Virgo Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Libra Couples:  Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy, Scott Baio and Erin Moran

This combination works beautifully for a serious relationship.  They may be less inclined toward family life than to enjoy the deep aesthetic of each other’s company.  Elegant and tasteful, when they combine, imagine Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing across the floor to “I’m in Heaven”.  Everything they do will have a touch of perfection and flare.  Virgo minds the details while Libra orchestrates the social ambiance.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Libra Woman:  You’ve gotta be feeling pretty good about yourself to get this off the ground.  Chances are you are in touch with your inner beauty and outer radiance to draw such a discriminating gentleman into orbit around you.  Here you can use all your grace and charm.   Your excellent manners will hit the mark, too.  Ask for refinement in the things you do and the places where you meet.   You’re the pace setter.  He’s kind of shy and self effacing.  You’ll get along great.

How to Attract a Libra Woman as a Virgo Man:  Show your lovely and flirtatious social skills.  Dress nicely in understated elegance with attention to detail.  Comment discriminately on something in the room and compliment something about her that shows you have chosen her because she is someone special.  Ask her intelligent questions about herself that are not personal.  Listen and remember so you can impress her next time you’re together by mentioning something she said.

Degree of Romance:  Over the top!  This is possibly the best combination for romance there is.  You two speak the language of love and each appreciates attention to detail and finesse.  You are probably the envy of all your married and single friends.  Where romance is concerned, you wrote the book.

Degree of Passion:   There is no place for a bull in a china shop.  How crude.  How rude.  Leave that to the “unrefined” people.

Degree of Friendship:  They share such a common view of life.  They each crave peace and harmony.  They both recognize melodrama for what it is (a big fat waste of time).  They both like to do everything beautifully, tastefully, and are oriented to quality not quantity.  Their family crest will be emblazoned “LESS IS MORE.”   They both look at the world with equanimity and can trust each other that way.  They truly believe there is nothing that can’t be talked out in a civil manner.  Each is willing to compromise with an innate sense of what is equitable.

Degree of Marriage:  All the way one perfect, precious step at a time.  Dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s.

Progression of Relationship:  Neat and tidy.  Proper increments.  First base, second base, third base, home.  What a thrill!

Sex:    Sex will be like the Kama Sutra or a Japanese Geisha arrangement.  Stylized and formal can be kinkier than you’d ever believe.  Check it out with a small caveat:  no place for amateurs.

When It’s Over:  Things will unwind in an orderly fashion after a civilized conversation about what’s best for all concerned.

More on Libra Women

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

162 Responses to Virgo Man and Libra Woman Compatibility

• Robbie says:

Virgo men need space – he’s proboably trying to figure out the best thing to do with regard to his ex and you and in the absence of a decision, he’s doing nothing. If you are there for him, just let him know and then leave him alone to work out what’s in his mind.

He’ll be looking for the best way to hurt people the least.

Guess you just have to wait…….

• Mz LibraVirgo says:

@pippa-
    that’s how I ended up with my virgo man. He was already with someone when he met me, I knew my place so I played my position because I knew A, he wasn’t married. B, he was worth the gamble and C, he was a good man. With that Virgo streak in him, he pulled away, because they like to make sure what they are doing is right. Me being a Libra, I had to change the rules of the game a little. I nolonger made myself available to him, when he wanted me. I started going out more and more, so I wasn’t home when he would pop up.
    I want reveal all my cheats, let’s just say…when I got finish running rings around him, he became hooked, intrigued by me, because I showed him a side to himself he never knew was there.That was several years ago,and I still keep him intrigued with my LIBRA CHARM.

• Mizicey says:

LOl Well we should talk 1 on 1,Libra to Libra! ;-)

• Mizicey says:

Mz LibraVirgo :

@pippa-

Email me @ mizicey09@gamil.com

• yo.ya says:

Hey Mz LibraVirgo. I have given a virgo man so many opportunities and i myself is a libra woman.. think he will come back to me or frankly this is the end?

• yo.ya says:

i have given him everything love affection his space. the problematic was the arguments.. i would just push it aside and comfort us but he made it a big deal, once he is mad he never turns back never admits that he is sorry

• Debby says:

Well, I have always read Virgo Man and Libra Woman is not a compatible twosome..but to my surprise, I have been dating a Virgo Man since the last 20 months and we are soon getting married, and I would say I am the happiest with him than I have ever been with anyone..!! I agree that all our married and single friends envy us..we are in love in the same way as we were right from the start..We argue but soon patch up, we love peace..we don’t drag our arguments, saying sorry is the fastest thing we do..whoever finds it hard to fight any further :P We both are loyal..I always wondered that everywhere it said virgo and libra dont go well..but to my surprise, we were always otherwise..first time I read something which said otherwise, and atleast in my case its 100% true..!!
    Sometimes I wonder the zodiac compatibility depends a lot on two people’s bringing up and their life’s experiences!!

• Sexytee says:

As a libra woman I can say that dating a Virgo male has it’s ups and downs. I’m very much in love with him and he is very much in love with me. However Virgo men can be critical and needy compassionate and irritable all in the same week.! This type of behavior can throw libra women off balance and we seek balance in everything! So dealing with Virgo men takes a strong affectionate indecisive libra woman to maintain these Virgo men. Virgo men are perfectionist no doubt about it. If you can get past that sharp tongue they have it’s bliss!

• My Name says:

I think this isn’t a good combination. I’ve always known Virgo’s to stretch the truth, Be Very Self-Centered Or try to make their lives seem as though every thing is always Great. & I don’t think these are characteristics a Libra could relate to or Respect.

• Libraaa says:

I’m a libra female, who was dating a virgo man long distance. We knew each other from college…ummm what can I say…confused! We are no longer together. It was short lived. In 6 months long distance, I met his whole family and him mine. Got into a couple of disputes over a weekend and he dumped me! He would not talk to me for a month.We just started back talking and he feels that he only wants to be friends because he thinks that we will get into again. I’m ignoring him as I’m writing this because to me, a couple of arguments should not break a situation-plus I’ve been the one always compromising first! I don’t know what to do!! I’m pretty much tired of trying to make it work:( Any suggestions??! Well, good luck to all!

• Libraaa says:

Hey!! Can someone tell me just how to deal with a Virgo man? What are the tricks to get the ball back in your court after an argument? Do you ignore him? Be his friend?! I’m curious, btw his bday is on Sept 22, so he is on the cusps of Virgo/Libra-thanks if you can help:)!! May peace be unto all!

• Libraaa says:

yo.ya :

yo.ya :

Hey, has he came around yet? Type your comment here

• Libraaa says:

Robbie :

He’ll be looking for the best way to hurt people the least.
    Guess you just have to wait…….

Heyyya Virgo man….what is your suggestion, if a Virgo man has backed off after an argument and just wants to be friends? He was so loving before the argument. Now he has done a complete 360 and has broken up with me….odd?

• Jazzy says:

I am a Libra woman, musician. About a year ago, I met a young, very talented, Virgo musician whom man, i was instantly attracted to, but avoided because I knew he was quite younger. He worked to get my attention all night, after finally letting my eyes meet his, I said simply “hello” and kept it moving. About 4 months later, i joined a new band. a month after that, our drummer quit and guess who was the replacement??? Yes, Mr. “Young”ington. I tried to have minimal conversation, contact, etc., with Mr. Younginton, but the attraction was just too strong. We are hanging out a bit more, somewhat at the beginning stages of dating, but not official a.k.a. the awkward ‘okay i know we are attracted to each other, but who is going to make a real move’ phase. He is very much a VIRGO, but I consider myself to be a not only a emotionally settled Libra, but also a wider understanding person. Already in these early stages, I find the more freedom I give him, the more eager he is to see me. and when we see each other, we are total magnets.

• Danielle says:

My man is a Virgo, and I’m a Libra… Anyway, to me, how someone dresses isnt the most important thing to me, as long as his clothes aren’t filthy dirty or ripped. I wish all the astrological book/blog writers would quit making Libra’s seem so superficial. However, I love romance, consideration, and feeling important to my man. I have to KNOW that I am his world…

• Danielle says:

Here’s a suggestion on how to survive an argument or dispute with male Virgo:
    First of all, most likely, he will not apologize! Don’t expect it.

Second, they are very smart and observant, so they already know things about you that you haven’t told them, mainly personality wise. So keep in mind that our scale is constantly teetering as issues are weighed, and try to maintain a certain degree of balance in yourself.

I hope this helps…

• Peach says:

I’m a female libra and I am currently dating, ummmm, lemme see……there’s C, D, B, and….I know I’m forgetting someone….W, oh, and J..can’t forget R… altogether thats 6 (that pertain to this article. I won’t even get into the Aquarius, Leo, or The 2 Scorpios), who are all virgo males. In comparison to my other romantic entanglements, these males certainly seem to attract me the most and vice versa. The only drawback I can see is that I have 6 and there are only 7 days in a week. Plus…I got the other guys. I’m gonna need to work out a schedule. I should do that right now instead of reading this.

• Marc says:

Im a virgo man (sept 7), 43 years old who has been seeing my 37yr old libra girlfriend for 4 months now. She is the best thing I have ever seen…The sex is awesome, and the romance in unbelievable. I never thought I’d find someone who could challenge me so much. She won’t take my crap, I like that…I respect her. I consider myself a true virgo, and I have to say that we are very misunderstood…Yes we can be very picky, but only about things that we have a special certain interest in…my work for me. My libra woman is way more anal about her house than I am…We love to cook together, and cuddle on the couch…She has a wicked sarcastic sense of humor that I love…And she is learning to understand that I’m not much for small talk…I’ve had long term relationships with aquarious, cancer, and leo women…wish I would have known earlier how great a match libra is for me…almost any source says it is a bad combo…couldn’t be more wrong, I’ve never felt so fulfilled…

• Marc says:

Marc :

Oh, and by the way, I can read her mind…

Danielle :
    Here’s a suggestion on how to survive an argument or dispute with male Virgo:First of all, most likely, he will not apologize! Don’t expect it.
    Third, appreciate him! He most likely will not let it be known how much he is thinking about you, but, a real Virgo MAN, has integrity, and consideration, and class… He may seem self centered, but he is more likely relationship centered.He does not like selfish, “I’m too good for any man” type of women. He will drop you so quick, you won’t know what happened!Try to Remember that when it seems like he’s being controlling or bossy, it’s not for him, it’s for you both as a whole.I hope this helps…

Type your comment here

• francesca says:

10/10???? Please! Virgos are awful! They’re sooo critical and full of self-pity. A total bummer for a light, airy, charming Libra girl. Virgo is my least favorite sign next to Scorpio. Unless you have some compatible earth or water heavily influencing your chart (moon or rising), forget it–you’ll feel bummed out all the time. I’d give this maybe a 4/10.

• Marc says:

Libraaa :

Be honest, and sincerely express your true feelings…he already knows the truth, he just wants to hear it from youType your comment here

• Social65 says:

I’m a Libra woman. Had I known how Virgo men react to arguments I’d probably would’ve picked a different battle. I thought ending the argument and backing off him for a few days was right way to handle situation. Instead of calming down he broke up with me. I don’t know how to get him back.

• Cal says:

I’m a Virgo man and met my first real love, a Libra woman many years ago. We fell in love almost instantly, literally, by the end of the day we were in love, and it lasted for about 2 1/2 years. It was the most amazing time of my life, I’ve never felt as loved as I was with her and never felt like I could love that strongly again. We never fought, when we disagreed, we discussed it and solved the problem right away. We were the envy of all our friends, as the article said. We could talk to each other about anything and everything and we did. It was like, with each passing day, we fell more in love with each other. Our entire relationship was one of mutual trust, respect and support when the other needed it. She was my whole world and I was hers. In fact, the only reason the relationship didn’t last any longer than it did was because she passed away otherwise I believe we would still be together. So, my Virgo-Libra experience was exactly what the article said it would be.

• virgoblackonblack says:

I’m a virgo male. I don’t know why I’m writing on this website, but I’ve been reading on the previous comments considering virgo males acting cold and nonchalant in their relationship with a libran, well it’s because they are cheating on you.

I just want to make it known, any relationship fluctuations made by a virgo male only happens when we have EXTRAcurricullar activites in our lives. Yes it is bad for the relationship. Why do we stick to our old flames and the past ? Because we’re loyal and it seems that the storybook romance always have an everlasting ending, and if the virgo male has that connection with his previous mates, then he will claim to his word. No matter how involved in the current relationship he is, that’s just how we are.

Now to get past that point of us not having other people in our lives, … We have to be absolutely in love with you. Do you know how hard it is for us to even look at you for a second ? You Librans, Leos, Piscess, Aquariuses, are all meek to our legendary rep. Why do we even bother with you… Then it hits me. You Librans are soo flirtatious. Why are you talking to me like this ? Oh, I genuinely kind of adore this little platonic conversation you’re pulling off. Cute.

Then mix in the daily schedules of a Virgo life mixed in a Libran’s and sooner or later, these two will be like magnets in a room full of people. Us virgos can’t help when you dress so exquisite and charming. We would love to compliment on you guys 100% of the time, but we have to witheld ourselves, or else we’d be just another stupid pisces. Ew.

Anyways, Virgos, dont cheat on your Librans. If you have previous relationships, put them in a fire right now, and let the dust blow into the sky never to be mentioned again, cus I think once you find something special, no matter what A virgo will always put his 1001% in it.

Love-

• David says:

I’m a Virgo man that has found myself interested in a Libra woman. You Libras would be oh so proud of her. I can’t tell from day to day if she’s interested or not.
    I have found myself in relationships with Cancer women bc it’s easy to see where they’re coming from but it always ends ugly. I’m not use to the chase it’s dumbfounding yet exhilarating. Any advise would be appreciated.

To any of you having issues with a Virgo man, the best advice I can give you is to embrace everything about him and be honest. Dont be scared to ask him questions, he’d love to share his knowledge.

Example of embracing everything about him: I write poetry but the last Cancer I was with had no interest in it or trying to understand it. Between that and her being with other men I was done.

• halo says:

I usually hate virgo’s lol lol. But omg I’ve met the most divine virgo. I’m libra and have a scorpio moon; and he’s got a pisces moon. I just knew it – from the first connection we had. There’s a delicious attraction there, a real mutual desire. I’m a little concerned as he’s second decan and I’m first decan, but what they hey, I’m enjoying it!

• Virgo Mann says:

I was a Young Virgo going out with a Leo girl (psycho). We woul break up and go back out all the time throughout high school and freshman year of college. I met this libra girl one day and I knew instantly that she was the love of my life. Yea it was complicated with my current girlfriend and virgos are not ones to make impulse decisions. After hanging out as friends with this libra( behind my Leo girlfriends back), I knew she was the one I wanted. I was open about my feelings towards this libra. But she would never let me know outright how she felt about me. It was a constant chase. After a bout a year of being friends, we finally kissed.. Best kiss of my life. We’ve been going out for 5 years now and I can’t imagine my life without her. Even now, the sex still gets enter everytime.
    Yes virgos can be annoying in that we won’t answer your questions about how hot u look and how much we love you. Just know that a real Virgo won’t waste your time. I we are in a full fledged relationship with u, chanes are we love you, even if we don’t express it with words. We’d rather show you than tell you. The one thing about libras that Irks me is that they try to think about the perfect thing to say or do at a specific time or look to answer a Virgo’s question with what the libra thinks the Virgo wants To hear. You must e honest with virgos at all times and they will understand. Virgos may be cocky and seem self centered, but it’s because we KNOW we are intellectually superior to most of their peers. To keep a virgo happy, stroke our ego every so often by saying how much better/smarter we are than other guys. As long as a Virgo feels he is the most important thing in your life. We will be loyal and faithful forever

• Jessica stavro says:

I am a libra woman going out with a Virgo man for 5 years. Being that we started dating when I was 17 years old now 22, ive practically done all my maturing and growing up with him. I can say, being in a relationship with a Virgo man…you’ll learn something everyday. They are a very intellectual sign and I believe it’s this trail that makes my Virgo boyfriend very philosophical and likely to teach you new life lessons and have great ways of telling you things about yourself that they observe (they are very observant). Being a libra, we all know they are people pleasers, Virgo’s are not into that, they wants your true feelings and this is a trait lives can learn from. One thing that has always kept our relationship so strong is mutual respect. Libra’s appreciate balance, I am very much like that. We have had our problems and arguments but we each know how keep each other interested, and we both have a same humor and being able to always laugh with him is one of the many reasons I fell in love with him in the first place. If you’re a libra woman dating a libra man, understand you are going out with the most understanding, intelligent, and intuitive person. Show them you’re always willing to open you’re mind to new lessons and perspectives.

• Jessica stavro says:

Libras can learn from*

• Mz LibraVirgo says:

@Jessica stavro
    AMEN honey! You can learn alot from Virgo men and sometimes they come off as trying to be your father but in reality they are just so wise beyond there years! It is so ture when they say Libra’s and Virgo’s offen get so caught up into each other that they can spend lots of time shut off from the world just the two of them!

• virgoblu says:

I am a double Virgo man (sun and rising) and recently broke up with my Libra girlfriend of nearly two years. It’s been very hard. When I first met her the attraction between us was off the charts. I always loved her affectionate and warm emotional side, and we would spend hours talking over nice meals and wine. I also loved her ability to bounce around life without much worry. That was refreshing as us Virgos tend to worry about every little detail, and always try to be prepared for the future.

But after a while, her jealous side came out we began fighting over the same issues over and over. She could not handle me doing things without her, even having a quick drink with friends. I felt that as a major slash against my independent Virgo nature and I felt as though I shouldn’t need to explain myself for wanting to do things sometimes without her. She could also get very emotional and irrational at times, and my cold Virgo responses to that never helped the situation. I just had a hard time coddling her emotions if I felt they weren’t rational, as I live completely in my head and think about everything, rather than feel everything the way she did. She also expected me to understand her emotions without talking to me, meanwhile I needed her to express her feelings vocally. She would talk for a while, then back to the way we were again which ended up in arguments.

In the end, I felt the breakup was necessary as the little fights happened more frequently. I couldn’t get passed her jealous side, and I envisioned that always being there in the future if we were to move in together and someday get married. I felt I earned her trust over and over and she should be OK with my independence.

So for you Libra females, give your Virgo mate space. Talk to him and ask him questions. We are often very deep individuals, who will not show our true selves to just anyone. Challenge your man especially intellectually, and keep the relationship interesting and honest. Also, understand that a Virgo man loves to serve, so thank him when he does all the little things for you. He likes to be appreciated for those things, especially when he is doing them for you. That is one of the biggest ways he expresses his love.

I have learned a lot about Libras and what they expect in a relationship, and I would not hesitate to date a Libra again. They are beautiful and affectionate females who can help warm the sometimes cold Virgo. Also note, she was an Ox and I am a Dragon in Chinese Astrology. They are not a good match, and the Ox probably pushed her jealousy more than her Libra traits.

• Marc says:

Love my Libra woman…

• Libragirl75 says:

I’m a libra woman, and around 4 months ago, I met this virgo man at a party and he has been on my mind day and night ever since – I’m falling in love. He was the first man in a long time who could make me laugh all night. I knew I wanted to see him again so I first added him on facebook, and then I arranged through a mutual friend to meet again.

He stated that his friend is very privat and doesn’t think we get him to go out. But he did show, and we talked all night. I catched him looking at me when he thought I didn’t see. He drove me home that night and called me a couple days later because he wanted to see me again. My heart jumped out of my chest. But these virgo guys are a tough nut to crack, at the beginning we couldn’t even talk on the phone long, it was awkward.

There was a lot of tension, and I almost felt like I’m a teenager again. Ever since that he slowly opened up to me. Right now we are just friends, but we have contact every week, and spend every other weekend together with friends to play cards, usually at my house. Whenever we are together we are like magnets, people notice, so far he bares to look in my eyes and smiles at me, which he couldn’t do before.

But that is, after I threw all of my best charme and my prettiest smiles at him. He also fixed my car, and that day, he stared at me again. He tells me stuff about his work, I met his friends..BUT

Here it is..BUT:

HE IS NOT MAKING A DARN MOVE ON ME. Nothing, maybe our hands touch slighly and we smile at each other but that is it!! Last time we met, he was the last one at my house, and yet he went home, just smiled at me when he left. I will not tell him or make a move. He confuses the hell out of me. Does he just want to be friends? I know there is something, we are falling for each other, but I’m getting impatient, and I don’t want to ruin anything.

Virgo men, PLEASE HELP me. Any advice for one lonely libra, who has forver fallen for this virgo who is not making a move. I’m not used to this..LOL

• Libragirl75 says:

@virgoblackonblack

Your comment made me smile. I see a lot of stuff that fits the virgo I fell for…

• Megan Cartwright says:

My virgo man is a perfectionist. But i dont know what he sees in me. im a libra gal(lady) and know him since i was sixteen but then we were jus tfriends and he was dating someone really popular, a cheerleader type. We went off to college…and met years later when he came back for our high school reunion. he started looking at me differently wants to go out with me now. sure we had a common background coming from where we did but really i dont see myself as much of anything.. no name job in the supermkt, used ol’ car, no house. i evenmoved back into my parents house. i help out once in a while on the farm(we own one) when we run short of hands or im out of work. would i be interesting to someone who really was so high and mighty once? somebody help me what virgoes like.

• virgoblu says:

Libragirl75, Virgo men oftentimes have a hard time making the first move. It sounds like you and your crush have been spending plenty of time together, and it is a good sign he keeps showing up and that he fixed your car. He is probably shy and running through all the what-ifs in his mind. If he keeps coming around and you find him checking you out, I guarantee he is thinking about you regularly.

So I would say with this guy, you need to tell him how you feel. Don’t go over the top which might scare him away. But try to be subtle and ask him to do an activity alone. Make it more like a casual date and see how he reacts. If that goes well, I would flat out tell him you’d like to go on a real date next time. Good luck!

• Libralove says:

Hi, I met a Virgo on internet, we chatted and he invited me to go for drinks and dancing. We had such chemistry and both had lots of fun and laughter. After that night I always invited him for drinks etc. I would sms “join me for a drink”, and I would wait 2hours for him to respond “ok”! We have been out 3 or 4 times and always had very deep intellectual conversations (basically I know nothing of his personal life and vice versa), shows me we both very analytical people! I told him last time we went out that from now on if he wants to go out he needs to make the first move. I have not seen him now for 5 months, but every now and then he still sends me msg and questions weather im single etc. I feel something, please can someone tell me what he is up to. I saw on fb today that a ex girlfriend posted a picture of the two of them taken in 2010 on his wall, but just 2 days ago we had an intense conversation texting. Please help!

• Omari Gadlin says:

Damn I really agree with all of the woman posters us Virgo men are great, easy to get along with, perfectionist, needy lol we love affection and attention, can be critical and outspoken sometimes hurting someones feelings in the process but other than that we are the best no doubt any single ladies looking for a great Virgo Man as a friend or a great guy to talk to let me know you can add me as a friend on Facebook email omarigadlin@gmail.com

• sudarshan says:

Hi all, I’m a virgo man and am in love with a libra woman who is almost my age. I’ve just met her twice a couple of years back and then never met, although we’ve been in touch through facebook or email. I really want her to be my girlfriend and a partner for life. I’ve recently tried to meet her up but couldn’t each time I try. I just don’t want to disturb her often and persuade her to meet me. So Libra girls, please help me out. How should I propose my love to her? How will I know if she presently has a boyfriend or not?

• MzLadii2u says:

So I’ve been talking to a Virgo man n I must say I’m in awe …he’s such a man n that is soooo attractive to me. I told him and expressed it with the Libra charm :) he ddnt really say much ….I wnt to know how will I know when he’s ready to open up and express whatever it is he needs to say?

• MzLadii2u says:

@sudarshan my advice is to ask her then tell her how u feel thru something artistic …..we love flattery and the right attention with respect n class…… just be yourself and let your heart lead the way WE LOVE HONESTY BTW

• asavirgo says:

Ok so im a Virgo male thats highly interested in a Libra woman I recently met. She says she is interested and would like to see me again but I have a problem getting her to talk with me. Is she just playing with me or is she interested? Should I move on? Or keep at it. I’ve already noticed many things and for some reason I cant get her off my brain. I believe that if I can make her mine I can make her the happiest woman alive. I dont call or text a lot being a Virgo I dont like to feel like im annoying, but I do text her good morning everyday, n a some small conversation but my heart is crying out for more but I dont know how to express that without the possibility of chasing her off. What do I do?

• asavirgo says:

We just met btw but I just know there’s something different about her than other women I’ve been with, thank you all :)

• virgoC says:

Libra ladies, I’m a Virgo male and would like some advice.

My Libra ex-girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago. Three weeks ago she called me sounding sad, and since that night we have hung out a few times and talked through a lot of emotions. She texted me a week after our initial contact saying she’s been thinking about me and misses me. We hung out last week and I expressed how much I still care for her and how I would like to go on a no-pressure real date. She agreed to my plans, but now she is being distant. I have no expectations of this date, other than I want it to be good and relaxed. I feel she is putting up walls now.

What could I do or say to make this beautiful Libra warm up to me again?> I know she still has feelings for me but she is fighting them.

• Virgo Steve says:

Ok I am a Virgo male (sep 9) and she is a libra woman (oct 11)
    And in the beginning she was head over heals for me and I had no feelings for her at all… I jus
    Helped her with her problems she had and showed her attention…
    Then I kinda started flirting with her (that was bound to happen)
    And she caught more and more feelings for me day by day. One say she said
    “I love you” and that flattered me but, I didnt love her and exlained to her In a nice way
    Why I didn’t feel the same but appreciated how she felt about me. That kinda hurt her but I made her feel better
    After that one day she told me she wrote two poems about me and I got kinda excited… But when she
    Read them it scared me away a little because she said ” I can’t live without you I’m going to love you forever no matter
    What you are my rock” I loved to hear that but… She know I didn’t feel the same so I kinda stopped contacting her for a month and started again she said she was hurt because I ignored her I apologized and stuff I asked her if she still loved me she said no… That kinda hurt but , I could see why I kinda did her dirty… And she started treating me different and I started to miss the old her… Then something happened and I helped her with the problem and then she said I love you goodnight… I was surprised and the next day I asked her I thought you said you don’t love me she said I will always love you no matter what don’t believe me if I say I don’t… I got juiced and said ok few months later she said she had a boyfriend and claims she doesn’t love me anymore and starting to confuse me can anyone help????

• SexyLibra says:

@Virgo Steve
    It doesn’t feel to good when the shoes on the other foot. You might not want to admit it but you played games with her. You say you have no interest besides friendship with her, yet your worried about whether or not she loves you…people who REALLY aren’t interested won’t care.
    I don’t blame her for moving on, besides you don’t feel the same way about her as she does you, so why do you care?
    another fella is enjoying the shower of love from this Libra woman.
    I was born on October 12, I can relate to her. When we find a guy whose our type, we can be some what aggressive, usual when the man we like doesn’t seem to notice.
    Once we know we’ve given it our all, and still nothing…we’ll move on, or in some cases (depending on how bad we want you) we’ll try to make you jealous, by dating other guys or just simply ignore you.

• SexyLibra says:

My Virgo man and I fail in love at first sight. We had some road blocks in between, like his cheating, and sneaky ways but like he explained it “we weren’t married then”. I couldn’t have married a better man.
    He’s strong, smart, loyal and a wonderful provider. I admire his refusal to give up.
    When he sat out to do something, he won’t give up until it’s done.
    He does come across as trying to be my father(10 years older than me) but I know he’s just trying to help me because he wants the best for our little family.
    The sex between us is out of this world. My Virgo man aims to please, so loving and attentive in the bedroom.
    Virgo men are picky in that department too, they want a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.
    If he’s real freaky and you’re not willing to get real freaky with him…that can make a Virgo man or any man for the matter, lose interest.

• Sheryl says:

Love the article and what it describes is a mature Virgo man and a mature Libra woman. I’ve read 3 pages of these comments and I understand most of what you all went through. The common thread seems to be immaturity (which is by all means a natural part of growing up). As a middle aged Libra woman who is in love with a Virgo middle aged man all of what the article says is true. Now I have known my man for over 20 years, we met when I was a teenager. We loved each other then but the lack of maturity of in both of us caused it not to work. We lost touch for 20 years and now we are back together for a year and it is 1,000 times better than it ever could have been before. My Virgo man still needs his space, is meticulous, a perfectionist and feels the need to be in control. These are not bad things because they are done in perspective. My Virgo man expresses his feelings clearly and consistently (which he did not do when he was younger) and the lovemaking is extraordinary (always has been). I show him love, attention and affection and don’t mind when he wants to have time with his friends. These 2 signs work well together!

• Peter says:

I’m a virgo man….
    not sure peole are still checking this post…
    anyways, since some ladies were asking for advice about some virgo men….

you have to understand that virgo men, for various reasons, actually expect or hope the woman will make the first move…..(maybe fear of rejection or the unrealistic dream that women could be attracted to our intelligence, or both)
    if you are in love with a virgo man, be subtle but decisive….. and not overbearing, virgo crave independence…
    (like don’t say right away you’ll love him forever, just show you like him, and don’t call him a hundred times a day, give him time to miss you)

and if you make a virgo feel like you are listening to what he’s saying, you enjoy the conversation and you can learn from him, like others said he will be more true and loyal than most men of other signs… and he will be willing to spend most of the time with you (as long as he feels it’s not a big deal if sometimes he does his own thing)

good luck

• Libra Gurl says:

I am a Libra. I was talking to this Virgo for the past month. He keeps trying to change me. He wants me to wear more dresses and make up. I am beautiful and comfortable in my own skin. He’s very selfish with my time, and other times he takes me for granted. I am left with an abandoning every time we are not around each other. Then he is too blunt and sharp with his tongue. He doesn’t believe in editing what comes out of his mouth. He is very critical of my every move but if I try the same thing back he doesn’t like it. He is critical of the more pettier things, but he is very educated on the important things. He complains so much there is no way in the world he is interested in me. I have to make him the center of my world every time we are together. I can’t even answer a phone call or watch a movie without him needing attention on him. Then he repeatedly tell me nobody cares about him, and gives me a run down of all of his problems, but if I remotely talk about anything I go through he tells me I am too negative. He pities himself too much over things he created in the first place. He is a very sexy, masculine and intelligent man, but I do not believe this is going to last another day.