Virgo Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Pisces Couples: Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford, Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks

Virgo man and Pisces woman is one of the most challenging combinations in the zodiac.  The attraction can be very strong, but for all the wrong reasons.  As you know, the Virgo-Pisces Axis has to do with mental health and pycho-soma (mind-body) connections.  Further, Virgo is the sign that is associated with order and correctness while Pisces is associated with chaos and Dionysian frenzy of the emotions.  Lastly, there is a tendency in young marriages for men to project all of their emotional issues on to the woman they choose.  Virgo is actually defending against chaos which means he is vulnerable to emotional upset and disorders because nowhere in life is there order except that which is imposed.  Pisces lives in a world of natural chaos and is typically happy there, but if and when a Virgo man who is uptight or one-dimensional (a common characteristic) chooses a Pisces women because she is somewhat out-of-control and drifting in a sea of emotion, they can polarize badly.  A common archetype would be Socrates and his wife Xantippe.  The more rational and logical Socrates became, or tried to become, the crazier and wilder Xantippe became, until she became the epitome of the shrieking, hysterical woman.  Not every Virgo man and Pisces woman will play this out but the name of the game can be “Who’s Got the Mental Illness?”

How to Attract a Pisces Woman as a Virgo Man: Offer to fix everything you notice is wrong — her car, her budget, her job, her relationship with her mother.  Be a little bit remote but gentlemanly.  Show your natural kindness.  Be very, very, very patient when she is late, loses her way, loses her car keys, doesn’t remember where she parked her car, forgets what day of the week it is … you get my drift.  In return, this lovely lady will be the epitome of romance.  Just handle her tenderly.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Pisces Woman:  Well for one thing you can be as helpless and hopeless as you really are.  It also helps to have a desperate problem — even a life-threatening one — such as a fatal illness.  Think of the opera La Boheme.  Of course I’m exaggerating to make a point.  The Virgo man will make you think that he wants everything to be perfect but what he really wants is something he can fix. He is gallant and old-fashioned and romantic to the core.  Play your cards accordingly.    Virgos do have a thing about chastity; mostly their own, so of course they’re attracted to people who don’t have any.  Liz Greene pegged it — “reforming the whore” — so you might want to consider assuming this vice if you have it not.  Really, Pisces, we all know that you’re in love with everybody and in this relationship it works to be yourself.

Degree of Romance: There is a great deal of romance here but it’s hard to keep it on the up-and-up.  For example, it is romantic to yearn for someone impossible to have.  It is romantic to want to heal someone who is desperately ill.  It is romantic to benefact someone whose life has spiraled out-of-control.  But this is perhaps not the best use of the energy.  I recommend that the couple in this combination try very hard to always take off their rose-colored glasses and see what is really going on … under the guise of romance.

Degree of Passion: This relationship can get really out of control, which might look like passion, but is more like a Night on Bald Mountain.  Many a Wagnerian opera comes to mind.  At the end of a Verdi there may be bodies all over, but that’s a whole lot better than souls.

Degree of Friendship:  Friendship?  Spending a day with these two is like going to Whitecastle with  Harold and Kumar.  They may be friends because they are the only people who can understand each other.  Weirdness abounds.

Degree of Marriage:  Well, opposites attract.  If they do marry, Pisces will be able to be a clinging vine to a resolute Virgo who helps her with everything.  I’m not sure this healthy.

Progression of Relationship:  It gets worse.  Like evolution, this begins at the bottom of the sea and then something washes up on the shore, but really … should fish grow legs?

Sex: Think about it.

When It’s Over:  This is one of the hardest relationships there is to disentangle.  There will be endless charges and discharges, both people playing victim, both focusing on all the wrong issues, both procrastinators, deniers, and avoiders.  The unwinding of the relationship will probably last longer than the relationship itself, but oh the agony and the ecstary.

Our Rating:    f~g <> f-g = o(g)

More on Pisces Women

Virgo Man and Scorpio Woman
Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman

85 Responses to Virgo Man and Pisces Woman Compatibility

• Dmitri31 says:

Not again…dear god no for sure. I barely left with my virgo sanity intact.

• Amber says:

That is my virgo and I to a T! we are literally complete opposites. My bday and his are mirrors 3/19-9/13

• Lateesha says:

yeah…something like that smh.

• autumn says:

im a pisces girl and im with a virgo guy. first PERSON (not just guy) i’ve ever met and spent almost every single day together since the first day we met. something was definitely different when he asked me if he could take me out after just one night. we certainly clicked. at first we had no problems just wanted to please each other and i was under the imnpression it’d always be that way. now we live together just after a couple months and its great. i love coming home to him and same for him. the only downfall is as ive read and it is true his practicality and my nonchalant attitude towards things. he often doesnt show emotion although i know how hes feeling. i sometimes have to pry it out of him and he doesnt like that. but im not going to ignore him if i think something is wrong. what helps more than anything is when we talk about something and figure out whats wrong and both offer solutions. it may not always work but in the end we are so in love with each other and so passionate we overcome any problem that comes our way. we have a mutual everlasting love for one another. we are pretty young but were not stupid or ignornant. its fun and wonderful having him in my life. sometimes challenging but worth it!

• Aditya says:

What does an asymptotic rating denote here ?

• VirgoNY says:

iam a virgo dude from ny and i live with my pisces girlfriend and her family for the last 3 years we have 5 year son and it hell we have been together off and on mostly on for 8 years i met her in high school we were in love crazy and im not gonna lie i type dogged her but for most part i justifbly did what i did and it came out that she cheated!!so now i dont trust her she lies all the time shes secertive she acts like she always has something to hide ,and i kno my worth and what i can acheive in life and im trying my hardest in the sitution the only reason why i live with her is because she wouldnt move to houston with me so being the best father that i want to be so i moved in with her and her family ,we argue all the time either about trust or secerts she always trys to be my mother and i hate that Sh*t iam a grown she babys my son crazy i really dont have any say so untill get irritated and take charge im gonna take responsibilty and say that i do get out of control and scream at her and say hurtful stuff but she drives it outta me iam in no way shape or form a violent person but i dont like to be played with and she try’s me all the time and sex is another story we started off having sex everyday now she has no sex drive and i know its not my appearance i am a good looking handsome guy i have to bring it up and make the 1st attemp to have sex and im tried of putting my pride on line when she not intrested and its hard for me to undertsand why she has no sex drive when she cheated and had sex with the next man ?? idk but anyways i always had the option of movin back to htown and its been three years and its kind of getting worse ..i kno in my heart i love her and she loves me but she doesnt show it anymore we hardly talk we act like a old senior citizen couple ….i want it to work ,i have no problem with being faithful and being a good husband she not getting the big picture …i have a screwed up sitiution and i need help iam kind of depressed because of this realatonship i love her and i want it to work

• Virgoman says:

I live with two friends who is a virgo and a pisces we are all males that live together and we have been friends since childhood. I get along very well with my virgo roommate we think EXACTLY alike. My pisces friend pisses the living shit out of me!! He always leaves dishes in the sink instead of the dishwasher..Every time he goes grocery shopping he just shoves everything in the godamn fridge without even trying to organize and worst of all he doesn’t clean the house as much as me and the other virgo I live with. Every time he cooks he never cleans up after himself. I’m starting to feel like I’m living with a dog. I want to say something but I don’t want to be an asshole about it and I don’t want to create a confrontation. Please Help!

• The Virgonian says:

I actually tried to date a pisces a while back and it was a bit of a train wreck. But what you have to say is pretty true. She was a mess, and so I tried to fix. I’m not quite sure what all happened to cause us to date, but yeah. Seriously. What. The. Hell.
    I really enjoyed this article! Very funny!

• Prettygirl718 says:

I was currently dating a virgo, we are now in the process of a break, due to the fact I am away at college and he is home. The feeling we once had was cosmic/ great, when we were together. The sex, laughs, everything was perfect, soon it all changed, we spent less and less time together. And he soon stopped
    calling and texn me alltogether very cold, he then blamed this on the distance and his busy scedule, and on the fact that he is trying to accomplish his goals. He claims he cant do long distance and it will be better when I move back home. This my heart could not understand, but slowly my mind allowed my heart to. Im a very beautiful smart girl, and I have men throwing there selves at me daily, Ive had other handsome men as bfs, and even thought it was love. But when I met my virgo not the sexiest the tallest, nothing to many of my girlfriends. But to me omg he melted my heart, it wasnt money or looks, or his body that first attracted me it was his oso calm, cool ,confident swag that grabbed me, but yet sweet and manly everything I ever wanted in a man. I truely believe I found the man I want to marry total opposite..im a mess, hes order, im out going, hes mellow. Hes the perfect guy for me. So when he graduated and moved back to ny, I couldnt understand why all of his love for me stopped, and I knew for a fact he loved me. He fell back out of nowhere, which made me call and tex him even more, until one day I realized I always started the convo, either through text or orally. I snapped out of it and I refused to hit him up, and slowly he started calling and texn more, but now it stopd all together smh. I love him with all my heart but I refuse to beg a man to love me, and I told him this, he acts as if im crazy and that he hasnt been ignoring me. I tell my virgo that ” I will find another guy who will care, and he says to me “you can get any man you want, I know this, but ypu will never have what we have so I know you will never leave,and we will be married and stay together forever”. Im hurting because I think hes right our chemistry is to strong and so beautiful. But we havent talked in almost two weeks, and when we tex its short. Mabe he needs his space?,idk mabe it wasnt love and he just was witb me for my looks, it just felt so real, like he was my soulmate,:(..but owell acuna matada..i have to much pride and im only 23, I have the rest of my life to find love, but I am really hoping and praying it is him, he seems to me that he could be a wonderful husband and father, and hes so respectful, expecially to women and he treats his mother like gold, I smile thinking about this virgo even tho he bothers the hell out of me, I can take it I guess, but for now im focusing all my energy back into myself, dating finishing up school, and enjoying my life. when he finally realizes im gone, and wants me back he wont get the sweet, so inlove willing to give him everything pisces, I now have my guard up, and it wont be so easy this time.

• Pingback: Public Health Issues

• Sweetsensi says:

Wow! I’m Pisces girl with my Virgo man of 7 years! Lol and I’m the insane one! But at least my man lives me and we are just at the point where it’s a joke and it’s helps with the arguments. We work perfectly together in a hot twisted sexy way. Bonnie and Clyde <3

• Sophie says:

I am a Pisces woman and I’m with a Virgo man,we started off as good friends through a mutual friend, until he told me how he felt about me,he told me everything I wanted to hear,he is my first serious boyfriend now…Everything was good up until a few days ago when I realized he was really insensitive,he doesn’t like showing affection in public,and he tends to be harsh with his words even when he doesn’t realize he is. He has moments when he can be really sweet,but then again they’re very brief moments. It may even be the fact that I’m too sensitive but I cant help it its in my nature. I considered breaking things off,but then I realize how much I do care for him.

• Vallerie says:

Prettygirl318. Dearest Pisces Woman, I’m am dreadfully sorry about your relationship. I currently really like this virgo male, and I know that we are complete opposites. I thought it was because I was in love with a Virgo man before. Them, being manly, caring at times, strong, full of wisdom, that swag that always gets to me like a body sized magnet, the coolness, and how they seem to walk with such calmingness and control. Although, its not so much that because they’re a train wreck too trying to make everything perfect. Their minds are constantly thinking, they can wear themselves out by just laying there! And when I read your story it tears my heart apart because it it is something else, something stronger. your story seems so similar to mine with my first Love and how it went down the shit whole! I realized how I was always putting everything into the relationship! EVERYTHING! I always called or texted first, and later the conversations got so dull and short/boring, and believe me when i say i don’t get bored easly. I honestley don’t want things to end terribly with this second man, I’m scared to be hurt again. Maybe I should stop living in a fantasy world thinking that I’m the exception not the rule! Because its never going to happen. I have to stop thinking that i’m not going to make it end like all the other shitty one’s on this page and other pages! I have to stop having that 1 % that just sits there and gives me hope for me. Virgo’s are Virgo’s. Perfectionist bastards. And we Pisces are chaos! I sometimes can’t stand myself because i drive myself crazy of how messed up I am. Jupitor, the planet of luck, its in our sign. We just bring the bad luck to ourselves with the decisions we make and how we keep picking at it and picking at it until we get in so deep its impossible to get out! . But I do hope you two find happiness.
    I like to think about it like the story The Notebook, its kinda different but it seems that they faught all the time, 99% of the time but they still loved each other. I believe he loves you and you love him from what you shared. Its always going to be the Pisces who has to put the most into the relationship with a Pisces-Virgo relationship. We’re going to have to learn not to be so sensitive, although its really hard because its our Nature to be overly sensitive!! I’m guessing that love comes with a consequence, struggling to keep both happy. But I believe in true love, when it really is love, anything can happen with effort. Yeah, it sucks too cause we’re also very prideful, but its from this world we live in, its discusting to think what it does to us. But Just think of later on in another life how happy you two will be without pride and the world! Don’t give up! If he wanted to leave you, he could’ve done it a loooong time ago.
    I just hope you and I can find that one person.

• shelly2fish says:

This article rings very true for my relationship. ive been with my Virgo man 10 years. Since i was 17 years old. My highschool sweetheart, we were from 2 different worlds. I grew up in the affluent suburbs of Westchester County NY, he was from Flatbush Brooklyn. Soo cool, confident, and strong. My parents and grandparents adored him. He has class and taste that could rival 007. 10 years later were married and we have a beautiful baby boy. My little scorpio clone of him. Our differences have only made us stronger. I can rely on him to take care of the afffairs im not really comfortable doing. Hes my big handsome firm tree, and I’m his adoring wife. This union can work. it just takes a little bit of work but its well worth the rewards. As a pisces i really had to stop being so sensitive, and he had to learn not to be soo critical and judgemental. Ive allowed some of his better traits to rub off on me. I’m more responsible than before, im more organized. Hes a bit more daring and creative than he was before. I even got him to try new foods. ( a big acomplishment in my book) my advise is dont give up on this union. work on it.

• USMCVirgo88 says:

My Pisces, well my second one anyway. I fell in love with the sign after my first brush with it. I played my cards wrong the first time, was unfaithful and pretty soon she the betrayal caused her to resist giving herself to me which of course drove me Virgo(private perverts) up a wall. Needless to say the relationship ended, but after licking my wounds I realized that Pisces was the sign for me. Fast-forward 4 years and I met her but here is the twist, she was from my past. I was supposed to lose my virginity to her but got cold feet back in my shy days(all Virgos experience this side of themselves, either they shed it or they stay shy all their lives). As soon as I realized she was a Pisces it was already too late, the fire had been rekindled and I was smitten. I can not tell a lie, I didn’t immediately get what I wanted but if I said she wasn’t receptive to my advances I would be lying. She would gracefully accept my compliments and even entertained my episodes of bellyaching because she wasn’t mine at the time. When it was time though and we became available to each other my days of sadness were over. Secretly every Virgo needs that kickstand(support), she helps me put the pieces back together of this puzzle we call life. Help like that is a rare find so that’s why I can never get aggravated when she needs my help. I enjoy being needed.

• virgoed says:

long distance relationships isnt our virgo men strong side but we think about u pisces women everyday!!! i know my texts are short and boring but its hard to interact when ur far far away, i might not show my emotions much but im full of it… im rly sorry to hurt ur feelings and i will always love u all my life even though i have no idea where u r … i hope i will meet again one day!!! just to hug u for 1 more time……

• Kiah says:

I am currently a Pisces woman in college. And I have a boyfriend of 3 years who is a Virgo. We work defiantly like opposites. He loves every quality that is different from his own and vice versa. We bump heads when it comes to discussing problems and I’ve learned to not change who I am and him the same. I adjusted to his practicality and instead of interpreting it as harsh I know that it he knows no difference. When he becomes upset he reverts back to his practicality nature but I still do him the favor of expressing each and everyone of my emotions. He may not hear it right then and there but once we’ve taken some time apart he respects what I said. Some days are tougher than others but there are way more good days then bad. The best thing that ever happened for me was finding him. I don’t believe I would have gotten through half of the things I’ve gone through without him. To be a Pisces and have a Virgo play a significant role in my life is amazing and life changing. These relationships do work it just takes a little give and take. As a Pisces, it’s easy to let our emotions guide us but it’s nice to hear the practical side of any decision I am going to make. To love a Virgo is enticing and mysterious.

• s313 says:

Although this article is incisively witty, I beg to differ both in personal experience as well as general understanding of polarity in synastry.

I’m a Pisces gal very happily paired to a Virgo man. I love his scientific approach to problems and perfectionism. Sure, sometimes it hurts my feelings a bit in the moment, but a key point for me to remember ir that like me, my Virgo is deeply sensitive. The way we experience and approach our sensitivity is very different, but it’s something we share. I have to respect that his cool dissertation on how to fix something that is hurting me is not him being insensitive- it’s him being empathetic and supportive. In turn, I know he admires and appreciates my creativity, ability to get along in diverse situations and my sweetness.

I think the biggest pitfall was just getting on the same page in the first place. I’m intuitive and romantic, and his proof is in the pudding. We’re both independent, introverted and march to our own drums. This relationship progressed much more slowly than any other I’ve had. But it’s been much more worthwhile and fulfilling.

This pairing can work, and it can be amazing. Pisces just needs to be a bit more steadfast and Virgo needs to be a bit more open and flexible. Both signs embody qualities the other lacks so we can benefit one another enormously.

PS- The sex is off the charts good and just gets better. But the cornerstone to good sex is trust and communication.

• Chiquita says:

hahahaha I laught at it and can’t wait to see it actually happens right in front of my eyes. They were like the worst match ever… I don’t know why people sometimes said that they great together. This pairing make me want to poke my eyes out and puke. Wish it end for like ever… Well although my mom is a pisces woman but totally she is a very interesting person and I love my mom… And for the marriage people, congratulations and don’t let my judgement makes you mad or anything and wish you all great life.

Not to harsh to anything but it makes me want to burn things… I hate this one pisces woman because she is a fake barbie doll and she looks helpless. She took my virgo man that’s why I hate her… Should I say the name… I will, Hunter Hayes and his stupid girlfriend that people said beautiful, Libby fucking Barnes (biggest bitches in the land).

• lani says:

I’m a nonbionary with a cis man and idk. It works, although he tends to be very distant when we are in public. In private he is very sweet. He will do anything to make me feel better if I’m upset. we’ve been together for about 2 years and I want to kill him most nights but I still but we can still make it work.

• virgo197 says:

To VirgoNY, hope it’s not too late to read this, your pisces girl is probably losing interest in you. So be it. Your qualities have been long ignored and maybe she forgot what made her fall in love with you in the first place. Man up. Get over it. Let her miss you for a while. Turn your back and give as much as u receive. Most importantly, love and respect yourself and she will follow suit. Good luck.

• Cookie says:

Wow, I have read most of the comments and here and I don’t know how to react, can any one of you please, reply to my plea about my virgo man?
    So he and I have known each other since 3 years, he is a year old than me. He is very smart, handsome and caring. So we met at a party and started making out and ever since then our sexual desire hasn’t died down. *touch wood** Actually when he kisses me and woos me I can feel the magic all in my body, when we first having sex (*fyi he took my virginity), I didn’t come and its been having for a few times. We were fighting all the time cause that’s how we were figuring each other out. I would always get mad at his cold behavior, but that happens only when he texts or doesn’t. Anyway a virgo man always needs his time after a fight to process or rather analyses everything. We didn’t speak for months and I experimented with other men, all of them used their words to express love, but I never felt the same magic in one kiss or hug like I had with my virgo man. Time apart I have grown and so has he. Emotionally he has and I practically.
    We met after 8 months since our last fight and he texted me first, and I decided to go ahead and talk. Since the moment he came to my house, it felt so comfortable and natural to kiss him and fool around, I was drunk and he was sober- pointer. He held me tight from behind, we laughed a lot, we have many similar interests and when I was on top of him I told him that now this game has to end and you are mine, when opened his eyes and told me I was his and he was mien – or so I remember- I told him about my achievements and he smile d and I guess was proud. When he tried to have sex with me I was too tried and drunk, I told him I cant- he said I am doing all the work and I was like nope I didn’t have sex for a while and it hurts and all, I started to cough up, after he removed the condo, he then pulled me to him and I hugged and cried, normally sex would mean a big deal for him, I came twice and he didn’t :( but he didn’t push me. I remember we fell a sleep for a while then I noticed his head on my pillow, and he was sleeping next to me and his head was bowed towards me, his legs took the whole double bed I have and I had a small part- I kept asking him questions like he is seeing anyone and all that- he said nope. And I asked him if I am his type- he said- for the first time in 3 years. Anyway after 6 beautiful hours- he had to go- he was staring at me when he was at the door and jumped back to bed. Then I was hung over- I then decided to drop him to the bus stop- for the first time – I asked him to hold my hand and he did- and at the stop while waiting for the bus- we had our fav- French vanilla coffee- from the same cup- then out of no where he said it- I LIKE YOU , I LIKE YOU AND I LIKE YOU. I would only read his lips and I blanked out for a sec- he said I like you because- you are kind, caring, helpful and I don’t remember the rest. Then after that I was just smiling and didn’t say anything- he kissed me and hugged me for a moment- anyway he told me he has a girl friend- I got super mad and realized I think he meant to say I am his girl friend- I didn’t react so he said we are friends- I think. While waiting for the bus he wanted to go home and sleep and I kept saying you want to get rid of me, he said nope (3 times). Before leaving on the bus- I said I love you- and he blushed but didn’t say it back :( next day I realized what I said so I texted him and said I didn’t mean the I love you- and he said no worries- since he had his exams I didn’t text- he can text the whole world- expect with me lame.
    Anyway I was in my dream world for a month and feared something would go wrong. There was this party next Friday and I knew he would be there- so I asked him do you mind if I come? In public all he does all these years is stare at me and his friends would like tease him or whatever- both our friends know each other and hate each other- cause of the fights we had in the past. Hence asking your help. So my main problem is that he told me that he isn’t going for the party and its 1005 bad and shitty- I didn’t go but my friend said he was there and dancing with some other girls???
    How do you expect me to react to this- I was so mad and now I wanted this vicious cycle to end and I asked him to get out of my life and blah blah. It then hit me that we should just have an open conversation and get over it right? I mean why doesn’t he want me there and I know I promised him I wouldn’t talk to him and all- but a week ago he said he likes me and all, and now?? I mean I thought I was his girl friend? So I realized he wants to go step by step with the whole thing- but how can I trust him when he is dancing with other women? I know its just for fun- I am 21 and he is 22. he replied to my 10-15 texts saying you are emotional and dramatic- stop texting me. I said thank god- I feel the same way- and he is a lot of work emotionally too- so now I told him why I was emotional and dramatic is because I am from a girl’s boarding school and my teenage years I didn’t know how to just chill with guys and be calm and cool where with girls he plays it cool. If he just stop being so silent and replies to my message?? I need your help ppl- its my bday next week and he knows it god knows will he even text me?I also don’t like him meeting in my room and being all amazing- I want to meet publicly and all too.
    I need your help- please reply—​ Will he text me back for my birthday??

• jiya says:

2 things either give him some time to accept you publically or quickly snap out of your dreams :)

• Cookie says:

Jiya- thanks for your advice are you a virgo? Does he love me or not? And how is it dreams? All of that happened. I am confused haha

• jiya says:

No, cookie i’m not a virgo, but ya slight similar to them a capricorn. i knew few virgo guys, no doubt they’re very nice and humble :) Best part is they never manipulate, quite straight forward and they never fight, i have never seen a virgo guy arguing or being physical. About relationship, once these guys are very committed, they stick to there words, and even if they know that it was a wrong decision. And if they are out of it then nothing can pull them back.

About your guy i’m not sure,,,,, because one side he’s saying that he has a GF and other side he want sex from you, and thirdly he’s not accepting you publically. Quite different than normal.

• jiya says:

yaa remembered one thing, they are quite shy in nature, they can easily suppress there feelings in private and public both :)

• jiya says:

i can advice you one thing, if he’s extreme good with you in bed then try to take out the truth from him @ that time………because he’s quite an open book, free accessibility, not like various other signs with a sign-up fee.

• Cookie says:

Okay- Jiya first of if he has a gf, like you mentioned earlier than HE WOULD BE COMMITTED TO HER. And wouldn’t come to me. Your words… And I also feel that guys and girls are very DIFFERENT while expressing their emotions- he did express them, now I want a virgo MAN to tell me why do they disappear out of the blue. Also when we met again after 8 months I just realized, we technically didn’t have SEX for 1.5 years and during that time we met 3 times and only fooled around. If he wanted sex he would have had it but trying to convince me and he didn’t ever force me. We spend those nights just talking to each other, laughing and making out, cause we really enjoy each others company- this made him realize he likes me for real. Anyway I know you don’t know the whole story that’s why it may seem I am being rude or too straightforward. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY DID HE SAY I LIKE YOU AND THEN THE NEXT WEEK HE WAS SO COLD. I know virgos are humble and amazing, but maybe you can ask your virgo male friends for help.. Thanks BTW I am a fish, pure pieces!!!

• Dorthea Williams says:

This reply is for Prettygirl718. Live for the moment stop taking everything to heart. Your Virgo guy told you that you will be together and get married. You have to stop trying to place rules on your relationship and let it just flow. Stop racking your brains over who has to text or call first. You said it yourself that when you stopped previously he called. How many tests does he has to pass before you will accept his answer. Your relationship is not complicated. Virgo are straight forward when in love. They play the mystery game until they know for sure how you feel about them. I think this is their way of protecting themselves. It sounds like your scared but there is nothing to be scared of you’re in love so enjoy it

• Dorthea Williams says:

This message is for Vallerie. Well I would agree that Virgo man are perfectionist but calling them a bastard is very harsh. Just like putting yourself down doesn’t help you one bit. Your goal is to figure out what you really want and expect from a man and a relationship. As a young woman I experienced a lot of different relationships and I learned that my list of what I wanted was more like toppings. So wanting a man who was fine and intelligent was a topping but what was the main ingredient that made all the world of difference. It took me 25 years to realize what my main ingredient in a man was. But once you find it you won’t fell chaotic anymore because in learning yourself you’ve almost completed that difficult puzzle. Love yourself for who you are and then the world can do the same. Pisces are complicated sometimes but the more you love and know yourself the lighter you will feel. I believe that there is someone for everyone and you need to stay positive and allow the person to find you.

• Dorthea Williams says:

This message is for Chiquita. #1 You never told us what sign you are. You just expressed your dislike for someone based on you losing someone you obviously cared a lot about. But you should know that whenever you lose someone to another person you have to place the blame where it really belongs. If this man in your life truly cared and love you. No one , I repeat no one would be able to take him from you. It is so easy to blame the other person because we feel if she wasn’t there this would never of happened. But it could of been any sign that came along and snatched what you believed to be your man away. So let go of the hate and move on. Stay positive and the universe will send you that special person made for you. But you must open your heart to positivity.

• Dorthea Williams says:

This message is for Cookie. Well all the way through your message I was thinking you must be very young. I think the first thing you should do is not drink when you are trying to determine whether someone likes, loves etc… you. You should never put yourself in a situation that will hurt you in the end. I think if this young man really cared about you. He would of wanted you sober. Try taking a sober approach on a date and see where it goes. Women in general also need to ask all the important questions before you sleep with the guy. Like “Do you have a girlfriend?” a question that should be asked before you lay down with him. You have a lot to learn and I hope you are sober when you do. I think you should put off dating and get help for your drinking and find a real friend that can school you on dating. You getting mad about him dancing with another girl was very out of line and immature especially since you invited yourself to the party. You have plenty of time to get serious. Date and have fun but less drinking.

• jellyfarm says:

All these comments on Pisces is UNTRUE! Not all of us are irresponsible and messy, alcoholics and junkies. It depends on the upbringing. Hey, Steve Jobs and Michael Dell are Pisces and they are enormously successful tech icons! You guys are talking utter rubbish. Yes, Pisces people get indulgent and lazy sometimes but who the hell isn’t? Your zodiab doesn’t determine who you are as a person. There are many other factors. This article is BS.

• Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, great blog!

• Tôi chưa bao giờ thấy bất cứ điều gì giống
    như vậy, trong vòng một tuần rưỡi, tôi đã có thể
    nhìn thấy kết quả, màu của làn da trở nên sáng hơn,
    da khỏe theo cách mà tôi không bao giờ thấy trước đây.