve been very curious about something for a long time now, are there any couples out there that one of you (whether your a man or woman) is born between May 11-18 and your partner is born between october 3-10. I want to know if these couples with the same week as my partner and myself have similiar experiences and personality traits as us and if the relationship lasted a long time. Basically, I want to hear insight.

• Maggie says:

Mellie :
    I’m a Taurus woman who just started dating a Libra man about a month ago. I’m not sure if he’s real yet. He’s too good to me, so I’m not sure if that’s a facade. I fall for the charmers and kick myself in the butt when they break my heart. He said he cannot remember the last time he was this excited about a woman in front of me to his friend. I think maybe he can be too critical and he definitely has high expectations and demands. He is not messy at all like Libra’s tend to be. Very much a perfectionist, very ambitions and impressively successful (bonus!). He loves my wits, intelligence and my giggle. No games between us. As a Taurus woman I can never get enough of someone I truly care about, so I know to let him make all the moves, relationship wise. The last thing I want to do to my amazing Libran is to make him feel smothered or pressured.Thoughts?

Type your comment here
    That sounds true for me too. I’m a taurus girl and I easily fall for charming men, like my guy totally win me over with his charms and I hate to smother him in any way.

• MIAH says:

Well Ladies ! I have been in a relationship with a Libran male for 4 years. It has not been easy i tell you. I do not want to start off sounding pessimistic. But the truth is the truth. In the first place, moments in time was easy and adventurous there was nothing we did not do that crossed our minds. In and out of days and weeks, into the months, his non committal attitude is what pissed me off more and more. His innate insatiable appetite for female friends and going places never ended. Although he works his butt of until he can not anymore, he comes straight home from work all the time. But lies started to talk and movements began to move and then next thing you knew I was always crying war tears. But sex always made it better, though that was our healer and our way of apologizing to one another. He is naturally charming, great appetite for good place to eat and go have a good time, very educated and tactful with diplomacy embedded. Now at this point we are hanging on by a thread, and we are trying. I want to have faith we will marry like he promises as I hear a lot of those. He is protective and encouraging and loves my child as his own. Libran men are overall good people with good just hearts and love to have fun, but they are incapable of settling down when at a young age and they will want to always be free no matter what you do or how good of a woman you are they love variety in everything from women to knowledge. though if a libra has fallen in love with someone deeply and thinks she is the ONE, HE IS LOYAL AND FAITHFUL AND LOVING

• CRS says:

To #23 I’m also born the week of May 11-18 and my bf born the week of October 3-10. We started out very slow I didn’t want a relationship at the time and some how some way after months of spending time with eachother we fell into a relationship. I met his family and friends kind of early on which really shocked me, we always go out and have a good time. He really tries to do things that I tell him I would like to do. He’s very considerate and for the most part has a great memory. One thing that makes me leery of him is his friendship with his ex. I’m confident that there is nothing going on between them but I’m not so sure of how long he will hold out on the possibility of falling for her again. I’ve asked him and of course he denies it but that little voice in my gut commands me to wonder. As a Taurus however I give him a lot of space, I don’t need to talk to him all the time and when we do spend time with eachother about twice a week we usually have a good time with one another. Libras can sometimes have a dangerous amount of charm, that word couldn’t describe them better. So be careful of it or you’ll feel like someone has sprinkled some kind of magical dust on you, when they decide to use it… and they use it quite often. And they definitely have a wandering eye so beware of that too. It’s almost as if they can’t help themselves.

• Maggie says:

To # 26 When we started dating I didn’t want him at all at first but he was extremly persistent and very charming which eventually won me over. He immediately started telling everyone we were together (even before I accepted him as my bf) I use to give him all the space that he wanted too. Until one horrible day I went through his phone while he was asleep. I found out he was talking this particular ex and he had a long list of ex-girlfriends. I broke it off but then we got back together. To be honest I wasn’t miss innocent myself either, he eventually found out that I was talking to old ex-kicks of mine and he took it pretty hard too. To make a very long story short of an almost 5 year relationship we still love each other and still want to be with each other. although we really need to work on our trust levels. We have had ugly fights before (that has escalated very high) other than that we really do consider each other best friends. We can have long conversations about anything and we enjoy each others company.

• Maggie says:

but anyways thank you CRS for sharing that, I was starting to think there were no other couples out there who share the same week as us lol.

• CRS says:

Update… We broke up last week. The trust issues did it in, mostly on my end. But we had plans to go out of town this weekend for my birthday and I just asked him if he would like to still go and he said yes. I guess this will be our last hoorah before we start going out separate ways. The good thing about it all is that he insisted on me saying that we would hang out post-breakup. Initially, I didn’t want to but he’s someone I definitely can’t quit cold turkey. There goes that charm AGAIN!! LMBO!! :-]

• Maggie says:

you know I can’t even count how many times we broke up and in the begining he would try to reconcile or it would be me trying to reconcile our relationship. If you read that book I mentioned above it says the relationship is always hot n cold and insecurities always emerges in both parties. Every time I think its really the end of our relationship it never really is. So nowhere days when we break up or the threat of breaking up emerges I just don’t take it seriously. About that book, you don’t have to buy it. Go to google and type in “sparkling thought taurus III libra II” and click on the first one. By the way I’m wishing you a Happy Birthday and I hope everything goes good for you, mine is actually tomorrow, I’m getting old “sigh”

• CRS says:

Hello and Happy Belated Birthday to you!! I had a great one and btw he and I spent it together. And we’re back together again LMAO. Feels so silly typing this LOL but it’s true!! I will definitely check out the book you mentioned above. Thanks for everything and good luck with this relationship rollercoaster we happen to be on! ;-)

• Maggie says:

Thank you and Happy belated birthday to you too and I knew it wasn’t over!!!! ;)

• Harriet says:

Taurus woman here. Were slow to get it sometimes but Libra man will tell you. When its stifling and depressing a vacation is the best thing. Whatever..if you dont want to spend big bucks. Take in lots of air and kkeep in step with him all the time. and keep up wth him if his stride is big than yours. he must adjust his to slow down with your pace. thats when this will work. both have to work together and adjus their pace this is not a race life is not a race.

• Tamiko says:

@Harriet i agree. i dont know if its a tarus thing or just a female thing but when i am depressed a round of fressh air helps. nothing like a long walk to clear your mind and refresh the soul. sometimes i even drag my libra husband to it. they say water (or the sound of it)soothes the soul. maybe i have somethin pisces in me idk? thats when nothing can be so bad..after all theres always tomorrow and tomorrow is another day.

• CaliGirl says:

Oh the charm, oh the charm! I met a Libra man, first one that I had spent time with and after the first date I was not impressed at all. His charm felt cheesy to me but on advice from friends I gave him a second chance which went better but I was honest and told him that even though he had taken me on a dream date that ended up in looking over the Pacific Ocean with a full moon that I didn’t feel that it was genuine and that there would be no physical/romantic contact until I felt a genuine connection. This seemed to impress him to no end and made me feel much more comfortable. By the third date something clicked and it was fireworks. By the end of a month spent getting to know each other my heart fell for him and he all of a sudden was too busy to spend any time for me. Text sure and sweet phone calls sure but always too busy with work and golf and family and it seemed that the only person he could say no to was me! I feel duped by a charmer and he got a taste of my Taurus temper which has produced a wall of silence by him even though he received an award winning apology from me. Do I just move on? I would like to think I would get the chance to spend more time with this charmer but would like to know if they have a tendency to cut things swiftly?

• Maggie says:

To Caligirl, it was a game to him and he won. But I suggest u read this book called “Venus and mars on a date”. Once you read it you will understand how the whole stupid game routine. You need to do your part and pretend you don’t care and then he’ll come back. Pretend you don’t care and don’t put him up so high (their ego). This goes to all the women, never make feel too high up there cause then it goes to their heads and then they become A-hos

• Vet_al says:

As a taurus woman my libra guy is my rock. i hang onto his back. he is my ship in stormy waters is vik. libras see both sides of the pic. i see my ship ploughing through steadily though. should i set him free and go back to the bough?

• kelly says:

i was reading the discription of Libra here and started thinking that sounds just like the love of my life that passed away way too young. I doubled checked his bday and yes he was a libra. I have met a man that is all the things discribed here and now I am wondering will he be the second love of my life. I am 30 years older now and think I may just have better realationship skills and just might be able to make it work with this silver tounge libra. And when it comes to the money issues mention over and over here. I am not worried about how much money he makes, I have my own.. but with that said he has to be able to support himself or I am gone with a flick of my tail.

• Pingback: 2012 horoscope for Taurus

• Philip says:

I am a libra men, and I must say you were right in most of the things you said here. Anyway, I saw questions and wonderings “what to do to hold up a librian”. It’s very simple. He hates possessiveness (like being pathetic, although he can love pathetically if he really finds the right one, and would do everything for it) and too much drama. He likes challenge and wining the first price with being perfectionist (so don’t be so down to earth but play with him, be provocative in some form). Yes he likes justice, diplomacy, try to do things right and to be creative and he really hates being uninterrupted when he has brain storming or analyzing how to find solutions for problems. He is so into it, that he won’t notice you no matter what you do, and if you crush his analyzing he will be mad, cause you’re not understanding him. Se learn when not to push and when to be proactive, dynamic (not laid down). He also loves relaxed moments. He can be very lazy in some occasions like relaxing and doing nothing but he can be working 20h per day if he is up for doing things perfect. He is not materialistic at all but more spiritual although he likes to enjoy in luxurious things (as everyone else), but the meaning is not the same like for taurus i presume. He’d be rather interested in what kind of a person you are instead of if you have a lot of money on your account BUT it can be a plus if taurus is in a good financial shape. He dislike poorness, cause he likes to be in a center of the attention, he wants award for the good finished job (and he respect more if he is chosen for the men of the year and that fact knows 10.000 people instead of getting 10.000 euros). The mental condition and things are more important for him instead of materialistic. But he definitely does not want, not to have materialistic things. And he is a bit egoistic, not so much as Leo (that’s crazy), but he is. He is tolerant and he can be very into love and sex. For Taurus if you are being too laid back, you’ll be uninteresting for librians. He might get confused why you’re holding back, or speaking less… is smth wrong?, perhaps you don’t like him?. This is a real sign when taurus needs to work on. Expose yourself, say what you think, how you perceive things, Talk! He likes that, he feeds himself with words, conversations, different perspectives.

• Sab says:

well, i am a Taurus female May 1, yes! i do love it. and i have been with a Libra male for about 5 months. now, when we first started working together, he would try to impress me and ..show me hes the ‘boss’ lol it was cute, but i caught on instantly. anyways, we hooked up asap, he confessed that he had always seen me walking to my house for a few years and he tried to talk to me once (while in his H3) and i simply ignored him. this made me happy inside because i know he was interested in me for a while& he knew it wouldnt be so easy… another thing was that.. im the ‘boss’ kind of aditude..he was a cool boss but ..a boss! and the financial stability had me interested.. he did this on purpose.. he would ask me if i need a new jacket or ..shoes..and buy me lunch everyday! .. we hooked up within the first week… (i know) lol but when we were in the back office after talking for a few hours a day….one night we just hooked up when nobody was there…wow! i have never been so impressed ..(in bed) lol. but yea he is extreeeeemly charming and he liked nice things, but isnt matrialistic..very jelouse and kind of controling. watch out! i am not clingy and i do not check his ohone, he does not hide anything or recieve weird calls. however he does keep a lock on his phone, and i knew the code and he will tell me it, but i do not want to invade his privacy.. i do believe in privacy lol. and he has a 2 kids with a lady i do not know her, she does not really bother, however, he kisses her ass if you know what i mean . i do not like the baby mother stuff, i will never do it again because i know he can have her whenever, but i do not think like that. i am a patient taurus woman, and i am laid back. but i do see that i must stand firm at times just so he does not think i am missing a beat or i can be walked over. i let some things slide (like his wandering eyes)! but! i let him know, im watching you! ;) i really care for him we will be moving together soon.. (this is a first time thing for me) ….he is very loving and caring. protective, and was very promiscuous in the past. wish me luck, (dont need any) im a taurus <3

• Jada says:

I am a Taurus female who keeps attracting Libra Males. My recent ex of 6 years was charming and a sweet heart. He liked showing me off to his mates and family and wanted everyone to think we were alright in our relations ship. So he never liked it if we had difffering opionions in front of his freinds. But he had a sharp tongue on him in private. He had a wondering eye (found pictures and text msg between him and numerous ex gf) and dont start me on the lies. My main issue with him and the final straw that broke the camels back was I worked hard and saved us some money(as we were planning on buying a house together), however he was not contributing anything to the liitle nest. Checking the statement I found out that he was putting less and less than he was claiming to and the rest he was using in repaying loans that he had sworn he never had. I see why some people might think Taureans are about the money. But in my case I like the independence money brings -I like having a beautiful home and knowing my future is taken care of. But librans are all about having fun, showing off to their mates. e.g why would any one spend their last 5 quid on booze when you will be starving tommorrow? I decided to call it quits but guess what a year down the line and I have met another Libran aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh. Although its still early days am worried as I find myself comparing him to my ex.

• Foxiemoxie says:

I cant really agree with this – its the other way round. I dated a Libra guy four yrs and some of it yeah is true this guy was nice and loving and smart and all of that but had no faith in himself. with time he felt he had evolved a lot…and that could be and wanted to do a uturn to his exes..well at least one of em. n u know what i said i said go rite ahead and be my gest. u may be able toget on with her now esp since she feels u owe her that. there’s a point after which the patient taurus female will make the decisions for the pendulum swinging libra boy and boy was i glad i did that! lol. it just freed me up so much to get on with my life and him to be happy where he felt he ought to be doing right by. their dont know where to go n what to do can make u feel theres a kid tugging at u for candy and toys and this and that while ur on ur way to the supermkt to do the groceries and take care of the home. its the distraction that LIBRA man affords to ur endeavour that is draining negative and aimless. sheesh done with all that.

• Libra man says:

i am a Libra man with a Taurus woman, yes this is very true to life, i am very good in bed and my mate is very good at making money ^.^ and i did exactly as it said to make sure she was a good mate for me. this is the closest thing to real Ive found online so far, i kinda took my woman off her feet xD and she stole my heart, Taurus i have to say is the best Ive ever had just opposite which balances me out very well

• TaurusGal says:

i am a full blown taurus women. about two months ago i met a libra man. the chemistry was there between us and i found ourselves on the phone constantly. he is divorced with two kids, and he has primary custody of them. we also have about a 9 year age difference. like most libras, he is a straight charmer. he says all the right things when we do talk. the thing is some days we talk and somedays we dont. it drives me CRAZY. im not one for playing games so im not exactly sure if hes just busy or if he is trying to play games with me. sometimes ill text him and he just never answers then the next day hell text me as if he never got my text the night before. no explanation nothing. i explained to him it was bothering me and hes full of excuses and sorrys. he comes off seeming like he wants to be with me but im not sure if he does or if he just want to sleep together. at first i was just going with the flow of things but now i want more from him and im just not sure what to think of his inconstistant ways of talking to me. should i just ask what he wants from this or….help!

• G says:

I’m a Taurus woman, and I agree with the others who said we make our own money. I don’t need anyone’s money, and couldn’t care less how much the guy makes. I agree with what Belinda and Tee said, didn’t get to read everyone. But the Libra male that has been in and out of my life for 5 months seems very confused, yes periods of time he wants to live with me, spend his life with me.. then he disappears for weeks and then wants me back. I think he is insane, only in this aspect, and yes he is very intelligent and talented other wise. Not in relationships. So is that a Libra trait? Seems that way.. the only sign that is not alive.. interesting, never thought about that. And non-committal, and really.. are they just demostrating emotions to satisfy their ego.. but don’t have the depth of feeling? Seems that way.

• G says:

Taurus Gal.. I don’t think the one I know has a clue what he wants.. or changes his mind.. no constancy in his brain at this point it seems.. and he’s 47 for goodness sake! I don’t think asking what that kind of person wants helps, bc I don’t think they know what they want. I’m just glad I’m not him.. hard to stay angry at someone who must be in hell bc they can’t make up their mind.. forgive and walk away.. and let the chips fall where they may. You can’t invest your time and energy on that kind of person, there is no reward. Let him chase you while u move on with your life and see if he grows up… they’re like Peter Pan; never grow up :(

• Scorpio says:

I hit this site because I was trying to get to Taurus woman and Scorpio man. Now thats an intense relationship. If you dont like the flighty Libra, take a shot at the Scorpio. We rule.

• Jennifer says:

My sister, best friend, and multiple lovers/friends are Libras, so I think I can help with some of the confusion. I will admit that most of my insight comes from my bestie and my sister, because it takes a long time for a Libra lover to know what they want and be able to verbally express it. Taurus this will drive you crazy, because in everything else he will be a silver tongued politician on steroids, and he’ll have an opinion on every philosophical and materialistic idea, but women he will swing – like they said a pendulum. It’s not that they don’t care, it’s not that they are lazy, it’s not that they are empty or void of emotions – they genuinely see life as an adventure and a lover as a true soul mate. Taurus your words wound, deeply, and you’ll upset his scales, which will terrify him. When he goes into hiding give him space, send him reminders that you care – not the words I care, but if you’ve gotten close to him you will know what it is that’s upsetting him – he’ll really appreciate it. He’ll play games, you smile and set your limits, immediately. Then you live your life, stick to quid pro quo, once he knows what you want he’ll try very hard to have you see he has what it takes. Don’t ever think it’s over, he’ll come back, eventually they will come back. You may have to instigate it again, but he’ll follow through. The pendulum always swings. Your decisiveness, sensuality, and laid back nature is what drew him to you, so don’t be jealous, eventually he’s going to need your guidance again.

He doesn’t give you what you want after you’ve expressed it, walk away, let him make a decision, and test the waters again to see if he’s decided. Let him know what you say is honest and you have enough gumption to stick to that decision. He can be harsh and emotionally detached, but he’ll swing right back to the soft and cuddly, so don’t fret, show him the confidence you have in you and him. He’ll admire the hell out of you, even years later, he won’t forget you, ever.

• famous couples says:

Famous Audrey Hepburn married and stayed with a Libra man. She was a world traveler and human rights activist and did charity work all around the world. The kind of thing they both shared. It seemed to work well for them, as they were both extroverts and ran together happily. She was the perfect, classy lady.