Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Capricorn Couples:  Mickey Rooney and Ava Gardner, Lyndon Baines and Lady Bird Johnson

Oh how the heavens rejoice when these two find each other!  The Virgo man and Capricorn woman is a truly blessed combination, very well-suited towards the demands of marriage, but also strong in friendship and romance.  It’s like putting the two quietest but nicest people you know together and watching them join in conversation.  Both signs have a tendency towards shyness which is probably an aspect of their natural humility.  These two bring out nothing but the finest things in one another, and the angels rejoice at the degree of harmony and productivity that is possible when two like minds are smart enough to cooperate like this.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Capricorn Woman:  You can take your own sweet time to figure out how you want to do this.  Virgo men are great flirts, but I’m sure you can see through this.  Flirting is just flirting.  The Virgo man probably has only been really interested in a few women in his whole life.  If he gives you the nod, consider yourself a front runner.  There probably is no competition.  Still and all, he will expect you to follow the “whole person” protocol.  This means, as you know, locking in the chakras in reverse order, making a spiritual connection, then an intellectual and emotional connection before having sex.  Both of you are trying to assess whether the other person is respectable.  You are not judgmental about this, but you have put a lot of effort and thought into becoming a respectable individual yourself, and you don’t want your love interest to undermine all your hard work.  Both of you would probably say, “I stand the test of time, so let’s take our time and we will see.”  Each of you is willing to prove that your word is backed up by deed.  You are both aware of the important of timing in relationships as in the culinary arts – it adds a savory quality.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Virgo Man:   It’s okay to be your rather serious self.  The Capricorn woman will appreciate knowing your intentions and that you do not intend to waste her time.  She is just as practical as you are, and just as no-nonsense.  She loves to be a help-mate, and you can approach her on that basis right away.  Chances are she is doing well in her career or with other responsibilities, and will enjoy talking about how things are going.  Likely she has plans for the future well under way, and will be eager to share them with you.  Conversation will tend to be more serious than actual dating so don’t hesitate to share some of your plans with her, and hopefully get her to sign off on them.  Stick to what you can do practically. The Capricorn female is a romantic, but not about life.  She will want to know what you can provide and that you intend to do so.  This lady was born responsible.  Chances are she was the oldest daughter.  She probably raised younger siblings or parented her own mother and father.  She had a baby-sitting job in high school while the other kids were going to the beach.  She’s just used to looking at the world from a position of authority.  While she shows kindness and benevolence towards those who are weaker, she would not marry someone of lesser fortitude.

Degree of Romance:  Virgo has a very sensitive, romantic side to which the Capricorn will respond beautifully.  There will be many tender moments of an exquisite nature that only the Capricorn woman and Virgo man could create together.  In a rushed, Technicolor world of get-what-you-can-as-fast-as-you-can, these two create a private universe of indescribable delight.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not really an appropriate use of energy where the Virgo man and Capricorn woman are concerned.  Their interests tend towards a “passion” for goodness, kindness, and virtue.

Degree of Friendship:  These two will be friends even beyond the conventional meaning of the word. If they pair up, they will stick together through thick or thin, priding themselves on being steadfast and reliable in each other’s world.  Each of them likes to think they are the consistent one.

Degree of Marriage:  There could be no better combination for marriage than Virgo man and Capricorn woman.

Progression of Relationship:   These are two are good planners who will likely succeed at anything they do, including courtship.  This is because they are willing to take their time, tune in to the other person, and work for win-win scenarios.  They tend to follow the directions of the recipe to the letter, which means that the ingredient of sex gets blended in last — and best. They understand this about each other and it makes them extremely comfortable together.

Sex:  There is a shared understanding between these two and such an amazing degree of rapport that sex is bound to be pretty heavenly.  Both Virgo and Capricorn are happy to find a steady supply of the stuff but are respectful of each other’s integrity so that sex becomes a thing of quality, not quantity.  They say the mind is the greatest sex organ, but it is an act experienced through a body.  Two earth signs such as Capricorn and Virgo know that best.

When It’s Over:  If it must end, each party will try to process their own regrets and grievings in a way that allows them to fulfill their obligations till the end in a dutiful and respectful manner.  This is one relationship where the two parties will tend to respect each other forever and have very fond memories of the time spent together no matter where else life takes them.

More on Capricorn Women

Virgo Man and Scorpio Woman
Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

85 Responses to Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Laila says:

I am a female capricorn and dated a virgo for 3 years. It was the WORST relationship ever and regret for staying in it so long. I guess I am the type of person that will take initiative to make the relationship work.Initially things went well in the first month of dating since then it went all downhill from there. I considered my ex as a ladies man and that put me off. When it came to loving me he was emotionally distant and condescending. My insecurities led us to break-up. Currently I am in a relationship with a Libra male. How strange that we somehow in sync with each other since there is so much negativity when it comes to the union of those signs. What a fine pair of opposites attracting! Although I love reading about astrology but it cannot declare that relationships between certain signs will fail or succeed. I previously made that error of avoiding to date certain signs. LOL was just being the cautious capricorn I am. Anyway, just accept each other’s differences and make an effort to compromise to be successful.

• green eye cappie says:

i am a cappy and im head over heals for a virgo man. only thing is he lives on the other side of the us. lol ive noticed lots of these comments are long distant. we only been together for 2 months and i never thought i would be caught in a long distance relationship. i’m moving to ATLANTA from CALI soon to be wit him. i cant wait to see if the dynamic relationship we have states apart is jzt as fulfilling in person

• hehe says:

I am in love with a virgo man. He gives me mixed signals, making it very hard for me to know if he is really interested. I haven’t liked anyone so much, and have decided to take things slow to see if he is really worth it based on all the advice ive read about how they like to take things slow….lets see what happens…

• Abby says:

“Withold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.”
    -Proverbs 3:27

• florence_capri says:

Sono oggi così felice e contento :) …….. i miei gemelli sono nati ieri, sia di terra come me e la mia partner (ragazza e ragazzo Capricorno cioè virgo) …….. mix mix di indiani e cultura italiana ……… na grande …….. sperando migliori per il loro futuro :)

• Cappie teen says:

Hey Nancy

I was wondering if a lot of this is the same for a friendship between a cappie girl and a virgo girl? I’m an 18 year old cappie girl, and I met this virgo girl and we became best friends really fast. We had such a deep connection but we argued all the time, we felt like we were the
    exact opposite! A year ago she told me she didn’t want to be my friend anymore because we were just too different, I don’t understand
    this because everything that I’ve read about our signs say that
    we are so similar?? I really miss my Virgo
    friend…is there any way I can get her back??

• florence_capri says:

Sono contento di avere due angeli che mi hanno unito e il mio compagno per sempre :)

• Michelle says:

I am a Capricorn woman and I have been involved with a Virgo man for more than a year. Let me just say that he is the most amazing man I have ever known. He is also a wonderful father to his 3 daughters. He and I met online. We were under each others noses for years, but we never met til December 2009. He lives about 7 hours away from me, but what we have is amazing! We get along great and we are the best of friends! We understand each other and help each other out in anyway that we can. We travel back and forth to see each other as often as we can. His daughters are the best kids I have ever met! They are well behaved, sweet, smart, and beautiful. That is a trait from the Virgo parent. That parent instills those characteristics in their child(ren) at a very early age. I am very pleased with the man I am with. We do have plans to get married in a couple of years.

• kia says:

i’m a 25 year old cap woman and my virgo man is a few years older. we met at my friend’s bbq last summer and a few times after that. he’s a great guy. v get along fine. don’t knwo why i’m scared though. maybe it’s because the dry spell that i had. (never got over my first breakup with my hs bf) it seems so much easier to be by myself…i’m so good at it. and the not so good parts well, i just throw a quilt over it! lol and this is a 10/10?! …wow.

• James says:

I’m a Virgo man. All of the Capricorn women I’ve known were just very boring to me (though my chart is very fire heavy, might have something to do with it). Never wanting to go out, never wanting to talk about anything in a direct way, very, very serious and responsible in a generic ‘grown-up’ sort of fashion, no sense of humor, etc. No thank you! I’ve had the most fun with Gemini and Leo ladies, and have had really great friendships with Aries women. Probably the most nightmarish experience I ever had was with an Aquarius gal. Sun signs aren’t everything, folks. . . .

• Anthony says:

I always fall for capricorns..and not one single one has shown interest! lol…they seem like they think they are too good for me.Most think I’m boring..I know it.Hopefully I can find a Capricorn.

• cappychic says:

Anthony :

Hi Anthony, cap girl here…cappy may have been interested…we tend not to show it. If she smiles or laugh at your jokes, she is interested. We are shy and very reserved and don’t show our feelings at all until we are comfortable….most importantly we will not make the first move. So you have to take the lead…virgo and cappy are both slow and shy so if you don’t move first, she will eventually loose interest.Type your comment here

• Cappie says:

OK.. so I just started dating this Virgo guy..AND HE IS AMAZING! Everything feels so natural.. like we really were ment for each other. He IS my soulmate. I am so excited to see what the future brings us <3

• Tameka says:

I hv recently meet a vigro male online &he isa gr8 friend I can talk him abt anything

• chris says:

I recently met a virgo man who is as wonderful as can be. I found that he has a hard time keeping things in. He feels compelled to share & get it off of his chest. He is a romantic in his own way & his turn on is communication. He’s not a gifty person but does appreciate being pampered & noticed. He is not jealous & in fact loves to have fun. We have a lot of things in common & enjoy jus’ being with each other. I am really excited, at peace & ready for what our future together has to offer. TYJ!

• moni says:

I am in a relationship with my Virgo Man from past one year. N before that one and half year of friendship. He is the most wonderful guy I have ever met. Very Patient and caring…everything I ever wanted. I mus say he is been really patient with my Capricorn attitude and adamant nature. N there is nothing to worry about the Flirty nature…it nevers lasts till the time you are there !! :) its a match made in heaven..!!!

• yuu says:

In my past, all the one-sided (me->virgo male) crushes I’ve ever had were Virgo males. :( Almost all Virgo males I know are artistic and so light-hearted, and have this almost boy-like optimism.

I see Virgo males surrounded by much more creative and artistic signs (like Gemini or Pisces), that this ‘ol Cap can’t help but feel out of her league! Sigh. Maybe one day.

• capp gurll numba1 says:

Well I keep meeting virgo guys but the dnt show to much.. And the teo that been my life i reaaly care aboout them but they both treat like they care for me and want to tell if they have feeling and tell were what part of there life were i fit in at so confused because they dont leve me alone they always come back so what is it that they want from cuse we jus dnt have sex////

• capp gurll numba1 says:

Well I keep meeting virgo guys but the dnt show me to much.. And the tone that been my life i really care about them but they both treat me like have something for me and i askthem they tell the dnt wont to talk about it y cnt they jus tell me so i can make up my mind to leve them alone i need to kno if they have feeling and tell were and what part of there life were i fit in at so confused because they dont leve me alone they always come back so what is it that they want from cus we jus dnt have sex and when we do get bac around each otha it feel like i belong and im there woman that the feelin that i get

• Alie, the Cappie says:

The relationship I had with my Virgo ex was by far the cutest and genuine thing I ever had, when I think back on it, it felt as if it was one of those innocent childhood relationships, it was that pure. I was the one who was silly and outgoing-ish and he was very quite and gentlemanly, many of our friends said we acted like a married couple. We weren’t very affectionate, but we listened to each other, shared ideas, talked about goals. In the end it was my friends who got between us. Years later, we reconciled before he had to leave to go to his home country. We are still friends and talk online, but sometimes I wonder how far we could have gone. Initially it was really boring, we barely talked or did anything, but after we established a good friendship much later it seemed to work. This Virgo was by far one of the nicest, kindest, genuine males I’ve ever known and I hope he ends up really happy. :)

• Patient Ms. Cap says:

I am a Cap lady who met Mr. Right- a Virgo- in college, almost by accident. We were friends first, but I think we both knew that our relationship was something special. We each put the other on a pedestal- no other girl would have a chance with him. Putting forth almost no effort on my part to get his attention, I knew he was “mine.” In true Cap-Virgo form, we married almost 8 years after we met. We have now been married for nearly 8 years. It is hard to believe that I have known this man for almost 16 years. We still have romance, hot dates, trust, friendship, and a lot of fun. In my opinion, the Cap-Virgo pairing is the perfect combination. I have had countless friends and coworkers comment on how they wish they had a relationship like ours.

• mandy says:

ive met a virgo man, the chemistry is amazing, hes very touchy feely, complimentry and very caring, bing a capricorn girl, ive always fallen for virgos, but am frightened this will end as the others have, sex is absolutely amazing, but passionate

• Ada says:

Im a cappy woman who fell in love with a virgo man. he cheated on me no end. i turned a blind eye a few times, but a couple of months ago i sensed he’d been meeting this other woman and put an end to our relationship. he’s presumably with her now, yet he still wants to see me and “hang out” with me. i don’t understand why…i thought that we clicked together, but apparently i couldn’t give him what he was looking for…

• Ada says:

Should i wait for him? is he coming back? he says that he likes me and likes hanging out with me, that im witty, sexy and smart, yet he’s with another woman…

• Agnes says:

I’m in a relationship with a virgo guy.. and it is our first relationship both.
    We were friends for almost 3 yrs before he decided to court me. I like him a lot as a friend and i got curious what will going to happen if we will be together more than friends..
    We had some serious adjustments at first month.. we had a cool-off thing for 2 weeks then decided to pursue on the relationship. with the 2nd month to the 4th month.. everything is going just fine. He understands me and he is patient with my authoritarian attitude. Same with me, I do give him my 100% understanding for he is not showy in his feelings. timid you might say . He seldom says i love you to me but he do his things to show it to me. We respect each other. we value each others decisions and him flirting with other girls is not my problem. He is very loyal, it is just that,, after our 5th month, he seldom visits me, our fun talks seems to fade, i tried many times to reach out to him but nothing is happening. it is true that a relationship between a capricorn and a virgo is DRY. we are not that sweet like other partners. even though it is our 5th month.. still it is like our 2nd month. I just wish that we will be like what the compatibility sign is saying, “a perfect match”

• sanj says:

im a capri,i met up with a virgo man in 2006 at the uni n, we were friends. he was very flirty n had loads of girlfriends but later after graduation in 2008 he made the first move n propose and we started dating ,we do argue but he always fulfill my desires at the emd of the day.he is one of the most kindes person ive known and caring and lovable.we r planning to get married in dec ,may god bless this relationship.

• dee says:

green eye cappie :

Well all I have to say is that i just got dumped by a virgo male i am a capricorn and its worth a move for them because they really point out what is wrong with your way of thinking and guid you to fixing the problem reading all of these comments only makes me a little more ambitious about gettin him back cause we’re still friends but the break up is really fresh we said we love each other but he wants to get married and he says that the only problem he has with me is the way i think i really dont know what to do but try and stay friends with him and quit looking at the down of everything so good luck i hope you brain is on the same calibur as his cause other wise that will be what you guys argue about i have a photo genic memory and all he does is speak so harsh to me about the way that i tell him things we had been together for 3months but i instantly felt a soul connection

• 18 year old virgo guy says:

First of all. Great post and Iove the reactions. There’s this cappie (I didn’t know it was called like that :P ) girl I really like. In the past we dated? Did things together? I’ve really never been that much in love, untill I got to know her, but when I got sick of not telling her how I felt, I wasn’t being myself anymore. It felt like building a bridge toward her which I enjoyed at first. One day I told her I like her, but she already knew (by instinct). She told me she always had a great time with me, and after that she asked me out. Which was the first time that happened. I was pretty happy she responded so positively, but she didn’t (directly) told me she liked me too. I feel like a freakin woman telling it like this, but I must be the one who takes action. On msn she later told me that she didn’t feel it (love?) yet, but she thought it might come later. After that I sort of destroyed the bridge I was building and I felt really bad. We still do things together from time to time. I’m the only boy she hangs out with and every time I see her again I know if she likes me too, we can have the best time of our lives. I recently made a choice: I’m gonna build a completely new, less serious, light hearted (at first :P ) and everlasting bridge and most of all; Have a great time! If you have a tip, please shout it out!

• Sreejita says:

i left dis man three years back…..n nw i hav realisd yes nw i lov him….bcoz all des years wtevr happnd i ws alwyz happy whn i ws wid him…he s d best for me……i don knw y im feeln dis bt now constantly i thnk abt him…….n evn i thot abt d past……..evn aftr brk up he ws d bst among all…..i had a bf bt i alwyz njoyd his compny mr dn nethn…….nw hr im guilty n i hav hurt him a lot…….i cant nvr now xpress my lov to him……all i can do s lov him silntly n i pray dt he knw………….

• rose says:

Find A guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show ou off to the world when you’re just in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who thinks that you’re just as pretty without make-up on, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you…The one who turns to his friends with a smile and says, “She’s the one!” <3

• rose says:

Anyone can say I love you, but finding the right person to say it to has taken me a life time :)

• Boo Boo says:

I’m A Cappy Girl,(:
    But Recently All I Attract Are Scorpios For Some Reason, And Let Me Tell You It Sucks They Never Work Out And Waisted 3 Years Of My Life, Till I Met A Very Sweet Virgo Man, Things Havent Gone Very Far Yet, But I Am Excited To See Where It Goes We Are Both Too Shy I Dont Really Know How To Handle Such A Gentle Male Like A Virgo, But Ill Learn As I Go, Hopefully Its Way Better Than A Scorpio.. <3

• rose says:

gud choice ;) gud luck :)

• anonymous guy says:

I’m a 25 year old virgo man, and just recently started talking to a 21 year old capricorn woman. I’venever really been much of a dater, as im am a serial monogamist. From the very first time we talked we have connected. Whether it be from talking about our kids to what we want put of the future. If I catch feeling for somebody it’s allover with. I care with my whole heart. All I’m saying is I don’t think I could have stumbled upon a better person to try to start a relationship with.

• Dork virgo male says:

Watsup folks. I’m a virgo male with zero dating experience, n pretty bad wen it comes to express my admiration for someone. Lots of potential girls dig on me ever since my school days to this date. But i have been realy ignorant, hesitant about reciprocating there feelings. So they thought i’m not interested n would give up. Now as an adult i feel like i have to take charge of my love life or i’lll end up single. There was this cappi girl in my school who i recently met, actualy planning to meet on the social network. We havn’t met in years but i think this gal admired me n i admired her too, she was a very sweet girl. Just dont know wat she feels about me now. I dunno how to convey my feelings to her. I dont wanna lose her to other guys like previous girls. So please help. Any suggestions ,advice tips would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.