Taurus Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

Famous Taurus-Sagittarius Couples: Michelle Pfeiffer and John Malkovich; Michelle Pfeiffer and Fisher Stevens; Barbara Streisand and Don Johnson; Valeria Bertinelli and Steven Spielberg

This combination is a real stretch by any standards. The signs are in quincunx relationship to one another, which means they are in different elements, triplicity, and social orientation. There is a fascination at first followed by intense frustration as the common ground they are seeking never seems to develop.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Taurus Woman: To attract a Sagittarius man you need to appear to be his pal or traveling companion. He is looking for someone to take along on the journey of life. It will help if you are athletic and adventuresome, as well. Stay positive. Sagittarians are known to turn tail and run from downers or if some who is just too boring or serious.

Hot to Attract a Taurus Woman as a Sagittarius Man:  This is going to be a challenge for you.  He is looking for someone who is independent, adventuresome, and unlikely to bring him down in any way.  If you play a sport, let him know.  Do you work out? He’ll appreciate that.   Been to a foreign country? Squeeze that in the conversation.  While it’s your strength, he won’t really appreciate your practicality.  Be funny and keep it light and he may ask you to do something  physical with him.  And if you hadn’t read this, you might not know it was a date.

Degree of Romance: Neither sign is very interested in romance. Sagittarius really prefers the collegial model of friendship and camaraderie. He can be downright embarrassed by gestures of romance and cover his awkwardness by leaving suddenly. Taurus us more interested in a full tummy, a filled larder, and a big fat bank account.  Forget the flowers. What she really wants is someone to pay off her credit card.

Degree of Passion: Passion is not a priority for either Sagittarius or Taurus. Sagittarius is a fire sign, but it is transcendental so its passion is for life, or God, or a higher power, not a particular person. In this relationship the energy would best be directed towards activities or projects that make the world a better place. The causes that set your Sagittarian on fire may not be of interest to Taurus. He is looking for someone to accompany him on his Quest while she would prefer to sit on the sofa in socks and a tee and watch t.v.

Degree of Friendship: Sagittarian can be so friendly it’s annoying and irritating. She will not understand his openness to other people, the continual conversation with strangers when she thinks they are on the date.  This will not leave her feeling very special.  And, since she can’t compete with his charm, it may bruise her ego, as well, to always be the less popular of the two. Will they be friends? Sure, he’s friends with everyone.

Degree of Marriage: This is really unlikely. Unless she is a really unusual type of Taurus that can approach the relationship through her mind more than her senses, or he is the rare Sagittarius who values a homelife, it would be best for these two to leave this as a frolic and always imagine what might have been. If they do make a commitment, it will mean something different to each of them.  He will probably never settle down into a routine that will satisfy her.

Progression of Relationship: The progression of this relationship will remain an absolute mystery to Taurus, and might even drive her completely crazy. He has a logic of his own.  Here, the Taurus patience is working against the lady bull because she keeps thinking that surely he will soon do what she expects of him, what you would expect of anyone else in his position. But, as anyone who has ever been involved with a Sagittarius knows, they don’t like to follow a script.

Sex: This area is likely to be very frustrating for the Taurus. Sagittarius is one of the signs least interested in sex and bulls are known for their insatiable appetite.   She may  try her “seduce me” act for a while, but eventually will tire of trying to lure him into bed.

When It’s Over:  Only the Taurus will read this section, so I’ll direct my comments to her.  When it’s over, you’ll ask, “Why did I ever do this to myself?” You’ll never get out of a relationship with less fuss, but that’s because you were never really in one.

More on Taurus Women

Sagittarius Man and Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Sagittarius Man and Aquarius Woman
Sagittarius Man and Pisces Woman

64 Responses to Taurus Woman and Sagittarius Man Compatibility

• victoria says:

this whole description was totally wrong for me. i was the one who always liked to do stuff and he was the couch potato. it was hard for him to keep a job so it was me the taurus lady who had to pay for everything. i dont know why on some of these websites people make it sound like taurus woman are gold digging, lazy, and crazy. thats bullshit!

• Apisgirl says:

Sagittarians are known to have a high sex-drive in even the most basic astrology. This also does the same “Tauren women want money” bs that I’ve only seen on this site. We’re not supporting your lazy butt, that’s all there is to that. The grammatical errors and the lazy way these are all written makes me think these were written by a lazy bum who got dumped for being useless.

• Pingback: How To Seduce Aquarius Man In Bed - pick up woman

• zess says:

Listen I won’t be able to contact you for few days….I have a surgery tomorrow in fact today…..nothing serious just a kidney transplant 🙂 i’m denoting one of my kidney to someone lol.

• zess says:

You ok na?????? I’m just going to OT. Take care 🙂

• nathan says:

Take care *) m on my way 🙂

• nathan says:

And i need both your kidneys 🙂

• zess says:

Oh eff off….don’t give me the girly shit……come soon I’m in pain 🙁

• John says:

whoah this weblog is excellent i really like studying your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You know, lots of people are
    searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

• If some one wants expert view about blogging and site-building afterward
    i recommend him/her to go to see this website, Keep up the nice work.

• Tallulah says:

Analysis of everything once held dear…fear, hope and that fierce intensity of deep emotions.

• Me and my Sagittarius partner are completely opposite from this post. He chased me down and won my heart , he’s genuine like myself , realistic , blunt and full of life just like myself . Although we rarely have any issues he’s always trying to correct them. He’s sort of like a perfectionist when it comes to love all he cares about is if his loved ones in good before himself and I see that so I always make sure he’s good because I will never want him to wonder why no one gives him what he gives them. I treat my Sagittarius man like the king he is 😍💓👑 He’s righteous and brings me peace and prosperity trust me don’t believe any love quotes on your signs its all about friendship and honesty always be realistic with one another and reveal your fears to each other that will help a lot this match is the best one for me . I love a challenge and although Sag’s love their freedom so does a Taurus woman. We are friends before lovers and that’s the key to everything always having him by my side ALWAYS 💓🔥

• Lamont is the best that ever happened to me and we are terribly attached to eachother. That’s my best friend , business partner and Lover all in one. He’s my heart and our love came unexpectedly and I enjoy every moment with him. We work well together and although we had our doubts it was really us being afraid of what could happen because we felt like shit was too good to be true and that finding someone so much like yourself is a myth and even imagining being together in the long run was a joke it wasn’t . I knew from the moment I doubted us and pushed him away that I fucked up . When he became persistent with me I seen he meant business and I liked that you don’t see that often. I had no clue we would be inseperatable. I figured this was just a moment and I didn’t want it to last long and get heart broken so I pushed him away. He showed me what I been through with other men I shouldn’t of been through. He loved me the right way and mended my broken heart and fixed the broken promises. His heart is always on his sleeve and I used to be the sameway . I’m glad I gave him the chance to prove me wrong and give me hope and help me as I help him fall in love and believe in someone that will as devoted to him as he is devoted to me even with the few minor bumps in the road we are Forever good 🔥😍💓♉♐

• Joyce says:

Okay now lets get clear, lets get really clear because I cant understand why push someone away whom you dont want in your life only to then try and pull them back in to push them out again like a yoyo then dragging them like an old dirty cloth.

I always try to be very clear and very expressive so there is no misunderstanding.

I am giving you until December 31, 2016 to say precisely what you want from/with me and why, yes you read correctly, I am giving you an ultimatum and after that if you still are indecisive PLEASE TO LEAVE ME ALONE, please to not call me, don’t msg me, don’t email me, don’t send me a letter in the mail, don’t fedex me, don’t try to track me down, don’t try to connect with my soul, don’t have your friends and/or associates harass my phone in any shape or form using any type of method by any means whatsoever !

I dont have time or the mental space for games and bullshitting.

I hate when cutting ties and for some reason the last strand refuses to break, leaving me no choice but to apply extreme pressure to get it detached. I need to know, I need to know what do you want from me, what do you want with me, why cant you just set me free, why do you keep sucking the nice out of me, I dont want to become bitter and live with any regrets, I dont want my brain to later come telling me “I told you so”, I dont want to be caught up in a web of lies and deception, I dont want to love you again.

I can tell you right now, its only ONE issue I am having with you, and its not that you weren’t or aren’t good enough, because you are everything I ever wanted….the one who fills me with laughter, that makes me mad but then ignites an uncontrollable fire deep within my soul …..I am not overwhelmed if I do not talk to you for days, I am not paranoid if I don’t see you for months, I am not annoyed if for weeks you haven’t messaged me, what it is, is that I feel I cannot trust you – the one I just didn’t know would also posses the things I didn’t want, didnt know they would also be found in you as well…. I question your loyalty, I question your integrity, I question your moral values, I question your intentions…..what I don’t question however is your heart because I know what you feel deep inside but what I don’t know is whats on the outside of that heart and that disturbs me, that fucks me up a a great deal…deep!

I am sorry if I sound harsh but am not trying to be mean, but thats as small a dose as I could possibly dispense….You have to understand, I am just an upfront person.

Listen, ILoveYou, I love you a massive deal and you know that too and I dont even know from where, all I know is in between meeting you, talking to you, getting to understand you, you annoying the shitlight out of me more than you make me smile as of recent times….somewhere; somewhere in between those moments I fell inlove with a someone – with you John, yes I would have wanted forever with you but if its not destiny I will accept it, yes I know I am a lil crazy, someone even once said I was borderline psychotic (even now I laugh when I remember reading that lolol) but I am not a psychopath, I promise, I just have zero tolerance for nonesense but when I love, I love deep and when I detach, I know its for good and maybe its because I wanted to be with you why I havent fully detached myself but there comes a time where we have to let go of what once was, not because we dont care but because it takes two to make it last…forever.

I will forever carry July 17, 2015 close, deep in my soul, I dont know what I’m going to do with all these memories when you’re finally gone for good but I do know I had a dream and parts of it came true when I met you that night but something somehow happened somewhere along the journey and now our happily ever after may never happen…. and thats okay because meeting the man of my dreams was all I ever wished for and I never gave up finding him; knowing he was truly somehwere out there looking for me too, but what I didnt know was that finding him meant the dream would also be over in reality too.

“thinking out loud always gets me in deep shit, but this time the water is clear so I should be safe”

Bye babe and still I love you with every ounce of my white blood cells and will even love you when you’re gone but I wont wait on you forever 🙁