Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Capricorn Couples:  Mickey Rooney and Ava Gardner, Lyndon Baines and Lady Bird Johnson

Oh how the heavens rejoice when these two find each other!  The Virgo man and Capricorn woman is a truly blessed combination, very well-suited towards the demands of marriage, but also strong in friendship and romance.  It’s like putting the two quietest but nicest people you know together and watching them join in conversation.  Both signs have a tendency towards shyness which is probably an aspect of their natural humility.  These two bring out nothing but the finest things in one another, and the angels rejoice at the degree of harmony and productivity that is possible when two like minds are smart enough to cooperate like this.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Capricorn Woman:  You can take your own sweet time to figure out how you want to do this.  Virgo men are great flirts, but I’m sure you can see through this.  Flirting is just flirting.  The Virgo man probably has only been really interested in a few women in his whole life.  If he gives you the nod, consider yourself a front runner.  There probably is no competition.  Still and all, he will expect you to follow the “whole person” protocol.  This means, as you know, locking in the chakras in reverse order, making a spiritual connection, then an intellectual and emotional connection before having sex.  Both of you are trying to assess whether the other person is respectable.  You are not judgmental about this, but you have put a lot of effort and thought into becoming a respectable individual yourself, and you don’t want your love interest to undermine all your hard work.  Both of you would probably say, “I stand the test of time, so let’s take our time and we will see.”  Each of you is willing to prove that your word is backed up by deed.  You are both aware of the important of timing in relationships as in the culinary arts – it adds a savory quality.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Virgo Man:   It’s okay to be your rather serious self.  The Capricorn woman will appreciate knowing your intentions and that you do not intend to waste her time.  She is just as practical as you are, and just as no-nonsense.  She loves to be a help-mate, and you can approach her on that basis right away.  Chances are she is doing well in her career or with other responsibilities, and will enjoy talking about how things are going.  Likely she has plans for the future well under way, and will be eager to share them with you.  Conversation will tend to be more serious than actual dating so don’t hesitate to share some of your plans with her, and hopefully get her to sign off on them.  Stick to what you can do practically. The Capricorn female is a romantic, but not about life.  She will want to know what you can provide and that you intend to do so.  This lady was born responsible.  Chances are she was the oldest daughter.  She probably raised younger siblings or parented her own mother and father.  She had a baby-sitting job in high school while the other kids were going to the beach.  She’s just used to looking at the world from a position of authority.  While she shows kindness and benevolence towards those who are weaker, she would not marry someone of lesser fortitude.

Degree of Romance:  Virgo has a very sensitive, romantic side to which the Capricorn will respond beautifully.  There will be many tender moments of an exquisite nature that only the Capricorn woman and Virgo man could create together.  In a rushed, Technicolor world of get-what-you-can-as-fast-as-you-can, these two create a private universe of indescribable delight.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not really an appropriate use of energy where the Virgo man and Capricorn woman are concerned.  Their interests tend towards a “passion” for goodness, kindness, and virtue.

Degree of Friendship:  These two will be friends even beyond the conventional meaning of the word. If they pair up, they will stick together through thick or thin, priding themselves on being steadfast and reliable in each other’s world.  Each of them likes to think they are the consistent one.

Degree of Marriage:  There could be no better combination for marriage than Virgo man and Capricorn woman.

Progression of Relationship:   These are two are good planners who will likely succeed at anything they do, including courtship.  This is because they are willing to take their time, tune in to the other person, and work for win-win scenarios.  They tend to follow the directions of the recipe to the letter, which means that the ingredient of sex gets blended in last — and best. They understand this about each other and it makes them extremely comfortable together.

Sex:  There is a shared understanding between these two and such an amazing degree of rapport that sex is bound to be pretty heavenly.  Both Virgo and Capricorn are happy to find a steady supply of the stuff but are respectful of each other’s integrity so that sex becomes a thing of quality, not quantity.  They say the mind is the greatest sex organ, but it is an act experienced through a body.  Two earth signs such as Capricorn and Virgo know that best.

When It’s Over:  If it must end, each party will try to process their own regrets and grievings in a way that allows them to fulfill their obligations till the end in a dutiful and respectful manner.  This is one relationship where the two parties will tend to respect each other forever and have very fond memories of the time spent together no matter where else life takes them.

More on Capricorn Women

Virgo Man and Scorpio Woman
Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

100 Responses to Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Capricorn Woman says:

This has been one of the best compatibility reports I’ve read for this combination, and one of the most poignant portrayals of myself I’ve read, and I’ve been reading astrology since I was a teenager. Thank you!

• nancy says:

Thank you for the compliment.

• Capricorn lady says:

This is really a wonderful & sensible virgo-capricorn compatibilty report that i have read from a large set of reports!! Its just Precise and perfect.
    Thanks Nancy

• nancy says:

Thank you. My pleasure. Astrology is such a useful tool in making wise relationship decisions.

• toulou says:

Thanks Nancy for sharing your precise compatibility reports to others. Could you give more infor. scopior female-capricorn male what to do after their relationship
    over, though they don’t want ended.
    Scopior wants Capricorn back.

thanks again

• virgo male says:

I’m praying this is close to accurate as the virgo part seems very accurate. The reading is so sweet…I really like this Capricorn girl for 3 years now.

• nancy says:

It’s very accurate. Best of luck with your Cappie.

• Anonymous says:

This is a really good reading and very inspiring! Great job! I just hope I do find the right Virgo man someday!

• nancy says:

I hope so, too. Good luck to you.

• Shank says:

This seems really gre8 …just found a capri girl…and we got into each others in just 10 min…hope this goes on…really seeing a long and best realtion….

@Shank

GOD LUCK!!!

• AMBER says:

My good friend introduced me to a virgo male and although we’ve spoken a couple of times because of our busy schedules the conversation has been great each time making me feel like we knew each other for a long time_ I’m really interested in him and reading this article has given me courage to go for it (happy belated b_day to all of my cappies)

@Amber

Yes, go for it. It’s a great combination.

• CompleteCompliment says:

What happens when you meet someone who is already taken but you feel that connection. It’s painful to forget such a connection that was never meant to be.

It sucks, that’s what.

• Romina says:

Hi there nancy. Gosh, I have a problem. There is a virgo man that i like for two years already(i am a cappy). Thing is,neither one of us wants to make the first move. But we certainly do have a connection. As a virgo,he organizes casual activities just to have a private time being with me. But here comes my friend, a scorpio, looks like she is becoming more and more my rival everyday. I don’t know what to do.

@Romina
    If he wants you, he will make a move.

• Sandy says:

Cap here, I wish I find myself a Virgo man. :) I love reading this, it makes me want to fall in love again. Thank you!

• Brian says:

i read plenty of these compatibility article…. how perfect combination etc etc… yet i still dont get it…. what is so beautiful about this relationship? it makes me sick to think about it… why would the cappy end the relationship saying we are the worst couple..? is that she aint getting enough authority? or im taking too much time out of her? i only see both signs are totally in different wavelength…..

• Brian says:

…more on different wavelength…

let’s talk about masculinity/femininity, virgo sign is feminine (e.g. shyness) while capricorn sign is masculine (e.g. dominance)…

guess what when both meet…? feminine male virgo and masculine female capri….. capri will try to dominate virgo but….. the man inside virgo will fight back… and then KABOOM~

• annonymous. says:

Is it true that virgos born on the 4th of september are likely to have many relationships before settling down? because, then, that would rather suck for me, as we are both quite young and I really like him…

• Classy Cappy Chick says:

Wow….dealing with a Virgo born Sept. 4th…..so I would also like to know the answer to the question above….

Also with my virgo guy, I seem to notice somewhat of a power struggle between us (like Brian mentioned above)….I’m used to being in control in relationships….but with my virgo, I feel like the only way to keep the peace is to let him call the shots (which I’ve been doing because I trust him)…..but will this blow up in my face later?…since I’m denying a natural instinct of mine

Yeah Capricorns and Virgos have a lot in common….but Virgos can be SO hard to deal with sometimes…..urgh

• Dan says:

This exactly describes my 23-year marriage, except that we seldom clicked as lovers. We had a story-book life with our small kids and invented a successful business together. Solid friends forever.

• Dan says:

annonymous. :

I think the way to look at the Virgo man’s multiple female friendships is that we will probably never expect our chosen woman to fill every need. We tend to choose the woman who best suits our ideal and who is worthy of our trust; and we want her to have faith in the power of that Choice and above all, confidence in herself and the relationship she has helped create. We are very loyal where loyalty is due, but we are also loyal and close friend to men and women alike. Sometimes our partners read this as indifference, but it isn’t. In the company of friends, we have the essence of a bachelor, even if we are in a committed relationship. We expect our mate to shine out naturally and thereby remind us why we chose her from among all others.

As far as power struggles, the Virgo does not respond to push strokes, but pull strokes. Physical closeness and dream sharing are more compelling than any well-constructed argument. We are easily motivated by our partner giving us beautiful ingredients that we can assemble into a wonderful whole.

• hopeless romantic cappie says:

would it worth pursuing a long distance relationship with a virgo man?

• Aditya says:

Yes it absolutely is … :)

• Monique says:

To Hopeless Romantic Cappie

It all depends on whether you two have the chemistry to make it a fulfilling relationship. Also, both need to have the capacity to trust each other. Communication is key. How far are you from each other? How often will you guys see each other?

• Kalea says:

this hit it right on the nAIL!!!!!

• Gia. says:

I love my boyfriend. He’s a sexy virgo and I’m a sassy capricorn!!! I love you Babyyyyyy :)

• Debbie says:

I have just been contacted by my first boyfriend who is a virgo and I of course am a cappy. We live about 2000 miles apart. Is it possible for a romance to start. We are both in our early 50′s !!!!!

• cappie gurl says:

I met a virgo man a while ago and we have been talking alot. He has told me that i mean alot to him and he really likes me and wants to be with me. He is everything i want, but unlike the article he seems to be rushing into sex… does that mean he only wants me to have sex or is this because he actually feels a connection? Or could it be that hes a 20 year old guy?

• Debra says:

I recently began a long distance relationship with a Virgo man (I’m Capricorn) I am 50 years old and feel like I have finally met the love of my life. It is amazing! I sent him a copy of this report. I am looking forward to hearing his reaction. Thanks!

• Virgo Male says:

I found a soul mate a few months ago. I looked into her eyes and the glow and déjà vu were unmistakable. I have been cautious and have not mentioned the spiritual connection, but plan to in a while. I have been very patient. I learned today that she is a Capricorn and having had troubles with other signs, I decided to look up the compatibility and found this blog. What a joy to think that I have spent a lifetime (am 47) thinking I cannot connect in a relationship.

• nancy says:

I’m so happy for you … good match!

• nancy says:

@Debra Good for you1 What did your boyfriend say?

• noela says:

Now i think after reading your report i know myself better and i want to fall in love with Virgo so bad am cappy…..single for so long

• JB says:

I’m a Virgo man, and you know, this is the one combination I’ve never tried. Do Capricorn women have a tendency to stay home all the time? I never meet them. Aries and Gemini women seem to be everywhere (and I’m not doing either of those again) but the Caps are elusive. Too bad, sounds really great.

• pickles says:

I am Cap and am dating a virgo man for past 2 mnths.
    We see each other once a week because of our busy schedules but when we see each other every second is great.
    He has met all my friends but i havent met a single friend of his, which is unnerving at times. He says he likes me and is excited to see where this all leads but i worry. Is he playing games, He does not even call or check in. Is he not that into me? I like him a lot that being said i am also practical and dont want to waste my time. Should i give him more time or move on…? advice?

• nancy says:

@pickles Give it one more month. Follow the “Rules”.

• pickles says:

wow! thanks for your response Nancy!
    but what are the “rules”?

• lola says:

32 cap female, no children, never been married, been single FOR FREAKN EVER. 36 virgo male (aug.29), 7yr old son, married, now divorced. A meeting that caught me completely off guard! He is AMAZING!

never wanted to SERIOUSLY date a guy who had been married, had a child, all these rules, he has broken them all. Our chemistry is crazy good!!!! He always say that we are dangerous or he will say, we are the perfect storm. Lol.

We’ve only been dating a little over a month, but it seems like we were both missing out of each others lives. We both are super busy, but we have been inseparable since day one. We had an immediate connection. Our first date the best date I ever had, no kidding.

We both are flirts, so when we are out together we both tend to act like we’re single, but for some reason its a complete turn on, but at the same time we know our limits with each other. Neither one of us gets jealous, we tend to let our environment arouse us for each other, its weird but great!

Conversations are immaculate!! Really. We both are controlling, but we both know when to give in to each other. To be honest, I don’t mind giving in, I’ve been controlling things all my life, sheesh, I’m tired. Lol.

Like I said its only been a little over a month, so who knows what the universe has in store for us. but I’m excited!!!! Never felt like this before.

This reading is a good one. I am the oldest daughter, always was responsible, took care of mom (til she passed) & dad (they were still married). Work consumes me, love to make money. But he has been so refreshing. I’ve made room for him.

• lola says:

Oh & I had a babysitting job in highschool. Lololol, I was super busy grown up. Dance classes all that. i still dance. He is actually sitting in on mY class tonight. Ok that’s it. Lol.

• nancy says:

@pickles Google “The Rule”
    :-)

• Tess says:

Hi JB,

I am a cappy looking for a virgo. perhaps we can hook up and take it from there. if i can have your email address.:-)

• cappi woman falling 4 virgo man says:

im falling hard 4 a virgo he is an awsome guy we r taking things slow im not really into this zodiac thing but so far his description fits a viro man so do you really think we may work????

• Capricorn for my Virgo man says:

This was a delight to read, and completely true! I’ve been with my Virgo for two years to the day, and we’ve made it through everything. It’s been tough, since we had to spend our relationship so far apart, but as of right now he’s on his way home so we can finally get married and spend the rest of our lives together. I’m so excited to see him and with any luck from the stars (which we have plenty), him and I will be able to live out our dreams together. I couldn’t have found a better friend and lover.

• virgoman says:

Type your comment here

cappie gurl :

Hey there…This is my own opinion as a Virgo. I am a very shy person and sometimes I do feel like my shell needs to be broken in order for me to socialize. There is a possibility that sex can be the key to break that shell…perhaps this could be the reason for wanting to have sex with you. That or he just wants you for sex lol. I notice from experience that after I have made out with a girl or finished making love with a girl I notice that I am alot more affectionate and feel comfortable with my partner. For some reason making love seems to release my romantic side and takes me out of my shyness. Not exactly sure if this is a virgo thing.

• true cappie says:

Thanks for the excellent post. I come back here from time to time to read because I’ve crushed badly on a Virgo guy for 1.5 years now, and on going. We live far apart and I’ve seen him a few times when I happen to visit his city for family and/or business. He always makes time for me, but he just hasn’t visited me yet. He said, eventually. We connect so well, it’s very comforting, easy, secured and fun when we meet up in person. I need some advices on whether I should tell him how I feel when he visits, whether I should tell him I don’t just want to be friends with benefits… I really hope I’d know what’s on his mind with regard to me.

• Ty says:

I’ve recently reconnected with my first love whom I haven’t seen in about 15 years. To this Virgo male, she is the perfect Capricorn woman – a woman who dwarfs all others I have met.

Sadly she is coming out of a devastating break up. I am willing to wait for her because I know, deep down, she was always the one for me. But she only sees me as a brother figure.

My question is, how do I get her out of her negative, self destructive thoughts so that she can see the amazing woman that I’ve seen in her throughout the years?

• anita bhatt says:

hey Nancy m a capricorn women dating virgo man… ur report has given me alot of confidence.. thanks…