Virgo Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

Famous Virgo-Virgo Couples:  Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield

Virgo is the sign of the bachelor and the virgin.  By “virgin” we don’t mean anything technical, but rather a woman who does not revolve around a man.  Virgo men are natural bachelors.  They don’t seem to be lonely.  They enjoy the peace, quiet, and order that come with living alone and foregoing the messy and cacophonous joys of “married with children.”  It does happen sometimes, but basically these two individuals are solo players and it’s not likely they will team up together.

How to Attract a Virgo Woman as a Virgo Man:   You should impress the Virgo woman with your reliability and integrity, which she will find very refreshing and is something you have in common.  It will help if you can be a bit extravagant with your choice of an evening out because most people never think of her that way.  If you’re not on time, she will be annoyed and upset.  Please have your car detailed and running well.  Keep the conversation crudity-free and hold the onions.  This is one of the most refined ladies in the zodiac.  She will not appreciate offensive language, inappropriate sexual innuendos, or other forms of bad manners.  We know you’re up to it, Virgo.  This lady deserves the full package of niceties of which you are capable.  And above all, don’t waste her time.  I realize this is a little cryptic so you’ll have to figure out what she means by that.

How to Attract a Virgo Man as a Virgo Woman:  By all means bring all your Virgo freakiness to the table.  Be the clean, organized, detailed, and dutiful perfectionist you really are.  Go ahead and comment on how poor the service is or the speck on the silverware in the restaurant he takes you to.  It will only make the Virgo man love you more.  Oh, and strongly imply that the way you keep house those things would never happen. If you can take a sly shot at his sister or mother, he will secretly applaud your discriminating faculties.  And by all means, his father and brother are fair game as well.  Virgos are born critics, and it’s not just nit-picking when the two of them get together.  You can appreciate the truth in each other’s viewpoint.

Degree of Romance:   This relationship will certainly follow the recommended guidelines after the Virgo woman loses complete control on the first date.

Degree of Passion: None to zero.

Degree of Friendship:  These two have so much in common, their viewpoint on the world is so similar, and their tolerance for others so low, that they may be each other’s only friend.  Virgos do not normally seek or need the approval of others, but it’s nice to have the concurrence that comes with like-mindedness.  When two Virgos get together they have an affinity for each other that is incomprehensible to other people.  It has something to do with life in the Ivory Tower.  There is something very pure there.

Degree of Marriage:  Virgo male and Virgo female is one of those relationships where they tend to live together rather than marry.  It will likely involve two discrete individuals who have their lives in good working order and simply want to share compatible areas of interest without any drama.  The years may go by without making it formal, but the bond is real.

Progression of Relationship:   The relationship between a Virgo man and a Virgo woman will progress in an orderly fashion — of course.  Everything will be done properly, in due time, and according to Hoyle.  Each person knows the rules and loves to follow them, so the process of courtship is a thing of joy in and of itself.  Here are two people who are willing to accept “enough is enough.”  They have no need to gild the lily.  Things will settle down to a routine fairly quickly if they decide to become partners, and they will relish the predictability of it all.  It’s so efficient to eliminate variables.  Be still my beating heart.

Sex:   Some of our sexiest and favorite movie stars are Virgos —  Marlene Dietrich, Sophia Loren, Fred Astaire, Sean Connery, Tommy Lee Jones, Charlie Sheen, Keanu Reeves, and Beyonce Knowles — which should give you an idea of what goes on behind closed doors when two sexy Virgos let their hair down.  It’s an exclusive club, but if you gain entry, you’ll know what all the excitement is about.  Part of the charge is being chosen.  These people are highly selective about their sexual partners — and everything else.    Disease is a bit of an issue, but let’s not raise your blood pressure at the moment.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over, they’ll wonder what the fuss was all about, and why “other people” (mere mortals) have trouble breaking up decently.  What’s up with that?

Our Rating:  10/10

Virgo Man and Sagittarius Woman
Virgo Man and Capricorn Woman
Virgo Man and Aquarius Woman
Virgo Man and Pisces Woman

80 Responses to Virgo Man and Virgo Woman Compatibility

• Dan says:

spot on. Went out with a virgo girl. 9 times out of ten we would call each other just to see how the other was doing even though we both knew we liked each other. Romance? none! but neither one of us cared about that anyway . so if you do like one, play the game and go for it as even though it didnt work we didnt hurt each other

• nancy says:

Thanks, Dan.That’s good advice.

• Randy says:

i DATED A VIRGO GIRL MANY YEARS AGO BEING A VIRGO MALE MYSELF. WE WERE IN LOVE BY THE SECOND WEEK. THERE WAS A LOT OF PASSION AND MUCH LOVE INVOLVED. WHEN WE BROKE UP THERE WERE SOME TEARS ON HER END AND MAYBE AN ARGUMENT OR TWO BUT WE GOT OVER THAT AND WE ARE STILL FRIENDS TO THIS DAY. WE ALWAYS CHECK UP ON EACH OTHER FROM TIME TO TIME.

• nancy says:

Sweet.

• gousam says:

Im not sure about the Zero passion bit..

when we are around the vibes are intense..is that different from passion?..although we argue like hell, and leave each other too exahusted from the heated debate that we hate to see each other again..once our eyes meet and all the chemistry just works and my heart beats so fast..I do see it on his face too..

• Unique says:

I dated a Virgo man, we are alike but have differences but outlook on life compares to be awesome, he just wasnt ready to settle down or make up his mine!

• karin says:

Degree of Passion: None to zero.

hahaha check!

but everything is totally true, and in bed we were animals. hard to believe, after seeing us in dainty married interaction, which of course degraded into a kind and polite divorce after several years. we can still hold a conversation and worry about each other’s well-being, but without passion, my Scorpio Jupiter was having none of it.

• VirgoSunTaurusRising says:

No problem with passion here!

I am a Virgo woman dating a Virgo man, and the passion is amazing. It may be due to his having Cancer ascendant and me having Taurs ascendant, but whichever, it is fantastic. I have never felt so completely understood in all my life. We have such common goals and intellectual compatibility, refined tastes – those things in themselves feed into sexual and romantic passion!! I never thought I would be compatible with someone of my own sign but whew! It’s a winner with this one.

• michelle says:

iam a virgo woman and have been with my virgo man for nine years we have two children and r getting married in seven weeks we the best of friends and understand one an other perfect we fight like cat and dog coz we both like to be right but the sex is fantastic we r always on the same page and feel safe enough to try new things he is my soul mate love at first sight the perfect 10/10

• Sarah says:

I am a virgo woman and I have been with my virgo man 3 years and man its the most intense love i have ever felt. And its so true we are eachother’s only real friend..we see the world the same way and fight here and there but soon as we make up in the bedroom its all fireworks.. I love em and he gets on my nerves but I’d have it no other way….

• Ivette says:

I’m a Virgo woman dating a Virgo man and have never felt like this with anyone on an adult level!! We have the same cars, value the same things in life, love excitement and stability. Although its only been 6 weeks I knew I loved him since date 2! Glad to be alive to experience this gift- hope it works and lasts! I asked to experience being in love and I am-he’s a great guy and a real catch!

• Jess says:

I met my virgo man in college it shocked me how we had everything in common!! I am a virgo female myself and I have never experienced anything like that before. I admit I pushed back because it just seem too unreal for someone to act just like me and I know he did too. When I first saw him it was a instant attraction, love at first sight but too bad we went our separate ways after college! I would do anything just to see him again and to let him know how much I still care.

• Melissa says:

My husband and I are Virgos. We have been inseparable from the start of our relationship. In my opinion, that article was correct, minus the most obvious common misconception about Virgos and their “Passion” levels. My husband is an alternative energy scientist and I own a business as a web developer. On the surface, we may seem professional or aloof to others; and many times this is misinterpreted among the general public to mean that we are too responsible or restrictive to venture into what-may-seem-like depravity. However, with a compatible partner, that sexual pair make break the Bell curve for off-the-charts love sparks.

• jakelin says:

i, been a virgo woman, have a relaionship of 2 years with a virgo man n it has been the best, we struggle to have a relationship in the beginning but after resolving the problems we were prepare to settle down.. he makes me feel so love, even tho. we argue since we always want to be right n critique eachother but for the best.. at the end in my opinion i believe tht if u r really in love with someone no matter the sign, one will put up everything to make it work. on the other hand im vey happy with the man i have chosen to b part of me.

• Chris says:

First of all I love all these comments. Puts the compatibility content into real world perspective. Secondly, I’m a Virgo man, and just have to say that most of this is true, except for a few things…without going into what is and isn’t true (since you don’t even know me), a lot really depends on one’s experiences in relationships, as well experiences with parents and how you were raised. My Mom died when I was 12 and that really has affected my relationships with women….I think to the point of not making me a typical Virgo in a relationship.

• nicole says:

virgo and virgo what was written is true…u do fight alot because you guys are the same in every way, virgos stand their ground sometimes and they like to let others know that the have their own views too, so when u got both like that you guys argue and dont get anything resolved right away, but as soon as one smiles at you then the other one smiles back and the fight can be over right away,,.im virgo my mans virgo its beenn 2 years, i love him so much, we are both clean and organized.so i have no problem there.

• Christy says:

Wow, I love reading these comments. As a Virgo woman, I’ve never wanted to date anyone that was a Virgo, but maybe I should take a closer look at this Virgo guy I’m just getting to know. Maybe my past undesirable relationships were meant not to work out…someone more like myself was coming along. OR, maybe no one else can stand us…lol. Thanks for sharing your stories!

• Rielanna says:

Virgo-Virgo friendship is AWESOME. we have so much in common so we really get along so well. romance? i hope it’ll blossom next month. i doubt it though, but i’m still hoping.

• Enigma says:

Am confused a bit. :S

The last time I read this article for a friend I am PRETTY sure the rating was 4/10!!! And no I don’t drink. God, so so so confused now.

• virginia says:

I have been seeing my virgo man for over3 years I love hom so much but he is a terrible player and very cold hearted not once have I gotyen a gift and it’s always I’m hungry please stop and get me something to eat another thing he used yo like hearing me say I love you up until last week he said let’s just be friends can’t we.

• Ciddy And Dave says:

WOW!! This information made me laugh out loud..Infact I laughed so hard that I honestly could not catch my breath..Now I can assure you that Virgo~Virgo relations are definitely not lacking in any area. You see virgos are very methodical, and they don’t miss a thing. Yes we may be a little practical from time to time but you need to know that their is definitely fire in our private lifes and the love that we have for one another is so unlike anything I have ever been a part of or even witnessed. It has rocked me to the depths of my soul. It is kinda ironic in a way as we don’t think about whats in store for us as a couple as Dave and I live in the moment and only for today. As none of us are assured a tomorrow.. So live a little…..Ciddy

• renee says:

i date i a virgo man as a a virgo woman i like that he acts just like me n were very romantic and honest

• just me says:

Im interested in a virgo male and im a virgo female..We are the best of friends.. Not ever in my LIFE (so far) have I been able to find a male friend to be so compatible on too many levels…I truly ADORE this man…BUT yes there is a but, he can be very open and then very distant..always tells me to stop searching for love and that it will come..yet he has given me gifts that he knew I needed or wanted…we have dinner every now and again..he has cooked for me..and I for him..he finishes my meals and if he orders foods he’ll save one his sides for me..he often text out of the blue if he’s having an issue…i could go on and on…i just dont know what to think….is he interested or just being a GREAT friend…he does say that when the right person comes he’ll know and he will let them know..but i say the same..but yet hoping he would go ahea and say …lets just be together…i either need help on reading his hidden gestures or help with reeling him in..he’s a tough cookie..and i dont want to lose his friendship or an improper assumption..SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

• Enigma says:

@ just me

If I might throw in my two cents your relation sounds like Great Friendship to me. Not Love, just plain friendship. Though I must say when a person really starts falling for someone they hardly bother listening to what others has to say.

If just the way he looks at you doesn’t burn you, it ain’t love.

• just me says:

Thanks! not what I wanted to hear, but it helped a lot..too bad he’ll miss out on a good girl..My guard will be SKY HIGH now…thanks Enigma!

• Enigma says:

@ just me

ur welcome, I don’t feel I’ve done anything constructive here, lol.

A bit of insight about this pairing analyzing three different Virgo-Virgo couples that I’ve known. They all had a very strong INITIAL friendship. Zero romance. And below zero passion. The plain vanilla friendship in all three cases was mistaken as love by Virgo girls and it ruined their lives. The lady Virgos were all so trusting and devoted. There was an unreal innocence in them. But all three girls were used, taken advantage of by their Virgo males. Cheated upon and lied and abused like u can’t believe! Scary stuff.

Anyway, I’ll never understand why this pairing got 10/10. To me its nothing more than 3/10 that too for the friendship which starts good between them but never lasts.

Maybe my country is ruled by different set of planets, lol.

Also I can understand about your guard being up. Better safe than sorry. If its love it will find a way to your heart somehow. Wish u luck stranger friend.

• just me says:

Thanks again Enigma or mysterious if I may say..ha!ha! Your explaining of possibly falling in love is a “bit” harsh..haha there are relationships that work..its just a matter of rather youre with the right partner..(depends on the two partys that are involved and if they are WILLING to ALLOW things TO work and COME together and yet not be afraid or making yourself believe well what if i could be with this person or if i should be with that person..most times when relationships dont work often one or the other isnt fully grown and doesnt know what they want) In my case my friend doesnt really know exactly what it is that he wants but fail to realize he gives out mixed messages of what he would like to have..sorry im venting..hahaha as for me having my guard high is to avoid me getting hurt again..im very picky about what I want and to not get it is a disappointment…simply because I dont want everything just things I feel would help or complete me…However I do agree with having an UNREAL innocence. Its drives me crazy that im so pure haha… and again youre right..love will find its way to me and thanks for the luck…MYSTERIOUS FRIEND…or Enigma if i may say……wink

• just me says:

oh another thing…think ill stay clear of my virgo friend unless he needs me..its the only way to give me time to turn off my feelings….bad thing is once they’re turned off, you can’t turn them back on….I then set up a mental blockage to prevent myself to feel….a strickly friend is EXACTLY what he’ll get….hope it doesnt cause any damage tee he he he he!!!!! but with him being a virgo I SERIOUSLY doubt that he’ll care!!!

• just me says:

oh yea..ive been friends before with a virgo male and it lasted for 20 years he love me to the extreme until he died..they only reason it became nothing more was because of me…I wasnt ready for commitment.guess what goes around comes around because thats where I am…i am deeply in love with a friend that is everything I love and a few of what I dislike ..equally out to be PERFECT yet he isnt ready for commitement and when \he is IM SURE it wont be with me…heart breaking to admit….ahh..but its the truth and the truth hurts..its even sadder because once my friend died i shut myself out from the world for about 3 years until now..yet to realize im setting myself up to be hurt again..think ill go back to being a loner and having zero friends..atleast ill be to blame for hurting myself and not giving anyone else the option to do so

• Tweety says:

I am a Virgo Woman and I have been with a Virgo Man for 5 months!!We knew each other much earlier as friends and started off dating for a short period of time and got together.He is a mirror reflection of me.Our likes and dislikes are the same.He is a perfectionist so am I.We both are heavy critics.We find fault with each other all the time.This leads us to fight EVERYDAY!!!We have tons of fights b’cos we are always finding fault with each other.Both of us are also overtly possessive over each other.We both don’t like each other talking to the opposite sex.This leads to another big eruption between us all the times due to the jealousy that sparks up.Our possessive and critical nature has lead to our r/s to break off many times within a short period of 5 months.But every time we choose to split, we end up with each other within a few hours or a day b’cos the love between us two Virgos is so intense.We both are very deep and die hard lovers and one thing I can say is our love is very strongly established and this leads us to always fall back on each other all the time.We both also make very wonderful friends and in times when we need emotional support, we both can always rely and fall back on each other..Our emotional bond and attachment is very strong and this always holds us back together no matter how horrible our fights becomes.Both our communication level is TOO AMAZING.I would rate it 5 stars.We both can go on talking and talking for hours without getting sick and tired of each other.We can converse about any issues,topics,our pasts,present and future and still have a lot to talk about.We have gone on talking for more than 24 hours and the only thing that would cause us to stop is our parents or b’cos we are too tired from communicating.Both of us have TOO many things in common from preferences to our ideologies it makes it so easy to plan anything.Our ideal outing or marriage life and everything is the same.Both of us share the same vision of our future and marriage and we always look forward to it and always talk about it.Our ideal date is not watching movie or doing any activity but just being in each other’s arms and looking into each other’s eyes.The love between two Virgos, or rather in my r/s is very PURE and GENUINE and it’s the most amazing love EVER.Our physical intimacy hits the top notch.We both are very compatible even in our intimacy.Both of us are slow and sensual and our expression of our passion is very erotic and beautiful.It only expresses love and affection and sometimes we wend up tearing b’cos the love is too intense.The only thing that stops us from proceeding to love making is b’cos we’re not married or we can even stretch to such an extent.We both love wrapping our arms around each other and just enjoying the silence.I must say Virgo-Virgo is an everlasting r/s b’cos both of us believe in long term r/s and we are very particular about being loyal and devoted to one another.And although MY Virgo man can be really painful and hurtful with his critics, his undying love and deep passion is something that can make up for all the hurts and pain and it’s worthit.We sometimes have our differences such as he’s very particular about being organized,clealiness and that everything is in place whereas I’m a very messy and untidy person.A Virgo man is VERY caring and affectionate and will never fail to be there to catch his woman and make sure he puts a smile on her face.I would rate Virgo Virgo compatibility 10/10 provided both can curb their critical nature.Although it’s only a 5 month r/s, the experiences and the many things both of us have gone through makes it seem like a 5 year r/s.Although for now when we are distanced, we maybe always finding fault and quarreling, once we’re together when we meet, we’ll be too preoccupied with each other, nothing else matters but showing love to each other,laughing with each other and cuddling.Love you always Teddy,forever and beyond!!! <3

• Syd says:

I like reading these personal stories because it puts
    compatibility out into the real world.
    A lot has to do with experiences in past relationships,
    the environment the person had grew up with, the people they dealt with in a daily basis, meaning
    parents, friends and relatives.

To just me: he virgo guy may be a little interested in
    you, depending on the level of friendship that you two
    have. If you have gotten closer, he might just want
    to be friends with you, he was just being a true friend.
    Nothing more than that.

It’s odd that he cooked for her, is very attentive to her,
    gives her presents without being her birthday and
    sometimes does nice things for her without being
    asked.
    It’s not common that a guy cooks for a woman,
    specially if she’s only his friend.

But, if you’re not that close yet, or even if you’re close
    friends, he could be a little attracted to you, but
    he won’t show overt gestures about it until he knows
    what he wants, what he feels, where he stands and
    gets to know you better. Until he’s sure you are
    the one he really likes.

Just be observant and pay attention to what he does
    and what he says.
    But don’t get your hopes up yet. Not until he
    let his true feelings or intentions show.
    Not until he talks to you, until he lets you know
    clearly.

Keep doing your thing. keep your daily routine.
    Keep living you life. And still be his friend and
    only his friends without saying anything to him.
    Enjoy his friendship.

But keep your guard up. Be cautious.

It’s wise and with common sense to keep your
    guard up and be always cautious.

Don’t let your worries get in the way of your
    friendship.

Live life. Enjoy life. With caution of course.

It’s better to enjoy the friendship, not worry about if
    the friendship is going to become more than that.

If he is the right guy for you, and you’re meant
    to be together, it will happen on its own.

Don’t search for love, when it comes to you, you’ll know.
    I say it all the time. Because it’s true.

When it does don’t turn your back on it if he’s the
    right guy, or person for you (this goes to everyone).

If that guy is really interested in you, believe me,
    he’ll let you know in a direct way, in a unmistakable way
    that gets the point across.

And it’s true. I’ve dated a virgo man, did not worked out,
    not because there wasn’t any passion.
    The passion was there, and it was big.
    The relationship was intense and lasted for several
    years.
    There is flame, there is great passion between two
    virgos. The feeling is unique.
    But, when a man loses his interest, it could be that
    someone else might be in the picture.

It is a personal choice if a man decides to cheat
    and walk out.
    Like I said, it has to do with his upbringing, people
    close to him or her and previous relationships.

But the essence, the core of the virgos, their views,
    outlook on life, tastes, preferences, gestures,
    intellectual side and other stuff are the same
    between virgos.

What changes are the upbringing, experiences, the
    ascendant, and the people that surround virgos.

At the moment I’m friends with two virgo males,
    they they are nice guys. Nothing romantic is going on
    between them and me, because one of them is married,
    although I met him when he was single, years ago,
    and before he met his wife.
    He was attracted to me, I liked him as a friend.
    I could have like him as a man, but things got in the
    way. It wasn’t meant to be with him.

Regarding my other virgo male friend, he’s cool.
    I’ve known him for a little while. But he’s got a
    girlfriend, so we’re just being plain friends.

To be completely honest with you, I liked him
    from the moment we met. Sparks flew.
    He likes me as well, but he’s still not sure.
    And I know he’s not in love with me, so I keep
    a safe distance.
    But, I don’t follow up on it, don’t pay attention to it,
    because he’s got a girlfriend.

So we’re just friends, nothing else going on.
    And he makes a cool friend. And I could use
    a friend like him, who shares many things with me
    other people don’t. It’s cool.

I get along great with my male virgo friends.
    We are still friends. No problems there.

I don’t let myself get carried away easily.
    I just don’t let myself get carried away by feelings.

He has to be the right guy for me, and he has to
    be really compatible with me, he musn’t have a
    girlfriend or any commitmment with anyone,
    or seeing anyone and be really interested in me,
    like me for who I am, and accept me for who I am.

I’m highly selective.

Having an opposite for a romantic partner, from an
    opposite zodiac sign is a complete pain for a virgo.
    In the beginning everything is pretty, but as time
    goes by it get worse, pretty ugly, up to the point of
    unbearable.
    That doesn’t really work for us virgos.

It doesn’t really work out to be with an opposite
    zodiac sign. Not in the real world. It’s a total
    nightmare.

Who can understand you better than someone who
    is just like you and me? No one else I tell ya.

When it doesn’t work out between two virgos is because
    one of you, or the two of you let other things get
    in the way of the relationship.
    You let other things come between you.

Otherwise, two virgos make the perfect match.
    Is a match made in heaven.

The bond and connection is real, the passion
    is real, it burns like no one else knows, the love
    is real, is big and great, the feeling is amazing,
    unique, the attraction, the excitement, the emotion,
    the chemistry is there and is pretty powerful,
    a huge blast. It’s pretty sensational, awesome.
    It’s just unique.
    Only another virgo who is like you in many ways or
    is complete and totally like you in everything, like
    looking in the mirror, two virgos that are alike
    in personality is perfect.
    Two virgos are really the perfect match.

It’t true that with the right partner everything is
    easier. There will be some bickering, some quarreling.
    But if you’re right for each other, there is love
    between you and a true connection and understanding,
    a true and real compatibility, it will last.

If it’s real, genuine and you’re meant to be together,
    don’t let it slip away.

I can honestly say that it’s true, opposites attract, but
    being, have a partner, or a friend who is just like
    you, another virgo, is absolutely great.

It doesn’t compare to other people.
    Another virgo can be another virgo’s real friend.
    That is valuable, is pretty amazing. It’s unique.
    Something I wouldn’t trade for anything.

It’s great to have a virgo friend.

And it is great to be able to have a virgo boyfriend,
    a male virgo partner. It’s pretty incredible.

Everbody can choose who to be with.
    Everybody can choose their partner and who to love.

I don’t agree with other people who say the heart
    wants what the heart wants and you cannot control
    your heart. It’s not true.

Everybody has feelings, we’re humans.
    But we can choose who to be with, who to love,
    who is the right partner for ourselves.

We can choose who to put those feelings on.
    We can choose our mate.

Everybody has the right to choose for themselves.

Sometimes people get stuck with someone who
    isn’t good for them. Sometimes people are stubborn
    and don’t want to see reality.

It’s good to be selective.
    It’s a good thing to choose your mate, to choose
    who to be with and who not to be with.
    And have a better life and relationship.

People don’t have to settle to just anyone.
    People can select the right partner for themselves.

• Syd says:

It’s just a matter of having the right compatible partner.

• Liz says:

It’s just a matter of having the right compatible partner.

• syd says:

I have moved on a long time ago.
    I stated the real truth. Do not talk about things you
    do not know. If you cannot handle the real truth it’s
    not my problem.
    No one is forcing you to read this. If you don’t like it,
    and don’t want to know the reality of things, don’t read it then. Only a very very tiny small-minded person would
    insult someone over minor things and without have
    being insulted first. You have too much aggresion
    within yourself. It’s your right to disagree but not
    to insult someone else without valid reason.

• syd says:

One thing I’m not is being silly.
    I wrote the real truth. It’s obvious there are people
    in the world who like to cause trouble and make
    a big deal out of nothing.
    I can only say my former virgo boyfriend wants to
    come back, he wants to get back together.
    Didn’t see that one coming. But he does want to get
    back together with me.
    I won’t give out details and my decision, they’re
    private. But it’s like I said, there is great intense
    passion, the feeling is unique between two virgos.
    There are emotions between two virgos.
    It’s pretty big, strong, intense and deep between
    two virgos.
    Two virgos are really the perfect match. A match made
    in heaven.
    It is just a matter of having the right compatible
    partner.
    Just because it hasn’t happened to you, doesn’t mean
    it hasn’t happened to anyone and it doesn’t mean
    it doesn’t exist.
    I will not stoop to your level and will not engage
    in a horrible, senseless and stupid fight.
    This is the end of this topic.

• Confused says:

I have a problem. I am a Virgo woman. I’m married to a Capricorn. We have been together for 5 yrs but only married for 1. I ran into an old friend. He is a Virgo male. We talk everyday, flirt, even got together once. He’s all I think about from the time I get up until I go to bed. I know he’s thinking the same because I have tested him. LOL I have just never felt this way with someone. We are so alike it’s scary and the passion….I can feel it between us and we are miles apart. Please HELP!

• Enigma says:

Hello Confused, to be totally honest, even without knowing u I would say forget the Virgo. I have NEVER seen a happily together Virgo-Virgo couple. All I seen is they start as wow and end with Virgo man cheating on the Virgo lady.

As for your Virgo man giving u kinda attention and all. Well, who won’t? You are a Virgo woman after all. Nancy says, “Virgo women are the catch of the Zodiac.”

Good luck to u, keep us posted.

• Confused says:

LOL Thanks Enigma!

• abc says:

I dated a virgo guy a couple years ago. The connection and similarities was crazy. We liked each other and passion was there, but there were so many other things involved that we just couldn’t make it. But we were completely honest with each other, and I wanted his friendship. I’m sure he wanted the friendship as well. We definitely bickered, but my feelings were extremely hurt when he accused me of stealing something that belonged to him. I tried to show him that I’m not like that, but in the end I drove away. He texted me months later, but by then I had forgotten his number and asked “who is this?” I think that made him step back a little. He answered and I just greeted him the same. It is true. In the end I think we tried to figure out what all the fuss was about. I would like our friendship back, but I don’t even know how to get a hold of him anymore. Life goes on, however.

• syd says:

To confuse: Excuse me for speaking my mind about
    your dilemma, but, forget the virgo guy.
    You ran into him too late. You are already married to
    someone else. You’re practicly a newly wed.
    Capricorns aren’t bad mates either. In fact, you two can
    make a good team.
    Give your marriage a fair shot.
    If your weren’t married or in the process of a divorce
    and then that would happen, I’d say go for it.
    But that it’s just not the case.
    Don’t go looking for trouble. Forget about the virgo man.
    It can’t be. You can have a fulfilling, a good married
    life with a capricorn man, that is if your husband is a good
    man. If he is a good man, if he is good to you, then you have a good mate, a good partner and be happy with
    what you’ve got.
    Think about it carefully, don’t do something you might
    regret later.

To: abc
    I understand girl that virgo men are slow to take action
    sometimes. It took months for that virgo man to text you.

Oftentimes it takes a virgo man a lot of time to come
    around and come back to the person he wronged him.
    It may take him years to come back.
    But if he feels something for that woman, he will come
    back eventually.

I understand what he did hurt you deeply, and when
    he realized the mistake he made he texted you.
    But unfotunately it was late. You forgot about him.
    The way you answered him was cold because you were
    still hurt.
    Well, it happens. That’s life.
    The thing is, if you still wanted a friendship with the guy,
    you should have kept his contact information.
    Not gotten rid of his phone number so quickly.
    Been more open with him about the issue and let him
    know that despite everything you still wanted to be
    friends with him, and ask him for time to heal.
    And not have been completely aloof with the virgo man.

He understood you wanted nothing to do with him and
    walked away.

If by any miracle u ever encounter him again, don’t loose
    his contact information again, don’t delete it again,
    just don’t loose it. Don’t push him away. And try to be friends again, but it wouldn’t be easy I tell ya.

Anyway, don’t be bump about it, it wasn’t meant to be.
    That’s life. It’s called: “living”.
    It was an experience and you learned from that experience.

Life is a constant learning process.

Be glad you had a not so horrible experience with a virgo man, be glad you had that experience with a virgo man and that you learned from it.

It’s good you moved on. Life goes on.
    Keep living life joyfully. Things will get better.

I wish all of you great things in life. Take care you all.

• syd says:

To all virgo women:
    Don’t be afraid or nervous of the connection and similarities
    with a virgo man, enjoy it. Enjoy sharing the same
    interests, mentality, outlook on life, personal
    preferences with someone.

The same goes for virgo men.

Don’t spoil it. Let it grow. Let it flow. Let it happen.
    Be happy about it.

It doesn’t happen too often that two virgos get together.

If it does, Have a blast with it. Enjoy having a zodiac sign twin.

Enjoy the fact that there is someone just like you in regards
    of personality, of your spirit, your very soul.

Enjoy having someone who can finally may be able
    to understand you completely.
    Someone who know who u are and shares the same stuff
    as u do.

Enjoy sharing the same stuff with someone that u don’t
    share with anybody else.

Enjoy having someone who can accept u for who u are.
    Someone who is just like you.
    Someone who can understand you like nobody else can.

If you have that person, enjoy it. BE HAPPY!

God bless.

• shell says:

I’m a Virgo and with my Virgo man now nearly 3 years. I love and adore him. He is the most loyal, faithful, strong, understanding, compassionate man I have ever known. He makes me feel safe and loved. I have some problems with my dad (hes an alcoholic and being in the same room as him makes me so angry) but my Virgo man knows exactly how to calm me down. When I’m angry I go quiet for about ten minutes until were alone in the car and then it all comes out and he lets me vent for awhile and complain and then he’ll put his arms around me and I feel like finally someone understands me coz it feels like no one else does… We listen to each other, we give each other advice, we make each other laugh. Hes not just my soul mate- hes my best friend too and we really do have fun together. Hes patient and romantic in bed which I love but there’s plenty of passion there too especially when we have the house to ourselves. were young- im 21 hes 22. but it just feels so right. we are house hunting now coz i gotta get away from my dad. he brings out the worst in me and makes me incredibly moody but my Virgo man brings out the best. don’t get me wrong its not always perfect. we’ve had our disagreements and debates but nothing serious and we went through a phase where i was bored and craving excitement and we talked about it. then he took me away for the weekend and we’ve been going out more and doing more since :) its a really good match. i dont no what id do without him. The only problem I can see right now is that were both stuck in a place we dont want to be. we both want a better job, better money so we can start building our life but well have to be patient as were young and theres a huge recession on right now.. 10/10 for Virgo Virgo love

• shell says:

just another thing to add-even tho were both Virgos-were very different in a lot of ways. we look good together. im not vein or big headed but i make an effort to look my best everyday and he doesn’t need to coz he just looks like a god all the time anyway he takes my breath away.. but we really dont have much in common. I want an intellectual career working as a psychologist/ HR manager etc. hes a tradesman. I love books-he hates reading, i love site seeing-he tolerates it for my sake. I love the arts-theatre, opera etc-he thinks its a joke but im forcing him to go with me next month :D but we mesh so well together. we have the same taste in food and we both like shopping, we get on well with each others friends/family. we like the same films/programmes. we are both into working out walking/the gym/eating healthy. and we both love each other more than life itself <3

• jf says:

I am a virgo man in a relationship with a virgo lady. I think it is useful to be open with each other and then to research opinions like those express here. When we have an understanding of ourselves, then move forward to prevent missteps. Such approach could only happened between V-V, not other signs.

When there is complete openness there, the rest will follow – passion, caring for each other, sex plays. Considerateness will always be present.

If your virgo man is not prepared for openness, then please hold off, or look some around.

Other signs may just do it. We think and then do. Sometimes our thoughts don’t gel, because of where we came from.

I cherish my relationship with my virgo lady. Never dull and often very inspiring. I won’t use the word “love” because it means differently to others.

There were times when I felt deeply for her and sensed that she felt the same way. It was magical just to hold and hug and cuddle gently. Saying her name….

• syd says:

I’m honestly happy for you guys. Two thumbs up!
    God bless all of you Virgos and no Virgos out there.

• syd says:

Thank you Nancy Fenn for giving us Virgos the
    opportunity to express ourselves on you website.
    God bless you always.

I wanna thank all Virgos like me that stated their
    honest opinion. God bless you as well forever.

Your input was valuable and well received.

Thank you all.

• to says:

yea

• The Virgonian says:

Degree of Romance: This relationship will certainly follow the recommended guidelines after the Virgo woman loses complete control on the first date.

Absolutely true. The Virgo girl I dated did exactly this. Neat, Tidy, organized first date. After dinner we took a walk around a nearby park, which she did not expect. Then I kissed her and she just kinda stood there for a bit dumbstruck.

Ultimately it was fun while it lasted, with a nice, orderly breakup at the end. Fact is we still talk on occasion.

• quinton23 says:

I am a Virgo man married to a Virgo woman and I have to say everything is on point with what we are. Very much inlove and always know what to do and say to each other to make and fight. But when it all comes down to it she is the air I breath . I would not want it any other way.

• Zachary says:

so I have just started a relationship with a virgo woman can anyone give me any pointers as to what to do so we don’t lose our spark early on?