Virgo Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Libra Couples:  Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy, Scott Baio and Erin Moran

This combination works beautifully for a serious relationship.  They may be less inclined toward family life than to enjoy the deep aesthetic of each other’s company.  Elegant and tasteful, when they combine, imagine Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing across the floor to “I’m in Heaven”.  Everything they do will have a touch of perfection and flare.  Virgo minds the details while Libra orchestrates the social ambiance.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Libra Woman:  You’ve gotta be feeling pretty good about yourself to get this off the ground.  Chances are you are in touch with your inner beauty and outer radiance to draw such a discriminating gentleman into orbit around you.  Here you can use all your grace and charm.   Your excellent manners will hit the mark, too.  Ask for refinement in the things you do and the places where you meet.   You’re the pace setter.  He’s kind of shy and self effacing.  You’ll get along great.

How to Attract a Libra Woman as a Virgo Man:  Show your lovely and flirtatious social skills.  Dress nicely in understated elegance with attention to detail.  Comment discriminately on something in the room and compliment something about her that shows you have chosen her because she is someone special.  Ask her intelligent questions about herself that are not personal.  Listen and remember so you can impress her next time you’re together by mentioning something she said.

Degree of Romance:  Over the top!  This is possibly the best combination for romance there is.  You two speak the language of love and each appreciates attention to detail and finesse.  You are probably the envy of all your married and single friends.  Where romance is concerned, you wrote the book.

Degree of Passion:   There is no place for a bull in a china shop.  How crude.  How rude.  Leave that to the “unrefined” people.

Degree of Friendship:  They share such a common view of life.  They each crave peace and harmony.  They both recognize melodrama for what it is (a big fat waste of time).  They both like to do everything beautifully, tastefully, and are oriented to quality not quantity.  Their family crest will be emblazoned “LESS IS MORE.”   They both look at the world with equanimity and can trust each other that way.  They truly believe there is nothing that can’t be talked out in a civil manner.  Each is willing to compromise with an innate sense of what is equitable.

Degree of Marriage:  All the way one perfect, precious step at a time.  Dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s.

Progression of Relationship:  Neat and tidy.  Proper increments.  First base, second base, third base, home.  What a thrill!

Sex:    Sex will be like the Kama Sutra or a Japanese Geisha arrangement.  Stylized and formal can be kinkier than you’d ever believe.  Check it out with a small caveat:  no place for amateurs.

When It’s Over:  Things will unwind in an orderly fashion after a civilized conversation about what’s best for all concerned.

More on Libra Women

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

121 Responses to Virgo Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

• Robbie says:

Virgo men need space – he’s proboably trying to figure out the best thing to do with regard to his ex and you and in the absence of a decision, he’s doing nothing. If you are there for him, just let him know and then leave him alone to work out what’s in his mind.

He’ll be looking for the best way to hurt people the least.

Guess you just have to wait…….

• Mz LibraVirgo says:

@pippa-
    that’s how I ended up with my virgo man. He was already with someone when he met me, I knew my place so I played my position because I knew A, he wasn’t married. B, he was worth the gamble and C, he was a good man. With that Virgo streak in him, he pulled away, because they like to make sure what they are doing is right. Me being a Libra, I had to change the rules of the game a little. I nolonger made myself available to him, when he wanted me. I started going out more and more, so I wasn’t home when he would pop up.
    I want reveal all my cheats, let’s just say…when I got finish running rings around him, he became hooked, intrigued by me, because I showed him a side to himself he never knew was there.That was several years ago,and I still keep him intrigued with my LIBRA CHARM.

• Mizicey says:

LOl Well we should talk 1 on 1,Libra to Libra! ;-)

• Mizicey says:

Mz LibraVirgo :

@pippa-

Email me @ mizicey09@gamil.com

• yo.ya says:

Hey Mz LibraVirgo. I have given a virgo man so many opportunities and i myself is a libra woman.. think he will come back to me or frankly this is the end?

• yo.ya says:

i have given him everything love affection his space. the problematic was the arguments.. i would just push it aside and comfort us but he made it a big deal, once he is mad he never turns back never admits that he is sorry

• Debby says:

Well, I have always read Virgo Man and Libra Woman is not a compatible twosome..but to my surprise, I have been dating a Virgo Man since the last 20 months and we are soon getting married, and I would say I am the happiest with him than I have ever been with anyone..!! I agree that all our married and single friends envy us..we are in love in the same way as we were right from the start..We argue but soon patch up, we love peace..we don’t drag our arguments, saying sorry is the fastest thing we do..whoever finds it hard to fight any further :P We both are loyal..I always wondered that everywhere it said virgo and libra dont go well..but to my surprise, we were always otherwise..first time I read something which said otherwise, and atleast in my case its 100% true..!!
    Sometimes I wonder the zodiac compatibility depends a lot on two people’s bringing up and their life’s experiences!!

• Sexytee says:

As a libra woman I can say that dating a Virgo male has it’s ups and downs. I’m very much in love with him and he is very much in love with me. However Virgo men can be critical and needy compassionate and irritable all in the same week.! This type of behavior can throw libra women off balance and we seek balance in everything! So dealing with Virgo men takes a strong affectionate indecisive libra woman to maintain these Virgo men. Virgo men are perfectionist no doubt about it. If you can get past that sharp tongue they have it’s bliss!

• My Name says:

I think this isn’t a good combination. I’ve always known Virgo’s to stretch the truth, Be Very Self-Centered Or try to make their lives seem as though every thing is always Great. & I don’t think these are characteristics a Libra could relate to or Respect.

• Libraaa says:

I’m a libra female, who was dating a virgo man long distance. We knew each other from college…ummm what can I say…confused! We are no longer together. It was short lived. In 6 months long distance, I met his whole family and him mine. Got into a couple of disputes over a weekend and he dumped me! He would not talk to me for a month.We just started back talking and he feels that he only wants to be friends because he thinks that we will get into again. I’m ignoring him as I’m writing this because to me, a couple of arguments should not break a situation-plus I’ve been the one always compromising first! I don’t know what to do!! I’m pretty much tired of trying to make it work:( Any suggestions??! Well, good luck to all!

• Libraaa says:

Hey!! Can someone tell me just how to deal with a Virgo man? What are the tricks to get the ball back in your court after an argument? Do you ignore him? Be his friend?! I’m curious, btw his bday is on Sept 22, so he is on the cusps of Virgo/Libra-thanks if you can help:)!! May peace be unto all!

• Libraaa says:

yo.ya :

yo.ya :

Hey, has he came around yet? Type your comment here

• Libraaa says:

Robbie :

He’ll be looking for the best way to hurt people the least.
    Guess you just have to wait…….

Heyyya Virgo man….what is your suggestion, if a Virgo man has backed off after an argument and just wants to be friends? He was so loving before the argument. Now he has done a complete 360 and has broken up with me….odd?

• Jazzy says:

I am a Libra woman, musician. About a year ago, I met a young, very talented, Virgo musician whom man, i was instantly attracted to, but avoided because I knew he was quite younger. He worked to get my attention all night, after finally letting my eyes meet his, I said simply “hello” and kept it moving. About 4 months later, i joined a new band. a month after that, our drummer quit and guess who was the replacement??? Yes, Mr. “Young”ington. I tried to have minimal conversation, contact, etc., with Mr. Younginton, but the attraction was just too strong. We are hanging out a bit more, somewhat at the beginning stages of dating, but not official a.k.a. the awkward ‘okay i know we are attracted to each other, but who is going to make a real move’ phase. He is very much a VIRGO, but I consider myself to be a not only a emotionally settled Libra, but also a wider understanding person. Already in these early stages, I find the more freedom I give him, the more eager he is to see me. and when we see each other, we are total magnets.

• Danielle says:

My man is a Virgo, and I’m a Libra… Anyway, to me, how someone dresses isnt the most important thing to me, as long as his clothes aren’t filthy dirty or ripped. I wish all the astrological book/blog writers would quit making Libra’s seem so superficial. However, I love romance, consideration, and feeling important to my man. I have to KNOW that I am his world…

• Danielle says:

Here’s a suggestion on how to survive an argument or dispute with male Virgo:
    First of all, most likely, he will not apologize! Don’t expect it.

Second, they are very smart and observant, so they already know things about you that you haven’t told them, mainly personality wise. So keep in mind that our scale is constantly teetering as issues are weighed, and try to maintain a certain degree of balance in yourself.

I hope this helps…

• Peach says:

I’m a female libra and I am currently dating, ummmm, lemme see……there’s C, D, B, and….I know I’m forgetting someone….W, oh, and J..can’t forget R… altogether thats 6 (that pertain to this article. I won’t even get into the Aquarius, Leo, or The 2 Scorpios), who are all virgo males. In comparison to my other romantic entanglements, these males certainly seem to attract me the most and vice versa. The only drawback I can see is that I have 6 and there are only 7 days in a week. Plus…I got the other guys. I’m gonna need to work out a schedule. I should do that right now instead of reading this.

• Marc says:

Im a virgo man (sept 7), 43 years old who has been seeing my 37yr old libra girlfriend for 4 months now. She is the best thing I have ever seen…The sex is awesome, and the romance in unbelievable. I never thought I’d find someone who could challenge me so much. She won’t take my crap, I like that…I respect her. I consider myself a true virgo, and I have to say that we are very misunderstood…Yes we can be very picky, but only about things that we have a special certain interest in…my work for me. My libra woman is way more anal about her house than I am…We love to cook together, and cuddle on the couch…She has a wicked sarcastic sense of humor that I love…And she is learning to understand that I’m not much for small talk…I’ve had long term relationships with aquarious, cancer, and leo women…wish I would have known earlier how great a match libra is for me…almost any source says it is a bad combo…couldn’t be more wrong, I’ve never felt so fulfilled…

• Marc says:

Marc :

Oh, and by the way, I can read her mind…

Danielle :
    Here’s a suggestion on how to survive an argument or dispute with male Virgo:First of all, most likely, he will not apologize! Don’t expect it.
    Third, appreciate him! He most likely will not let it be known how much he is thinking about you, but, a real Virgo MAN, has integrity, and consideration, and class… He may seem self centered, but he is more likely relationship centered.He does not like selfish, “I’m too good for any man” type of women. He will drop you so quick, you won’t know what happened!Try to Remember that when it seems like he’s being controlling or bossy, it’s not for him, it’s for you both as a whole.I hope this helps…

Type your comment here

• francesca says:

10/10???? Please! Virgos are awful! They’re sooo critical and full of self-pity. A total bummer for a light, airy, charming Libra girl. Virgo is my least favorite sign next to Scorpio. Unless you have some compatible earth or water heavily influencing your chart (moon or rising), forget it–you’ll feel bummed out all the time. I’d give this maybe a 4/10.

• Marc says:

Libraaa :

Be honest, and sincerely express your true feelings…he already knows the truth, he just wants to hear it from youType your comment here