Taurus Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Sagittarius Couples: Michelle Pfeiffer and John Malkovich; Michelle Pfeiffer and Fisher Stevens; Barbara Streisand and Don Johnson; Valeria Bertinelli and Steven Spielberg

This combination is a real stretch by any standards. The signs are in quincunx relationship to one another, which means they are in different elements, triplicity, and social orientation. There is a fascination at first followed by intense frustration as the common ground they are seeking never seems to develop.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Taurus Woman: To attract a Sagittarius man you need to appear to be his pal or traveling companion. He is looking for someone to take along on the journey of life. It will help if you are athletic and adventuresome, as well. Stay positive. Sagittarians are known to turn tail and run from downers or if some who is just too boring or serious.

Hot to Attract a Taurus Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  This is going to be a challenge for you.  He is looking for someone who is independent, adventuresome, and unlikely to bring him down in any way.  If you play a sport, let him know.  Do you work out? He’ll appreciate that.   Been to a foreign country? Squeeze that in the conversation.  While it’s your strength, he won’t really appreciate your practicality.  Be funny and keep it light and he may ask you to do something  physical with him.  And if you hadn’t read this, you might not know it was a date.

Degree of Romance: Neither sign is very interested in romance. Sagittarius really prefers the collegial model of friendship and camaraderie. He can be downright embarrassed by gestures of romance and cover his awkwardness by leaving suddenly. Taurus us more interested in a full tummy, a filled larder, and a big fat bank account.  Forget the flowers. What she really wants is someone to pay off her credit card.

Degree of Passion: Passion is not a priority for either Sagittarius or Taurus. Sagittarius is a fire sign, but it is transcendental so its passion is for life, or God, or a higher power, not a particular person. In this relationship the energy would best be directed towards activities or projects that make the world a better place. The causes that set your Sagittarian on fire may not be of interest to Taurus. He is looking for someone to accompany him on his Quest while she would prefer to sit on the sofa in socks and a tee and watch t.v.

Degree of Friendship: Sagittarian can be so friendly it’s annoying and irritating. She will not understand his openness to other people, the continual conversation with strangers when she thinks they are on the date.  This will not leave her feeling very special.  And, since she can’t compete with his charm, it may bruise her ego, as well, to always be the less popular of the two. Will they be friends? Sure, he’s friends with everyone.

Degree of Marriage: This is really unlikely. Unless she is a really unusual type of Taurus that can approach the relationship through her mind more than her senses, or he is the rare Sagittarius who values a homelife, it would be best for these two to leave this as a frolic and always imagine what might have been. If they do make a commitment, it will mean something different to each of them.  He will probably never settle down into a routine that will satisfy her.

Progression of Relationship: The progression of this relationship will remain an absolute mystery to Taurus, and might even drive her completely crazy. He has a logic of his own.  Here, the Taurus patience is working against the lady bull because she keeps thinking that surely he will soon do what she expects of him, what you would expect of anyone else in his position. But, as anyone who has ever been involved with a Sagittarius knows, they don’t like to follow a script.

Sex: This area is likely to be very frustrating for the Taurus. Sagittarius is one of the signs least interested in sex and bulls are known for their insatiable appetite.   She may  try her “seduce me” act for a while, but eventually will tire of trying to lure him into bed.

When It’s Over:  Only the Taurus will read this section, so I’ll direct my comments to her.  When it’s over, you’ll ask, “Why did I ever do this to myself?” You’ll never get out of a relationship with less fuss, but that’s because you were never really in one.

More on Taurus Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

61 Responses to Taurus Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• victoria says:

this whole description was totally wrong for me. i was the one who always liked to do stuff and he was the couch potato. it was hard for him to keep a job so it was me the taurus lady who had to pay for everything. i dont know why on some of these websites people make it sound like taurus woman are gold digging, lazy, and crazy. thats bullshit!

• Tristesse says:

This was “very” accurate, of course not on the dot but I’ve been on & off with a Sagittarius for 6 years. This so called affair never added up nor did it ever fall apart..it just kept going. I even was okay with him living with his ex-wife in the same home for years because of his obligation, I somehow understood. Well, it kept going until he suddenly decided to leave after an argument and never look back. He was paying too much attention to a bartender one night when we were out. I do, just want to feel special and the “only” one in his eyes but that night it didn’t go the way. Tons of flirting, back & forth but not with me….I just wanted to vomit or at least leave. Anyways, he never has told me he loved me only that he “really” cares for me. Did I mention he is a great talker and can negotiate deals with ease. Recently, he came into my life again after a 5 month break…from me I suppose. But I did see how other men with different signs are drawn to the Taurus. I’m independent, athletic and can change from handy girl to a black dress in an hour. I would never ask for money from him but I do appreciate gifts, although he has never bought me anything but perfume,once. My credit card would be great!…but too far fetch for me…lol. After reading this article, I know he isn’t or was never for me. We frolic and play but in most part will just be friends. I do need to find my cozy partner in life and I know the Sagittarius isn’t for me.

• Dee says:

I’ve read alot of bs about my Taurus sign but this is just ridiculous! I am in a relationship with a sag, & none of this applies to us. Not one bit. I agree with Victoria. These sites tend to have something against Taurus people in general & try to make us look like horrible people. Between Taurus & Gemini, I don’t know who gets bashed worst!! At the end of the day, your sign will not make nor break a relationship. So many factors determines how a person acts such as how they were raised, past experiences etc… Overall, I don’t think the Taurus & Sag match is the best out of the bundle, but it sure isn’t what these “writers” make it seem. Smdh…

• Andi says:

Hi all, I ‘m a 44 year old sag man who has fallen for a taurian woman big time, we’ve been going out for 2 weeks, she’s gone away on holiday for 2’5 weeks through work, and i’m missing her like crazy, i used to be one for all the glamour and nights out etc, but now with my girlfriend i just want to settle down and be happy and content. I find these comments very frustrating, due to the serious chats, hopes and dreams we share, my girlfriend is 3 years older than me and has been married twice before, i on the other hand have never wed, although i respect and understand your views from your research, surely i cannot let this tarnish my future with this wonderful woman.

• Kate says:

Having recently split up with a Sagittarian man, I couldn’t believe how accurate this was, especially the part at the end about when it’s over. We’ve been split up three weeks and I’ve not heard a peep out of him, I really can’t believe I put myself through that! Thanks for helping me see it wasn’t meant to be!

• amanda says:

this is very accurate. I went through hell with a sag. he put me through the worst. and I did ask myself many times, why I ever fell for him.

• daja says:

Im a Taurus woman on and off with a Sag man @ the moment it’s a little rocky but not at all what the passage states, i agree its all about how you were raised as well as past relationships…indeed both parties have to be strong enough to put them behind you if not no relationship no matter what sign it is will last…no one has time for bs, at the end of each relationship not matter what one day you just have to let go (moving forward with life,going backwards to a old relationship,or even passing over it still fades…

• MAXIANA says:

not all quite true. i wasnt that possessive but he is irresponsible and have a peter pan syndrome. doesnt have patience, if he wants to get out of the relationship. he simply cuts it off and move on to the next. i dont care if hes friend with anyone or flirts with anyone as long as he values the relationship. I give the freedom he needs but sometimes he hurts my feelings because as time goes by, he sees me as his pal and not a woman he cherishes. Im afraid when as time goes by theres no sparks for us anymore but only friendship. for me friends and lovers are not quite the same. for him its rather somewhat equal. but he is a funny clown in my life.. we broke off and when i finally decided to remain friends, he’s cold. we better as friends no pressure and no hurt feelings. but somewhat it seems like he doesnt want to be good friends., he still attacking me with his cold and distant pressuring with tension gestures i cant understand. sagittarius man is very confusing interesting individuals that can make you insane.

• fresh mike says:

the sex part for the Sagittarius and taurus was so wrong. the bull and half man half horse would have a great exploding time. lol

• Bull Woman 429 says:

Met my Sag man when we were teens, dated thru early 20′s, went our separate ways & now in touch again 30 yrs later. Both now in our mid-50′s, lots of water under lots of bridges–neither of us now who we were in our 20′s, THANK GOODNESS! Time + experiences equals WISDOM: fellow Bulls, people are NOT **possessions**. Hard lessons learned are never forgotten–I wrote the book & gave my OWN self an autographed copy!

• Bull Woman 429 says:

My Sag is intelligent, hard-working, responsible, kind & generous–always was, even when we were kids. He loves me with his entire heart & soul, always did, and I couldn’t POSSIBLY love him more deeply than I do! Time & space allowed us to grow. The wonderful gift of the Universe has brought us back together. Whatever lies ahead & wherever life takes us, we’ll face it hand in hand.