Leo Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Leo Couples:  Guy Ritchie and Madonna; Mark Anthony and Jennifer Lopez; Chris Judd and Jennifer Lopez; Maurice Tempelsman and Jackie Kennedy

This is a surprisingly compatible, hard working and respectable combination.  If you realize that every Leo progresses through Virgo for thirty years of their life, you can see the compatibility.  The emphasis is on “doing one’s duty” which Leos secretly love because it enhances their sense of dignity.  Much can be accomplished and these two are proud producers, be it family, business, or other fields of endeavor.  They very much share a work ethic in common with a high degree of trust.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Leo Woman:   Tighten your focus and find out what he’s interested in.  He’s an expert at something!  I’m assuming you’re the kind of Leo that invites others up on the stage.  Otherwise you would never be attracted to such a genuinely modest but outstanding individual.  As you narrow your focus, you’ll be helping him get a bigger picture and inviting him to come out more and participate!  Try to be tolerant as he “details out” the plans for the evening.  I know it robs your time together of some spontaneity but that’s just where you come in.

How to Attract a Leo Woman as a Virgo Man:  You can attract your lioness by giving her some work to do or dangling a project in front of her.  It seems contradictory, I know, but just try it, you’ll see.  Leos have their slave side, and it is all the more exciting to have someone else recognize because they can usually fool people into thinking they are queens and wouldn’t dream of waiting on someone hand and foot.  You should, of course, be very proper and try to use a fresh, creative approach.  If you can’t think of a project in common, get her interested in something you are doing by asking her advice.  Sit back and listen while she purrs and roars in approval.

Degree of Romance:  There is a great deal of romance possible here.  There are three signs that are secretly as romantic as Leos and that is Aries, Virgo or Pisces man.  You can trot out all your pedigrees here.  You, of all signs, have an inside track on chivalry with some absolutely adorable and irresistible tricks up your sleeves.  At last you have found the right audience.  The more knightly and courtly you appear, the more she eats it up, even past the point of good taste.  I mean where some women will blush, she just says, “Bring it on.”  If you remember the basis of courtly love was worshipping an aristocratic lady beyond his reach, you get the drift.  P.S.  Unlike with some other signs she will be forgiving of your excesses and insecurities and will be reassuring to you if she is interested at all.

Degree of Passion:  Love is a performance and Leo likes center stage.  You are good at providing props, for example, having Kleenex handy, keeping the candles from dripping on the bedside table, and making sure the door is locked.  Things that she would overlook in her passion.  In other words, you can set the stage and reap the rewards by being the perfect audience.  Sincere praise drives her to out perform

Degree of Friendship:  Friendship is not particularly of value between these two.  Let’s say reliable companionship instead.

Degree of Marriage:  This has an excellent of developing into a good stable marriage.  Both partners take respect seriously and intend to put their best foot forward at all times.  Whereas normally Leo might find Virgo a little boring, if you hook her into some work projects, that should fill the gap nicely.  Set her to work remodeling your new home.

Progression of Relationship:  Normally Leos are demanding and pushy, but if you are playing your chivalrous cards carefully, she’ll be fascinated and let you lead the way.  No one can out romance a Leo like a Virgo.

Sex:  Sex will be an important part of the relationship in that both partners thrive on a reliable, steady diet and each is willing to provide the same.  I know you pretend to be shy, but Virgos always have an amazing bag of sexual tricks because they have paid attention to details through the years. There isn’t a Leo in the world who doesn’t have something to learn from a Virgo male, something that will thrill and delight.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over this should unwind in a business like manner.  Records have been kept and a high standard of fairness and respect was held during the relationship.  It is not likely it will turn into a friendship, but if you ever need anything years later you can count on her to be right there for you.

More on Leo Women

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

93 Responses to Leo Woman and Virgo Man Compatibility

• chelsea says:

I disagree about this… to me, Virgos seem overly flirtatious and, more often than not, obnoxious. I don’t know a Virgo who’s shy or modest, and I also don’t know one that hasn’t tried to sleep with me, and everybody else in the room. They may be “court” you, but it’s kind of annoying when you tell them no and they don’t seem to get the picture. Maybe it’s just because I don’t particularly like Virgos, but I would give this more like a 6/10.

• nancy says:

Don’t hold it against them. If you’re a Leo probably everybody tries to sleep with you.

• Dan says:

well , you hevent met a lot of virgos then I’m 27 and as shy as can be , and yes we are VERY picky about are women and could care less about going out to find one, instead they kinda just show up in our radar

• Olivia says:

Nooo way this is COMPLETELY true!!! me and my virgo are exactly like its described… so much trust and respect for eachother i love him hes sooo amazing…

very flirtacious though, and everyone loves him, which makes me adore him even more since im the leo :]

• nancy says:

@#4Olivia

:-) Good description.

• Kate says:

Of all signs I’d have never thought Virgo for me. I’m a cancer/leo.. Well he’s near to perfect then anyone I’ve ever met. We fit like a puzzle. I find all the little things I tend to worry about, he’s already taken care of. I can’t believe someone like that exist. I heard Virgo’s were boring in bed. NOT true. He is the first person to fulfill me totally and then some. I feel loved and cared about. Brings out my passion. He’s wonderful at taking care of details. He lets me take care of him. I feel needed, useful, and appreciated. He keeps himself clean and what woman wouldn’t LOVE that! He’s not a neat freak like I’ve heard virgos are, but he does know how to keep things clean. Again what woman wouldn’t love that. (maybe I’m a clean freak and I don’t see his cleaniness as a problem?) lol.. We agree on just about everything. Very much alike. Same tastes. Same stomach problems. A lot of understanding between us.. Now for our only “issue”. Well I do have mood swings even I don’t understand, I tend to close up until it passes or I figure it out. This drives him insane and he worries over it, gets angry (not outword anger though) He wants to know now and I can’t tell him now.. Sooo a little issue but I’m sure in time we can work it out. I love my virgo man. Oh yes I do. After being with a stinky, no attention to detail, nothing in common scorpio, I have found my heaven.. PS: Never seen him flirt.. He makes me feel like I’m the only woman on earth.

• nancy says:

I tell you, this is a GREAT match~!!

• Amy says:

I’m a little confused about this match, I am very much a Leo woman, and have worked with a Virgo man for the last 7 years, there have been times when he has truly iritated me but we are close friends I respect and trust him, he has just always been there really. Over the years I had noticed an attraction (from me) but he has never given me any reason to believe that it was reciprocated. So romantically I kept my distance. Until 3 weeks ago I would have said our relationship was like siblings (I am 8 years older than him). Then at his leaving drinks I got a little tipsy and confessed that there had been times that I had wished for a little more from him, his reaction was to give me his usual warm cuddle and a smile (he doesn’t smile alot). Later in the night when we were waiting for a cab.. Wooo Hoooo fireworks he just walked over and gave me the most passionate kiss ever, stating that he had waited 6 years for it and wasn’t missing his chance now….and off he goes? He has now moved overseas and contacts me frequently, internet and phone, his correspondence can range from charming to very cheeky and I am enjoying the chat, but just don’t really get it, does he want me? he says so, but why wait so long? Having witnessed some of his other relationships he doesn’t strike me as a player, but who knows. I do know he has always admired my work, and often calls me inspirational. I suppose the question is am I wasting my time, and is he just using me until a real lover comes along (as opposed to long distance lover)

• Michelle says:

I am a leo woman that is just going crazy over a virgo male. But it is so hard to really deal with him. I mean he pisses me off so much and he never does anything that I ask for him to do! I feel like he is superman. I just don’t understand what the problem is. I think he likes me but he refuses to show me some passion…I don’t know virgo men have to be the most difficult of all the zodiac. They aren’t single by choice I feel like its because they run all the girls away

• nancy says:

I think he’s good for you. Stick with it.

• Siobhan says:

I’m not sure if I like my friend, who’s a virgo male cause he seems to be so passive all the time. Plus, they said that virgo males are conservative and he doesn’t seem to be paying attention to me. I’m a leo woman. I don’t know what he’s thinking half the time or if he’s just shy cause the conversations we have are awkward.

• Roger says:

I just met a Leo lady, I’m 45 born the 23rd of August and she is 50 born the 21st of August. Very attractive lady indeed, she looks like 36!! We went out for coffee flavored cocktails and dancing afterwards, I really enjoyed being around her, I have had no success with Aries, Scorpios, Libras, Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius and Virgo!! This is my last shot!! I tried every Zodiac sign, I’ve called her for a second date but does not respond to my texts inmediately, I called her and asked why? she said it takes her time to warm up to someone…I really wan’t it to work out, should I keep trying? but she won’t be able to see me till the 22nd of May! HELP

• denise says:

hey well , i am a leo woman and i am in a relationship with a virgo man. sometimes i feel like he doesnt like me by his actions, he seems very distance at times,so i start doubting our relationship, he tells me whats wrong with me, he likes me so much,

• devyn says:

alright well I’m 12 in seventh grade and I REALLY like this kid in eigth grade, who I call “Muffin”, and it fits him perfectly. like one day he’s such a jerk and the next he’s so nice and I’m just like umm ? but he is gorgeous and he thinks I’m pretty haha but he won’t go out with cause I’m in a grade lower than him but just yeah you guys get the point haha

• nancy says:

@dnise It’s kind of a hard match that way hard for Leo. If he didn’t like you. believe it, he wouldn’t be around.

• summer says:

I’m a Leo woman and I met a very handsome virgo male 8 months ago. We Live 5 hrs away from each other but have managed to see one another once a month. We talk or text each other every other day but in the last 3 months the communication has slacked off to once a week.
    I have been a little guilty of not recognizing his subtle intrest in me and may have come across as indifferent but I did verbalize to him my feelings for him. I’m suppose to be visiting him in 24 hrs but he has yet to confirm with me whether or not he will pick me up from the airport. I’m in a state of confusion as to whether or not his avoidance is out of virgos personality or if he would just rather I go away completely.
    What bothers me most is that he says he knows how to verbalize his feelings but I wish he could just make it official if he doesn’t want to remain FWB.

• Bri kd404 says:

I AM A LEO WOMAN N I HAVE BEEN DEALIN WITH A VIRGO MALE FOR TWO YEARS I SWEAR I QUESTION MYSELF ABOUT MY LOVE FOR HIM ALL THE TIME BUT I CANT SEEM TO DEAL WITH ANYONE BUT HIM AT TIMES HE CAN B SUCH A JERK N SO CARELESS TO MY FEELINGS WHICH R EASILY HURTIN ESPECIALLY WIT HIM BECAUSE WHAT HE THINKS REALLY MATTERS TO ME IT SEEMD LIK EVERYTHING I DO IS ALWAYS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH HE ALWAYS SAYS HE’S NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP N ETC I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS NOT THE WHORISH TYPE BUT I KNOW HE’S VERY SEXY N ALOT OF GIRLS NOTICE HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO LAID BAC IVE BEEN TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET HIM TO OPEN UP TO ME BECAUSE I REALLY FEEL LIKE GIVIN UP I KNOW IM NOT UGLY HE EVEN GETS MAD WHEN HIS FRIENDS LOOK AT ME… AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS COOL BUT SEEMS LIKE HE’S GETTIN DISTANTER EVERYDAY NO CALLS NO TEXTS SOMETIMES EVEN NO ANSWER I RIDE BY HIS HOUSE WHERE I USED TO B ALMOST EVERYNIGHT N IM STARTIN TO C A DIFFERENT CAR EVRYNIGHT N I JUS CANT TAKE IT IM NOT COMMITTED TO HIM NEITHER IS HE TO ME BUT I STILL CANT SEM TO GET HIM OFF MY MIND N EVEN WHEN I DO TRY TO FIND MY ANOTHER FRIEND I CAN NEVER GET HIM OFF MY MIND N I NEVER LIKE THE FRIEND BUT THEY ALWAYS LIKE ME I JUS DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS LIKE WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER EVERYTHING IS COOL I FORGET ABOUT THE THINGS THATS HAPPENED OR HOW I FELT LIKE HE IGNORED ME BECAUSE I JUS LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM FROM HIS SMELL TO HIS LOOKS EVEN HOW HE LOOKS WHEN HE’S ASLEEP I JUS PRAY THAT HE A SEE THAT I REALLY DO LOVE HIM BUT I KNOW I CANT CHANGE NE ONE EVEN THO I ALWAYS PUT MY INPUT N ON ME LOVIN HIM BUT I FEEL LIKE IM PUSHIN HIM AWAY SEEMS LIKE EVRY ONCE N A BLUE MOON HE TELLS ME HE LOVES ME THEN IM LIK WELL Y CANT WE B TOGETHER IN ITS ALWAYS BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT A GIRLFRIEND IM 23 HE’S 32 HOW CAN I KNOW WHAT I WANT BUT U NOT WANT A STABLE RELATIONSHIP CAUSE IF HE ASKS ME IM RREEEAAADDDYYY!!!!! I KNOW HE MESSES WITH OTHER WOMEN I JUS HOPE I STAND OUT TO HIM THE MOST NE THING HE ASKS ME TO DO I DO IT DAMMMM IM LOVE STRUCK OR STUPID ONE (BUT ONLY BY CHOICE)

• Bri kd404 says:

Type your comment here

Bri kd404 :

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

• Ryan says:

To give you Lionesses some insight into a Virgo males mind is this… We are completely oblivious to a womans desire for us until it is made known. Perfect example in regards to the Leo female I now have an interest in. My cousin and I met her at the same time, although she approached me first, we talked like we had known each other for years. Sadly though she ended up giving my cousin her number so I withdrew my interest. Her and my cousin dated for a few months and we became fast friends. When the relationship ended she confessed her feelings towards me. I asked her why she didn’t just give me her number instead of to my cousin. She simply said because I didn’t seem interested in her and failed to notice her advances. I was dumb founded. I could not recall any advance on her part. Needless to say our relationship has blossomed into something unexpected. If your Virgo man seems distant, it’s not because he doesn’t like you. Chances are he has so much on his mind that he is only trying to process it all without worrying you about it. We tend to solve our problems in silence. Rest assured that once he figures things out he will be back to his normal self. If your Virgo man seems like a flirt, forgive him for he does not do it intentionally. It’s just the way we are. We are full of charisma, charm, a sense of humor unlike any other sign, which to others comes of as seduction and flirtation, when to us it is simply making friends. Trust me if you already have yourself a Virgo male he has already seduced the one he wants… You. And one more thing, never doubt his love for you for it is a love that will burn bright through even the darkest of nights. If he did not want to be with you trust me he would not be.

• summer says:

My trip did not go as planned because he(virgo) called the day before and said, “this will not be a good weekend” I was disappointed but I told him, “I am still going to make my trip and just do other things”. He got upset and didn’t think that was a good idea and voiced his concern of how could I turn a trip for him into a social outting.

So when I made it out there he decides that he will make time for me but I ignored his attempts. I have talked to since then but I feel as though we’re losing our connection.

• Roshan says:

Kate :

I have been with my Virgo guy for nearly half a year now, I’m only 19 and he’s only 20. We’ve never had anyone else so we’re each other’s first in everything. We’ve known each other since High School and the way that we “met again” was very Hollywood. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. I totally agree with your comment Kate. What you said describes our relationship to a T! I’m the Leo girl and the reason I’ve never had a boyfriend is not only because I’m a romantic but also because nobody has impressed me enough, whilst he just jumped into my life and fascinated me from the start. We have no problems whatsoever and all our friends get mad because they say our relationship is so easy. To he and I we have found a partner for life, we’ve even talked about our future together, marriage, kids etc and we love each other very much. He and I have the same “issue” as you and your partner Kate. I go through stages and he always over-worries and gets panicky because I won’t open up to him, but I am learning to do it more and more and I find that the issue is actually that he cares too much at times… so maybe you’ll find that too :)

• Debby says:

Hey Guys,
    I am in a relationship with my guy for 4 .5 years now and last 1 year it has been a long distance relationship. I just had a fight with him but I will still try to keep my opinion unbiased. I feel Virgos are cute and toooooooooooooooooooooooooo straight foward which we ( leo women) don’t like. They don’t know how to flatter, are mostly inattentive to what we say. They don’t like being questioned and don’t question us too much. I hate this part coz I want to be as transparent as I can in my relationship. I just wish he understands that I don’t question him because I doubt him but its a routine procedure for us leos to know what our men are doing. cheers..have a nice and a healthy relationship :P )

• sascat says:

Hi Nancy, I’m a leo woman who had a quick fling with a virgo who’s a few years younger than me (he seemed to like that!); he was the first person who managed to lure me away from self-imposed celibacy two years after the breakdown of my marriage, that’s how hot he is :) , well, he has now left the country but I will be going to somewhere in his vicinity next month and really want to see him again, even if just once. We are in touch but losing contact (no much to talk about as we don’t know each other that well) but I really want to rekindle his interest and meet up briefly next month. What can i do to make him desperate to see me?! :-)

• RAYSHON says:

IM A VIRGO MAN AND IVE BEEN WITH MY LEO PARTNER FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS,WE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 10 YEARS,AND I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON HER,WE GOT TOGETHER AND AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS GOOD,A FEW MONTHS THINGS GOT A LIL SHAKY AND LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP,IM NOT A FLIRT ITS THE OPPOSITE SHE IS VERY FLIRTATIOUS AND I DIDNT LIKE IT,YES IM HIGHLY JEALOUS OF HER,BUT I LOVE HER,SHE GETS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DONT TELL HER WHATS GOING ON,ONLY BECAUSE SHE’S FLIRTY,BUT THATS MY DOWNFALL BECAUSE LEO’S HOLD GRUDGES AND THEY ARE VERY SPITEFUL, BUT OUR PROBLEM IS COMMUNICATION AND I PRAY WE CAN WORK ON THAT,TO ALL U PPL JUDGING US VIRGOS STOP IT,YOU ONLY KNOW I WANT YOU TO HEAR,YOU ONLY SEE WHAT I WANNA SHOW,BUT WE WORKING ON OUR ISSUES.(TO YA LEO’S STOP BEING SARCASTIC THATS HIGHLY UNATTRACTIVE)

• lisa says:

• susan says:

I thank you all for your comments. I met this guy on match last Thursday night after talking a few lines and I drove 2 hours to have him cook me a steak.
    I went back again last night only to spend the night and we had a blast. I was so worried because of his silence.
    I am so open and he is so cautious. I do think we will be together forether. I have no doubt. I am 45 on the 13 and he is 51 today on 28th. I saved this site and will let you know. I see nothing but bliss…Good luck everyone

Don’t judge because of past relationships… not everyone is born under the sign are the same… keep your options open.
    Virgos and Leos are loyal… I think that is a plus if you have an open mind.

• chris says:

Ok I need some help. I was dating a virgo man and I am a leo woman. Everything was going really well. He started acting more quite and distant than usual. He finally tells me what is going on and that he needs some space and time to figure it out. Now I am sympathetic to the issue and understand why he would need some space but I am not a patient person.
    Anyway he has stopped communicating all together. I finally talked to him last week and he said he didnt have feelings for me very bluntly only after I pushed into it.
    The problem is his actions before the shut down were of someone who defianetly has feelings. Is just being a jerk? Also I stold him to come pick up his stuff and he still hasnt. I need some insight I really liked/loved how i felt when I was with this virgo male.

• nancy says:

@chris
    They are sometimes so timid, especially facing a Leo, that they avoid stuff. Let him go and don’t look back. You need someone stronger.

• chris says:

Letting go is easier said than done. My question is do they say things to hurt you when their backs are against the wall?

• sshabon says:

I am a leo woman and the relationship was exactly the way described above. He found that “slave drive” and used it to the very last drop. There were alot of other factors that brought us to divorce and it ended as a business like manner. Problem is that even though the marriage was awful and seemed to me to be a complete sham, I can’t help but feel a strong connection to him. I think about giving it another chance but you know leos once their pride has been crushed!

• denise says:

Iwasoffandonwithavirgomanwhoiaminlovewithbutherecentlytoldmehewasgoingotodistancehisselffrommewhatthismean

• denise says:

Iamaleofemalewhowasuntilrecentlyonandoffwithavirgomanwhoistillwantbuthethinksimactingfunnyaboutbeingwithhimandcallinghimidontknowwhynowhehasdistancedhisseffrommewhatshouldidoandwhatdosethismean

• denise says:

whatdoseitmeanwhenavirgomandistanceshisselffromyou

• ebony says:

I am a Leo female and I’m engaged to a Virgo, and I. Love him so so much, we have or ups and Downs but at the end of the day where loyal and we respect each other. We been together for 6 years I’m 23 and hes 30 and its like. We fall in love with each other more and. More everyday! I’m his Queen and his my king. He makes being in love feel like a dream come true…

• AngelK says:

So recently I met a Virgo man, late August. It was special how we met. I’ll try to make this short. He was interested, I was interested, I asked him out the next day because when I met him and talked to him for like, less than 5 minutes, something told me when I got home that night that I had to see him again.

So I asked him out. He was shocked but said yes, we hung out that night all night talking, from 930-2AM! We didnt want the night to end, but when I finally caved because we both had to work the next day…..he walked me out to my car, and we kissed…..small kisses….twice…nothing crazy….but it was so dreamy!!!!!!!

We clicked! We couldn’t stop talking. He was from out of town visiting for business. As he usually does. We had met briefly before (at the gym), but never talked. So it was just this one time that was meant to be I guess. The next day was the Friday he was to leave to go back home, and even though we had like, 2 hours of sleep, he texted me and asked me out to lunch before he left. I took half a day, I was so excited! We had sushi for lunch, and it was more getting to know each other, talk about expectations, etc. Then he left (didn’t want to kiss me in public, thats his Virgo side coming out), but I still got a small “awkward” kiss and a hug before we parted. LOL. I knew it would be awkward…he can’t help it.

We’ve been talking since then.

***I should mention this imprtant piece….that when we were out on our first date…the question came up on if we were seeing anyone….and he hesitated and said it was at the end of something. So I didn’t pry. And we contoinued to talk.

Two weeks into our talking, he got cold feet and got scared and called me on my lunch hour and basically told me he had done the long distance thing before a fedw times and it never worked out because of the girl….we talked about it for 30 minutes, and he still wanted to talk to me when I fgot off work. When I got off work, he called me right on the dot…and we talked for an hour about it…and he was basically worried to hurt my feelings…and knew I didn’t like to waste time in relationships…but I assured him that there are no obligations, but he can do whatever he wants and makes him feel good and happy. In the end…he was like WOW, you are soo cool about this. Can I still call you, I still want to talk to you….I was like, SURE!

He’s 31(Virgo Sept 11) and I am 30 (Leo Aug 1st). I’ve dated enough now to understand that it will always be difficult to NOT pursue and not call and whatnot….men are hard to read. But I also know that I love being independant, I love being a hard working single, beautiful, woman. No baggage. Never been engaged or married. Ive had a lot of chasers….I am just ready to settle down. Ive gotten to the point now where I feel emotionally ready to be with the right man. And I felt like I found that man!

So fast forward to now (lots of texting, sexting, pictures, calling at work, etc.)….to LAST NIGHT. We share songs all the time, and I told him about this song “Hello Again” from Neil Diamond…and while the lovie dovie stuff is a bit too deep for a relationship/frie4ndship as young as ours, the rest of the lyrics were right on. I enjoy feeling the casual, easy-going, comfortable way he makes me feel. No pressure from either side. And he continues to pursue. While he liked the song, he then sent me a text saying ” I dont want to be a downer here, but what if one of us were to be involved with somoene, would we still talk to each other?”

I was alittle surprised…..I was emotionally prepared.. not shocked….but surprised….and I responded by saying, sure, of course….is this you telling me your involved with someone? And he then said in a LONG text that he reminded me of the time he said he was in the back end of a relationship that ended, he thought it was over but looks like they are going to try again, and he didnt want to hurt me…he loves all the conversations we have and would still like to see me when hes in town again if I’ll let him.

I said I understood. And that it was good that he was trying to work things out with her (again, I dont ask for details…dont know where in his state he lives, because I know Virgos can be very private), and thank you for being upfront..hes not hurting me in any way! oNe can never have too many friends, of course. For what its worth, before you told me, I felt like I finally found man that stood out from the rest..and I still feel that way even now. Of course we’ll have to get together whenever you come back out…Sorry if the song was too much…poor choice of songs to share ;)

From that text, he couldnt just end it there. So he CALLED. At 1030PM. And we talked until 400AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It went from talking about our beliefs…and he wants to still talk and see me…and I could tell he was nervous about telling me the details of the drama and what the situation was…but I didn’t pry. And he felt good about that. And kept saying eventually and slowly he;ll feed me his “skeletons” one at a time. Cell phones dying..both on the floor with phones plugged in….your classic scenerio here loL! And then getting into some sexy dirty talk…flirty…asking more intimate questions about each other. It basically turned into another date night of questions, as if nothing was wrong to begin with!

Finally at 4AM we ended the call.

Obviously no one on here knows me, but my main concern isw that knowing my situation with men right now (I can’t get them away from me, its annoying,,.,,Im not your usual Leo female….the attention is nice for the confidnece….but sucks when it feels more like a curse)….I dont want to be his “fantasy”, his girl that he thinks he can never have…the girl with the nice brain, beautiful personality, beautiful facve and body (ugh…this is the curse part)….but then he has this situation right now, where there is “history”….and I can’t figure that part out because hes not ready to tell me the details, Im not going to pry….

BUT GOSH DARNIT,…..I thought I found the RIGHT ONE for me….and he was pissed too…..he was like, why could we meet years ago?! And I was like, well, everything happens for a reason! The whens, the wheres, the Hows, it all happens for a reason. And we can’t change our mistakes if we happen to have made them.

I just dont know what to do with this man. I understnad how he works now. But this situation, and knowing how some virgos over think things. He said he just can’t figure out his feelings, they are all over the place right now. I told him maybe he needs to get away and we shouldn’t talk for a while so he can figure it out the RIGHT way,. Sometimes yo9u need that to clear your head.

I just am so tired of being mens fantasies…a body to crave, a pretty face. And while I know I am more than that to him, this situation he has an him wanting to still talk to me makes me feel like he doesn’t want to lose me…keep me on the back burner…in case it doesn’t work out (again) with her….etc. You guys know what I am talking about. You Leo gals. Trtaditional or non-traditional Leo females out there with a Virgo man that is LOST…what would you say or do in this situation?????

SORRY SO LONG!!!

A

• The Leo Ego says:

I have a crush on a virgo male but I had a hard time admitting it sense I wasn’t sure he liked me. I am NOT open for rejection. I only started liking him after I kept catching him looking. All the girls in my school wont believe that he likes me because he is HOT. His b day is september 18 and i almost died when i found out that hes a virgo. I couldnt help but liking him though, virgos arent soooo bad. My sisters one. SP

• Lioness says:

Hello my fellow Lionesses and Nancy,

I met my virgo in June..it’s been mind blowing…. just fireworks everyday to such an extent that we are planning a future together.

He’s very conservative and shy….and I’m the complete opposite but in some odd way we balance each other out. He adores me….and that makes me want him even more.

Although he’s shy somehow my wildness, craziness is rubbing off on him….lol

When it comes to decision-making he wants to take time out to process and analyze everything and I understand that sometimes we have to slow down and look at the pros and cons so I respect that about him amongst other things.

As Leos I’ve noticed that if we want something we would do anything to get it but we are never desperate .

He keeps me grounded in a way I suppose….!

I’m dangerously in love with my superman….and fortunately for me he feels exactly the same.

Thank you Nancy!

• LaNae says:

Well It Started in 9th Grade When I met this Virgo at first he was just cute to me but it seems like every year I fall harder for him and he confuses the hell out of me he sometimes he be all over me then the other times. He acts as though he doesn’t know I exists….

• Zaynab says:

WOW…where to begin!?!?!? Okay I am a leo woman and after not really searching I met the virgo man of my dreams! I have been in a long relationship with a sagitarrius that worked out at first as a boyfriend/girlfriend thing but after 2 years in a marriage and a baby together, things went down the drain. I think the problem with Sag. men is that they make horrible husbands but if you want to be in a non commited relationship with them, then it works out. Sag. men just need lots of space and like I said arent husband material…anyways I met my “superman” through a mutual friend, and im really into the whole Zodiac compatibility thing so when I found out he was a virgo I was kind of skeptical…Ive never dated a virgo man but my sister is a virgo and 99% of the time were at each others throats…But yeah SPARKS flew from the very first converstion! WE were in love with each other after the very first week..and weve only had hours and hours of phone conversations and weve never met in person. His whole family knows about me and he treats me very special. Us leos need constant ego stroking and boy does this man know how to do it! He is so work and family oriented and I love that about him…hes truly everything I couldve asked for. As for our sexual compatibility, I have no doubt in my mind that he will satisfy me. To fall in love with someone youve never seen before-I mean imagine what it will be like once we finally…you know! I swear i think this is the man I will be with forever he just melts all my problems away. I thank God for him everyday. And guys everyone is different. The sign compatability thing works to an extent but honestly its all about what you put out and what you expect in return.

• Geo says:

As another said, this is the first sight that actually gives promise to Virgo/Leo.
    As a Virgo man, I was with a Leo for four years, off and on. As mentioned, she had to ask me out because I was to shy to ask someone out who was over 20 years younger than myself! She was a incredible woman, but I didn’t have that “project” to satisfy the drive she had. She now is with a guy who is opening a business and they are getting married. Had I got my s**t together sooner, we would probably still be together. This website it totally accurate on most stuff and has opened my eyes to Aquarius and Libra, which other sites say just won’t work. Of course, everybody knows about Virgo/Capricorn! Happy New Year to all!

• Sweetpeazipit says:

“Action should culminate in wisdom.”
    -on Wisdom

“On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.”
    -on Failure

“The disunited mind is far from wise; how can it meditate? How be it at peace? When you know no peace, how can you know joy?”
    -on Meditation

“The senses have been conditioned by attraction to the pleasant and aversion to the unpleasant: a man should not be ruled by them; they are obstacles in his path.”
    -on Obstacles

“You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.”
    -on Duty

“I look upon all creatures equally; none are less dear to Me and none more dear. But those who worship me with love live in Me, and I come to life in them.”
    -on Nature

Bhagavad Gita

• Juwlls says:

Type your comment here

lisa :
    haha.. I don’t agree with this at all. I am a LEO and I have dated 3 virgo men, and I know to never to do that again. I ended all 3 relationships for the same reasons, WAY too cheap (leos do not like cheap ass people, money comes and goes DEAL with it) WAY to anal, (i’m a little OCD as well but DAMN) thinks with their head, instead of looking at the big picture only pays attention to small details and not loyal at all. Leos will flirt but we are loyal people who will stand by you, until you do US wrong. I’m definitely flirtatious, but I will not sleep with someone who ISN’T my boyfriend and all 3 of them cheated on me.I have never read anywhere that Virgos and Leos are good matches except for here, that includes all my books and sites I have been looking at so this really threw me off

You hit the nail on the head sister. I am a leo female. I seem to have this crazy force that attracts virgos to me. They are very shy, but I think it is sort of adorable when they get all flustered.
    It was the death of me, because it always turns into a major headache , that lasts way too long. Nearly all of my serious relationships have been virgos, and i really hadnt thought about until recently, which is why I would never do it again.
    They are usually realy smart , and charming, but so secretive , and ANAL, god are they anal. I am pretty easy going, and i just couldnt take all the little criticisms , over the most minuet things, but i cared too much and dealt with it for too long, nearly every time. Virgos just bring us fun loving leos down

• Matrix D'chapel says:

Yeah whatever !!! I’m no superman but I am a virgo male , and in that sense we tend to be critical but if you take the time to see things for what it is you’d overstand . You see if a virgo man is with you he must see something in you that’s different than most women and in most cases at least for me it’s intelligence . When someone does something dumb or worst say something dumber it pisses us off cause we look at you as an intelligent person that does or says stupid things . But to wrap this up theres the old saying some people mistakes kindness for weakness virgo’s usually knows if there spouse/mate is being unfaithful but they’ll never say anything we’ll just react by reckless talking to beat you up with words or indirect actions cause alot of women cheat but don’t even realize what they are doing an we’re experts at reading body language so just because we never told you that we knew about the ex you still keep in contact with or the onenight stand you had a few weeks/months/years or lies you tell and etc doesn’t means we don’t know so we react in cruel or supposed unjust ways thanks for reading…

• Sabrina says:

I am 29 and a Leo, my husband is a virgo and we have been married 1.5 years and together for 6. My marriage is so boring, all he does is makes plans to do things all the time. We have nothing to talk about, don’t have sex and I am repulsed by him. The only thing he cares about is money and talking about doing stuff together which never happens. Oh and he is obsessed about my weight and what choice of clothes I wear. I hope to get the courage to get out of this soon, I feel like I am being suffocated daily!!

• Krissy says:

Hi, my boyfriend was born on sept27 but since theres that new zodiac.. hes a virgo now but he was a libra before, idk which one to read :S but he seems more like a virgo to me when hes sweet and all but then again, he says he loves me and we hung out a lot. He tells me how his exgirlfriend was clingy and didn’t give him space at all, to do his own thing. So now that I’m in a relationship with him, i give him lots of space so he wouldn’t leave me but, I sometimes feel lonely and get jealous because hes hanging out with other women when I’m giving him “space” .. When he does talk to me hes like the sweetest thing ever but then he gets his space again and i feel so left out.. help? is this good?

• Helly says:

Im a Leo woman (35 years old) who think I am falling for a Virgo man.. I have recently (4 months ago) come out of a relationship of 12 years with a Sagittarius man who was very difficult, ups and downs and a lot of coldness. During the relationship with my x, I had been puzzled about this Virgo man coming on to me.

He’s a good friend of some friends of mine and he is 17 years older than me. We have had some very intimate chats the last month but I know he has a relationship with a woman (hasn’t been going on for very long, they don’t live together) and he lives on the other side of the world, far, far away from me. I think he is really into me and we share very deep conversations, extensive flirting and revelations, especially the last time we chatted. Now to my problem! I know I have no patience what so ever, but now, he hasn’t contacted me for 2 days, and I really want to make contact but I don’t know if I should. As I am a “go getter” and can probably come on strong if I get in the mood I want to control myself not to scare him away. I am not really sure if he feels the same way as I do, as he older, more experienced and a very “worldly” man so he might not put as much thought into this as I do, he also no doubt has many, many female friends although he claims he doesn’t share the same intimacy with then as he has done with me… What do I do? Wait? Make contact? Forget about him?

• jasmine says:

i’m a leo woman dating a virgo man and let me tell you this is a difficult relationship. I’ve dated my man for a year and 2 months. But wow this relationship takes work. As leo woman we are seductive and charming without noticing we are doing it. We demand attention as soon as we speak or walk into the room. But virgos are very reserved. Some exceptions. But they are not social butterflies like us. They dont find the need to have multiple friends.

I love my bf soooooo much. But there are two major issues we have. 1) his jealousy. He is a very very jealous sign. And 2) how they over analyze everything. Everything i say or do, its constantly critiqued.

But on a positive note i never loved a soul more than him. I think virgo’s and leo’s are good matches. Bc virgos keep us guessing, they are a huge challenge. they distance themselves and put up walls and make us WORK to tear them down. Something we are not used to.

• summer says:

What really is comment #43 saying?

• justmwah says:

Well I’m a Leo female, truth is Virgos are secretive ppl can’t be trusted, they want honesty in don’t give it. If they can charm a Leo CMON, their good. Maybe a waste!

• Brenda says:

I’m a Leo lady. My ex-BF of 4 years is a Virgo. This took alot of self-displine on my side, so much that i had wondered if it’s worth it. There’s alot of simple simple things that he does NOT do that should be within a love relationship-it’s the exact reason why i hesitate to say it’s a good match because for him, what i expect is over the top. Yes, he is very jealous as i am but about different sides of stories that are complete opposite that i conclude on many other factors, make us very different people.
    How is it that we’ve somehow connected?
    …Enhances sense of dignity, this article exlpain is accurate but it won’t go far if my virgo man neglects me because he’s a very responsible indivdual of his own agenda. Him being detail-oriented is a only a plus for him because i seriously say he only does small things like picking up after some else due to his own creed and it’s true, that’s why he criticizes, and in the big picture, is very narrow-minded. Selfish in my eyes as i am too, to him in my ways.
    Awwww….It’s only as good as it gets. Me being the leo, I feel like i’ve relied on things that are nothing but lost causes.
    Sex is satasfying, as if that’s the only reason.