Cancer Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

Famous Cancer -Virgo Couples:  Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh (thanks, AKKU), Lady and the Tr amp.

If you are a Virgo male in a successful relationship with a Cancer female, please contact us and share the scoop because we couldn’t find any famous couples with this combination.

When Virgo and Cancer get together, the stomach and intestines become very important.  These can be triggers to each other’s neurotic fears as the Cancer has an ulcer and the Virgo gets an upset stomach when worried and believe me, one or the other or both of you will always be worried.  Now you do share that in common. No one could understand how neurotic you can be better than someone else who is just as neurotic.  But somehow I think it is wiser to avoid this combination and look for a stronger partner to bring out the best in you.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as a Virgo Man:  Cancers need a lot of reassurance, so the first thing is don’t approach her unless you are fairly serious about wanting to get to know her better. She’ll start planning the wedding after the first date and will worry her poor little heart sick that she did something wrong if you don’t ever call her again.  Plenty of reassurance along the way and a fatherly demeanor help give her confidence in the sincerity of your feelings for her. If you want to play games, there are 11 other signs to mess with. I personally think it is unfair to mess with a Cancer because of their childlike innocence and the degree to which they can be hurt by game playing.  Granted it is not the most interesting courtship in the world, but you get a high degree of comfort and domestic bliss with a Cancer woman who is feeling secure.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Cancer Woman:  You should emphasize your homemaking, cooking and nurturing side. I know it’s out of fashion but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.  He’s discriminating so you have to set yourself aside as Someone Special.  He will appreciate being fussed over and someone who keeps the environment CLEAN and tidy.   Try to enjoy picking flecks of dust off his lap or fluff the pillows on the couch before he sits    down.

Degree of Romance:  There can be a high degree of romance because Cancers are certainly damsels in distress and this can bring you to take out the chivalric code, the one you keep in your pocket at all times.  The more manly you are, the more sweet and demure she becomes until you reach a little bit of heaven thinking, “Ah, this is the way it was always meant to be.  She makes me feel so strong.”  If you really want to win her heart, calm her fears, dry her tears, and reassure her constantly that everything is going to be okay.

Degree of Passion:  Passion is too scary for this pair.

Degree of Friendship:  These two can be fast friends, especially if they are devoted to a pet project, such as selecting a new plant for the garden or a kitchen tool for removing spaghetti from the boiling hot pan.  Each is capable of fixing their attention on the smallest of concerns with the greatest of devotion and they will understand that about each other.

Degree of Marriage:  You will probably be too worried to marry each other because of all the terrible things that could happen, you know?  Be sure to have enough money in the bank and other details taken care of before even considering marriage because otherwise it is too fraught with worry to last very long.

Progression of Relationship:  This relationship will go very slowly with a lot of kissing and making up.  She will think that you don’t mean it and then she will cry and fuss and you will have to take the time to patch it up before moving forward again.  Small tokens of your appreciation are good at these times, something sincere rather than expensive, like a new mouse for her computer or something else that you noticed she needed  but had not gotten around to getting for herself.  You can win her over a lot by this method of progress.

Sex:  Sex can be very comforting with these two signs.  It can become almost an addictive way to release tension.  The Cancer woman is very good for your raw nerves, but she can become motherly.  She will appreciate your sensitivity and gentlemanly approach to this whole touchy area.

When It’s Over:  both of you are clingers and bring it out in each other.  If it’s necessary, do the right thing.  Get it over with like a man and move on.  (Be prepared for an absolute deluge of tears … of course!)

Our Rating:   6/10

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

82 Responses to Cancer Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

• Belle says:

Agreed with comments from Arch recently ended relationship with a Virgo. He seemed like a nice guy in the beginning. I was wrong.

• natk says:

Disagree not all males virgo’s are egoist… i am in a 12 year marriage with a Cancer… anybody can self improve the basic’s are there for a great man… I am one of the most loving men i know LOL” but people tell me that all the time” its alot of work to get to this level i will admit but it is possible.. on the other hand i will be the first to admit this has been my down fall.. I don’t like hurting people and becasue of this i have been together with the same women for 15 years just to keep form hurting her… I recently met an old classmate who is a capricorn women and look out i have never been a wonderer and now i am so madly in love with her i can;t even breathe ….. if you are a single virgo male please do yourself a favor and find someone else or you will be faced with the same decision i am now… everybody has slight differences form there sign thats what makes us human but these should be used as guidelines atleast to avoid hurt and turmoil…. Even though you may be happy on the outside you will suffer great pain and turmoil on the inside with seemingly only one way out and its gonna hurt everyone… My 2 cents

• leigh says:

Cancer women use EXTREME caution if a virgo shows interest. They come on all heroic and concerned and make you think they are such great guys. BEWARE, because they aren’t as devoted as you, they prefer work over play, and they think it is their god given right to criticize you, and it is BRUTAL. Which chafes at a cancer’s heightened sensitivity. Most virgo’s I know aren’t monogamous, they will tell you they are, but they are deceitful players. They enjoy projects, and if you become theirs, look out, because it will be a striping to the core and remodeling and then they won’t like how you turned out. STAY AWAY from this sign, there are such better signs that VALUE you for you. Keep them as friends and find soul mates that aren’t them!

• Bethany says:

Ive Been Reading All The Comments And You Cant Stereotype A relationship between two people based on your experiences , everyone is differnt and i dont believe that every virgo guy is the same and other signs likewise.
    My Advice To Anyone Thinking Of Being In A Relationship With A Virgo Male is To Go For It, Follow Your Heart. Sure You MIGHT Get Hurt But You Have As Much Chance Of Getting Hurt in that Relationship As Any Other.
    Do What You Think Is Best Because I Know Id Never Be Able To Live With The Regret

• Danette says:

I am a Cancer woman and I have been in love with a Virgo man since I was in the eighth grade!! that was nineteen years ago. I had the biggest crush on this guy for the longest time. We have just recently connected on Facebook. This weekend I finally met up with my eight grade crush and we had dinner. I listened very carefully to whatever he talked about including his past relationships. He has never married. Has a young son and he talked about his son’s mother. Mentioned that she is a virgo and that the both of them know they cannot be in a relationship together. He mentioned she gets all crazy when she know they cannot be in a relationship he says because they are too much alike. But you know, as I was sitting there at dinner, all those feelings I had for him since the eighth grade all came rushing back. I think he is still with his son mother for convent purposes but one thing I know, if he ever needed me, I would be there for him!

• malata says:

8 out of 10 !!!

• Kiara says:

Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh are the cutest couple. though im not a fan of this astrological combo, when I see the two of them I go all awww-ish :) )))

• ray says:

Lol arch and belle are right, im a virgo man going out with a cancer woman. We call it being honest actually, we dont really intend to hurt but the truth does hurt.

• ray says:

reading all the comments i just feel its so right, maybe i have to change myself even though im a virgo

• Rock says:

I am a cancer woman who dated a virgo man more than 25 years ago. The connection I had with this man spiritually, emotionally and mentally should have never been interrupted. Since that time he nor myself have been able to get that connection with our current mate. If you ever find someone you connect with on this level please don’t make the same mistake we did. What looks good is not always good for you. Stay with your soul mate once you find him or her and love life. Virgo and Cancer are soul mates for life.

• Van Farley says:

I am really surprised how people think what signs are compatible with each other, what people do not understand is that you just not only use the western signs to determine compatiblitily, you have to determine the chinese signs too. The western and chinese signs must match perfectly to find the one you love and if you do this, the love will last forever.

• winterlover says:

I’m a cancer female(18) n he’s a virgo male(34). We love each other alot but we jus can’t seem to get along. The sex between us is…OMG. He is very caring but when he’s angry he gets highly critical and says alot of hurtful things. Me being the typical cancer girl would get hurt n shy away(he hates that). We stopped tlk numerous times but couldn’t live without each other so we alwayz came baq. The thing wid him is dat he’s highly possessive n insecure. He can flirt with as many girls as he wants but I can’t be seen flirtin with other guys. The last time we stopped tlk twas cause he’d thought n was accusing me of sleeping ’round with other guys (which I don’t do bcuz I’ve nvr felt 4 anyone the way I feel for him n also bcuz I love him too much to tek such risks). He got soooo angry n started moving strange wid me. No matter how much I told him it wasn’t true he jus didn’t believe. I was tired of the on/off relationship we were hvin so I jus started to ignore him(which I’m very gud at). Realizing that, he tried tlkin to me again but I was too angry n confused to even bother. He finally deactivated his account on fb n now I’m hearin dat he’s in a new relationship. IDK want to do bcuz I stil love him. I don’t think I cud ever get ova him cuz I’ve tried many times b4 n it didn’t work. I’m datin other guys but they jus don’t seem to match up. All I see or think about is him. I’m sex deprived and lonely bcuz I want noone else. I mean I’d give anything to get ova him but if I can’t then I must hve him or else I feel like imma die:(

• winterlover says:

winterlover :

I’m a cancer female(18) n he’s a virgo male(34). We love each other alot but we jus can’t seem to get along. The sex between us is…OMG. He is very caring but when he’s angry he gets highly critical and says alot of hurtful things. Me being the typical cancer girl would get hurt n shy away(he hates that). We stopped tlk numerous times but couldn’t live without each other so we alwayz came baq. The thing wid him is dat he’s highly possessive n insecure. He can flirt with as many girls as he wants but I can’t be seen flirtin with other guys. The last time we stopped tlk twas cause he’d thought n was accusing me of sleeping ’round with other guys (which I don’t do bcuz I’ve nvr felt 4 anyone the way I feel for him n also bcuz I love him too much to tek such risks). He got soooo angry n started moving strange wid me. No matter how much I told him it wasn’t true he jus didn’t believe. I was tired of the on/off relationship we were hvin so I jus started to ignore him(which I’m very gud at). Realizing that, he tried tlkin to me again but I was too angry n confused to even bother. He finally deactivated his account on fb n now I’m hearin dat he’s in a new relationship. IDK wat to do bcuz I stil love him. I don’t think I cud ever get ova him cuz I’ve tried many times b4 n it didn’t work. I’m datin other guys but they jus don’t seem to match up. All I see or think about is him. I’m sex deprived and lonely bcuz I want noone else. I mean I’d give anything to get ova him but if I can’t then I must hve him or else I feel like imma die:(

Type your comment here

• Marc says:

had two cancer exs, good combo for a virgo I think…I screwed it up in both cases

• Racquel says:

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are a Cancer woman and Virgo man couple.

• Jon says:

I think that there is a misconception that all Virgo men are the same. You have the traits but you can learn how to omit those traits and function normally. I had a woman at the store tell me (after talking to her) that I didn’t act like a Virgo. I’m outgoing, I don’t get jealous, when I get upset I walk away, etc. Not because I don’t fit the sign, but because I know I have those handicaps. I know that I get overcritical, I know that I do get jealous so I convince myself not to be and it works. I was in a relationship with a Cancer for over 5 years and loved her very much, but when it came down to it we didn’t communicate well because our signs got in the way. The biggest thing to remember in any relationship is the level of communication needed.

And one last thing about Virgos, if you cross any line that they have drawn in the sand they will never forgive you. They will hold it until they die and fight you tooth and nail. This is something the zodiac sign forgets, a Virgo never forgets. Ever.

• va virgo says:

me and my cancer girlfriend would have been married, we were a match made in heaven and we both knew it from the start. neither one of us were perfect however, and that may have been what caused her to put a wall up and cease contact with me. it was said earlier “they are very cautious” … if that problem could have been solved we would be married today ……..

• Sarshar says:

I am virgo and my wife is cancer we married 32 years ago. We have 4 sons two of them are also married. We, on average spent an excellent / successful life. So in my opinion characterstics of zordic signs do matter but it is easy to defeat the negatives and clashes with positive behaviour. (through the understanding of psychological back-end mechanism). Cancer wife make a lot of criticism but that is backed by great love and desire to see her virgo mate at higher and improved level. So dont worry if you are in such relationship combination. Just decide to overcome incompatiobilities and optimistically see the good things in each other.

• Cynthia says:

My husband is a Virgo and I am a cancer. He is my perfect match. We fight an argue over stupid petty things mostly because of me and he is so wonderful that he just calms me down every time. We have been married for almost a year and I couldn’t imagine a better mate for me. Our intimacy level is high and we don’t have any problems in that area at all. Our communication level is extreme and we talk about everything, when we disagree we talk it out until we come to an agreeing in whatever the matter is. I disagree with the compatibly format set in these signs. We are totally compatible!

• Sami says:

I really appreciate what has been commented in this page. I am virgo man. I had Capricorn wife. We couldn’t make any progress in our love due to her lack of loyality. We ended in divorce. Now, I have got a Cancer girl. I made a fast decision to gat an other lady. I couldn’t forget my pains from me ex-capricorn wife. my cancer girl seems okay. we will see what will happen.

• rayan says:

I am amazed to see all the points and comments asiding the compatibility is so true and real, i just hv nothing to say.
    Virgoes are outspoken abt loyality and ethics at some point, they arent monogamous offcourse, but a faithful lovely relationship keeps them to be monogamous, virgoes like discreet relationship.
    Virgoes also some times feel problen in expressing their thoughts , it makes them a bit hazy, they want ppl should understand
    Good things about cancer woman is when they are on mood, they are peaceful , happy,supportive, assuring,

Bad things are constant mood change swinging, awe struck bad behaviour, rough talk, criticise on the contrary, and most of all if u dont hv the emough money to secure her feelings she will flee.. and will leave u anytime…

• sonia says:

I am a cancer woman and my is a aries man we are married for 14 years,we never get along.we always disagree with each other.He always want to be be right.all cancers are born to leaders not fallower.He is a good person but we can get along. I try everything with this marriage but its not working out.We have three children.I am still putting up with this marriage until gog say time up to separate.

• @sonia says:

So what you are waiting for?

• @sonia says:

Remember 1 thing. Children were not my responsibility. Take them with you.

• @sonia says:

Cancers may be known for leadership….but personally my experience has led me to believe that cancer girls need a strong and supportive man…and cancers have long-term patience if they themselves want a relationship to flourish…
    However,if you feel that you dont love your family and want to fly away,dont waste your or your husband’s time…
    ATB

• @sonia says:

So right!.the bitch should leave the man as soon as possible.This way he will live a peaceful life. who knows if he is even the real father of those 3 children. these modern days are just curse.everywhere you will see modern bitches never satisfied with one man.

• @sonia says:

get yourself a follower.

• laura says:

You forgot Chad Michael Murray and Sofia Bush

• Annette says:

I think this isn’t a good combination. I’ve always known Virgo’s to stretch the truth, Be Very Self-Centered Or try to make their lives seem as though every thing is always Great. & I don’t think these are characteristics a cancer could relate to or Respect.

• mila rani says:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cancers may be known for leadership….
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but personally my experience has led me to believe that cancer girls need a strong and supportive man…
    >>>>>>>>>>>>and cancers have long-term patience if they themselves want a relationship to flourish…
    >>>>>>>>He as well might have some better woman in his destiny,and you a man of your own choice…
    ATB

• mango says:

winterlover :

Type your comment here

• Justina says:

I agree with Van Farley, that it’s a combination of western and chinese astrology that makes it works. If your western sign matches, your chinese NEEDS to match more because that tell if you will live forever with the person. What I mean by that is that if you are a tiger and the other person is a tiger, your western sign means NOTHING because of the fact that two tigers just BIT each other heads off and one tiger must go. An example is Marilyn Monroe and Joe Dimiggio. Both or tigers and they are divorced, and one went. Angelina Jolie’s parents are tigers and they both are divorced. The yinyang plays an IMPORTANT role in a relationship because it tells if you guys will stay in the relationship 100% or break off at a 60%-70%. I seen it in my siblings marriage, the ones with the yinyang, stays together and the one that are both yang or yin, break off more likely and divorce. That’s just my two cents. and I have to admitt that Chinese zodiac does matter more then western because they been doing this study for thousands of years before western horoscope came into the picture. I have seen people who western horoscope do not get alone, but when you look up their chinese zodiac and see that they have the yinyang, they still stay together regardless of the month they were born. An example is Britney Spears and Kevin Federliner, Aries and Sagittarius, they get along personality wise, but they divorced due to Chinese Zodiac being incompatable. NO YINYANG. That’s my two cents.