Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Capricorn Couples:  Mickey Rooney and Ava Gardner, Lyndon Baines and Lady Bird Johnson

Oh how the heavens rejoice when these two find each other!  The Virgo man and Capricorn woman is a truly blessed combination, very well-suited towards the demands of marriage, but also strong in friendship and romance.  It’s like putting the two quietest but nicest people you know together and watching them join in conversation.  Both signs have a tendency towards shyness which is probably an aspect of their natural humility.  These two bring out nothing but the finest things in one another, and the angels rejoice at the degree of harmony and productivity that is possible when two like minds are smart enough to cooperate like this.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Capricorn Woman:  You can take your own sweet time to figure out how you want to do this.  Virgo men are great flirts, but I’m sure you can see through this.  Flirting is just flirting.  The Virgo man probably has only been really interested in a few women in his whole life.  If he gives you the nod, consider yourself a front runner.  There probably is no competition.  Still and all, he will expect you to follow the “whole person” protocol.  This means, as you know, locking in the chakras in reverse order, making a spiritual connection, then an intellectual and emotional connection before having sex.  Both of you are trying to assess whether the other person is respectable.  You are not judgmental about this, but you have put a lot of effort and thought into becoming a respectable individual yourself, and you don’t want your love interest to undermine all your hard work.  Both of you would probably say, “I stand the test of time, so let’s take our time and we will see.”  Each of you is willing to prove that your word is backed up by deed.  You are both aware of the important of timing in relationships as in the culinary arts – it adds a savory quality.

How to Attract a Capricorn Woman as a Virgo Man:   It’s okay to be your rather serious self.  The Capricorn woman will appreciate knowing your intentions and that you do not intend to waste her time.  She is just as practical as you are, and just as no-nonsense.  She loves to be a help-mate, and you can approach her on that basis right away.  Chances are she is doing well in her career or with other responsibilities, and will enjoy talking about how things are going.  Likely she has plans for the future well under way, and will be eager to share them with you.  Conversation will tend to be more serious than actual dating so don’t hesitate to share some of your plans with her, and hopefully get her to sign off on them.  Stick to what you can do practically. The Capricorn female is a romantic, but not about life.  She will want to know what you can provide and that you intend to do so.  This lady was born responsible.  Chances are she was the oldest daughter.  She probably raised younger siblings or parented her own mother and father.  She had a baby-sitting job in high school while the other kids were going to the beach.  She’s just used to looking at the world from a position of authority.  While she shows kindness and benevolence towards those who are weaker, she would not marry someone of lesser fortitude.

Degree of Romance:  Virgo has a very sensitive, romantic side to which the Capricorn will respond beautifully.  There will be many tender moments of an exquisite nature that only the Capricorn woman and Virgo man could create together.  In a rushed, Technicolor world of get-what-you-can-as-fast-as-you-can, these two create a private universe of indescribable delight.

Degree of Passion:   Passion is not really an appropriate use of energy where the Virgo man and Capricorn woman are concerned.  Their interests tend towards a “passion” for goodness, kindness, and virtue.

Degree of Friendship:  These two will be friends even beyond the conventional meaning of the word. If they pair up, they will stick together through thick or thin, priding themselves on being steadfast and reliable in each other’s world.  Each of them likes to think they are the consistent one.

Degree of Marriage:  There could be no better combination for marriage than Virgo man and Capricorn woman.

Progression of Relationship:   These are two are good planners who will likely succeed at anything they do, including courtship.  This is because they are willing to take their time, tune in to the other person, and work for win-win scenarios.  They tend to follow the directions of the recipe to the letter, which means that the ingredient of sex gets blended in last — and best. They understand this about each other and it makes them extremely comfortable together.

Sex:  There is a shared understanding between these two and such an amazing degree of rapport that sex is bound to be pretty heavenly.  Both Virgo and Capricorn are happy to find a steady supply of the stuff but are respectful of each other’s integrity so that sex becomes a thing of quality, not quantity.  They say the mind is the greatest sex organ, but it is an act experienced through a body.  Two earth signs such as Capricorn and Virgo know that best.

When It’s Over:  If it must end, each party will try to process their own regrets and grievings in a way that allows them to fulfill their obligations till the end in a dutiful and respectful manner.  This is one relationship where the two parties will tend to respect each other forever and have very fond memories of the time spent together no matter where else life takes them.

More on Capricorn Women

Virgo Man and Scorpio Woman
Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

99 Responses to Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility

• Laila says:

I am a female capricorn and dated a virgo for 3 years. It was the WORST relationship ever and regret for staying in it so long. I guess I am the type of person that will take initiative to make the relationship work.Initially things went well in the first month of dating since then it went all downhill from there. I considered my ex as a ladies man and that put me off. When it came to loving me he was emotionally distant and condescending. My insecurities led us to break-up. Currently I am in a relationship with a Libra male. How strange that we somehow in sync with each other since there is so much negativity when it comes to the union of those signs. What a fine pair of opposites attracting! Although I love reading about astrology but it cannot declare that relationships between certain signs will fail or succeed. I previously made that error of avoiding to date certain signs. LOL was just being the cautious capricorn I am. Anyway, just accept each other’s differences and make an effort to compromise to be successful.

• green eye cappie says:

i am a cappy and im head over heals for a virgo man. only thing is he lives on the other side of the us. lol ive noticed lots of these comments are long distant. we only been together for 2 months and i never thought i would be caught in a long distance relationship. i’m moving to ATLANTA from CALI soon to be wit him. i cant wait to see if the dynamic relationship we have states apart is jzt as fulfilling in person

• hehe says:

I am in love with a virgo man. He gives me mixed signals, making it very hard for me to know if he is really interested. I haven’t liked anyone so much, and have decided to take things slow to see if he is really worth it based on all the advice ive read about how they like to take things slow….lets see what happens…

• Abby says:

“Withold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.”
    -Proverbs 3:27

• florence_capri says:

Sono oggi così felice e contento :) …….. i miei gemelli sono nati ieri, sia di terra come me e la mia partner (ragazza e ragazzo Capricorno cioè virgo) …….. mix mix di indiani e cultura italiana ……… na grande …….. sperando migliori per il loro futuro :)

• Cappie teen says:

Hey Nancy

I was wondering if a lot of this is the same for a friendship between a cappie girl and a virgo girl? I’m an 18 year old cappie girl, and I met this virgo girl and we became best friends really fast. We had such a deep connection but we argued all the time, we felt like we were the
    exact opposite! A year ago she told me she didn’t want to be my friend anymore because we were just too different, I don’t understand
    this because everything that I’ve read about our signs say that
    we are so similar?? I really miss my Virgo
    friend…is there any way I can get her back??

• florence_capri says:

Sono contento di avere due angeli che mi hanno unito e il mio compagno per sempre :)

• Michelle says:

I am a Capricorn woman and I have been involved with a Virgo man for more than a year. Let me just say that he is the most amazing man I have ever known. He is also a wonderful father to his 3 daughters. He and I met online. We were under each others noses for years, but we never met til December 2009. He lives about 7 hours away from me, but what we have is amazing! We get along great and we are the best of friends! We understand each other and help each other out in anyway that we can. We travel back and forth to see each other as often as we can. His daughters are the best kids I have ever met! They are well behaved, sweet, smart, and beautiful. That is a trait from the Virgo parent. That parent instills those characteristics in their child(ren) at a very early age. I am very pleased with the man I am with. We do have plans to get married in a couple of years.

• kia says:

i’m a 25 year old cap woman and my virgo man is a few years older. we met at my friend’s bbq last summer and a few times after that. he’s a great guy. v get along fine. don’t knwo why i’m scared though. maybe it’s because the dry spell that i had. (never got over my first breakup with my hs bf) it seems so much easier to be by myself…i’m so good at it. and the not so good parts well, i just throw a quilt over it! lol and this is a 10/10?! …wow.

• James says:

I’m a Virgo man. All of the Capricorn women I’ve known were just very boring to me (though my chart is very fire heavy, might have something to do with it). Never wanting to go out, never wanting to talk about anything in a direct way, very, very serious and responsible in a generic ‘grown-up’ sort of fashion, no sense of humor, etc. No thank you! I’ve had the most fun with Gemini and Leo ladies, and have had really great friendships with Aries women. Probably the most nightmarish experience I ever had was with an Aquarius gal. Sun signs aren’t everything, folks. . . .

• Anthony says:

I always fall for capricorns..and not one single one has shown interest! lol…they seem like they think they are too good for me.Most think I’m boring..I know it.Hopefully I can find a Capricorn.

• cappychic says:

Anthony :

Hi Anthony, cap girl here…cappy may have been interested…we tend not to show it. If she smiles or laugh at your jokes, she is interested. We are shy and very reserved and don’t show our feelings at all until we are comfortable….most importantly we will not make the first move. So you have to take the lead…virgo and cappy are both slow and shy so if you don’t move first, she will eventually loose interest.Type your comment here

• Cappie says:

OK.. so I just started dating this Virgo guy..AND HE IS AMAZING! Everything feels so natural.. like we really were ment for each other. He IS my soulmate. I am so excited to see what the future brings us <3

• Tameka says:

I hv recently meet a vigro male online &he isa gr8 friend I can talk him abt anything

• chris says:

I recently met a virgo man who is as wonderful as can be. I found that he has a hard time keeping things in. He feels compelled to share & get it off of his chest. He is a romantic in his own way & his turn on is communication. He’s not a gifty person but does appreciate being pampered & noticed. He is not jealous & in fact loves to have fun. We have a lot of things in common & enjoy jus’ being with each other. I am really excited, at peace & ready for what our future together has to offer. TYJ!

• moni says:

I am in a relationship with my Virgo Man from past one year. N before that one and half year of friendship. He is the most wonderful guy I have ever met. Very Patient and caring…everything I ever wanted. I mus say he is been really patient with my Capricorn attitude and adamant nature. N there is nothing to worry about the Flirty nature…it nevers lasts till the time you are there !! :) its a match made in heaven..!!!

• yuu says:

In my past, all the one-sided (me->virgo male) crushes I’ve ever had were Virgo males. :( Almost all Virgo males I know are artistic and so light-hearted, and have this almost boy-like optimism.

I see Virgo males surrounded by much more creative and artistic signs (like Gemini or Pisces), that this ‘ol Cap can’t help but feel out of her league! Sigh. Maybe one day.

• capp gurll numba1 says:

Well I keep meeting virgo guys but the dnt show to much.. And the teo that been my life i reaaly care aboout them but they both treat like they care for me and want to tell if they have feeling and tell were what part of there life were i fit in at so confused because they dont leve me alone they always come back so what is it that they want from cuse we jus dnt have sex////

• capp gurll numba1 says:

Well I keep meeting virgo guys but the dnt show me to much.. And the tone that been my life i really care about them but they both treat me like have something for me and i askthem they tell the dnt wont to talk about it y cnt they jus tell me so i can make up my mind to leve them alone i need to kno if they have feeling and tell were and what part of there life were i fit in at so confused because they dont leve me alone they always come back so what is it that they want from cus we jus dnt have sex and when we do get bac around each otha it feel like i belong and im there woman that the feelin that i get

• Alie, the Cappie says:

The relationship I had with my Virgo ex was by far the cutest and genuine thing I ever had, when I think back on it, it felt as if it was one of those innocent childhood relationships, it was that pure. I was the one who was silly and outgoing-ish and he was very quite and gentlemanly, many of our friends said we acted like a married couple. We weren’t very affectionate, but we listened to each other, shared ideas, talked about goals. In the end it was my friends who got between us. Years later, we reconciled before he had to leave to go to his home country. We are still friends and talk online, but sometimes I wonder how far we could have gone. Initially it was really boring, we barely talked or did anything, but after we established a good friendship much later it seemed to work. This Virgo was by far one of the nicest, kindest, genuine males I’ve ever known and I hope he ends up really happy. :)

• Patient Ms. Cap says:

I am a Cap lady who met Mr. Right- a Virgo- in college, almost by accident. We were friends first, but I think we both knew that our relationship was something special. We each put the other on a pedestal- no other girl would have a chance with him. Putting forth almost no effort on my part to get his attention, I knew he was “mine.” In true Cap-Virgo form, we married almost 8 years after we met. We have now been married for nearly 8 years. It is hard to believe that I have known this man for almost 16 years. We still have romance, hot dates, trust, friendship, and a lot of fun. In my opinion, the Cap-Virgo pairing is the perfect combination. I have had countless friends and coworkers comment on how they wish they had a relationship like ours.

• mandy says:

ive met a virgo man, the chemistry is amazing, hes very touchy feely, complimentry and very caring, bing a capricorn girl, ive always fallen for virgos, but am frightened this will end as the others have, sex is absolutely amazing, but passionate

• Ada says:

Im a cappy woman who fell in love with a virgo man. he cheated on me no end. i turned a blind eye a few times, but a couple of months ago i sensed he’d been meeting this other woman and put an end to our relationship. he’s presumably with her now, yet he still wants to see me and “hang out” with me. i don’t understand why…i thought that we clicked together, but apparently i couldn’t give him what he was looking for…

• Ada says:

Should i wait for him? is he coming back? he says that he likes me and likes hanging out with me, that im witty, sexy and smart, yet he’s with another woman…

• Agnes says:

I’m in a relationship with a virgo guy.. and it is our first relationship both.
    We were friends for almost 3 yrs before he decided to court me. I like him a lot as a friend and i got curious what will going to happen if we will be together more than friends..
    We had some serious adjustments at first month.. we had a cool-off thing for 2 weeks then decided to pursue on the relationship. with the 2nd month to the 4th month.. everything is going just fine. He understands me and he is patient with my authoritarian attitude. Same with me, I do give him my 100% understanding for he is not showy in his feelings. timid you might say . He seldom says i love you to me but he do his things to show it to me. We respect each other. we value each others decisions and him flirting with other girls is not my problem. He is very loyal, it is just that,, after our 5th month, he seldom visits me, our fun talks seems to fade, i tried many times to reach out to him but nothing is happening. it is true that a relationship between a capricorn and a virgo is DRY. we are not that sweet like other partners. even though it is our 5th month.. still it is like our 2nd month. I just wish that we will be like what the compatibility sign is saying, “a perfect match”

• sanj says:

im a capri,i met up with a virgo man in 2006 at the uni n, we were friends. he was very flirty n had loads of girlfriends but later after graduation in 2008 he made the first move n propose and we started dating ,we do argue but he always fulfill my desires at the emd of the day.he is one of the most kindes person ive known and caring and lovable.we r planning to get married in dec ,may god bless this relationship.

• dee says:

green eye cappie :

Well all I have to say is that i just got dumped by a virgo male i am a capricorn and its worth a move for them because they really point out what is wrong with your way of thinking and guid you to fixing the problem reading all of these comments only makes me a little more ambitious about gettin him back cause we’re still friends but the break up is really fresh we said we love each other but he wants to get married and he says that the only problem he has with me is the way i think i really dont know what to do but try and stay friends with him and quit looking at the down of everything so good luck i hope you brain is on the same calibur as his cause other wise that will be what you guys argue about i have a photo genic memory and all he does is speak so harsh to me about the way that i tell him things we had been together for 3months but i instantly felt a soul connection

• 18 year old virgo guy says:

First of all. Great post and Iove the reactions. There’s this cappie (I didn’t know it was called like that :P ) girl I really like. In the past we dated? Did things together? I’ve really never been that much in love, untill I got to know her, but when I got sick of not telling her how I felt, I wasn’t being myself anymore. It felt like building a bridge toward her which I enjoyed at first. One day I told her I like her, but she already knew (by instinct). She told me she always had a great time with me, and after that she asked me out. Which was the first time that happened. I was pretty happy she responded so positively, but she didn’t (directly) told me she liked me too. I feel like a freakin woman telling it like this, but I must be the one who takes action. On msn she later told me that she didn’t feel it (love?) yet, but she thought it might come later. After that I sort of destroyed the bridge I was building and I felt really bad. We still do things together from time to time. I’m the only boy she hangs out with and every time I see her again I know if she likes me too, we can have the best time of our lives. I recently made a choice: I’m gonna build a completely new, less serious, light hearted (at first :P ) and everlasting bridge and most of all; Have a great time! If you have a tip, please shout it out!

• Sreejita says:

i left dis man three years back…..n nw i hav realisd yes nw i lov him….bcoz all des years wtevr happnd i ws alwyz happy whn i ws wid him…he s d best for me……i don knw y im feeln dis bt now constantly i thnk abt him…….n evn i thot abt d past……..evn aftr brk up he ws d bst among all…..i had a bf bt i alwyz njoyd his compny mr dn nethn…….nw hr im guilty n i hav hurt him a lot…….i cant nvr now xpress my lov to him……all i can do s lov him silntly n i pray dt he knw………….

• rose says:

Find A guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show ou off to the world when you’re just in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who thinks that you’re just as pretty without make-up on, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you…The one who turns to his friends with a smile and says, “She’s the one!” <3

• rose says:

Anyone can say I love you, but finding the right person to say it to has taken me a life time :)

• Boo Boo says:

I’m A Cappy Girl,(:
    But Recently All I Attract Are Scorpios For Some Reason, And Let Me Tell You It Sucks They Never Work Out And Waisted 3 Years Of My Life, Till I Met A Very Sweet Virgo Man, Things Havent Gone Very Far Yet, But I Am Excited To See Where It Goes We Are Both Too Shy I Dont Really Know How To Handle Such A Gentle Male Like A Virgo, But Ill Learn As I Go, Hopefully Its Way Better Than A Scorpio.. <3

• rose says:

gud choice ;) gud luck :)

• Emily, a 15 year-old cap. says:

Okay, so there’s this guy at my school, he’s a virgo, and he’s super nice and everything, but he has a girlfriend. Last year, I thought he might have liked me, but he never did anything. Why didn’t he make a move?

• jessica says:

im a cappy and i have have the best virgo bf in the world!!!!!! he is soo romantic and sensitive. i love him to death..but im scared hes going to break up with me. a few people in my class are making fun of me for dating him and i dont understand why. its really bugging me. oh well “live life in the moment” is what i say..lol

• Sydney says:

I meet this older male Virgo online, and he is a dream! He is my best friend but understands my relationship needs, but he isn’t into dating right now because he always has girls coming after him for his body. I feel bad and I’m tring to show him I’m not like the others and that he isn’t a toy to me. He is different. I am still young (only 15) but he makes me feel like I found love in a hopeless place. When I’m with him, I can take the world, but when he is gone I died inside, a shell of myself and I feel literally love sick. I know people say it might be puppy love but this feels stronger, it feels real. I have been looking around the Internet about cappy and Virgo relationships and so far I’m happy with the results but something is still missing. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it! I know this must be a mess to understand but I’m trying lol

• Ahsan says:

I am a virgo boy and I met a capricorn girl while at school.She was beautiful indeed but i didn’t feel anything about her nor did i care much. But,after sometime,she started taking interest in me by herself;she smiled and used to look at me in a dreamy way,curling hair with fingers whenever she noticed me.sometimes later she started sitting on the seats closer to me in order to talk, but couldn’t as she was too shy. Despite being a suitable match(virgo) for her,I never felt any attraction or charm for her.As a result, she became displeased and remained sad for a long period.Then she became normal again. How strange was all that!(as I think now!!!!)

• Camile says:

First of all I’m A Capricorn Woman 22 years old and have not eveer in my life dated a Virgo and don’t want to I’m good. and plus yes I’m shy but I’m not gonna sit there and be shy all freaking day hell no Imma come up to you straight up and get to the freaking point. I’m out going, down to earth, have a great sense if humor, I’m always doing something silly Reguardless of my sign I’m just Camile just Camile just me. I love music, I love to dance and give you a dance of your life baby. lol. so I really know for a fact ( even though i have not ever dated a Virgo) they Can not handle this Capricorn. I have a lot lot lot lot of passion inside of me and it’s like a beast honey. And plus i don’t got the time for some Virgo to be around the brush and playing games hell to the no. Peace and kiss my you know what. Don’t like Virgo like that I’m good. I’m good without them.

• Que says:

Camile I dated a capricorn and she was a sweetheart with passion. She was sort of like you in a way and im a VIRGO btw ;-) .

• Camile says:

I’m not trying to push your button Que but Scorpio and Virgo are in many ways alike. you all play too much games, players and fuck anything you see that’s to your “Top list” or should I say (Top- whore- in- the -bedroom- slut -list). I’m a Capricorn and I don’t play them type of games. I swear I would bite your head off, or any Virgo and Scorpio heads off if they come near me. Stay on your land and i’ll stay on my land. Cross this line and your behind is mine. I can see right through your pretty boy face and the thickness of your big head and your spirit. If it don’t feel right I’m gonna ask your mother what yoou really are and who you really are when your in the house. Cause I know for a fact when you get to your mama’s house the mask is taking off and your back to the real you. So show me the real you and not this fake wanna be.

• Sherri says:

I love the way you write it’s just brilliant! You should publish a book.

• anita says:

Well, I am a cappy woman met the love of my life in my Virgo man…such a connection…it was to good to be true..never realized there could be love like this…I think my finally finding my perfect match I ran him off and pushed him away…I am totally heart broken at the fearfulness of never getting him back…I am not giving up just yet though..until he tells me he is ready to move on…I found in my Virgo man everything I have ever wanted…

• Kat says:

MY EXPERIENCE WITH A GEMINI LEFT ME THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE FUN LOVING AND GREAT AT FIRST,BUT THEN BECOME CHEATERS HYPOCRITICAL AND JUST STRAIGHT UP ASSHOLES

I’m a Capricorn Women and I was in a long distance relationship with a Gemini male for 2 year and 1/2. At first it was great because we started off as friends. He was so sweet and I loved how funny he was. We would text and or call each other everyday. He would also come down and see me every other month for one weekend. I liked him so much and finally one day he confused his love for me. It threw me off gaurd that’s for sure because I wasn’t expecting him to say ”I Love You, like really I’m in love with you” I mean I liked him a lot but I didn’t want to lable it as love. Finally after a month of dating I began to see what he ment by being in love. I was head over heels for that boy. My hurt would get happy when I received a text from him. And when he would tell me how he was on his way down to visit me, that would just make my heart skip a beat. I felt so happy with him, but deep down I always felt like something wasn’t right. I started to notice how the pace of him texting and calling me was slowing down. Sometimes i had to be the one to text him in the morning and I would not get a reply until later that night and it would just be a ”sorry i didn’t get your message i love you and Goodnight ” and he would say things like ”I can’t see you this week mabye next month” after 3months of this behavior I was starting to get pissed because I was starting to actually admit that I loved him and he was then starting to play games. I confronted him about it and he said the it was my fault because I’m always out partying and flirting with other guys. He didnt think i would make the right decisions if I was drinking and just a bunch of other bullshit. I told him that wouldn’t do anything stupid like get wasted whenever I go out. We came to a conclusion with that argument and we were back to being all gooshy for each other but still in the back of my mind something wasn’t right. My sister was friends with him on FB as well as me, she told me to check his page so i did. He had many pic of him drunk off his ass and with another girl. I went on her page and he was leaving comments about how much fun he has with her and how much of a great kisser she was. I was heated so I left to cool down Before I went off to confront him about anything. He was going to come see me 2days from that day. So i held my tounge until then. He then said that he only started to talk to other girls because we got into that huge argument and he thought it was over which made no sense. But i was dumb enough to forgive him. Things went back to normal until I started to get that feeling again. I checked my FB which I don’t do very often, and the girl that he had cheated on me with once before had sent me a msg saying how he was drunk flirting with her agian and wondering if we were broken up. I was heated once more but he convinced me that she was trying to break us up cause she still like him. I told him to stop his drinking since I had to stop mine so this relationship could really work and he agreed. Finally our last fight happened the night I started packing to go see him. My close guy friend was there with me helping me pack. He was suppose to drive me to the airport, but then my Gemini bf at the time called. He was drunk I knew he was and he started rambling about how he didn’t care for our relationship anymore and he was sick of me, then some girl grabbed the phone and said how he and her were going to fuck tonight after that I hung up and began to cry. He texted me the next moring saying how sorry he was but I had had enough of his bullshit and let him know. He continued to msg txt and call me but I wasn’t having it. He even drove down to see me and i said if he was on my porch for longer then 10 seconds i’d call the cops. Eventually he backed off, but months later he tryed to make me jealous and pissed by moving down here with his new gf and saying stupid stuff but lil dose he know that iv’e never been as happy as I am since leaving him and I hope he is happy with his new gf she’s really pretty and seems nice.

• Pingback: Capricorn Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pingback: Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman Compatibility « My Astrology Book.com

• Pix says:

I think this is a little biased, seeing all the Capricorn mathes have AT LEAST an 8/10, and all the other sign matches have 5/10′s. Still enjoying the reading, thanks Nancy.

• Majikmo44 says:

I am in a relationship with a Virgo man. We’ve only been together for 9 months. Everything started off strong but started to fizzle a few weeks before Thanksgiving. This man totally persued me in every way u could imagine. When we met online he was in process of waiting for his divorce decree, he had been dating for approximately 1.5 years before we met. He’s become so distant and sometime no call and NO SHOW. The only thing I can say is, HE HASN”T ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP. Im not sitting around waiting on him to end it but I also DO NOT want to ruin things by adding another in the mix. He says he still feels the same for me and nearly attacked me the last time we got together, 2 days before xmas. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME SO I DO NOT LOSE THIS MAN? I REALLY REALLY REALLY like him ALOTTTTT!

• lilly says:

my backstory on this:
    i’m a Capricorn female and my “bf” is a virgo. we were very close friends 6 years ago before we started dating. a lot of things in this article are true but some aren’t. I would say I am a TRUE Capricorn to the T. anyway, my bf and I started dating 4 years ago and it was great! we took a break this past feb but realized we couldn’t leave each other completely. IDK what it is with these 2 signs, but our relationship is so amazing and emotional. we are somehow connected even if we are just friends. I hope we get married one day bc this is the type of person I would want to marry. Oh and for those of you in a relationship with a virgo man and your a Capricorn… best of luck, and just remember to be patient!

• Die Heart Capricorn says:

I’ve recently reconnected with my first love whom I haven’t seen in about 15 years. To this Virgo male, she is the perfect Capricorn woman – a woman who dwarfs all others I have met.

Sadly she is coming out of a devastating break up. I am willing to wait for her because I know, deep down, she was always the one for me. But she only sees me as a brother figure.

My question is, how do I get her out of her negative, self destructive thoughts so that she can see the amazing woman that I’ve seen in her throughout the years?

If you want her the best thing to do is put your foot down and tell her. Not sure if its a cappy thing but for me its a eye opener and a turn on when a guys shakes me up out of my misery. Let her know how you feel about her and your true feelings. She probably never even thought about you in that type of way or if she did she didnt want to be the one to break down those walls.

Dont let her sulk in her currect misery. Us Cappies take things to heart and will think things over until we find a reason or resolution to whatever got us into the issue. In her case shes probably going through a great deal of depression. Start to do things for her and make her smile. Make choices for her and she will respect you for that.

She will indeed give a little bit of push back to test if your just trying to get over on her. HOevwever if your truly being genuine and love you like you say you do she will take the risk and leave all behind . But you have to take your strength and use it otherwise she will look at you still as a brother and will sulk and dream over the other guy who really jacked her up.

It takes awhile for us to get over things like relationships because we feel it was an investment and we dont like to fail in any investment.